Death vs. galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EkinEku
who would win

oh yah we're talking about marvel death

LordKaos
When Galacuts devourers a world he in turn adds to the power of death, she won't kill him if she's smart. Can you kill Death? If he made everybody in the universe immortal i guess she would be defeated, but he can't do that as far as I know. We can sepculate how powerful Death is, but has she/he/it ever done anything except making beings completly immortal by banishing them from her/his/its realm?

grey fox
Their siblings , they wouldn't attack each other...

Rols
Eternity would put a halt on that fight and spank both of them for being naughty embarrasment .

guy222
Originally posted by EkinEku
who would win

oh yah we're talking about marvel death

Death

RUNMAN
Mistress Death

DARKLORDCAEDUS
The answer is quite obvious... Death

Endless Mike
Galactus could win if he used the Ultimate Nullifier (it has worked on her before)

guy222
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Galactus could win if he used the Ultimate Nullifier (it has worked on her before)

She touches Big G. Its over

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by guy222
She touches Big G. Its over
technically galactus isnt even alive so no.

Galactus is being that exist by consuming energy
he isnt really alive so much as a conscience force

Death on the other hande can b destroyed but then she would be instantly replaced because nothing can exist without death.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by grey fox
Their siblings , they wouldn't attack each other...

You're an only child, aren't you?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

This post = gold

big grin

quanchi112
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
technically galactus isnt even alive so no.

Galactus is being that exist by consuming energy
he isnt really alive so much as a conscience force

Death on the other hande can b destroyed but then she would be instantly replaced because nothing can exist without death. uhm didnt u read when the beyonder took death out. must i correct u in all the threads.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by quanchi112
uhm didnt u read when the beyonder took death out. must i correct u in all the threads.
i could have sworn i heard my name in here somewhere...
guess not..

quanchi112
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
i could have sworn i heard my name in here somewhere...
guess not.. just correcting u is all.

ps do u know who the walker is?

redhotrash
Really the only time I remember Death directly taking action is during the whole Infinity Gauntlet affair, and I remember her not making much of a impact.

King_Mungi
She has been defeated even by a lowly mortal with no super powers what's so ever

Kutulu
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos

flol

Oh man you had me laughing out loud in real life at that one, hahaha. big grin

Now I'm having flashbacks of fighting with my brother. rolling on floor laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.