Full god Hercules vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Serae Erigon
Two of the strongest powerhouses battling it out. Who will win? Hercules has inncalcuable strength while superman has other abilities and super strength. You decide. cool smile

grey fox
Superspeed for the win....

He-guy88
let me gess people are gonna say superman

Serae Erigon
I say herc. His strength out does superman. He has good durability also.

grey fox
Originally posted by Serae Erigon
I say herc. His strength out does superman. He has good durability also.

But can he survive being flung in a star ?

Serae Erigon
Herc is backed by the gods of olympus. They gave him a mace. they also gave him a chariotin which he can fly. They can give him so magic to protect himself or something. smile smile thumb up thumb up

He-guy88
Originally posted by grey fox
But can he survive being flung in a star ?

if hes a god then prob

Serae Erigon
Hes practically indestructible. besides zues can ressurect him.

grey fox
Hes practically indestructible. besides zues can ressurect him.

Still a null factor. If Hercules can't survive a star then he's dead meat.

Serae Erigon
How is supe going to get close to herc? Herc would clobber him with his mace.

Validus
How is supe going to get close to herc? Herc would clobber him with his mace.
I think the fact that Superman could land a hundred blows for every one Hercules lands might help.

leonidas
Originally posted by Validus
I think the fact that Superman could land a hundred blows for every one Hercules lands might help.

laughing

yeah, that does come in handy. i wonder if the thread starter has ever heard of another little god, goes by the name of . . .

THOR! big grin

grey fox
How is supe going to get close to Herc? Herc would clobber him with his mace.

He doesn't need to get close to Herc , a quick blast of the 'ol heat vision takes him out...or lobotomises him.

LordKaos
But would that defeat him? If he's full god then he is just as immortal as any Olympian god, so unless those punches destroy and disperse him down to his component molecules, physical powers just ain't gonna cut it. Isn't he Zeus's heir the same way Thor is Odin's? Odin is very powerful, but it has been stated that Zeus comes a very close second if not equal. Too bad the Olympians don't get as much play as the Asgardians.

grey fox
Originally posted by LordKaos
But would that defeat him? If he's full god then he is just as immortal as any Olympian god, so unless those punches destroy and disperse him down to his component molecules, physical powers just ain't gonna cut it. Isn't he Zeus's heir the same way Thor is Odin's? Odin is very powerful, but it has been stated that Zeus comes a very close second if not equal. Too bad the Olympians don't get as much play as the Asgardians.

Immortality doesn't mean squat if your a vegetable....

MJOILNIR
I dont think zues would let him stay that way. Wouldent being able to regenerate lost molecules mean you could regenerate lost brain tissue as well?

He-guy88
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
I dont think zues would let him stay that way. Wouldent being able to regenerate lost molecules mean you could regenerate lost brain tissue as well?

yeah but he'ed still suffer brain damage to or at least re learn the stuff that was in the part of his braim that was misssing

MJOILNIR
Your probably right but then again its nothing Zues cant fix with but a thought. Not taking sides just pointing out certain instances. I think he could maybe match him per strength but certainly not speed. Pure fighting ability supes is outclassed there by a hundered fold. Slugfest only, Herc. All powers supes. Then you could look at it this way, Herc will be around long after supes lol.

grey fox
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Your probably right but then again its nothing Zues cant fix with but a thought. Not taking sides just pointing out certain instances. I think he could maybe match him per strength but certainly not speed. Pure fighting ability supes is outclassed there by a hundered fold. Slugfest only, Herc. All powers supes. Then you could look at it this way, Herc will be around long after supes lol.

Doubt it...

He-guy88
well im just saying and ur right that zuse would heal him and all so im not gonna say but mainly i hate sups and im getting tired of siding with him

MJOILNIR
I dont like Supes much either. Just useing common sense and levity is all. And yes Herc the immortal god will be around after the sun dies in billions of years. If supes is around then it wont be on earth.

Validus
We've already seen Superman alive at the end of time. big grin

MJOILNIR
laughing Your right, I forgot. Common sense has never meant anything in a superman comic anyway laughing

He-guy88
yeah he ages slower then people or something i think its stupid

grey fox
Originally posted by He-guy88
yeah he ages slower then people or something i think its stupid

Not only that but he get's Gold plated in Dc : 1*

He-guy88
Not only that but he get's Gold plated in Dc : 1*

well like i said not a sups fan

hulk=strength
well like i said not a sups fan so wait ur sayin immortal god hercules has a better chance then hulk heguy88(on a better note how u doin man 2 days no see)

grey fox
Originally posted by hulk=strength
so wait ur sayin immortal god hercules has a better chance then hulk heguy88(on a better note how u doin man 2 days no see)

Hul isn't saturated in magic.

He-guy88
so wait ur sayin immortal god hercules has a better chance then hulk heguy88(on a better note how u doin man 2 days no see)

(im good) no im saying that im not gonna argu this cause i dont like sups and if i did argu id say superman im just getting tired of sideing with him

hulk=strength
(im good) no im saying that im not gonna argu this cause i dont like sups and if i did argu id say superman im just getting tired of sideing with him oh allright

He-guy88
oh allright

weres u at on backing the hulk vs thor

Darth Martin
Hercules gets speedblitzed then flung into space.

hulk=strength
weres u at on backing the hulk vs thor just posted big grin

He-guy88
just posted big grin

ah kool

hulk=strength
Hul isn't saturated in magic. but hes just as durable an stronger,he can NOT fight as well but is more savage an probably faster/quicker

grey fox
but hes just as durable an stronger,he can NOT fight as well but is more savage an probably faster/quicker

laughing

snoopdogg
Where is Olympian?

I can't wait to hear his logic on this one.

cheap cabbage
Hul isn't saturated in magic.

This is a very old argument. Being saturated in magic is not equivalent to shooting a spell at superman. Herc can punch superman, he can grab superman, he can toss land masses at superman. But in the end that's just brute force. Magic powers Herc's strength, he doesn't project it. Superman speedblitzes him and tosses him into the sun after going FTL. And damn it, no arguements about superman's speed. We all know he's done it. I doesn't make sense, but he's done it.

bherrle
Superman... Superman is pretty hard to beat if all you have is brute strength and a mace. Fighting skills be damned... Superman wins this one.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by leonidas
laughing

yeah, that does come in handy. i wonder if the thread starter has ever heard of another little god, goes by the name of . . .

