HELP!!!Spidermans Suit?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
Can someone please explain to me the suit that wasd recently given to spiderman by tony stark. I'v haven't been picking those issues up and I would like to know the weapons,gadgets, and things it has please. That would help me out alot.

NoFate007
Fact #1. Its hideous lol.

Jimmy Buggs
it has weird spider legs coming out its back

DBZ MAN
It's cool....um in-built police radio, Spider legs, gliding capabilities, In built camera with zoom function, bullet proof kelvar, nano-fibres or w.e can make him change the look of the suit to his desire.
I think I covered most of it.

BlaqChaos
Spider-Man's new costume is equipped with filters in the mouth area to keep out toxins, audio amplification, visual amplification, including infrared and ultraviolet, and a short-range GPS microwave communication system, a built in fire, police, and emergency scanners, and retractable webbing at his armpits that allow short bursts of gliding. The costume is made of a material that can serve as a bulletproof jacket against small caliber bullets.
The first upgrade to the costume, Stark added three mechanical waldo arms, which can grab and move objects as well housing cameras which transmit images back to the costume's eyepiece. The waldoes also can be used offensively in combat. The costume is now built out of a liquid metal nanofiber material allowing it to quickly change in appearance upon mental command into anything from Spider-Man's civilian clothes to his former costumes.

Darth Martin
Thanks guys.

doctorstrongbad
That is a great description of the new suit. He will be wearing it til 2007.

Dan-El
To stick with the release of SM 3

doctorstrongbad
Yeah that way the comic and movie will have synergy. That will help spider-man continue to be the best super hero ever and crush the dc competition. hehe

Dan-El
I don't know... They are working on that Watchmen movie...

Dan-El

(sorry for the double post)

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Dan-El

(sorry for the double post)

I'm not worried about a watchman movie. Does that guy even have a fan base? As long as they keep away from the flash and green lantern movies, Marvel will be doing just fine. hehe

Carnage_Ego
since tony Sark/Iron Man is Spidermans best friend, and even helped him by battling venom and carnage in the cartoon, then maybe iron mans first appearance should be in spiderman 4 or when ever carnage comes out. dought its 4. and carnage is the most powerful villain spiderman has ever faced

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Carnage_Ego
since tony Sark/Iron Man is Spidermans best friend, and even helped him by battling venom and carnage in the cartoon, then maybe iron mans first appearance should be in spiderman 4 or when ever carnage comes out. dought its 4. and carnage is the most powerful villain spiderman has ever faced

Carnage is the most powerful villain Spider-Man has ever faced? laughing

That's pretty laughable. If he's so strong, where is he now?

...Oh, that's right. He's dead.

son of m
lol

DBZ MAN
lol it's funny you say that when he's your avatar and sig. jk.
I think he was a formidable foe though. If Carnage actualy had some brains he could easily kill Spidey.

Doc Ock
It has extra arms which are gold coloured erm

Even Spidey admitted it's a Doc Ock rip off. I hope Ock himself rips them off big grin

Dan-El
That's gonna be an interesting battle.

iceman13
ya i wood like see that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.