darth vader on steroids vs rogue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
darth vader on steroids vs rogue. who takes this one ?

Grimm22
Dude What the f**k?

Vader takes down rouge without steroids wink

The Pict
what made you come up with this?? confused

and is it powered up flying rogue or power stealing rogue??

diabloman
Originally posted by The Pict
what made you come up with this?? confused

and is it powered up flying rogue or power stealing rogue?? rogue has both. she can steal others powers an fly . and is over 50 class in strength

The Pict
ok vader force persuades her to stop fighting and bosh, job done!

cheap cabbage
why the hell would vader take steroids?! Vader's got the god damn force. He can make himself far stronger than steroids can make him by willing it. And without that nasty penis shrinkage. Vader's twig and berries can stand much more punishement after that lava.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Grimm22
Dude What the f**k?

Exactly, Vader doesn't need steroids to just force lighting her up or choke her, force push her off the planet, mind rape her, explode her brain, cut her in half, crush her windpipe. Too many choices. Vader 10/10. How is steroids gonna help vader he's like 50% machine.

diabloman
ok how about darth vader vs wonder woman. who takes it there ?

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by diabloman
rogue has both. she can steal others powers an fly . and is over 50 class in strength
So it's Ms. Marvel Rogue and not current Rogue?

diabloman
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
So it's Ms. Marvel Rogue and not current Rogue? right

The Pict
vader beats everyone who has no physic protection, and maybe not even then as the force is pretty exclusive to jedi and sith

He-guy88
Dude What the f**k?

yeah def smile

Darth Martin
ok how about darth vader vs wonder woman. who takes it there ?

Depends, does Vader know she's coming? If not, Vader might get speedblitzed. sad
But Vader, is waaay more powerful than Diana.

drwerwer
Well lets see Vader uses the force and pulls her towards him and then cuts her in half.

Darth Martin
Again, that's if he knows she's coming.

He-guy88
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Depends, does Vader know she's coming? If not, Vader might get speedblitzed. sad
But Vader, is waaay more powerful than Diana.

theirs no possable he wouldent he could sence her with the force

Darth Martin
Your probably right.

The Pict
they way i believe is that lightsabers are blades of energy that can only be used by wielders of the force. so the lightsaber is as strong as the user's force and vader is pretty much the daddy of using the force. so he could probably slice up wonder woman. im most likely wrong here cos im taking this from knights of the old republic games,
Hey is this cool, heavy breathing and helmeted darth or crappy whining young darth?

Validus
Originally posted by drwerwer
Well lets see Vader uses the force and pulls her towards him and then cuts her in half.
Yeah, I'm sure it'll be that easy.

Darth Martin
Lightsabre can be used by anybody. Why would u cut her in half, I woulndn't even kill a goddess like that, I mean she's better than Padme.

diabloman
vader only kicks WWs ass only if he knows shes coming ? please

Darth Martin
vader only kicks WWs ass only if he knows shes coming ? please

Dude, seriously I'm a huge SW fan but if Vader got speedblitzed by her it would be over for him.

diabloman
Dude, seriously I'm a huge SW fan but if Vader got speedblitzed by her it would be over for him. that other dude was saying that vader can only take on WW only if he knows shes coming. thats bull

drwerwer
Yea and can rouges absorbing and crippling or whatever ablities still work on vader since he doesnt really have skin. Althogh if she could some how get past the saber and not give vader enough to use the force(which he will have enough time since it barly takes anytime to use the force) then her miss marvel powers would come in handy. Otherwise Vader 9-10/10

The Pict
Lightsabre can be used by anybody. Why would u cut her in half, I woulndn't even kill a goddess like that, I mean she's better than Padme.

do you know this by using a lightsabre? In the movies luke gets the lightsabre and it goes on by itself, no buttons or nowt'. Anyway im getting off topic so yeah vader using force persuasion once more.

diabloman
Yea and can rouges absorbing and crippling or whatever ablities still work on vader since he doesnt really have skin. Althogh if she could some how get past the saber and not give vader enough to use the force(which he will have enough time since it barly takes anytime to use the force) then her miss marvel powers would come in handy. Otherwise Vader 9-10/10 i changed it to wonderwoman cause everyone was saying at 1st that vader can knock rogues ass out in a sec. well they have a point

Darth Martin
that other dude was saying that vader can only take on WW only if he knows shes coming. thats bull

Well, I guess your right since it would be outta hger character to go to the speedblitz as a first resort.

diabloman
Well, I guess your right since it would be outta hger character to go to the speedblitz as a first resort. so vader rapes ww i guess big grin

Darth Martin
Yea and can rouges absorbing and crippling or whatever ablities still work on vader since he doesnt really have skin. Althogh if she could some how get past the saber and not give vader enough to use the force(which he will have enough time since it barly takes anytime to use the force) then her miss marvel powers would come in handy. Otherwise Vader 9-10/10

Rouge doesn't even get that close to vader.