THOR! big grin

Thor! eek!

http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/8635/week042000action761146vl.th.jpg

http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/1890/week042000action761206ke.th.jpg

I think Supes knows a lil something about handling gods and demons...

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by cheap cabbage
This is a very old argument. Being saturated in magic is not equivalent to shooting a spell at superman. Herc can punch superman, he can grab superman, he can toss land masses at superman. But in the end that's just brute force. Magic powers Herc's strength, he doesn't project it. Superman speedblitzes him and tosses him into the sun after going FTL. And damn it, no arguements about superman's speed. We all know he's done it. I doesn't make sense, but he's done it.

Speed! eek!

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/1614/img0221qx.th.jpg

chris_64256
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Where is Olympian?

I can't wait to hear his logic on this one. Hes the only guy I know that ask for proof you give it then he says well i seen that in another forum thats not what I'm lookin for WTF?

Cosmic Cube
Herc still loses.

Cosmic Cube
Hey Avvy. Hey snoop.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Speed! eek!

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/1614/img0221qx.th.jpg wtf is Supes doing?

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Hey Avvy. Hey snoop.

Hey CC! How's school?

wtf is Supes doing?

Just being a crazy kinda (super)guy...

Validus
That's Chuck Austen's Super(Spider)man. Terrible characterization.

Cosmic Cube
School's great. Thanks.

Is he kinda smashing those guys into a ball using superspeed, or something?

Cosmic Cube
That's Chuck Austen's Super(Spider)man. Terrible characterization.

Hence the "Been there, done that" wisecrack?

Avalonofthewind
School's great. Thanks.

Is he kinda smashing those guys into a ball using superspeed, or something?

Here is the original post, with all credit to the original poster.

Originally posted by ChaoticReign
Oh and while I'm at it another amusing encounter with Darksied:
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8118/img0194ul.th.jpg http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/3087/img0208te.th.jpg
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/5686/img0218bm.th.jpg http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/1614/img0221qx.th.jpg

olympian
"Where is Olympian?

I can't wait to hear his logic on this one."

My logic is this one is the same as always. The same result of him against Gladiator, Thor and the like.

Superman using all powers takes a majority. Its common sense, its a one on one wich means the less versatible opponent wont take most of it.

Slugfest i can see any of the two take it but i give a slight edge to Herc. Its more his game.

Hand to Hand i give definatly the majority to Herc. Its his definite advantage the same way powers are for Superman in the first example i gave.

In any way the fight ends up, its a though for Herc. Its not like hes going against Colossus here. That would be a clean sweap for the greek.

- - -

"Hes the only guy I know that ask for proof you give it then he says well i seen that in another forum thats not what I'm lookin for WTF?"

Let me guess. You once showed "proof" that wasent what you claimed either and your bitching about it.

Like the classic " The avengers will be frozen and not getting out, look, he did it to WW! "

But oh wonders, the fight didnt even end up there and she won.

So what are you exactly complaining about? I kind of wonder.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by olympian

Superman using all powers takes a majority. Its common sense, its a one on one wich means the less versatible opponent wont take most of it.

laughing

Superman using all of his powers takes 10/10. There is no argument.

olympian
Not the way comics go. He ends usually being dragged into the slugfest despise the versability he has. And top tiers never take a full sweat of 10 against other top tiers.

Superheroes love to trade punches.

The way YOU want the fight to be? Most probably would, yes. If the circunstances of the battle never changed and in those ones he never gets close, why not.

cheap cabbage
superman nukes herc's ass like he did blackrock #2.

leonidas
even in a straight h2h fight supes win. he is arguably as strong (arguably stronger) than hercules, has greater durability and above all his speed.

in a comic it might be a little different -- supes likely wouldn't hit him the way he hit, say, mongul, and basically ko'd him without ever being touched. but supes COULD certainly do that to hercules or even thor.

fighting like a neanderthal (like he did against the hulk in the silly x-over) supes could lose some. using even SOME of his powers he wins the vast majority with little trouble.

snoopdogg
Not the way comics go. He ends usually being dragged into the slugfest despise the versability he has. And top tiers never take a full sweat of 10 against other top tiers.

The way YOU want the fight to be? Most probably would, yes. If the circunstances of the battle never changed and in those ones he never gets close, why not. If Superman used all of his powers he would take Herc. 10/10. I don't think anybody would argue that. HV, ice breath, speed, flight, etc. Supes is rarely written to full potential.

In a pure slugfest I still see Superman taking Herc. 8/10. Herc. has defeated nobody in h2h combat that is in Supermans league that I am aware of. Jobber characters don't count.

MattDay
yea superman actuall excels in h2h combat when you look at his catalogue of fights, so why not? yeah he could take the majority of wins in this fight.

hulk=strength

The way YOU want the fight to be? Most probably would, yes. If the circunstances of the battle never changed and in those ones he never gets close, why not. u know i coulda used u a couple weeks ago in the hulk vs supes arguement

hulk=strength
Originally posted by MattDay
yea superman actuall excels in h2h combat when you look at his catalogue of fights, so why not? yeah he could take the majority of wins in this fight. uh no it comes out bad for him win herc is around DD cause herc is weaker but fights insanely well an as supes has needed help mendin a broken arm id say herc wins h2h 6-8/10 times
winkiss

olympian
"even in a straight h2h fight supes win. he is arguably as strong (arguably stronger) than hercules, has greater durability and above all his speed."

H2H isent all powers used. Its mostly skill. Wich Superman isent high in comparation.

- - -

"If Superman used all of his powers he would take Herc. 10/10. I don't think anybody would argue that. HV, ice breath, speed, flight, etc. Supes is rarely written to full potential."

Hv didnt stop Thor. Ice Breath isent going to do much, heck WW alone has got out of it. And he still is going to trade punches. Why? Its in character.

Now i give you that. One where he doesnt get close and doesnt let himself get hit with everything Herc is going to trow? 10/10.

Problem is, they are never written that way.

- - -

"In a pure slugfest I still see Superman taking Herc. 8/10. Herc. has defeated nobody in h2h combat that is in Supermans league that I am aware of. Jobber characters don't count."

In a slugfest like he did to DOS Superman? Hes bound not to do that good. Altho it can split. They are both comparable strenghwise and what Supes has in advantage in durabilty, Herc compensates for better fighting ability. 8 out of 10 its a dream.

And you still dont know what H2H means. We had that argument in the Hercules capability thread. H2H is what WW uses in order to compensate the strength and speed advantage Superman has over her.

