Boba, Jango, Mandalore vs. Rotj Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KMC Dark Lord
Who wins? The mandalorians get all their weapons EXCEPT for rockets.

Tangible God
Which Mandalore?

KMC Dark Lord
hm...lemme think about that...

I havn't played the Kotr gfames, or read Totj actually...so im not sure of whihc ones which. Ive oinly read up on him. Lemme go check

KMC Dark Lord
Okay the Mandalore is Canderous.

Tangible God
I'm tempted to say the trio.

Razielim
Eh? Can't he choke all three at once? These guys can have to means of blocking TK from someone as strong as Vader.

Tangible God
I don't think Canderous will be vulnerable to the choke, perhaps the others can act as a distraction.

Swirly Girl
What weapons do they have? If they all have Mandalorian Repeaters, I don't see Vader being able to do anything but block ocassionally and get gunned down.

KMC Dark Lord
Originally posted by KMC Dark Lord
The mandalorians get all their weapons EXCEPT for rockets.

darthsith19
The trio likely win since I doubt Vader could choke all 3 at once while blocking their attacks, which alone would probably overwhelm him in the end.

Null ARC Avis
boba gave vader a run for his money and could have killed him (yeah unfair circumstances i know but still) so the trio wins.

Starwalker
I have to say that as much as I wish it wasn't the case that Vader would lose.

overlord
If those mandaloreans use lightsabers and start swinging wildly, they can beat RotJ Vader. Vader can fight any lightsaber style except the way of the retard. (He never finished class with Yoda)

jollyjim311
Okay, Canderous aims, Boba and Jango take off on their jetpacks to get a better angle, and all three get choked before they can attack. Vader can win like this rather fast. And yes, Vader can tool three people at once with the force, I'll post proof now so you guys don't ***** about it later.

http://www.swcomics.com/empire_c.php?i=8&f=19&name=Star_Wars_-_Empire_19
He keeps him in grasp while choking another person and flinging another one effortlessly.

Null ARC Avis
then why didnt he just kill boba in the comic? you need to get a grasp on the target to force choke them and if you are moving you cant get a good grasp.

Razielim
PIS, really. The comics were written by Boba fanboys. I'm surprised they aren't infinities.

Null ARC Avis
they arent infinites. they are canon and must be treated as such. the trio wins

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Null ARC Avis
then why didnt he just kill boba in the comic? you need to get a grasp on the target to force choke them and if you are moving you cant get a good grasp.

In the link I provided the people were moving (except for one). Oh yeah, where's your proof? I can't just take what you say as true because you want me to. They can move and still be choked.

kamikz
Originally posted by Null ARC Avis

Where is the proof? Vader gripped one of the Empires admirals when they were talking thorough a com-link...

Borbarad
Originally posted by jollyjim311
In the link I provided the people were moving (except for one). Oh yeah, where's your proof? I can't just take what you say as true because you want me to. They can move and still be choked.

Even if Vader would be able to choke three moving targets at once (which I doubt) - that would stop them from firing their weapons at him how exactly ? And Boba does have an ion-blaster. He only has to hit Vader once and bye-bye life-support-system. That would give Vader some serious problems.

Lightsnake
If it were that easy, Vader would have died ages ago, and we've seen him keep up with...four to five moving targets

overlord
Ah.. If Maul can fight multiple droideka's and stuff, why wouldn't Vader be able to fight these losers who die easily..

PurpleSaber
I think the trio would win. Boba and Jango could fly up in the air and I doubt Vader could choke them while they are flying around. Also, if Vader was concentrating on one of them, the other two would just shoot him.

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
Canderous pwns Vader while he's trying to get a chokehold on the fetts
(afterwards they can't tell a difference which is metal and which is flesh)

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
Vader gets

overlord
Vader is still a master in sending back blaster shots with his lightsaber style, oh wait.. he just puts up his hand. Who cares if he can choke more than one person at a time.

overlord
Originally posted by e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
Vader gets hey, quit those stupid pictures or I'll continue in posting images myself.

Legion_of_Maul
Originally posted by overlord
Ah.. If Maul can fight multiple droideka's and stuff, why wouldn't Vader be able to fight these losers who die easily..
because noobs are ubsessive over the fett twins...

