This is ridiculous!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr. Bacon
Can we please merge all the f*cking threads that are all like "this video is hilarious" into one thread for you tube videos and so on. Theres so many waste of space video threads!

Thorinn
Raz is busy.

Mr. Bacon
any mod can do it

Thorinn
then go ask.

Spartan005
I've probably seen about 50 of them since I joined last year laughing

Punkyhermy
But each video has a different subject matter that would need to be discussed separately. At least that's why I create seperate threads for my YouTube video findings. wink

Mr. Bacon
yea but if you post it in a single thread you can discuss it there after people watch it yes

Punkyhermy
A single thread idea in itself is plausible, yes. But I figure with all kinds of potentially crappy threads, creating random sporadic video related ones won't do anyone any harm. unless of course the video itself is crappy and stupid.stick out tongue

Slay
There are actually alot of ''Official Video Threads'' methinks. erm

Barker
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
Can we please merge all the f*cking threads that are all like "this video is hilarious" into one thread for you tube videos and so on. Theres so many waste of space video threads!
yes

Sure, Sometimes one or Two is Funny, but Most of the Time, We don't bother checking it out, Or It's Really... Not ... Funny. erm

Bloigen
I have a gigantic penis.

silver_tears
Is that what you have to tell yourself to sleep at night?

Spartan005
Originally posted by Bloigen
I have a gigantic penis.

laughing What the f**k?

Bloigen
Originally posted by silver_tears

Are you coming on to me? flirt

Spartan005
no expression

Bloigen
Originally posted by Spartan005
no expression Originally posted by Bloigen
Are you coming on to me? flirt

InnerRise
Originally posted by Bloigen
I have a gigantic penis.

eek

Back up!

is it comprehensible.....

Mr. Bacon
Originally posted by silver_tears

i do believe the owning master just got owned by irene yes

silver_tears
w00t

AOR
No he came back, barely yes, but returned nonetheless...

Bloigen
Originally posted by AOR
No he came back, barely yes, but returned nonetheless...

The Professor Of Owning has oawnbfuiwg.

JacopeX
Can we please merge all the f*cking threads that are all like "this video is hilarious" into one thread for you tube videos and so on. Theres so many waste of space video threads! Oh that pisses me off, that pisses me right off!

overlord
Can we please merge all the f*cking threads that are all like "this video is hilarious" into one thread for you tube videos and so on. Theres so many waste of space video threads! I love your sig.Originally posted by Thorinn
Raz is busy. Raz doesn't exist, he's just a fairytale.Originally posted by InnerRise
eek

Back up!

is it comprehensible..... See, you weren't male after all!! You dirty lier!! And stop saying IS IT COMPREHENSIBLE!!!
AAAARGH!!!!

overlord
ooooooooooO

Rogue Jedi
heres something funny as hell.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QOz1fEYYRI

Rogue Jedi
no takers? wow. i thought it was funny as hell.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.