Now how many Herc looked better or defeated by using skills that are Superman league, very close to it or simply above?

:

Hulk
Thor
Wonder woman
Thor II
Typhon
Warlock
Dragon Man
Anteus
Cupid - the god that was punching on Wman and Iron Man and others.

Satisfied?

Your probably going to say that all here are jobbers tho pinch

Its never enougth to view the Hercules Scanorama:

http://www.superherochat.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=107090&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

- - -

"yea superman actuall excels in h2h combat when you look at his catalogue of fights, so why not? yeah he could take the majority of wins in this fight."

Another one who doesnt know what H2H means. Its strenght, durabilty and most important skill. Either with weapons or without.

Superman figthing skills are good. Not great.

olympian
This was recent in Ares 4.

http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/1207/ares4023ky.jpg

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/9356/ares403049gk.jpg

http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/8723/ares4051nm.jpg

http://img49.imageshack.us/img49/7894/ares4083ze.jpg

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/557/ares4090xc.jpg

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/9785/ares4106bo.jpg

Comments?

leonidas
H2H isent all powers used. Its mostly skill. Wich Superman isent high in comparation.

h2h is a lot of things depending on your personal definition. 2 boxers fight h2h speed obviously plays a huge role, as does skill and power and ability to absorb punishment.

durability: supes>herc
speed: supes>>>>>>>>>>herc
strength: supes=herc
skill: herc<supes

you'd have to limit supes to fighting like hercules can fight to get herc a chance in the fight. not very fair handcuffing a character so dramatically.

olympian
"h2h is a lot of things depending on your personal definition. 2 boxers fight h2h speed obviously plays a huge role, as does skill and power and ability to absorb punishment"

Combat speed only. That can be acceptable altho H2H its more grappling, skillfull moves, soak damage ability.

- - -

"you'd have to limit supes to fighting like hercules can fight to get herc a chance in the fight. not very fair handcuffing a character so dramatically."

Limit nothing. Its a type of fight like any other. If supes was more skillfull in a higher order he could take it, but he isent.

Even in a slugfest i dont have him performing the majority against the likes of Hulk and Hulk isent even as versatible. Is that limiting too?

Hulk does better because the way he uses the powers at his disposal work like a charm in a slugfest.

In a H2H match, you just dont use the versability powers, otherwise it wouldnt be called hand to hand. Theres no handcuffing considering that in this kind of match they both display the same type of abilities. Combat speed, soak damage-durability, fighting skills and stamina.

Herc just gets the majority for the reason displayed. Its more his game than its Supes.

Btw Leo. Whats your opinion in the scans showed in the last post?

badabing
The rules of the forum state that all competitors will use all their abilities and be fully bloodlusted. Flight, superspeed, heat vision, intangibility, strength and endurance on par with Im. Herc. At the very least Superman wins via bfr. At the most Im. Herc gets healthy doses of heat vision and speed blitzes until he's down for the count.

leonidas
"h2h is a lot of things depending on your personal definition. 2 boxers fight h2h speed obviously plays a huge role, as does skill and power and ability to absorb punishment"

Combat speed only. That can be acceptable altho H2H its more grappling, skillfull moves, soak damage ability.

- - -

"you'd have to limit supes to fighting like hercules can fight to get herc a chance in the fight. not very fair handcuffing a character so dramatically."

Limit nothing. Its a type of fight like any other. If supes was more skillfull in a higher order he could take it, but he isent.

Even in a slugfest i dont have him performing the majority against the likes of Hulk and Hulk isent even as versatible. Is that limiting too?

Hulk does better because the way he uses the powers at his disposal work like a charm in a slugfest.

In a H2H match, you just dont use the versability powers, otherwise it wouldnt be called hand to hand. Theres no handcuffing considering that in this kind of match they both display the same type of abilities. Combat speed, soak damage-durability, fighting skills and stamina.

Herc just gets the majority for the reason displayed. Its more his game than its Supes.

Btw Leo. Whats your opinion in the scans showed in the last post?

how is making him fight without any powers not limiting him . . .? confused thread starter said nothing about just h2h, no powers from supes.

fact remains -- hercules cannot beat superman unless superman does not use his 'powers'. herc is more skilled, but plenty of scans have been shown depicting supes' skill in martial arts and combat in general. he did battle in asgard for what, a 1000 years?

about the scans -- not sure what there is to comment about. seemed odd that the thing took zeus out so easily but was then chased for by simple physical blows. zeus was jobbing, or one scene or the other was pis-ish. least, given that limited glimpse, that how it came across to me. erm

snoopdogg
I just browsed through Thing #7. Herc. didn't impress me much Thing actually slapped him around a bit before the fight was stopped. I still don't see him beating Superman even h2h.

I just have a vision of Hulk slapping Immortal Herc. around in Hulk #316 that I cannot shake.

leonidas
i think h2h is the only way herc has a chance to win. his durability is still ridiculous. offhand snoop, dd aside, and magic-fist cm, who has actually PUNCHED out superman?

i agree that even h2h supes takes the majority, though herc could take maybe . . . 3, imo.

batdude123
i think h2h is the only way herc has a chance to win. his durability is still ridiculous. offhand snoop, dd aside, and magic-fist cm, who has actually PUNCHED out superman?

i agree that even h2h supes takes the majority, though herc could take maybe . . . 3, imo.

Hawkman with the Claw of Horus.

snoopdogg

i agree that even h2h supes takes the majority, though herc could take maybe . . . 3, imo. Those are the only two I can remember. CM did it with a cheap shot and he admitted afterwords he got lucky.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by batdude123
Hawkman with the Claw of Horus.

Actually, Superman was faking that KO. He admitted it in a later issue when he was pretending to be Captain Marvel.

The claw was cool though.

Juntai
Actually, Superman was faking that KO. He admitted it in a later issue when he was pretending to be Captain Marvel.

The claw was cool though. Yah, was a setup.

batdude123

The claw was cool though.

Yeah, I actually have that comic book. Superman stated that he and Bruce jumped Cap Marvel and Hawkman when their guards were down, but he didn't technically state that the shot from the Claw of Horus didn't knock him out. wink

Validus
He stated they allowed themselves to be captured. Whether it knocked him out is up for debate but I'm sure he saw it coming and could have dodged.

batdude123
He stated they allowed themselves to be captured. Whether it knocked him out is up for debate but I'm sure he saw it coming and could have dodged.

