Most overrated and underrated Star Wars Characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

True Fox
IMO the most overrated ones are Nihilus, Ragnos and Exar Kun, and the most underrated ones are Sion, Revan and Bane.

Jonathan Mark
Revan underrated? You apparently have not met any of his fanboys...

ER anyone?

Darth Vious
Most overrated...
Boba Fett
Luke Skywalker
Corran Horn

Admiral Akbar
Corran Horn?? Why! becuase of his lightsaber?

Darth Vious
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
Corran Horn?? Why! becuase of his lightsaber?
Because of the entire I, Jedi novel. Biggest Mary Sue since Luke Skywalker.

Rampant ox
The most overrated is Yoda. Every thread that includes him he usually wins!! And the most underrated is Dooku. People just dont realise the true extent of his power!

True Fox
Originally posted by Jonathan Mark
Revan underrated? You apparently have not met any of his fanboys...

ER anyone?

Revan actually has fans? Where have they been hiding.

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by True Fox
Revan actually has fans? Where have they been hiding.
Wow... where have you been? Revan has more fanboys than any other character in SW I swear. With perhaps the exception of Maul.

Razielim
Boba Fett deserves all the love he gets.

Jango deserves all the hate he gets.

Marka "footnote" Ragnos is overrated. So are Darth Maul, Anakin Solo, Revan and Yoda (He was a retard in the PT).

Underrated are Lord Hoth, Kir Kanos, THE Ganner, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker (gets too much hate) and Ulic Qel-Droma.

True Fox
Yeah Ganner was pretty much my favorite NJO character and I think he deserves more credit.

True Fox
Originally posted by Jonathan Mark
Wow... where have you been? Revan has more fanboys than any other character in SW I swear. With perhaps the exception of Maul.

lol that is so weird. So far the only mention I have seen on this forum of Revan is that he canonically did nothing impressive because he is a video game character. Oh apart from Nactuous.

Jonathan Mark
lol that is so weird. So far the only mention I have seen on this forum of Revan is that he canonically did nothing impressive because he is a video game character. Oh apart from Nactuous.
That's because people like to downplay video game characters just because... they were in a video game. Back last year we had so many Revan fanboys who believed that Revan was the god of SW.

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by Razielim

Jango deserves all the hate he gets.

Marka "footnote" Ragnos is overrated. So are Darth Maul, Anakin Solo, Revan and Yoda (He was a retard in the PT).

Underrated are Lord Hoth, Kir Kanos, THE Ganner, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker (gets too much hate) and Ulic Qel-Droma.
I hate Anakin because he was a ****ing dumbass...

True Fox
lol did the antediluvians scare them off or something.

Jonathan Mark
lol did the antediluvians scare them off or something.
Pretty much yea...

True Fox
lol. And yeah I forgot, pretty much all OT characters are underrated.

Razielim
Anakin... was a bit lacking in the common sense department. He was pretty damn brilliant at everything else (Science, mechanics, tactics, SKILL, talent). Still, his RotS incarnation was a vast improvement from his AotC incarnation.

True Fox
Yeah Anakin would have grown incredibly strong had he not been crippled by Obi-Wan.

Jonathan Mark
Anakin... was a bit lacking in the common sense department. He was pretty damn brilliant at everything else (Science, mechanics, tactics, SKILL, talent). Still, his RotS incarnation was a vast improvement from his AotC incarnation.
Sure he looked cool with black robes and shit... but he's still a dumbass when it comes to common sense. He reminds me too much of Romeo.

Darth Vious
For being beaten by a half-trained padawan and a blind man? Yeah, real slick roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Vious
He was still a wife-beater...

DE Luke
Overrated: Dooku,Maul,Revan,Boba Fett,Marka Ragnos,Nihilus

Underrated:Luke Skywalker,Darth Vader,Obi-Wan Kenobi.

systemshock2
Most underrated in the movies is Qui-Gon Jinn, for only getting some brief mentions in second movie, and pretty much none in the third (unless you include the novel's dialogue between Yoda and him).

