<<**The Cure**>>

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sauro123456
Since we all know that Magneto started reganing his power back, as we saw in the last scene of the movie. Does this mean that the cure is not permanent? If you think about, it it makes sense. The boy, who was the source of the cure din't remove x gene completly, the mutants lost there powers only when they were in a close range with the boy, then they ragined them back. So does this mean that the cure is only temporary as well. And if it is, does it mean that mutants like Mystique will also get there powers back in time?

Icicle
I definitly belive they get there powers back, other wise why would they show magento at the end moving the chess piece smile

Darth Martin
To me it didnt look like he was moving the chesspiece to me, and if i were mystique i would slap magneto.

Fiann@
Do we really need a new thread for everyone's opnion on the cure? roll eyes (sarcastic)

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Darth Martin
To me it didnt look like he was moving the chesspiece to me, and if i were mystique i would slap magneto.

How did it not look like he was moving it? 1234

sauro123456
Originally posted by Darth Martin

Oh come on, maybe you should watch the movie again. Magneto was definately moving the metal chessspiece with his powers. What would be the point of the scene if it wasn't to show that he still had his power?

cain marko
or it could jus be to tease us?

The Pict
Originally posted by Fiann@
Do we really need a new thread for everyone's opnion on the cure? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nope it's being discussed it all over the shop, man.

x-fetish
i hope it's not permanent. human rogue would be too boring

Icicle
Originally posted by x-fetish

I agree!

LanceWindu

Not necessarily...she's been without true contact with people for so long...she's gotta be uber horny. Not that boring IMO. stick out tongue

quickshot
I think the recovery speed is about class i mean magnetos a class four but mystiqueis only a 2 or a 3 so she'd take longer to recover and change back but leech confuses me wouldn't he have cured his own mutancy the moment he gained his powers

NoFate007
Leech didn't permanently take the powers out, he just did it momentarily. Look at how fast Hank's hand returned to blue and hairy after he walked away from him. By this, you can safely assume that once the fluids in the "cure vaccine" were flushed completely out of their systems, they would start to regain their powers slowly but surely. I'd estimate that the scene with Magneto is about a week and a half, two weeks after the battle, and by that time he's already out of the toxins and starting to get his grip back on things. That means Rogue gets some crazy nights with Bobby and then one night she's going to be thinking that she's doing a fantastic job but he's not moaning in a good way lol. Time for an Ice Condom.

zslick
the cure isnt permenant!! it just last for a short while and they get there powers back!!

InnerRise
Originally posted by NoFate007
Leech didn't permanently take the powers out, he just did it momentarily. Look at how fast Hank's hand returned to blue and hairy after he walked away from him. By this, you can safely assume that once the fluids in the "cure vaccine" were flushed completely out of their systems, they would start to regain their powers slowly but surely. I'd estimate that the scene with Magneto is about a week and a half, two weeks after the battle, and by that time he's already out of the toxins and starting to get his grip back on things. That means Rogue gets some crazy nights with Bobby and then one night she's going to be thinking that she's doing a fantastic job but he's not moaning in a good way lol. Time for an Ice Condom.
eek

is it comprehensible.....

LanceWindu
Originally posted by zslick
the cure isnt permenant!! it just last for a short while and they get there powers back!!

We've established that many times already.

cain marko
Originally posted by NoFate007

that is aload of bull. the cure didnt work as a natural antidote it worked by injectingrecombinat DNA intot he nucleus of cells thus the DNA of the mutats it most probably did this by using an enzyme to cut out leechs mutant gene to put in the cure this gene would replace the mutant gene of the other mutants. another enzyme would cut out their mutant gene and another enzyme lould bind leechs to the DNA it would only work if the stem cells were injected/infected as these are the only cell that replicate into every cell in the body.

x-fetish
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Not necessarily...she's been without true contact with people for so long...she's gotta be uber horny. Not that boring IMO. stick out tongue

i agree she probably needed some one-on-one contact, cus not being able to go at it wit someone would be frustrating not to mention cranky-making, but rogue being human takes her out of the equation and i can't accept my fave being cast to the sidelines

The Pict
Originally posted by quickshot
I think the recovery speed is about class i mean magnetos a class four but mystiqueis only a 2 or a 3 so she'd take longer to recover and change back but leech confuses me wouldn't he have cured his own mutancy the moment he gained his powers

maybe hes like a snake......immune to their own toxins

LiL nAstY GirL
OMG I just got the greatest Rouge idea!!!! Somehow she becomes friends with Ms. Marvel, and thinks she doesn't have her powers. So she goes to hug her, and bam, she gets her powers back! Without realizing it, she kills Ms. Marvel, and gets her full powers

Arcane
question, say rogue gets pregnant, when she gets her powers back, would she kill the baby before its born??

Icicle
Originally posted by Arcane
question, say rogue gets pregnant, when she gets her powers back, would she kill the baby before its born??

Thats a really interesting question, I'm not sure what would happen.
But I don't think we would find out, I dont think Bobby and Rouge would sleep together, but yah never know

The Pict
nah i hope shes doin' the deed with iceman, powers return and she kills him
and if that happens i expect to see it in the movie

x-fetish
Originally posted by LiL nAstY GirL
OMG I just got the greatest Rouge idea!!!! Somehow she becomes friends with Ms. Marvel, and thinks she doesn't have her powers. So she goes to hug her, and bam, she gets her powers back! Without realizing it, she kills Ms. Marvel, and gets her full powers

you should write the next x-men movie. as long as you promise to stick with this idea, and give rogue as many scenes as wolverines gotten wink . you know what while i'm at it throw gambit in the mix Happy Dance and i'll be a deliriously happy camper big grin

x-fetish

i always wondered about that, and before i knew the history about when she got her powers i wondered how her mother couldve carried her for 9 months if she was born with that power. ALAS i'm wiser now, but still want this question answered. confused

InnerRise
i always wondered about that, and before i knew the history about when she got her powers i wondered how her mother couldve carried her for 9 months if she was born with that power. ALAS i'm wiser now, but still want this question answered. confused Rogue didn't have the powers when she was a baby.

is it comprehensible.....

smiley8
the mutant powers kick in at puberty.

LanceWindu

My guess is the baby would have an immunity from her powers since it is comprised of her DNA and whoever the father is.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by sauro123456
Oh come on, maybe you should watch the movie again. Magneto was definately moving the metal chessspiece with his powers. What would be the point of the scene if it wasn't to show that he still had his power?

Ur probably right, I should see it again.

Kal875
Originally posted by LanceWindu
My guess is the baby would have an immunity from her powers since it is comprised of her DNA and whoever the father is. In the comics Rogue does have a baby and Magneto's the father

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Kal875
In the comics Rogue does have a baby and Magneto's the father

Age of Apocalypse, correct?

sauro123456
Originally posted by Kal875
In the comics Rogue does have a baby and Magneto's the father
In comics maybe, but wouldn't that be a little creepy in the movie. Magneto isn't very young in the movie, come on people!!!

thorncrawler
wasn't it mag's clone(joeph(sp)), like 30 odd years younger and he could stop her power so she fell in love

allofyousuckkk
hmmm, would Iceman be immune if he were ice-ified? Think about it. It's more or less Rogue getting it on with a chunk of ice, who just happens to fell "it".

LiL nAstY GirL
you should write the next x-men movie. as long as you promise to stick with this idea, and give rogue as many scenes as wolverines gotten wink . you know what while i'm at it throw gambit in the mix Happy Dance and i'll be a deliriously happy camper big grin

Thanks stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.