Yes, but he didn't technically state that the hit from it didn't knock him out. Happy Dance

I'm just kidding now. big grin

olympian
"how is making him fight without any powers not limiting him . . .? thread starter said nothing about just h2h, no powers from supes."

The whole debate went further than the thread starter.

And its not limiting because both in this case would have the same abilities.

- - -

"fact remains -- hercules cannot beat superman unless superman does not use his 'powers'. herc is more skilled, but plenty of scans have been shown depicting supes' skill in martial arts and combat in general. he did battle in asgard for what, a 1000 years?"

Unless he -only- uses is regular powerset. In that case like any other top tier in comics he can take a few. Something like 3. Thats the way they are all written.

And i also said to Snoops. Him not getting near Herc and taking everything Herc trows, its a clean sweap, sure. But you will likely never see Superman or other flying brick fight that way exclusively.

And yeah he spent 1000 years. And what great skill did he showed in those battles did we saw.

Note that i mention skill moves. Not just punching.

- - -

"about the scans -- not sure what there is to comment about. seemed odd that the thing took zeus out so easily but was then chased for by simple physical blows. zeus was jobbing, or one scene or the other was pis-ish. least, given that limited glimpse, that how it came across to "

Nah. Zeus is weaker in the whole series. Hes still skyfather but on a lower level. Myaboshi appearantly killed some of the old Japaneze phanteon Gods to take the lead. As thing goes Myaboshi has the power to take a low skyfather (even if this was a deception attack, he did took Zeus easily).

Zeus at full power would probably had the edge.

Herc and Ares together hurted him and it was explained why. They wer already aware of the kind of magic Myaboshi possesed and knew what they wer facing. They wer also more skilled. Even so, Herc was somewhat hurt after that fight due to the magical touch of Myaboshis limbs.

The point of the story is this new japaneze God having a power that these other phanteons never faced. You know Achilles who was never hurt physically? Myaboshi easily turn up half of his face.

- - -

"I just have a vision of Hulk slapping Immortal Herc. around in Hulk #316 that I cannot shake."

I hear ya. I keep having visons of Herc punching that Hulk around and thinking what a good match it was while he had that slap. The fear still shocks me.

Luckly that frightening story had a happy ending. Even Hulk liked it since he was taking a nap.

- - -

"i agree that even h2h supes takes the majority, though herc could take maybe . . . 3, imo."

What higher showings of pure skill the man has? He gets trounced by WW while Herc on his universe is the one who looks better when using skill against his fellow top tiers. Some, skilled like Thor.

Thor. The guy who powerless stalemated Captain America. Is Supes more skilled than these two?

Naw. And never will be.

And out of curiosity. How many have k.o Herc at his best with force alone?

- - -

"Yeah, I actually have that comic book. Superman stated that he and Bruce jumped Cap Marvel and Hawkman when their guards were down, but he didn't technically state that the shot from the Claw of Horus didn't knock him out"

And thats what happened.

Unless you want to say Batman was also faking when he took the bolt...

leonidas
"how is making him fight without any powers not limiting him . . .? thread starter said nothing about just h2h, no powers from supes."

The whole debate went further than the thread starter.

And its not limiting because both in this case would have the same abilities.

- - -

"fact remains -- hercules cannot beat superman unless superman does not use his 'powers'. herc is more skilled, but plenty of scans have been shown depicting supes' skill in martial arts and combat in general. he did battle in asgard for what, a 1000 years?"

Unless he -only- uses is regular powerset. In that case like any other top tier in comics he can take a few. Something like 3. Thats the way they are all written.

And i also said to Snoops. Him not getting near Herc and taking everything Herc trows, its a clean sweap, sure. But you will likely never see Superman or other flying brick fight that way exclusively.

And yeah he spent 1000 years. And what great skill did he showed in those battles did we saw.

Note that i mention skill moves. Not just punching.

- - -

"about the scans -- not sure what there is to comment about. seemed odd that the thing took zeus out so easily but was then chased for by simple physical blows. zeus was jobbing, or one scene or the other was pis-ish. least, given that limited glimpse, that how it came across to "

Nah. Zeus is weaker in the whole series. Hes still skyfather but on a lower level. Myaboshi appearantly killed some of the old Japaneze phanteon Gods to take the lead. As thing goes Myaboshi has the power to take a low skyfather (even if this was a deception attack, he did took Zeus easily).

Zeus at full power would probably had the edge.

Herc and Ares together hurted him and it was explained why. They wer already aware of the kind of magic Myaboshi possesed and knew what they wer facing. They wer also more skilled. Even so, Herc was somewhat hurt after that fight due to the magical touch of Myaboshis limbs.

The point of the story is this new japaneze God having a power that these other phanteons never faced. You know Achilles who was never hurt physically? Myaboshi easily turn up half of his face.

- - -

"I just have a vision of Hulk slapping Immortal Herc. around in Hulk #316 that I cannot shake."

I hear ya. I keep having visons of Herc punching that Hulk around and thinking what a good match it was while he had that slap. The fear still shocks me.

Luckly that frightening story had a happy ending. Even Hulk liked it since he was taking a nap.

- - -

"i agree that even h2h supes takes the majority, though herc could take maybe . . . 3, imo."

What higher showings of pure skill the man has? He gets trounced by WW while Herc on his universe is the one who looks better when using skill against his fellow top tiers. Some, skilled like Thor.

Thor. The guy who powerless stalemated Captain America. Is Supes more skilled than these two?

Naw. And never will be.

And out of curiosity. How many have k.o Herc at his best with force alone?

- - -

"Yeah, I actually have that comic book. Superman stated that he and Bruce jumped Cap Marvel and Hawkman when their guards were down, but he didn't technically state that the shot from the Claw of Horus didn't knock him out"

And thats what happened.

Unless you want to say Batman was also faking when he took the bolt...

if the discussion went on to be strictly h2h, that's cool. been done a hundred times, but . . .

even still, supes durability feats far outweigh herc's. with equal strength, durability would likely be the biggest difference. herc is more skilled, but he (like supes) rarely demonstrates it. there are a couple examples, but most of the time all he does is run in and punch. same as supes or hulk. and like herc supes HAS shown martial skill. scans in respect thread or i'm sure avalon or maybe snoop could say where.

you have a fair point about herc not being ko'd. still, it would take less given his durability to ko him than it would to ko supes.

that ares series sounds cool. i may have to check it out.

olympian
"even still, supes durability feats far outweigh herc's. with equal strength, durability would likely be the biggest difference. herc is more skilled, but he (like supes) rarely demonstrates it. there are a couple examples, but most of the time all he does is run in and punch. same as supes or hulk. and like herc supes HAS shown martial skill. scans in respect thread or i'm sure avalon or maybe snoop could say where."

