sonic vs mario 3 rounds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blant2d
In 3 matches mario and sonic fight it off. Its the best out of 3.
Deside who wins each one, and who wins in total.

Match 1:Combat match. Each can use any naturals power from games.
mad NO ITEMS mad for this match.

Like for sonic: spin dash,blue tornado,spin ball, that flash attack, homing dash,ect. And for mario: jump,wall kick, ect.

match 2:Item match. In this one each player can bring 3 common items.(power suits,power shields,ect) THAT, and they can also use any natural abilitys they have.

match 3: team match. They can each bring 1 friend to help fight. If able to, they can use team attacks like thunder shoot, tails flying sonic, ect.

Acrosurge
Match 1: Sonic wins decisively. He's simply too fast for Mario's stomp, punch, and throw attacks.

Match 2: Sonic wins in a much better match. Sonic is packing his Lightspeed attack shoes, Fire Shield, and Invincibility. Mario brings his Vanish Cap, Tanooki Suit, and Starman. Mario goes intangible from the get go, leaving no target for Sonic's lightspeed attack. Sonic isn't going to stand still looking for Mario, however (that isn't his way). Sonic dashes about at super speed until Mario's Vanish Cap is removed. Mario appears and powers up with his Starman. Sonic goes for another lightspeed attack, but Mario has the presence of mind to turn to stone before it hits. Sonic rebounds. Mario goes for a Tail attack. Sonic powers up his fire shield just in time to take the hit. Touching the Fire Shield powers down Mario. Sonic powers up his Invincibility and finger-flicks Mario into submission.

Match 3: Most people might partner Sonic with Tails, Knuckles, or Shadow. Any one of them might be a killer combination, but for this battle, I choose Espio as his fighting partner. Of course, Mario will go with Luigi (due to their powerhouse attacks in Super Star Saga and Partners in time). As impressive a show as the Bros. will put up, Sonic and Espio are still faster and Espio has the added advantage of Intangibility, and Shuriken. They'll take the Super Mario Bros. with super speed attacks and Tornados.

caocao200

Twilight durmak
i guess knuckles does win!

Twilight durmak
oops...

match 1: sonic uses the spin ball on mario who gets defeated,(srry that's the best i could think of.)

match 2: mario uses the fire flower and sets sonic ablaze, yet sonic uses the spin ball which hits mario and sets him ablaze and after awhile sonic is no longer on fire but is frecly burnt, mario on the other hand he has died from the fire that sonic used to set him ablaze. so sinic wins agian.

match 3: mario chooses daisy and sonic chooses cream. mario and dasiy use their partner attacks and nock cream and sonic out. when sonic and cream recover cream flys sonic the sonic uses his blue tornadoe.which hurts daisy and mario pretty badly and sonic and cream win.

blant2d
Nice.
Without items Sario is just,Hopeless against Sonic. And with items hes an equal match for sonic with no items. When sonic gets items thoe, its ALL over. Fire shield block fireball,Lighting shield makes mario items come to him and deflects hammer. Water shield counters FLUD and equals mario highs jump.All 3 protect sonic from marios jump/punch/kick.

So sonic, has mario cooked for this match. What if on the 3rd match shadow came and wario came, both on their motorcycles. That would be interesting.

MadMel
1. sonic wins- too fast for mario.
2. sonic wins- he uses fire sheild blocks mario's fire, magic glove to shrink mario (i think thats what it did) and then the bounce braclet to crush him.
3.team sonic-sonic and tails..
team mario- mario and wario
Wario farts, and blows up everyone except himself and sonic, who was fast enough to escape warios attack..sonic then carves him up with his spines and serves him to a poor family of canibals..

DOOM2099
match 1 winner-sonic:apparently u all know y

match 2 winner-sonic:his items cant be beat^_^

match 3 winner-shadowo_0:sonic and shadow team up,shadow uses chaos control and freezes time,then uses chaos blast and kills everyone therefore killing two birds with one stone by killing sonic too

ESB -1138
Originally posted by blant2d
In 3 matches mario and sonic fight it off. Its the best out of 3.
Deside who wins each one, and who wins in total.