Most underrated in the EU is Darsha Assant, the padawan from the novel Darth Maul : Shadow Hunter. She almost fought Darth Maul to a standstill, and in the end sacrificed her life. It was good to see her in "Cloak of Deception" and in one of the junior novels, but IMO she deserves to be mentioned more.

True Fox
It's not so much that she is underrated. She is generally just unknown.

Tangible God
Whoever says Luke is underrated has been gone for a long, LONG time.

KMC Dark Lord
Marka Ragnos, dark lord of the oevr rated. I swear that man gets WAYYYYYY to much blowjobs from the KMC members on this forum...

Tangible God
I think it's 'cause most of us like to have a supreme deity we know out-does all others. Just like religion.

Great Vengeance
Overrated:

-RAGNOS!?!

-NIHILUS!?!

-All the ancient sith pretty much

-Dooku

Underrated:

-OT Vader

-OT Luke

-All forms of Sidious

-Spock

DiamondBullets
Overrated: Luke, Palpatine, Malak, Revan, Dooku, Yoda, Grievous

Underrated: Obi-Wan, Maul, Darth Vader, Kit Fisto, Plo Koon, Most of the Jedi Council members, The Gungan Grand Army,

Perfectly Rated: Mace, Jango & Boba, Stormtroopers

Rampant ox
Why the f**k is everyone saying that Dooku is overrated?? In almost every thread people are dissing him. He is far more likely to be in the underrated list.

overlord
lol that is so weird. So far the only mention I have seen on this forum of Revan is that he canonically did nothing impressive because he is a video game character. Oh apart from Nactuous. He has a cool mask. Originally posted by Rampant ox
Why the f**k is everyone saying that Dooku is overrated?? In almost every thread people are dissing him. He is far more likely to be in the underrated list. Dooku is good, he is the master of Anakin's master's master. But he didn't even notice the brat slicing off both of his hands and he apperantly had a lack of insight that he was so terribly screwed over.
Dooku should have been a lot better for someone his age and experience.

Just accept it, he is a soft sith.

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by Rampant ox
Why the f**k is everyone saying that Dooku is overrated?? In almost every thread people are dissing him. He is far more likely to be in the underrated list.

Yes, Dooku IS a bad-ass who is capable of whooping some serious ass--BUT he is not the god that folks like yourself make him out to be.

Count Kent
Dooku is perfectly rated. Not overrated, nor underrated.

overlord
Yeah, we rated him good. He's a pussy.

Legion_of_Maul
^ hahahaha^

Maul either overrated or underrated, depends if they like him or not.

((The_Anomaly))
Overrated: All ancient Sith, especially Ragnos (the king of overrated), Revan, Dooku. Luke (in the OT, not in EU)

Underrated: Anakin Skywalker (he's farrrrrrrr better then what people around here give him credit for)

Razielim
Agreed. I see Anakin on par with Dooku (proven), Mace and probably even Sidious in saber combat.

Great Vengeance
Agreed. I see Anakin on par with Dooku (proven), Mace and probably even Sidious in saber combat.

But...he got pwned by Obi wan?

Razielim
This is what I posted earlier.

First of all, A>B>C comparisons don't always work. The upper tier of the PT doesn't work this way (Sidious > Dooku > Mace > Sidious, as another example).

Now let's look at Anakin and Obi-Wan's fight.

- George Lucas says that they are not equal. He says, in the RotS commentary, that Darth Vader was superior to Kenobi in both lightsaber dueling and force power.
- Anakin wasn't as good as Kenobi in the emotions department. Kenobi had far greater control over his emotions.
Add this to the fact that Anakin was going through intense emotional anguish with Padme.
- Kenobi used a saber form (Soresu) who's purpose was to draw out fights. He basically stretched out the fight until Anakin did something stupid to mess up. Not only that, but his saber guard was never penetrated after becoming THE Soresu master.
- Alot of the fight involved lava skateboarding, climbing and balance-fighting. Kenobi was usually the first to run to these things
- Anakin comes close to wrecking him a few times. A hard kick to the chest comes to mind as well.
- Kenobi was his teacher and best friend. He knows him inside out.
- Anakin was winning the fight. At the line "This is the end for you my master" Kenobi is breathing hard and Anakin looks fine.
- Even with all these advantages for Kenobi, Anakin IIRC, according to GL, was going to win the fight if it continued.