Darth Martin
so vader rapes ww i guess big grin

Pretty much. cool

The Pict

only cos' he had those steroids tho. laughing

Swanky-Tuna
Mind tricks with the force apparently work because the force is supposed to flow through everything. But where Rogue comes from there is no force.

And they also seem to only work on people who you could beat without the force, aka, the weak minded.
do you know this by using a lightsabre? In the movies luke gets the lightsabre and it goes on by itself, no buttons or nowt'. Anyway im getting off topic so yeah vader using force persuasion once more.
They have buttons on the grip. The reason why force users are always using them is because they take a lot of skill to use properly.

TheKahn
Against Rogue I'd give Vader the win, against WW he goes down hard. Not only does Wonder Woman have a significant speed, strength, and durability advantage but she also has way more combat experience. As for the argument that Wonder Woman wouldn't use her speed to end the fight quickly, I tend to disagree with that assumption. Given her skill as a warrior I don't see her underestimating Vader (as she would have a general knowledge of the abilities of Jedi) and allowing the fight to go on longer than necessary would simply be foolish on her part.

He-guy88
they way i believe is that lightsabers are blades of energy that can only be used by wielders of the force. so the lightsaber is as strong as the user's force and vader is pretty much the daddy of using the force. so he could probably slice up wonder woman. im most likely wrong here cos im taking this from knights of the old republic games,
Hey is this cool, heavy breathing and helmeted darth or crappy whining young darth?

their blades of lasers witch if a laser could be made small enough to hold in your hand u can wrap the lazzer part in a electro magnetic force witch stops the laser from going any futher then the feild will allow
now u put the same charge on every laser then they repeal eachothr so u get the light saber effect big grin

The Pict
Originally posted by TheKahn
Against Rogue I'd give Vader the win, against WW he goes down hard. Not only does Wonder Woman have a significant speed, strength, and durability advantage but she also has way more combat experience. As for the argument that Wonder Woman wouldn't use her speed to end the fight quickly, I tend to disagree with that assumption. Given her skill as a warrior I don't see her underestimating Vader (as she would have a general knowledge of the abilities of Jedi) and allowing the fight to go on longer than necessary would simply be foolish on her part.

mate, he'd use his mind powers and its all over for WW, she has no protection against that.

Grimm22
Vader beats down everybody. wink

Except Optimus Prime stick out tongue

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Mind tricks with the force apparently work because the force is supposed to flow through everything. But where Rogue comes from there is no force.

And they also seem to only work on people who you could beat without the force, aka, the weak minded.

They have buttons on the grip. The reason why force users are always using them is because they take a lot of skill to use properly.

That's just the theory of the jedi mind trick. Nothing's to say Vader couldn't just mind rape her. That is a capability of the Dark Side. The Light Side does not use that tactic.

diabloman
Vader beats down everybody. wink

Except Optimus Prime stick out tongue jubilee kicks vaders ass big grin

Grimm22

Rape is never funny mad

Besides Vader has no wang stick out tongue

The Pict
jubilee kicks vaders ass big grin

then stops playing her video game big grin

diabloman
Rape is never funny mad

Besides Vader has no wang stick out tongue how do you know that ? you been checking out vader lately ? laughing

Grimm22
how do you know that ? you been checking out vader lately ? laughing

Well he did get chopped in half you know wink

TheKahn
mate, he'd use his mind powers and its all over for WW, she has no protection against that.

I believe (though not 100% certain although Draco would most likely know for sure) that Wonder Woman has been trained by Martian Manhunter to resist mental manipulation. Also the force typically works best on individuals with relatively weak wills, and by spending just a few minutes looking though her respect thread you can tell that Wonder Woman is far from being weak willed. Still I tend to believe that the fight would be over before Vader has a chance to even think about using a mental attack against Wonder Woman given her speed advantage.

Darth Martin
I believe (though not 100% certain although Draco would most likely know for sure) that Wonder Woman has been trained by Martian Manhunter to resist mental manipulation. Also the force typically works best on individuals with relatively weak wills, and by spending just a few minutes looking though her respect thread you can tell that Wonder Woman is far from being weak willed. Still I tend to believe that the fight would be over before Vader has a chance to even think about using a mental attack against Wonder Woman given her speed advantage.

Again that is the Jedi Mind Trick. Not the same thing. Nothing's to stop from Vader FC her or making her brain explode.

TheKahn
Again that is the Jedi Mind Trick. Not the same thing. Nothing's to stop from Vader FC her or making her brain explode.

except the fact that she has Flash-level speed roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Martin
I already posted on the first page she could speedblitz him but it would not be in her character.

He-guy88
well the force allow him to react with light speed

TheKahn
I already posted on the first page she could speedblitz him but it would not be in her character.

