GogWars Doomsday,Rune King Thor & Enslaver vs ???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
These three powerful beings vs ??? who wins The team gets 10 days of prep

Superman
Thor
Captain Marvel
Firelord
Terrax
Air-Walker
Gladiator
Silver Surfer
Drax the Destroyer
Kurse
Mangog
Thanos
Darkseid
Hyperstorm

Soljer
Is this a gauntlet, or three on fourteen?

Mordum
Team wins so easy its not even funny.

golem370
Three Skyfather level beings vs 14 very powerful beings and Hyperstorm who maybe be above Skyfather Level

Mordum
I meant to say bottom team wins easily.

MJOILNIR
Remember one thing.....RKT killed mangog with one word...Not a punch just one word.......

Thanos_6383
Those 3 lose

MJOILNIR
Doomsday and enslaver will go down way befor RKT would. The other team is awsomely powerful no doubt. From what RKT has shown thier is every reason to believe he could just blink them out like he did mangog. Im sure he could use many different attacks that would kill anyone of them instantly. He already did it with one of them. I see no proof or reason why that team could beat a cosmic being, a true cosmic being.

newjak86
It depends if what Darksied you are talking about.
If it is Jobberseid then yes they loose.
If it is the one the Devil Prays to then he is likely to take this one by himself.

golem370
The Enslayer was able to beat multyple Hero's including Hulk Namor & Silver Surfer at the same time. http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/enslavermrrungomu.htm

golem370
bump

kgkg
Silver Surfer , Thanos , Superman , Thor ......... hmmmmmmm

UniOmni
RKT handles the team by his lonesome. And with ease.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Doomsday and enslaver will go down way befor RKT would. The other team is awsomely powerful no doubt. From what RKT has shown thier is every reason to believe he could just blink them out like he did mangog. Im sure he could use many different attacks that would kill anyone of them instantly. He already did it with one of them. I see no proof or reason why that team could beat a cosmic being, a true cosmic being.
actually gog wars doomsday could punk rkt he has beaten an army of skyfathers

Big Sexy
Gog has never shown me that he has any of the powers of rkt. and he quite easily lost to Superman before having yo go back in time so I would said he is not a skyfather

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Gog has never shown me that he has any of the powers of rkt. and he quite easily lost to Superman before having yo go back in time so I would said he is not a skyfather
in the story line where doomsday appeared even one gog has beaten superman very badly

Big Sexy
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
in the story line where doomsday appeared even one gog has beaten superman very badly Remember there first meetign where Superman and Superboy were fighting him, he beat gog so that Gog had to return to the past. Remember in the whol Gog wars thing, Supermans age was being accelerated to the point where he was no way near his peak.

golem370
Post Crisis Darkseid

BobbyD
My money is on the group. Don't get me wrong, there would be casualties, but gosh....just so much to overcome, especially w/ 10 days of prep too! Cripes, Thanos would know how to minimize his KIAs.

The group would win 75/100 w/o prep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.