Just my opinion though. It could very well be Anakin > Dooku > Kenobi > Anakin.

Escape81
Razielim is correct.

In terms of lightsaber combat, Anakin - even as of ROTS - is on par with the four most powerful in the galaxy: Yoda, Sidious, Mace, and Dooku.

One could argue that he's better than Dooku, as they fought and he won. One could speculate that he's better than Mace and Sidious. As for Yoda, Yoda's not really a flat-out spectacular swordsmen, but his control and mastery of the Force allows him to be overwhelming in a fight.

The only reason I don't put him up with Yoda or Sidious is simply they are more powerful Force-users.

Great Vengeance
Alot of those reasons are flawed, Ill get around to explaining why later if I have time.

Razielim
Alright, I'll look forward to it wink

Lightsnake
Yoda's easily a spectacular swordsmen, better than Mace.

henniestevens
Underrated:
ANH Obi-Wan (he lost on purpose to Vader, he would have done better if he wanted to live, and he isn't that old...)
OT Vader (The conflict in him was holding him back in ROTJ and in ESB he was toying. If he was fighting another jedi then Luke, he wouldn't have no problems.)
Dooku (Anakin got lucky and Dooku was holding back cuz Sidious told him.)

Overrated:
Plo Koon (He isn't anything special Yaddle could handle him...)
Ragnos (He was good with the force, but not as good as many people think. He cant destroy Jedi's just by looking at them. Still he might be the strongest.)
DE Sidious (He knows a whole lot of the Darkside, but I don't see him as a great warrior)
Boba Fett (he is specialized in bounty hunting, not battling)
Darth Maul (He was a great fighter/assasin but he isn't smart enough to survive against jedi who try to surprise him.)

Great Vengeance
I agree, A>B>C arguments dont always work. Saying Obi wan > Anakin > Dooku doesnt work, but neither does saying Anakin > Dooku > Obi wan. Ofcourse that is besides the point, its unclear whether Anakin fairly defeated Dooku or not.

Could you put what GL said in his own words? I dont remember him saying something like that. Im not saying your lieing, just give the exact quote so I can examine it better.

Well yeah, almost *everyone* has greater control over his emotions than Anakin. That would include Dooku, but apparently that didnt save him. Emotional control is overrated. Actually I could argue, Anakins real power is unleashed when he *does* lose control over his emotions, because emotions feed the power of the dark side.

You think Obi wan wasnt going through emotional anguish as well? Obi wan was fighting his long time friend and padawan in a duel that would most likely end in death.

"You were like a brother to me, Anakin!"

At first, Obi wan refused to even go after Anakin when Yoda told him to. And after the duel was all over, Obi wan was at the point of tears.

Thats called strategy...Obi wan was just being a smart fighter. Anakin could be the most powerful person in the universe, but if he fights like an idiot then he wont defeat anyone. Im not disputing that Anakin has more potential and even raw power than Obi wan, but that alone isnt going to help him in real duels. Obi wan is an overall better warrior than Anakin, and the duel demonstrates that.

WTF? I fail to see how this is even relevent.

'Close, but no cigar.

And ofcourse the reverse to that logic is, Anakin knew Obi wan inside out as well.

Subjective interpretation.

For all you know, it was just another ploy to get Anakin to make a mistake.

Obi wan had no unfair advantages as I have explained, and again, give me the exact quote where it says Anakin would of won. Not that it matters. Kenobi won. Period.

---> Anakin isnt a better warrior than Kenobi. Mace? Sidious? Dont make me laugh. Anakin has more potential ofcourse, but his potential hasnt been realized enough to hang with the big boys.

