Punisher vs. Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
Fights in the city, at night , to the death lads. Who wins.

Lethal_Rise
Punisher would punish bane badly.

bherrle
Bye bye Bane.

braz
The Punisher.

badabing
Bane loses to Frank.

jinzin
what weapons does frank get?

if he gets weapons then does bane?

meh.. with weapons pun takes this.. without pun gets broken...

Lethal_Rise
Bane's too stupid to use weapons. give punisher a 1930 revolver, and he still lays Venom-neck out.

newjak86
Actually Bane is a very intelligent person who does use very large weapons but as someone already said Pun w/ weapons and bane w/o

Lethal_Rise
if they both had weapons, punisher would still win. He's got flippin millitary training and knows weapons from the barrel to the trigger.

newjak86
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
if they both had weapons, punisher would still win. He's got flippin millitary training and knows weapons from the barrel to the trigger. Bane was also in the military although I do agree Frank is better with weapons.

Lethal_Rise
Bane's got jail training, but Punisher's the ones that send people either to the jail or to the grave. Punisher was born to hand those types of criminals.

jinzin
Bane's too stupid to use weapons. give punisher a 1930 revolver, and he still lays Venom-neck out.

no

well you've pretty much just proved you know jack shit about bane....

bane's out strategized batman twice, and outsmarted raz al gul, he's been stated to have genious level intellect.. but he's too stupid to pick up a gun? What the f**k?
Originally posted by newjak86
Actually Bane is a very intelligent person who does use very large weapons but as someone already said Pun w/ weapons and bane w/o

yes

Lethal_Rise
according to what I saw on various batman movies and shows, he was a brute, and a bad one at it. Bats once beat him, but jumping over him, and pulling out his venom tube.

newjak86
according to what I saw on various batman movies and shows, he was a brute, and a bad one at it. Bats once beat him, but jumping over him, and pulling out his venom tube. That was the movie and the show he is not shwon the same way in comics.

jinzin
according to what I saw on various batman movies and shows, he was a brute, and a bad one at it. Bats once beat him, but jumping over him, and pulling out his venom tube.

What the f**k?

are you trying to imply that the shows or movies take precidence over the established characters?

the thing about bane in the other media deviating from comics is as simple as your current disposition... you both misunderstand his character according to preconceived misconceptions... try reading some bane story archs... his brute strength combined with great intelligence is exactly what made him such a dangerous and impressive batman villain.

Lethal_Rise
"The writers created Bane as a dark mirror of Batman, both in his origin and in his gifts.". In all the batman/punisher crossovers, batman whooped punishers azz, but bane has no weapons, so is screwed.

Nataku8188
In H2H Bane would CRUSH Punisher.
In a firefight with equal weaponry, Bane would CRUSH Punisher.
In a prep fight of equal lengths, Bane would CRUSH Punisher.

Only way Castle wins is if he has an advantage.

jinzin
"The writers created Bane as a dark mirror of Batman, both in his origin and in his gifts.". In all the batman/punisher crossovers, batman whooped punishers azz, but bane has no weapons, so is screwed.

didn't batman do that exact thing without weapons?

like I said before.. IMO with weapons it goes to punisher...
without punisher gets the crap kicked out of him.

jinzin
Originally posted by Nataku8188
In H2H Bane would CRUSH Punisher.
In a firefight with equal weaponry, Bane would CRUSH Punisher.
In a prep fight of equal lengths, Bane would CRUSH Punisher.

Only way Castle wins is if he has an advantage.

lol.. I like the way you think... but really you think bane could take punisher out in a firefight?

please explain.

Lethal_Rise
Punisher would Punish bane with weapons, no doubt.

Nataku8188
I don't think he's more handy with weaponry, so much as I think he'd use the cityscape to his advantage far more than Punisher would. Plus he could just barrel through walls and shit to surprise Punisher.

Nataku8188
Punisher would Punish bane with weapons, no doubt.

Coming from someone who knows nothing about Bane, this is completly moot. Shut up and learn something about Bane before posting in here again.

Warmonger
Before people make some sort of comaprison between Bane and the Russian stop. Bane would kill the Russian.

Lethal_Rise
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Coming from someone who knows nothing about Bane, this is completly moot. Shut up and learn something about Bane before posting in here again. ok, although you were kinda jerkish about saying it, I know nothing about Bane. I'll go read up on him. I can learn about any hero/villan or group ina matter of 3 days.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Warmonger
Before people make some sort of comaprison between Bane and the Russian stop. Bane would kill the Russian.

Bane vs the KGBeast would be way better.

Warmonger
ok, although you were kinda jerkish about saying it, I know nothing about Bane. I'll go read up on him. I can learn about any hero/villan or group ina matter of 3 days.

Wow. Someone who can admit their wrong. I like this guy.

Nataku8188
Wow. Someone who can admit their wrong. I like this guy.

I do too, so far.

JOE NUNEZ
Wow. Someone who can admit their wrong. I like this guy. He must be drunk.

Lethal_Rise
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
He must be drunk. laughing dude, I'm a minor, and trying not to be an aas on these forums, 'cuz I am for the most part.

JOE NUNEZ
laughing dude, I'm a minor, and trying not to be an aas on these forums, 'cuz I am for the most part. embarrasment

capt it up
wait a sec punisher gets his normal equiptment im assuming. so how could punisher lose? I don't recall bane being bullet prove or being able to dodge machine gun fire.

grey fox
Bane usualy equips himself with a mini-gun. I'd say that kind of outweighs punishers guns....

A.J
according to what I saw on various batman movies and shows, he was a brute, and a bad one at it. Bats once beat him, but jumping over him, and pulling out his venom tube. laughing you know nothing about bats or bane do you, in the film he was stupid which was bullshit, he was also green so oviouley was supposed to be a hulk rip off, so they could have a hulk bats fight maybe, roll eyes (sarcastic), its good that you have learned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.