I think its a way of averaging things out. Superman is way over WW in sheer durability but when in combat with her, that gap isent all that appearant. Same with Hulk when he goes against Thor. Thor got bruised in that long fight without the hammer at the end, but also gave Hulk a broken nose. And we all know that out of the battle examples, Hulk is the more durable of the two.

Like many others, Superman durability becomes apperant not in battles but when hes facing energy types, explosions, black holes and the like. In sheer damage soak ability i dont see him that much ahead.

Just look at Thor that even less durable stands against Celestials and the type simply because he takes the damage and refuses to go down.

Going further with an example, Thor was weakened by the HV without going down, and Supes was also weakened by Thors attacks without immediatly going down. But Thor was punched to a ko by Superman and right after Superman was punked to a ko by one assault.

On the skill debate. Its true that Superman has shown skills. The guy is good. He has training. But not on the level of a WW or Herc.

I also can be honest. I tough in the beginning that Herc at Marvel usually didnt showed any kind of skill. But the more i read about the guy since his apperance in the 60s, the more i actually realized that since then he has shown skill. From the first battle with Thor when they grapple and use the enviorment as weapons, to the battles with Hulk and the like to when he was mortal and until currently. He doesnt use them in -every single- appearance but its not even questionable that among top tiers hes one of the figthers to use it more. The guy has done disco trows to get Thor dizzy, to full nelsons, to german suplexs, judo throws, to fastball specials with Namor and Ares, to acrobat moves and grapple combos.

The guy is just more high profile. Like WW. And i dont see anyone questioning WWs place as more skilled in comparation with Superman. Even if he has showed some moves when training with her.

- - -

"that ares series sounds cool. i may have to check it out."

One more issue to go. I higly recommend it. It has a epic type of feel. Kind of a mix between the Illiad with the God Of War game stick out tongue

MattDay
Olympian's got to be one of the weirdos i used to beat up at skool, anyway, superman kicks this guys ass eventually due to a similar affiliation with a so called 'cough' 'cough' hulk!

olympian
You even have the nerves to look tall, after i owned you badly in the Goku-Superman-Hulk debate?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=326316&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=27

hysterical

lol1

How is your tail feeling now, Matty? Someone told me you ran high.

hulk=strength
even in a straight h2h fight supes win. he is arguably as strong (arguably stronger) than hercules, has greater durability and above all his speed.

in a comic it might be a little different -- supes likely wouldn't hit him the way he hit, say, mongul, and basically ko'd him without ever being touched. but supes COULD certainly do that to hercules or even thor.

fighting like a neanderthal (like he did against the hulk in the silly x-over) supes could lose some. using even SOME of his powers he wins the vast majority with little trouble. h2h herc wins as he is stronger than merged hulk an merged hulk gave superman a great challenge olympian no matter how u put it as ive said before no ones winnin against supes in this forum as there are many good ole boys who love him(no pun intended)

Soujaboy
If I was Herc............

I would call THE MIGHTY THOR!!!!!! laughing laughing

Herc loses 10/10, although I hate Superman he is a top tier superhero and is too versatile for the son of Zues.

hulk=strength
Olympian's got to be one of the weirdos i used to beat up at skool, anyway, superman kicks this guys ass eventually due to a similar affiliation with a so called 'cough' 'cough' hulk! now u know as well as i do u didnt beat up a dang thing laughing

hulk=strength
h2h is a lot of things depending on your personal definition. 2 boxers fight h2h speed obviously plays a huge role, as does skill and power and ability to absorb punishment.

durability: supes>herc
speed: supes>>>>>>>>>>herc
strength: supes=herc
skill: herc<supes

you'd have to limit supes to fighting like hercules can fight to get herc a chance in the fight. not very fair handcuffing a character so dramatically. durability laughing supes needed help mendin a broken arm wat are u talkin about

Soujaboy
now u know as well as i do u didnt beat up a dang thing laughing

LOl laughing laughing laughing laughing

ExtraMision5555
Wait! Herc punched Galactus in the face!.......

and then got fried.

kgkg
durability laughing supes needed help mendin a broken arm wat are u talkin about
ya Durability wise supes makes herc look a like joke.

He-guy88
wow i had no idea sups was a god

no but realy i dont see him comeing close to herc in strength

kgkg

He-guy88

kgkg
'

HERCULEAS IS A GOD NUF SAID
and superman has defeated GOd big grin

He-guy88
Originally posted by kgkg
and superman has defeated GOd big grin

thats nothing but bull

kgkg
thats nothing but bull say what?

He-guy88
unless ur talking thor then he never beat any gods as for beating thor all thor had was his classic power and could have been hardly considered a god

kgkg
unless ur talking thor then he never beat any gods as for beating thor all thor had was his classic power and could have been hardly considered a god
and thor can go 1 vs 1 with herc without his hammer.

herc looses bad

and no i wasn't talking about Thor.

Superman has defeated Demons and Gods before.

hulk=strength
unless ur talking thor then he never beat any gods as for beating thor all thor had was his classic power and could have been hardly considered a god guys wat herc is stronger an more durable has herc ever needed help repairin his own broken arm

Validus
So what makes Herc a god? All he has is strength. If you don't consider Classic Thor a God, Herc sure isn't one.

He-guy88
and thor can go 1 vs 1 with herc without his hammer.

herc looses bad

and no i wasn't talking about Thor.

Superman has defeated Demons and Gods before.

name one god than show me prof of that or tell me what comic its in so i can look it up as for demons so

as for thor thor was at his potenial when he fought herc

Soujaboy
What makes him a god? well he's the son of Zues duh. stick out tongue

kgkg
name one god than show me prof of that or tell me what comic its in so i can look it up as for demons so

as for thor thor was at his potenial when he fought herc You don't read superman comics?

Am guessing

He-guy88
So what makes Herc a god? All he has is strength. If you don't consider Classic Thor a God, Herc sure isn't one.

classic thor aint that great i dare superman to take on rk thor

as for herc if he were a god he'ed be invensable like the rest of them so unless he has powers like the gods with his strength then hes no god

He-guy88
You don't read superman comics?