Rampant ox
Originally posted by henniestevens
Underrated:
ANH Obi-Wan (he lost on purpose to Vader, he would have done better if he wanted to live, and he isn't that old...)
OT Vader (The conflict in him was holding him back in ROTJ and in ESB he was toying. If he was fighting another jedi then Luke, he wouldn't have no problems.)
Dooku (Anakin got lucky and Dooku was holding back cuz Sidious told him.)

Overrated:
Plo Koon (He isn't anything special Yaddle could handle him...)
Ragnos (He was good with the force, but not as good as many people think. He cant destroy Jedi's just by looking at them. Still he might be the strongest.)
DE Sidious (He knows a whole lot of the Darkside, but I don't see him as a great warrior)
Boba Fett (he is specialized in bounty hunting, not battling)
Darth Maul (He was a great fighter/assasin but he isn't smart enough to survive against jedi who try to surprise him.)

Thats a pretty perfect list you have there. And so far I think you are the only one who agrees with me that the Count is underrated. He would not get wtf pwned by Yoda, is better than Mace and could possibly beat Sids depending on the situation/environment. And there are many factors which determined the outcome of his ROTS fight - and Anakin being a better duelist is not one of them.

Razielim
Could you put what GL said in his own words? I dont remember him saying something like that. Im not saying your lieing, just give the exact quote so I can examine it better.

Just what I heard from someone who has the commentary. I could be wrong though.

Well yeah, almost *everyone* has greater control over his emotions than Anakin. That would include Dooku, but apparently that didnt save him. Emotional control is overrated. Actually I could argue, Anakins real power is unleashed when he *does* lose control over his emotions, because emotions feed the power of the dark side.

Anakin wasn't terribly emotionally stressed while fighting Dooku; he was while fighting Kenobi.

You think Obi wan wasnt going through emotional anguish as well? Obi wan was fighting his long time friend and padawan in a duel that would most likely end in death.

"You were like a brother to me, Anakin!"

At first, Obi wan refused to even go after Anakin when Yoda told him to. And after the duel was all over, Obi wan was at the point of tears.

Anakin loved Kenobi too. They were brothers. It's just that Anakin was going through the same thing Kenobi (Losing a friend and a "brother) plus losing the love of his life that he has done so much for.

Thats called strategy...Obi wan was just being a smart fighter. Anakin could be the most powerful person in the universe, but if he fights like an idiot then he wont defeat anyone. Im not disputing that Anakin has more potential and even raw power than Obi wan, but that alone isnt going to help him in real duels. Obi wan is an overall better warrior than Anakin, and the duel demonstrates that.

I agree, and his tactics saved him from losing.

WTF? I fail to see how this is even relevent.

Running away from Anakin doesn't exactly constitute to winning. When you beat the snot out of someone, they escape to a more advantageous position (whether it be a highground or simply hiding)

And ofcourse the reverse to that logic is, Anakin knew Obi wan inside out as well.

Not to the same extent. Kenobi was the teacher. He taught and evaluated most of what Anakin knows. Anakin is the student. Kenobi is the teacher. Anakin does know Kenobi from their cohesion in the Clone Wars, however due to his blind rage, may not have used this to his advantage on Mustafar; unlike Kenobi.

Subjective interpretation.

For all you know, it was just another ploy to get Anakin to make a mistake.

That's a possibility. But I don't think Kenobi has ever consciously played weak when he could have fought strong. Doesn't seem Jedi-like in the least.

Anakin isnt a better warrior than Kenobi. Mace? Sidious? Dont make me laugh. Anakin has more potential ofcourse, but his potential hasnt been realized enough to hang with the big boys.

More than enough to hang with, you know, Dooku who held off Mace in the Clone Wars.

Great Vengeance
Well, come back when you have proof. wink

Dooku still had a much better handle on his emotions than Anakin did, and you didnt respond to my point about why emotions could be considered a source of power.