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
hey, quit those stupid pictures or I'll continue in posting images myself.

overlord
What? Stop posting the same pictures.

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
What? Stop posting the same pictures.

Legion_of_Maul
SOMEONE REPORT THIS KID!

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
Originally posted by Legion_of_Maul
SOMEONE REPORT THIS KID! WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWT
FWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFW
TFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTWFWTFWTFWTFWT
TFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTF
WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTWF

jollyjim311
Vader could throw his lightsaber and kill Canderous. Then he chokes one, and while the other one shoots at him, he throws the blaster bolt back at him with his hand. The trio can't beat an opponent like Vader.

KMC Dark Lord
Originally posted by e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWT
TFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTWFWTFWTFWTFWT
TFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTF
WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTWF

You must die.

And actually I agree that Vader can take the trio. Honestly, are you really saying that Vader can take on SEVEN Jedi Masters at the sa,e time and live, but he cant kill three bounty hunters?

((The_Anomaly))
Yea exactly, Vader wins.

Count Kent
Vader wins this easily in about ten seconds. All he has to do is to shield himself with the force and then choke the hell out of them.

Xepeyon
Enough with the choke already. He has other Force Powers ya' know. but I agree with Lightsnake. But I agree with Lightsnake and KMC Dark Lord. If three mandalorians could take out vader, he would have been dead LOOOOOOOOONG ago. I mean, who'd keep around someone useless. Besides he took on seven JMs. You can beat up a body builder, but the toddler takes you out. Come on!

Count Kent
I just said choke because it is his trademark power.

jollyjim311
Yeah, it would just look cool to choke them, like, three of the most hardy intimidating mandalorians ever to be seen, Vader enters the room, and they simply lift off the ground, and they hopelessly struggle for dear life. Of course there are other ways to win too. Without using offensive force powers, it'd be tough, but I see him pulling it off. The only real opponent with a weapon that could seriously hurt Vader is barely mobile and weighed down by armor. A jump to Canderous, then a slash, maybe a few deflections, and then he throws bolts back at the Fetts. Vader has this down.

Legion_of_Maul
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Vader could throw his lightsaber and kill Canderous. Then he chokes one, and while the other one shoots at him, he throws the blaster bolt back at him with his hand. The trio can't beat an opponent like Vader.
if he choked canderous he would shoot at vader, because canderous has to be the toughest person in all of KOTOR except hanhharr and um.. the other one.. haha

PurpleSaber
Why is everyone obssessed with Hanharr now?

Great Vengeance
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v195/Snazbrak/Photoshops/yellow.jpg

PurpleSaber
You're funny.... no expression

Great Vengeance
Originally posted by PurpleSaber
You're funny.... no expression

I agree.

Legion_of_Maul
Originally posted by Great Vengeance
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v195/Snazbrak/Photoshops/yellow.jpg
hahahahahahahahahah
thats funny...

Blaxican Hydra
Bump.

Biatches. I'm bored, sorry.

jollyjim311
So... Vader.

Whaada we do now?

darthsith19
Well, in that one comic Boba alone presetned a challenge for Vader, so with the help of Jango and Mandalore the trio should be able to pull it off. On the other hand, Vader took on all those Jedi in Purge, but for the most part they didn't attack him at the same time and he did have to get saved by Clones. But he beat Saidem Forte and Iwo Kulka pretty easily, so I dunno, either way this battle would probably be pretty close, IMO.

GM Nebaris
Vader will easily win this. Just choke all three at once.

Lightsnake
Moving at full, Vader'd finish Boba and Jango without much fuss...Mandalore's the X-factor, but he's not getting up after a force crush

kamikz
Didn't Vader have a hard time with Boba alone?

jollyjim311
Vader has also took out three people with the force at once easily.

In that comic Boba just ran away and had something Vader needed.

Vader'll be fine taking on multiple targets.
http://www.swtimeline.ru/?comics=97&page=07
http://www.swtimeline.ru/?comics=96&page=21
http://www.swtimeline.ru/?comics=96&page=22
http://www.swtimeline.ru/?comics=94&page=03
http://www.swtimeline.ru/?comics=94&page=04

JaehSkywalker
Vader.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.