Am guessing

not much but i do read jla and have read a few of em but any ways plz tell

Validus
classic thor aint that great i dare superman to take on rk thor

You guys really need to jump off the Rune Thor bandwagon.

kgkg
not much but i do read jla and have read a few of em but any ways plz tell
tell u what?

kgkg
no kidding

kgkg
lets just say Herc has probably fighting guys like WonderMan , Hulk etc.

He-guy88
tell u what?

wat god did he beat

He-guy88

im not on any kind of bandwagon i said that cause kr thor would beat him

(matter a fact rk thor dont intrest me veary much)

Soujaboy
Who just said classic Thor isn't great? mad mad mad

olympian
"h2h herc wins as he is stronger than merged hulk an merged hulk gave superman a great challenge olympian no matter how u put it as ive said before no ones winnin against supes in this forum as there are many good ole boys who love him(no pun intended)"

You mean.....boyscouts! blue_bandana

- - -

"now u know as well as i do u didnt beat up a dang thing"

No joke? Man, who woulda know, he is so subtle lol1

- - -

"Wait! Herc punched Galactus in the face!.......

and then got fried"

Its a "i have cojones feat" you simpleton!

- - -

"ya Durability wise supes makes herc look a like joke"

Thats an exagerattion.

Unless you think that he never did these:

http://www.superherochat.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=107090&start=0

Read the whole thread. Hes done everything from taking Thors hammer in the head to take Beyonders attacks and standing.

Not to mention he doesnt even easily bleed against Hulk and Thor. Superman is going to do better? doudtfull.

Raw durability they are both top tier. And of course in the other hand you cant forget that Supes does have low showings also.

Like getting hurt hurt or winded down by electrical attacks, gas station explosions or tank shots.

- - -

"no but realy i dont see him comeing close to herc in strength"

Thats also an exagerattion. They are in the same ballpark.

olympian
"Superman has defeated Demons and Gods before"

You mean the four Gods fight? Tell you the truth that from what ive heard (of him being absolutly dominating) i thought it would be more impressive.

He sure held its own yes but he wasent close to take them out without the help of Iron that weakened all of them.

olympian
And with this im not saying he didnt do good with the number disavantage, of course he did.

Just that it wasent an ownage at all.

MattDay
olympian, calm down dude your starting to look like a hater with the constant babble, cool off a bit i can see where your coming from, Hercules isn't to be underestimated, and i don't think superman would underestimate him, he must of heard of a Hercules sometime or other and how powerful he is... but versatility does play dividend's in fights and superman has some, so does herc but more so does superman... ya see?

snoopdogg
Olympian's got to be one of the weirdos i used to beat up at skool, anyway, superman kicks this guys ass eventually due to a similar affiliation with a so called 'cough' 'cough' hulk! whistle

Soujaboy
How come none likes Olympian?

batdude123
h2h herc wins as he is stronger than merged hulk an merged hulk gave superman a great challenge olympian no matter how u put it as ive said before no ones winnin against supes in this forum as there are many good ole boys who love him(no pun intended)

And you realize that cross-overs are crap, right? wink

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Soujaboy
How come none likes Olympian? I never said I don't like him. He just is unusual is all.

Anyways even if Supes was in a wheelchair he could beat Herc. One blast to the eyes or face of hv would certainly do him in. Supes hv hurt Thor anyway you look at it and you can clearly see it wasn't a full blast. That's what softened Thor up before the knock out. Thor was lying on the ground with smoke rollin off him. So don't say the hv didn't hurt Thor.

leonidas
name one god than show me prof of that or tell me what comic its in so i can look it up

are you kidding . . .

1. darkseid.
2. cythonna (supes one-shot 1999 -- someone prolly has scans somewhere or look it up yourself)
3. maggeddon (even greater than any 'gods' whom supes withstood in a direct confrontation)
4. captain marvel has the powers of SEVERAL gods . . .

others can fill in more. those are just off the top of my head. i usually ignore pissing contests of this sort, but some of what was being said is actually laughably stupid.

herc's durability feats are really paltry in contrast to superman's. use your eyes and check the respect thread. cripes, before olympian arrived i was the number 1 herc backer 'round here, and even i can admit he's not close to supes in durability. strength is close -- same tier, though supes almost always holds back, herc rarely does. even in strength i'd give supes the edge.

herc has a skill advantage -- that's all. learn about a character before shoving your foot in your mouth.

snoopdogg
are you kidding . . .

1. darkseid.
2. cythonna (supes one-shot 1999 -- someone prolly has scans somewhere or look it up yourself)
3. maggeddon (even greater than any 'gods' whom supes withstood in a direct confrontation)

others can fill in more. those are just off the top of my head. i usually ignore pissing contests of this sort, but some of what was being said is actually laughably stupid.

herc's durability feats are really paltry in contrast to superman's. use your eyes and check the respect thread. cripes, before olympian arrived i was the number 1 herc backer 'round here, and even i can admit he's not close to supes in durability. strength is close -- same tier, though supes almost always holds back, herc rarely does. even in strength i'd give supes the edge.

herc has a skill advantage -- that's all. learn about a character before shoving your foot in your mouth. His body took numerous blasts of magical lightning from Shazam last year without much damage.

batdude123
are you kidding . . .

1. darkseid.

herc has a skill advantage -- that's all. learn about a character before shoving your foot in your mouth.

Don't worry, 80% of He-guy88's comments he pulls from his ass and/or are out of hate for Superman. wink

badabing
Originally posted by batdude123
Don't worry, 80% of He-guy88's comments he pulls from his ass and/or are out of hate for Superman. wink
Co-signed.

olympian
"1. darkseid.

herc has a skill advantage -- that's all. learn about a character before shoving your foot in your mouth"

Explain how a character who has top tier durability doesnt even hold a candle to a character who is only above the regular top tier in that regard.

Superman is above him in durability, no doubt but you make it sound like Herc is streeth level in comparation. He has taken shots from beings higher than Gods also, you know.

This is the same crapolla that someone who IS top tier like WonderMan or Namor arent nowhere NEAR the strenght of Supes. They are in the same group. As much of an advantage Superman has over him, he doesnt "smoke" anyone on his group. Not WW, not Namor, not Wman, certainly not the Hulk and neither Herc or Thor.

Some people just like Superman to be the high end of it all when you have the comics itself saying no in your face.