Well if your going to be like that, I could easily say that Obi wan had the added emotional anguish of seeing the republic(democracy) crumble before his eyes, having all his brethren(the jedi) slaughtered like animals, and generally all that he has ever worked or hoped for during his life get shattered. You cant really put a value on who was 'suffering more'.

So you admit Kenobi is a better all-around warrior?

Tactics again. Its all part of the game.

You cant really speculate on that. They both knew eachother very well, that should be enough.

Sometimes desperate situations call for desperate measures. But thats not really the point, Im saying you cant just speculate that because Obi wan looked a bit winded, that he was on the point of defeat.

The ROTS novel makes it clear that it was all a stage between Anakin and Dooku. A scheme of Palpatine. And even in the movie, when Palpatine says 'Kill him' Dooku puts up an expression of 'WTF?'.

So really you cant use Anakin > Dooku as an argument of why Anakin > Obi wan. There are other factors you have to consider.

Blue_Hefner
Overrated: Darth Sidious, Malak, Luke, Revan, Yoda (in the novels I've reas whenever a jedi thinks he/she might not win, they always think about Yoda)
Underrated: Plo Koon (he should have lasted in ROTS seeing as how he lead the republic to victory by himself).

Geekonthainside
Luke an anakin are way overrated weres the love for Kit Fisto and aayda??

Admiral Akbar
Most Overrated- Ragnos, Ragnos, Ragnos, Ragnos, Revan.

Most Underated- Luke, Vong, Qui Gon.

Legion_of_Maul
Originally posted by Great Vengeance
Overrated:

-RAGNOS!?!

-NIHILUS!?!

-All the ancient sith pretty much

-Dooku

Underrated:

-OT Vader

-OT Luke

-All forms of Sidious

-Spock spock haha

Legion_of_Maul
dooku overrated, maul underrated. dooku is only overrated when people say he could beat sids, i disagree with that, but maul held his own against multiple jedi, and the black sun was crippled because of maul.

KMC Dark Lord
I agree that Anakin would have beaten Obi-Wan if time went on more. I also agree that Anakin doesn't get nearly as much credit as he should, despiet his whining.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
Most Overrated- Ragnos, Ragnos, Ragnos, Ragnos, Revan.

Most Underated- Luke, Vong, Qui Gon.

Yeah. I'd just like to add a little. Dooku is overrated a lot. Meaning, by a lot of people, not like, they imagine him to be ridiculous sums of power greater than he actually is. Also, Maul is usually either overrated or underrated, by different people. Some say he could beat Vader, some say he would be beaten by TPM Obi Wan.

Blue_Hefner
What makes you think Luke of all people is underrated.

jollyjim311
OT Luke, I meant.

Count Kent
Luke is underrated on this. I mean people rate him below Ranos for goodness sake.

TheBalance
Originally posted by Darth Vious
He was still a wife-beater...

Anakin was not a wife beater that was Darth Vadar

TheBalance

TheBalance

TheBalance

TheBalance

Blue_Hefner
You could have given the link from wookiepedia

TheBalance

TheBalance

TheBalance

Motoko Sama
Dude, WTF. Was there a point in all that mega posting? You know, there's a saying called "put a damn link there". It's not so much a saying, just PUT A DAMN LINK THERE.

Ushgarak
Balance, please stop spamming the thread.

Btw, people, don't turn this into a set of vs. contests.

TheBalance

TheBalance

TheBalance
I bet if you read it all u might find it very informative...

TheBalance
Revan: Hugely Underated (Could of been the end of the republic)
Malak: Just a Little Underated (He did run one of the biggest fleet in the entire Star Wars history
The Exile: Hugely Underated (Could of died and all jedi would of been lost for a long time)
Bastila Shan: Hugely Underated (Could of helped Revan to the Dark side)

Ushgarak
Yeah, and if I wanted to read it, I would do so in an appropriate place, which sure as heck is not here.

Don't do it again.