Why? She has used her speed in combat before. confused The only time I've heard the "its not in his/her character" argument around here is in reference to a good character killing/disfiguring an opponent.

Darth Martin
Could not sure, but it does like SS cosmic ower allow him to realize high power levels and has precognetion abilities so I'm gonna say yes.

He-guy88
like i said before the force allows him to react with light speed hence deflecting blaster shots witch move faster then bullets

Validus
Originally posted by He-guy88
like i said before the force allows him to react with light speed hence deflecting blaster shots witch move faster then bullets
I've seen Batman and Nightwing casually dodge lasers. Robin was doing that in his most recent issue.

He-guy88
Originally posted by Validus
I've seen Batman and Nightwing casually dodge lasers. Robin was doing that in his most recent issue.

shot from a gun that has been in star wars because those are sapose to be faster then bullets

Darth Martin
The lasers/blasters are supposed totravel at the speed of sound. Comic book characters like batman dodgin bullets is BS.

He-guy88
The lasers/blasters are supposed totravel at the speed of sound. Comic book characters like batman dodgin bullets is BS.

excelty vader can doge that and has been stated many times jedi and sith have light speed reflexes

TheKahn
excelty vader can doge that and has been stated many times jedi and sith have light speed reflexes

Can you post a scan to back up that claim as I don't recall that ever being mentioned in the movies???

magneto1992
what ever dudes but you have to admit that DV is the best and that no one can stand in his way NO ONE

He-guy88
Can you post a scan to back up that claim as I don't recall that ever being mentioned in the movies???

hold on ill get one

magneto1992
Originally posted by magneto1992
what ever dudes but you have to admit that DV is the best and that no one can stand in his way NO ONE

TheKahn
Originally posted by magneto1992

eer

While you are perfectly able to believe whatever you wish, you'll forgive me if I actually expect individuals to back up their claims with some kind of proof.

He-guy88
eer

While you are perfectly able to believe whatever you wish, you'll forgive me if I actually expect individuals to back up their claims with some kind of proof.

i can not find any kind of link to prove my claime although i know iv heard it before but im not the only one who thinks so here

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-338280-darth-vader-vs-flash.html

He-guy88
i also agree people should have prof and some is better then none so untill i can git some u dont have to belive me

Warmonger
i also agree people should have prof and some is better then none so untill i can git some u dont have to belive me

laughing laughing laughing

He-guy88
Originally posted by Warmonger
laughing laughing laughing
ah isent that something its the person who dont understand any form of science how u doing big grin ??

Warmonger
Let me guess. You don't have any "leverage" in this thread either?

He-guy88
Let me guess. You don't have any "leverage" in this thread either?

leverage dont apply here

Warmonger
But you can't do anything without "leverage". wink

He-guy88
But you can't do anything without "leverage". wink

this is a diffrent situation with a diffrent powerset science does not apply here see just like iv said u have no knowladge of science big grin

Warmonger
Doh! Of course I see now science only applies in you magical fairy world ruled over by the benevolant God called Leverage, through which all things are possible. Amen.

He-guy88
Doh! Of course I see now science only applies in you magical fairy world ruled over by the benevolant God called Leverage, through which all things are possible. Amen.
wow you belive in fariys now to do u just live in your own world because u dont even seem to understand when science applies to comics and when it does not i think you should read more comics

Warmonger
I want to but I just dont have the leverage.

He-guy88
I want to but I just dont have the leverage.

i see that could be a problem when trying to lif your arms

Warmonger
Yeah but I just ordered some leverage off of Ebay it was in the Bullshit section. Seems your a prefferd customer over there... wait why am I doing this? Anyway good night, might want to sell some of that leverage and buy a comic besides Aquaman. Maybe the ones where Beast is able to single handedly slay whole armies with leverage.

He-guy88
Yeah but I just ordered some leverage off of Ebay it was in the Bullshit section. Seems your a prefferd customer over there... wait why am I doing this? Anyway good night, might want to sell some of that leverage and buy a comic besides Aquaman. Maybe the ones where Beast is able to single handedly slay whole armies with leverage.

ah i think so but aquaman is not the only i get namor comics to so their u go but ill check it out big grin

(no but realy dude i send u a message on the hole scientific meaning of leverage im not realy a smartass to any one its just u dont seem to even try and understand the other persons point)

Warmonger
What? Look at that thread and tell me where I didn't at least attempt to understand what you were talking about.

It doesn't matter what you think leverage is. The only thing I asked throught out that whole thread was to show me or even point out a part in a comic where Beast has ever shown fighting ability or training greater than or even equal to Sabertooth and how you figured that Beast's scientific knowledge would allow him to think 10 steps ahead of Sabertooth but you couldn't. You were just trying to distract me with this stuff about leverage which was tottaly irrelivent....

(Ok OP I am done hijacking your thread. If you got something more to say He-Guy PM me or continue in the thread if not then whatever.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.