Magneto vs Darth Vaderw/a twist......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
Magneto vs Darth Vader(full potential).

They start off 300 feet away from each other in New York.

Vader gets his lightsabre. Bloodlust is on. Who Wins?

diabloman
magneto traps vaders ass in one of his shields and sends his ass back into space.

Validus
Magneto

Soljer
And by full potential, you mean the "Greatest Jedi who ever lived," but ****ed himself over? Hmmm...I'm not sure who could react faster. Magneto to destroy Vader or Vader to destroy magneto. They both have insta-kill powers. I'm sure the most powerful jedi(sith?) ever would be able to rip the heart out of Magneto's body.

Hmmm....How would Magneto's shield fare at blocking the force? Totally different universes, different forces, different results. This is a toss up, I really can't decide.

bitca730
...pretty safe assumption that the force lightning is pretty useless right?

He-guy88
vader the force effects everything he puts vader in a feild then vader snaps his neck with a singal thought

diabloman
Originally posted by Soljer
And by full potential, you mean the "Greatest Jedi who ever lived," but ****ed himself over? Hmmm...I'm not sure who could react faster. Magneto to destroy Vader or Vader to destroy magneto. They both have insta-kill powers. I'm sure the most powerful jedi(sith?) ever would be able to rip the heart out of Magneto's body.

Hmmm....How would Magneto's shield fare at blocking the force? Totally different universes, different forces, different results. This is a toss up, I really can't decide. magneto doesnt need to block his force. he traps vaders ass in his shield less than a sec and send him out into space.

Darth Martin
Vader could kill magneto instantly. Magneto couldn't do the same to vader. Full Potential Vader is like the mixture of Jean Grey,Invisible Woman, and Proffesor X.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Vader could kill magneto instantly. Magneto couldn't do the same to vader. Full Potential Vader is like the mixture of Jean Grey,Invisible Woman, and Proffesor X.

Yep Yep stick out tongue

Of course this is debatable here because Magneto could just turn off Vader's breathing system big grin

He-guy88

only diff is hes stronger big grin

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Grimm22
Yep Yep stick out tongue

Of course this is debatable here because Magneto could just turn off Vader's breathing system big grin laughing

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding but this is full potential vader(pre-accident)no breathing suit. NJO Luke and Full Potential Vader are abvout on par. But I would say Luke alittle more powerful.

drwerwer
Well vader gets trapped in a force feild sent up into space released from the force field and dies of suffication.

He-guy88
laughing

I'm sorry for the misunderstanding but this is full potential vader(pre-accident)no breathing suit. NJO Luke and Full Potential Vader are abvout on par. But I would say Luke alittle more powerful.

but he was never full potentail before his breathing suit

Grimm22
laughing

Well Vader didnt learn to truely use the Dark Side until after Episode III wink

He-guy88
Originally posted by drwerwer
Well vader gets trapped in a force feild sent up into space released from the force field and dies of suffication.

frist that would never happen secoand his suit has a breathing machin in it so he would still breath

Darth Martin
Let's just change this to Luke vs Magneto.

Soljer
"Full potential vader," I believe is referring to what Anakin WOULD have become, if he had not turned into his half-robot self. Lucas spoke of him easily outstripping yoda and palpatine. I think we are assuming that Vader is whole.

He-guy88
"Full potential vader," I believe is referring to what Anakin WOULD have become, if he had not turned into his half-robot self. Lucas spoke of him easily outstripping yoda and palpatine. I think we are assuming that Vader is whole.

in that case hed be even more powerful

Darth Martin
Exactly.

Darth Martin
Even though I voted thatVader kills Magneyto I want them to go hunt down Dr.Doom.

diabloman
vaders mask looks like its made of metal so magneto can phuck up vaders face there.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by diabloman
vaders mask looks like its made of metal so magneto can phuck up vaders face there.

Full Potrential Vader means no suit and what He could of gone o0n to become. NO SUIT!!!!

diabloman
Full Potrential Vader means no suit and what He could of gone o0n to become. NO SUIT!!!! no suit ? well i dont think there gonna make a starwars movie with vader bear ass naked.

He-guy88
Originally posted by diabloman
no suit ? well i dont think there gonna make a starwars movie with vader bear ass naked.
he prob weres a rob witch has no metal at all on it only his light saber handel

Darth Martin
Probably.

magneto1992
the winner will be diced by who react first or Dark Vader kill magneto with dark explosion (explosion in magnetos heart) or magneto kill him with tearing of his whole skeleton like he did with wolverine eek! eek! eek! magneto don't know

diabloman
Originally posted by magneto1992
the winner will be diced by who react first or Dark Vader kill magneto with dark explosion (explosion in magnetos heart) or magneto kill him with tearing of his whole skeleton like he did with wolverine eek! eek! eek! theres venom on steroids. cool can u make it bigger ?

He-guy88
the winner will be diced by who react first or Dark Vader kill magneto with dark explosion (explosion in magnetos heart) or magneto kill him with tearing of his whole skeleton like he did with wolverine eek! eek! eek!

how this vader has no metal any were near his body except in his lightsaber

Darth Martin
Vader won't be able too touch vader if he is aware he will have control over his entire body.I.E. no ripping body parts off.

He-guy88
Vader won't be able too touch vader if he is aware he will have control over his entire body.I.E. no ripping body parts off.

edit u said vader wont be able to touch vader

and yes veader can sence others with the force

magneto1992
dudes satop fithing, more likely dark vader will tear magneto apart because he can fell him and the just explode him

He-guy88
dudes satop fithing, more likely dark vader will tear magneto apart because he can fell him and the just explode him

that sounds so wrong

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.