TheBalance
hey Ushgarak

do u want me to make u a sig
anything u like

TheBalance
I Actually wrote all of that and the only place u'll find is in the Wookiepedia and you have to go to all the Characters to see it all and i just i'd point out how important some of the so called Underated Legends are.

Lightsnake
Sorry, pal. You didn't write that and the actual authors of those articles frequent other boards

TheBalance
oh sure and yeah they didn't just take my stuff

TheBalance
i didn't write every word but i edited it all vigorously

TheBalance
and wrote tons

Lightsnake
Maybe because they had that stuff written out almost verbatim before it was up on Wiki

TheBalance
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Maybe because they had that stuff written out almost verbatim before it was up on Wiki

wt i dont understand what ur saying

Legion_of_Maul
Quinlan Vos is an unknown, but what i have heard of his makes him Underrated.

TheBalance
y do u say tht

Legion_of_Maul
Nobody gives him credit for resisting the darkside, its more than anakin did...

TheBalance
like ur sig by the way just needs a bit of decaling

TheBalance
i know man i totally i was about to post some facts on him but everybody was telling me to stop

TheBalance
my sig is dedicated to Korto Vos

Legion_of_Maul
yeah, well i may get Veneficus to change my name on the sig, and Quinlan vos is a new favorite of mine...maybe even more powerful than maul...

TheBalance
definetly check out his web page
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Quinlan_Vos

TheBalance
dude i make sigs as well and do bloody good ones
check out my forum
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=405474

check out my Vong one

EPIIIBITES
Sabe for sure...underated twice over.

For one... she's been as a decoy for Amidala on many important occasions, and all throughout Ep. I... especially at Theed at a crucial point in surging the palace when they tricked the feds...and a turning point for the series.

For two...easily the most gorgeous gal in SW...No it's not that blue, tentacle headed freak you weirdos...and it's not Padme (she got preggers and gross)...it's Keira!

Anyone here know what happens to her after Ep I? She better have gotten a special award or something for saving the universe.

EPIIIBITES
Ooops...overated...

Guess that would have to be Boba...Cool character but he's overated...doesn't do a whole lot...in the movies anyway.

Legion_of_Maul
Woah those sigs of yours are good: @balance

TheBalance
Originally posted by Legion_of_Maul
Woah those sigs of yours are good: @balance

thanks mate

NineCoronas
Overrated:

Revan, Exile, Ragnos, Maul

Underrated:

Me.

Legion_of_Maul
Maul is underrated!.....shifty

Rampant ox
WTF?!?!?! Maul is the most overrated person here!!!!! If anyone is underrated it would be the great Count Dooku!!

Legion_of_Maul
haha in your mind.

ESB - 1138
Originally posted by Rampant ox
WTF?!?!?! Maul is the most overrated person here!!!!! If anyone is underrated it would be the great Count Dooku!!

I just think you're a Dooku fanboy who got pissed off when Anakin beheaded him in Episode III.

Anywho the most overrated character is Darth Revan. Underrated would be Obi-Wan.

Legion_of_Maul
what about me, oh do me, You're just pissed obiwan cut off maul's head, and just about everything else....

ESB - 1138
...wha? Obi-Wan sliced him in two at the torso.

Legion_of_Maul
i know

ESB - 1138
Do you? Or do you not know to the point that your world is falling around you!?

Jam-Jul_Lison
This is just from the movies. Do not feel like listing the EU stuff. To long.

Overrated: Yoda (He is good but people make to big a deal over him. Still a fan of him though), Dooku (He was a pawn. A powerful Pawn but a pawn none the less.), Jar Jar (I know he is not big here but on a lot of other sites people seems to worship him. He just lucked out in TPM.)