- - -

"Anyways even if Supes was in a wheelchair he could beat Herc"

In a poker game. He learned from his Pa during his youth while grounded for destroying the truck.

- - -

"One blast to the eyes or face of hv would certainly do him in. Supes hv hurt Thor anyway you look at it and you can clearly see it wasn't a full blast."

We can see cleary? Really? Show us then.

Then tell us why in the world would he hold back against a powerful opponent that humbled him the first time and with his universe at stake.

- - -

"That's what softened Thor up before the knock out. Thor was lying on the ground with smoke rollin off him. So don't say the hv didn't hurt Thor."

Of course it did. Who said it didnt? Thor was tired and he made Superman tired the same way, considering the guy could barely even stand. Why are you going on one way only?

- - -

"How come none likes Olympian?"

Because like Jack Nicholson put it best: none can handle the truth!

Im not here to be liked. This is a message board, i keep the friendly parts out of here.

Where i actually need to exercize them naughty

leonidas
whatever. i don't care where he gets the comments from so long as they make some form of sense. my favourite argument is this one:

HE'S A GOD -- 'NUF SAID!

doh

seriously, you have got to be kidding . . .

but i didn't mean to go off on him. hulk=strength showed a little bit about why hulk DOESN'T EQUAL intelligence when he insinuated i was a fanboy and thought it hilarious that i said supes durability>herc's durability.

have your opinion, but don't bash others' and if you want your opinion to matter in any conceiveable way, give some damn proof once in a while . . .

criminy.

olympian
"HE'S A GOD -- 'NUF SAID!"

Wich is a stupid argument. As much as Superman wins just because well, hes Superman!

Being a God doesnt guarantee nothing. Even in the myths Gods lost to Herc when he wasent one. Definatly not what i base my evidence from.

snoopdogg

We can see cleary? Really? Show us then.

Then tell us why in the world would he hold back against a powerful opponent that humbled him the first time and with his universe at stake.

A full does of hv looks like the one he used on the clones. Or the one he used to heat the Earth up. Or the one he used on Evil Star. Happy Dance

Thor humbled Supes the first time? I don't remember it that way. I remember Thor hitting Supes with the hammer knocking him through a building then Supes is back up fighting and Thor was going through a building a moment later. No damage to Superman though he was still standing unlike Thor.

olympian
"A full does of hv looks like the one he used on the DD clones. Or the one he used to heat the Earth u"

A full dose of HV wipping out DD clones that Batman was chopping with an axe isent impressive at ALL.

Heating the Earth isent concusive or destructive force. As impressive as it is. Unless some measure was given at the time, i have yet to see a hv blast of Supes be enough to destroy a planet point blank.

- - -

"Thor humbled Supes the first time? I don't remember it that way."

He smacked Superman thro a building and then Superman with the help of MM atacking at the same time, couldnt put him down. Looks like a close encounter to you? Who do you honestly belive that looked better.

- - -

"No damage to Superman though he was still standing unlike Thor."

Bleeding isent damage?

The things i hear in some places....

Both him and Thor wer weak and tired. As both went down easily after an attack. Thor by Superman itself and Superman by the Avengers right after. And both without being able to fight back.

How about an explanation of why he would hold back with his universe at stake and with a powerful opponent he was already aware.

trademark
i think super man

snoopdogg

A full dose of HV wipping out DD clones that Batman was chopping with an axe isent impressive at ALL. Does anythig impress you?

Heating the Earth isent concusive or destructive force. As impressive as it is. Unless some measure was given at the time, i have yet to see a hv blast of Supes be enough to destroy a planet point blank.

Supes can adjust his force of his hv like he did when he blasted the moon from Earth. In the feat I mentioned he didn't want to destroy the Earth. Get it?

Everyone else who has read it, does. He smacked Superman thro a building and then Superman with the help of MM atacking at the same time, couldnt put him down. Thats humbling. Just like Thors couldn't put him down with a direct attack from the hammer. Humbling isn't anything to brag about.

Bleeding isent damage?

The things i hear in some places....I was talking about their first fight. Supes had a bloody lip. Nothing to brag about once again.

Both him and Thor was weak and tired. As both went down easily after an attack. Yea but Thor didn't get back up. Happy Dance

He was in la-la land. sleep

snoopdogg

How about an explanation of why he would hold back with his universe at stake and with a powerful opponent he was already aware. Probably cause he didn't feel threatened. You should know Superman doth not kill. Happy Dance

jrodslam
Stalemate. Supes has the speed advantage and Herc has the fighting advantage. Could go either way imo.

olympian
"Does anythig impress you?"

Does this remark means you though id be impressed? What does this feat has to impress anyone? You had a streeth level guy chopping them with an axe, so theyr durability must be impressive.

Really now.

- - -

"Supes can adjust his force of his hv like he did when he blasted the moon from Earth. In the feat I mentioned he didn't want to destroy the Earth. Get it?"

So Thor took a blast that can destroy the Earth if he doesnt hold back? Ok.

Just follow the questions...

- - -

"Just like Thors couldn't put him down with a direct attack from the hammer. Humbling isn't anything to brag about."

I answered what you asked.

- - -

"I was talking about their first fight. Supes had a bloody lip. Nothing to brag about once again."

He cried in pain and bleeded.

I ask again. In what part of the world that isent considered damage. Again i just answered your question.

- - -

"Yea but Thor didn't get back up.

He was in la-la land. "

Psst. Get everyones version then. Hes getting up in the exact same panel that Superman is.

The irony.

- - -

"Probably cause he didn't feel threatened. You should know Superman doth not kill"

Ah i see. You dont have an explanation. Probably because theres none in that series that goes away with what you try to pass on?

They wer fighting for the survival of theyr universe. That was stated. This point doesnt go any other way.

badabing
Superman wins.

snoopdogg
"Does anythig impress you?"

Does this remark means you though id be impressed? What does this feat has to impress anyone? You had a streeth level guy chopping them with an axe, so theyr durability must be impressive.

Really now.

- - -

"Supes can adjust his force of his hv like he did when he blasted the moon from Earth. In the feat I mentioned he didn't want to destroy the Earth. Get it?"

So Thor took a blast that can destroy the Earth if he doesnt hold back? Ok.

Just follow the questions...

- - -

"Just like Thors couldn't put him down with a direct attack from the hammer. Humbling isn't anything to brag about."

I answered what you asked.

- - -

"I was talking about their first fight. Supes had a bloody lip. Nothing to brag about once again."