Match 1:Combat match. Each can use any naturals power from games.

Like for sonic: spin dash,blue tornado,spin ball, that flash attack, homing dash,ect. And for mario: jump,wall kick, ect.

match 2:Item match. In this one each player can bring 3 common items.(power suits,power shields,ect) THAT, and they can also use any natural abilitys they have.

match 3: team match. They can each bring 1 friend to help fight. If able to, they can use team attacks like thunder shoot, tails flying sonic, ect.

Match 1: Sonic wins with speed. Mario doesn't have any attack that gives such aim as Sonic's homing attack.

Match 2: Super/Hyper Sonic is then allowed and so he WTFpwns Mario; not to mention Lightspeed Attack and so many others.

Match 3: Mario with Luigi; Sonic with Shadow/Knuckles/Tails

With Shadow: Shadow can use Chaos Control and freeze time or Chaos Blast and nuke the area.

With Knuckles: Speed and strength. Knuckles packs the mega punch and Sonic packs the super speed.

With Tails: The good old team of Sonic and Tails. Sonic and Tails show off some killer combos of their own. Sonic can take both Mario and Luigi by himself. Tails has shown much skill and talent.

All in all Sonic wins all 3

MetaHybrid
1. Mario uses his jumps, kicks and punches to attack Sonic, but uses his Counter ability to keep Sonic from hitting him. Mario wins

2.Mario Brings a Metal Cap, Mega Mushroom, and a Stop Watch. He uses the Stop watch to freeze Sonic in time, then he puts on his Metal cap to become Metal, and then eats the mushroom the grow large in size. He then steps on the frozen Sonic killing him.

3. Yeah I don't know for this one.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by MetaHybrid
1. Mario uses his jumps, kicks and punches to attack Sonic, but uses his Counter ability to keep Sonic from hitting him. Mario wins

2.Mario Brings a Metal Cap, Mega Mushroom, and a Stop Watch. He uses the Stop watch to freeze Sonic in time, then he puts on his Metal cap to become Metal, and then eats the mushroom the grow large in size. He then steps on the frozen Sonic killing him.

3. Yeah I don't know for this one.

1. So Sonic is going to stand around?

2. Sonic is Hyper Sonic and freezes time before Mario uses the Stop Watch using Chaos Control. And by the way Hyper Sonic is invincible

MetaHybrid
Umm doesn't he need the chaos emeralds to become Hyper Sonic?

ESB -1138
Fine, invincibility box but he doesn't even need that. Ligtspeed attack and before Mario can do a thing he's gone.

MetaHybrid
I think the StopWatch, Metal Cap and Mega Mushroom could easily beat that. Or mario could just use the Star, and When Sonic tries to hit him Sonic loses.

ESB -1138
invincibility box, freezing time means that only last forever. And remind me where the stopwatch was. I remember it in Zelda but not in Mario.

MetaHybrid
Stop watch is in Paper Mario 2 and possibly the first one as well.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by MetaHybrid
Stop watch is in Paper Mario 2 and possibly the first one as well. Even if both characters bring their Time Stopping items (Chaos Control, Stopwatch), Mario is still at a disadvantage due to Sonic's greater speed. Sonic will likely stop time first.

Sonic's big advantage in this fight is coming from his natural speed. It trumps most of Mario's natural abilities. Given their selection of items (barring the Chaos/Super Emeralds), Mario can last a bit longer, but still has nothing to trump both Sonic's speed and his items.

MadMel
why was this revived?...

kamikz
Hmm I thought Sonic's shoes was the source of his speed, or was that only in the old cartoons? Cause if that's the case, no items means no speed shoes...

ESB -1138
No Sonic wears the shoes because of the friction he will reach going at those high speeds.

Burning thought
i think their both wierd characters

Acrosurge
Originally posted by MadMel
why was this revived?... Maybe a poster wanted to respond to what was said? Heck, its better than being overrun by Streetfighter and Metal Gear threads.

*shrugs*

The-Judge

Mesirus
come on are there no close matchups?? sonic would trash mario

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.