Underated: Maul (I do not think Palpatine ment for him to get killed. I think Palpatine had big plans for him. Plus how many people have you seen become skilled with a double bladed lightsaber), Mace Windu (Some people fail to realize just how good with a lightsaber he is.), Obi-Wan (In both ROTS and ANH he is not given the respect he deserves. He shows he is the better warrior against Anakin in ROTS and in ANH he let's Vader win.), Luke (OT. Luke like his father was a fast learner. Yoda also trained Luke to fight Vader and the Emperor. That is different training then what other Jedi had been taught. Luke also built his own lightsaber in Shadows of the Empire which you know is in between ESB and ROTJ. To build a lightsaber by hand like he did required great concentration and focus with the force.), Bobo Fett (Uhh wasn't he the most fear bounty hunter in the galaxy.), Chewbacca (He has been through hell. First the clone wars, then being put into slavory then being dragged around by Han and getting into lots more trouble. And then to top it off, in the end he gets crushed by a Moon. He is definitly the bravest being in the galaxy.), R2D2 (If it hadn't been for R2, Padme would have never escaped from Naboo. Luke would not have been led to Obi-Wan, Luke's aunt and uncle would not be dead. Luke and the others would not have been saved from the trash compacter in the death star. There are lots of other things too. He is by far the greatest hero in the galaxy. His sidekick C3P0 has been important to. who else could have saved the rebals on endor from being killed by the Ewoks and who else could convince the Ewoks to help them out in their fight.)

I might think of more later. lol

Rampant ox
Can you please stop singling Dooku out as a pawn. Every single person who was below Sids in the hierachy was a pawn. And can I remind you THATS THE WHOLE GALAXY!!!!!!! So yes Dooku was fooled, but so was everyone else.

BlaxicanTroller
No they weren't. Theirs adifferance between being a pawn and being fooled.

Rampant ox
No. They were all used to get Sids to the position of Emperor. Everyone within the Senate was a pawn, and everyone the Senate was representing were thereby pawns as well.

henniestevens
Originally posted by Jam-Jul_Lison

Dooku (He was a pawn. A powerful Pawn but a pawn none the less.)

So what if he was a pawn. Does that make him less powerfull? if sidious died would he become stronger after that??

I think he gets enough respect in ROTS

I heard somewhere he found a manual to build a saber in Ben's home...

Jam-Jul_Lison
Never said he didn't have a manual. but even with a manual he it required great concentration and focus with the force. One little mistake and the lightsaber could have blown up when he activated.

Lord Chariol
Overrated:
Yoda
Darth Maul
Luke Skywalker
Royal Guard #4

Underrated:
Lobot!

BlaxicanTroller
I agree that Obi-Wan deserves more respect. I think that Dooku is perfectly balanced, he has haters and a lot of lovers.

OT Luke and VAder I think don'
t get enough credit though.

Count Kent
Luminara Unduli is pretty underrated.

Deception
Yeh says Kent "I'm a NJO Fanboy," you overrate every single Post DE character.

Oh ye, almost everyone disagrees with you, so evidently you are indeed a fanboy.

Ragnos IS above Luke and although there those who think otherwise, there are also those who support him being the most powerful.

The only reason i believe this, is because i still disagree with the people who support Luke being the strongest. Ragnos has little information but from what is given, he was indeed the most powerful and probably is.

Lightsnake has provided sufficient evidence for his own case, and i do believe Ragnos to still be above Luke though not by a large amount, any battle involving them would probably blow up the planet they're on.

Too bad im not a good debator, but to be honest if any of the older notable debators who are on lightsnake's level were still here, you'd be pwned into silence.

Captain REX
No one even argues about Luminara, Kent... no expression

Count Kent
Originally posted by Deception
Yeh says Kent "I'm a NJO Fanboy," you overrate every single Post DE character.

Oh ye, almost everyone disagrees with you, so evidently you are indeed a fanboy.

Ragnos IS above Luke and although there those who think otherwise, there are also those who support him being the most powerful.

The only reason i believe this, is because i still disagree with the people who support Luke being the strongest. Ragnos has little information but from what is given, he was indeed the most powerful and probably is.

Lightsnake has provided sufficient evidence for his own case, and i do believe Ragnos to still be above Luke though not by a large amount, any battle involving them would probably blow up the planet they're on.