He cried in pain and bleeded.

I ask again. In what part of the world that isent considered damage. Again i just answered your question.

- - -

He was in la-la land. "

Psst. Get everyones version then. Hes getting up in the exact same panel that Superman is.

The irony.

- - -

"Probably cause he didn't feel threatened. You should know Superman doth not kill"

Ah i see. You dont have an explanation. Probably because theres none in that series that goes away with what you try to pass on?

They wer fighting for the survival of theyr universe. That was stated. This point doesnt go any other way. No comment. Your hopeless. Happy Dance

Your logic is off the wall. And I am not the only one who notices it..................

badabing
Originally posted by snoopdogg
No comment. Your hopeless. Happy Dance

Your logic is off the wall. And I am not the only one who notices it..................
No Snoop, I've also noticed their flawed logic.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by badabing
No Snoop, I've also noticed their flawed logic. Whos logic?

olympian
Snoop ive got to hand it to you. Your damn funny when your trying to save face. Not as much as some but damn.

hysterical

So Superman was holding back even with his universe at stake? What evidence in the crossover exists of this.
So Superman didnt looked the worst the first time?

So bleeding and being hurt isent considered damage?

So DD clones that get chopped by Batman are durability impressive?

So after they wer both k.o, Thor and Superman dont get up at the same time?

Can you please show the scans of all those? Im sure we would all like to see how "right" you are.

snoopdogg
Snoop ive got to hand it to you. Your damn funny when your trying to save face. Not as much as some but damn.

hysterical

So Superman was holding back even with his universe at stake? What evidence in the crossover exists of this.

Can you please show the scans of all those? Im sure we would all like to see how "right" you are. It's obvious you live in a alternate reality and I cannot change that.

In any event Superman beats Herc. anyday of the week and twice on Sundays.

badabing

hysterical

Can you please show the scans of all those? Im sure we wouldall like to see how "right" you are.
Superman is still too much for Hercules. Are you trying to redirect the point because you can't win a debate for Hercules winning against Superman?

snoopdogg
Superman is still too much for Hercules. Are you trying to redirect the point because you can't win a debate for Hercules winning against Superman? That's exactly what he is doing.

Herc. cannot win if Supes uses all his power-set. H2h I give Herc. a little better odds but not the majority over Supes.

batdude123
Superman is still too much for Hercules. Are you trying to redirect the point because you can't win a debate for Hercules winning against Superman?

eek! yes

olympian
"Superman is still too much for Hercules. Are you trying to redirect the point because you can't win a debate for Hercules winning against Superman"

All powers allowed: Superman

Slugfest like it usually goes in comics: close enough

H2H: Herc

I find it hard for me to try to redirect a question whose answer only today i said it about 10 times.

- - -

"It's obvious you live in a alternate reality and I cannot change that.

In any event Superman beats Herc. anyday of the week and twice on Sundays."

Still trying to save face? Here let me help. You said:

He was in la-la land. "

Then when confronted with the fact you wer wrong, you just simply ignored it:

"No comment. Your hopeless.

Your logic is off the wall. And I am not the only one who notices it.................."

Here is my logic off the wall:

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/4238/jlaave14ix.jpg

How about another one. DD clones who get chopped by an axe is durably impressive?

snoopdogg

Still trying to save face?

The Avengers dog-piled Supes after he knocked Thor out. Thor had nothing to do with Superman being knocked down. That's like me kicking your @ss and then you have your buddies gang attack me and then you go around bragging that you beat me up. laughing

So yes your logic is flawed completely. Happy Dance

Herc. looses. big grin

badabing
"Superman is still too much for Hercules. Are you trying to redirect the point because you can't win a debate for Hercules winning against Superman"

All powers allowed: Superman

Slugfest like it usually goes in comics: close enough

H2H: Herc

I find it hard for me to try to redirect a question whose answer only today i said it about 10 times.

- - -

The thread is Full god Hercules vs Superman. Superman wins.

"It's obvious you live in a alternate reality and I cannot change that.

In any event Superman beats Herc. anyday of the week and twice on Sundays."

Still trying to save face? Here let me help. You said:

He was in la-la land. "

"No comment. Your hopeless.

Your logic is off the wall. And I am not the only one who notices it.................."

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/4238/jlaave14ix.jpg

How about another one. DD clones who get chopped by an axe is durably impressive?

Milkie
SHAZAM!!!

olympian
"The Avengers dog-piled Supes after he knocked Thor out. Thor had nothing to do with Superman being knocked down. That's like me kicking your @ss and then you have your buddies gang attack me and then you go around bragging that you beat me up"

How did Superman got tired to the point of not being able to fight back to the assault?

Thats right.

And did you or did you not CLAIMED that Thor NEVER got back up?

Thats right.

You just got owned again. You must like the feeling. So those DD clones are high in durability?

Bleeding isent being damaged?

laughing laughing

Will you continue to save your face?

badabing
Superman wins.

Avalonofthewind
Superman wins.

Yup. smile

snoopdogg

How did Superman got tired to the point of not being able to fight back to the assault?

Thats right.

And did you or did you not CLAIMED that Thor NEVER got back up?

Thats right.

You just got owned again. laughing Flawed logic once again.

After Supes knocked Thor out the fight was over. Thor didn't get back up to continue it. Then the Avengers attacked. So Supes got back up the same time Thor did after taking a beating from Thor and the Avengers.

Shows Supes can take more of a beating than Thor. Happy Dance

Sh!t I owned you so many times I should sell you now. eek!

olympian
"Flawed logic once again.

After Supes knocked Thor out the fight was over. Thor didn't get back up to continue it. Then the Avengers attacked. So Supes got back up the same time Thor did after taking a beating from Thor and the Avengers."

You would have a case if i said Superman was Ko directly by Thor. But i didnt. I said Superman was tired and barely able to stand as a result of his match. Wich we see by how easily he was ko by the Avengers.

You on the other hand claimed he never got back up. And ive already showed how correct you are.

- - -

"Shows Supes can take more of a beating than Thor.

Sh!t I owned you so many times I should sell you now"

You sure owned me in that Hercules against WW thread. So much you end up admiting you wer wrong. Same with the H2H one.

And everyone can go just there and see how well you did.

Want a napkin?

Milkie
Avalon where can I get more pics of Cyborg Superman?

Send em this way

SHAZAM!!!!

badabing
Hercules wins

yup
With all of your blather, you've never explained to us how Hercules will win.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>