Can traviling at light speed be achieved

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

White Reeper
i searched for a thread but i found none on this subject specifically..if there is one i'm sorry mods

but what are ur thoughts on travelin at the speed of light? will it ever be acheived? or is it just another thing that is out of our grasp

traveling at those speeds ..there's somethin about how u wont age as fast when u go the speed of light but i can't remember what it is..anybody know smile confused

Barker
Light Can Travel at the Speed of Light.

erm

Skeets
Really I didn't know that........shock

White Reeper
what know i said can traviling at the speed of light happen for us is what i ment

Barker
Ah.. I don't know..

About the last paragraph- I thought I read somewhere that Some Guy was in Orbit for a long time - Seven Years Total- and now he's like.. 1/8 Second ahead of everyone. messed

White Reeper
really that is messed up.alien1

Bloigen
I already do. no expression

White Reeper
lol ya right jp

MASTERdeBATER
By travelling at the speed of light you actually pause time...

MASTERdeBATER
and if you travel any faster time goes bakwards

replies in kind
I believe in the Theory of Relativity. So it's quite possible, in the near future to achieve traveling through lightening speed.

LordKerrigor
sure why not if bush got elected president twice anything is possible

White Reeper
lol I dont like bush

DanZeke25
I forget what exactly would happen if you traveled at light speed, so I'm just going to say you melt.

Seriously though, if you did, something would happen and you would die. I just can't remember what it was.

White Reeper
you body would begin to deteriorate

DarkC
Originally posted by MASTERdeBATER
By travelling at the speed of light you actually pause time...
Originally posted by MASTERdeBATER
and if you travel any faster time goes bakwards
That's only an illlusion. And it occurs only if you're near an extremely powerful source of gravity that light doesn't escape from, like a black hole.

AOR
This should be in the GDF or PF, but not here....

Moving shifty

Hell's Harmony
*starts to fly*

Genesis-Soldier
if you travel at the speed of light you would literally disintergrate into a cloud of plasma and the energy out put would be off the charts

a fly traveling at the speed of light would destroy the world to rubble..

although in saying this light has ben proven to travel as slow as 38km an hour

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.