Too bad im not a good debator, but to be honest if any of the older notable debators who are on lightsnake's level were still here, you'd be pwned into silence.

I'm an NJO fanboy? News to me.

Lord Chariol
LOBOT!

Count Kent
Lightsnake isn't that great a debator. Bor, Razielm, Kamikz, Mokoto Sama, Escape, The Anomoly and you Deception are all better then him.

DE Luke
^
This coming from the worst debator KMC has ever had.Lightsnake can actually back up his points.Unlike you,who can't back up shit,Numan.

Count Kent
Stop callling me Numan, noob. And don't get upset that I didn't include you in that list. Don't take it to heart that you suck.

DE Luke
Originally posted by Count Kent
Stop callling me Numan, noob. And don't get upset that I didn't include you in that list. Don't take it to heart that you suck. No,I don't need to be on your list because YOU are the one that sucks,moron.I'm already owning your sorry ass in that one thread,don't take it to heart that YOU are the one that sucks.N00B.Now GTFO,if all you're going to do is spout random bullshit.

BlaxicanTroller
You have a warning for bashing. Play nice.

DE Luke
No,I don't.Who died and made you moderator?Nobody.

overlord
Originally posted by BlaxicanTroller
You have a warning for bashing. Play nice. You have been banned for posting gay porn. You'll be returning in a few days. Play nice.

number 72!
in the game Marka Ragnos is over Rated even my freind who played the game for the first time could beat him on jedi master mode. and they made him out to be so powerful.

overlord
Oh, there are a thousand reasons to why he was weak in that game..

Count Kent
Jaden was more powerful then Ragnos anyway.

overlord
Also, the original Ragnos?

Count Kent
Ragnos at his peak.

overlord
Again: Is Jaden better than Ragnos at his peak (whatever that may be)? Mister Kent?

Count Kent
Again: Jaden is better then Ragnos at his peak.

overlord
Okay, I wasn't too sure what you meant last time.
You are a pretty funny individual, by the way. Janus would probably strangle you if he were here.

Count Kent
Didn't Janus really dislike you? It's just you talk as if you were best buddies.

overlord
Janus has a big phobia for me. But what the hell do you know about him anyway? You've been here since Jun 5th.

Count Kent
Ever heard of a lurker?

overlord
Ever heard of the lamest excuse of every sock?

Count Kent
Ever heard of a wannabee funny man?

overlord
Well, in case you didn't know: Every sock claims to be a lurker.

Count Kent
Did someone say something?

overlord
LOL TEH FUNNY!! I HAVE YOU ON IGNORE TOO!!!! LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

Count Kent
Why is that guy still talking?

overlord
Originally posted by Count Kent
Why is that guy still talking? LOL!!!

overlord
You know, the most underrated SW character is Plo Koon.
He can freeze small creeks and shoot lighting from his finger tips and uses Shienn.

http://users3.ev1.net/~rfet/swchpics/plokoon.jpg
This is him /\ he is the legendary Plo KOon!!!

Count Kent

overlord
That's pretty scary.. Can you give me some good references to the info about Plo? I am actually serious.

Sin Harvest

Count Kent
His potency and control of his pwoers were not sufficient enough to put him on Yoda or Mace's level. However imo he was on par with Anakin and Kenobi with the force.

TheBalance
mace and yoda could do anything but were good enough jedi to not let it get to tht but plo koon is one of the greatest jedi around and is on par with obi but not ani (not bagging obi, he's great) after all anikin skywalker was able to win battles most others couldn't

Darth_Malazia
Revan is kind of underrated they all say he's one weak motherf**ker whenever I see Revan VS ________

KingDubya
Originally posted by overlord
He can freeze small creeks and shoot lighting from his finger tips and uses Shienn.
I'm not sure about the freezing thing, but plenty of Jedi could shoot lightning from their fingertips; it's just that GL made it look like a Dark Side-inherent force power, and Plo uses it because he was the most aggresive Jedi on the council. And using Shien is not really that impressive...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>