Team Marvel (vs) Team DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soujaboy
Team Marvel

Thor
Silver Surfer
Sentry
Vision
Iron Man

vs

Team DC

Superman
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern(Hal)
Flash
Martian Manhunter

1. Fight takes place in New York

2. No, BFR

Juntai
Flash lends speed to the team, and himself smashes all over Vision.
Martian Manhunter engages The Surfer in Pyschic combat, once Surfer goes onto the offensive, he redirects it into Wonder Woman's mind, and Surfer mind****s himself.
Superman beats up Thor... again.
Hal holds it down with Sentry till the rest of the team is free.

Fights like this can be pretty much rigged for any side to win, however the poster decides the matchups go, and who's using what powers and when. A few too many versatile characters here, imo.

Darth Martin
Team DC 7/10.

Accel
Yeah, I would give give Team DC the win here as well.

Thor can hold off Superman, Surfer can hold off Hal, Vision can hold off MM, and current Iron Man can hold off Wonder Woman, but the downfall of Team Marvel would start with Flash vs Sentry. As fast as Sentry is, he wouldn't be able to stop Flash from stealing his speed, thus, putting him out of the fight. He can then help double-team others by stealing their speed as well. Eventually, the last person on Team Marvel would most likely be Surfer, who gets attacked by every member on Team DC.

Wally West
Silver Surfer can go from rest to lightspeed+ speeds much faster than Flash, I doubt he would get the chance to steal anyone's speed here without being intercepted.

Accel
True, Surfer starts out faster than Flash, but he would have to take out Flash first before he becomes a real threat. If he doesn't, Team Marvel is in trouble.

Juntai
Originally posted by Wally West
Silver Surfer can go from rest to lightspeed+ speeds much faster than Flash, I doubt he would get the chance to steal anyone's speed here without being intercepted. Depends, Flash- Wally, has been shown as able to go from standing still to lightspeed in about a single step before.
Tapping the full power of the speedforce, he basically moves at whatever speed he wants.

juggernaut66666
marvel

bherrle
DC

bherrle
I dunno though... it depends on what happens...

OK, Superman and Thor would go for the rematch, so that leaves them both busy for a while.

Flash would remember when Iron Man took the power battery from Kyle's apartment and still be ticked by that...

Hal and SS have met and would fight again...

Wonderwoman would probably go for Sentry...

Vision and MM...

OK, the first person going down here is Thor. Superman would be smarter this time and beat him with less damage done to himself. He would then go to help the next person, who would probably be Flash. Supes and Flash vs. Iron Man? Short fight.

They would both probably rush to help WW and that wouldn't turn out well for Sentry.

Vision and MM= stalemate since they could both stay intangible. But if Vision increased his density Superman and/or MM could shatter him.

Then SS goes down.

OK, DC wins...

Darth Martin
IM is outta the fight as soon as it starts thanks to MM mindraping him. MM double teams Vision with WW. Flash eventually beats Sentry. Superman beats Thor with the help of Flash. They all rush SS. Team DC wins 7/10.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by bherrle
I don't know Sentry's powers... however I think Marvel takes this one. SS is too tough to lose to any one of those guys one-on-one....

I take it back... is MM a tough enough psychic to handle SS? If he IS, I give it to DC. If not, Marvel. Surfer can handle mental assaults from Mephisto and Moondragon with the Mind Gem. He can handle MM.

I'll side with the Marvel Team here. Thor, Sentry, and Surfer are going to be too tough to put away quickly, while MM, WW, and Flash can all be taken out by A) Extreme heat/flame B)Uber strong blasts/physical blows C) Area attacks + Super Speed. Most of the Marvel team can generate these things.

Essentially, it will come down to Superman and Lantern vs Thor, Sentry, and Surfer. That being the scenario, DC Team is outnumbered and overpowered by Team Marvel.

Big Sexy
I see it as equal. It all depends on who fights who. For DC flash is their trump card. If Surfer can handle flash first than marvel wins. If not then they are in trouble. Problem is besides SS there really is not a ultimate speedster on the team. replacing sentry with the runner would really throw a monkey wrench into flashes speed being an asset.
And as far as Sentry himself goes, he really should not be here considering his level has not been determined yet. If hes as strong as the hype then marvel 10/10 but he hasn't lived up to it so far.

Darth Martin
Exactly, replace with runner then u have a better fight.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Juntai
Flash lends speed to the team, and himself smashes all over Vision.
Martian Manhunter engages The Surfer in Pyschic combat, once Surfer goes onto the offensive, he redirects it into Wonder Woman's mind, and Surfer mind****s himself.
Superman beats up Thor... again.
Hal holds it down with Sentry till the rest of the team is free.

Fights like this can be pretty much rigged for any side to win, however the poster decides the matchups go, and who's using what powers and when. A few too many versatile characters here, imo. You underestimate the surfer. Mind attacks are not helping against him

Juntai
Originally posted by Big Sexy
You underestimate the surfer. Mind attacks are not helping against him Which is why I said once surfer goes on the offensive in mental combat, he redirects it into wonder woman, and Surfer would just catch a magical backlash. And it would be easy to accomplish since MM is always in mental touch with the JLA. Did you not read what I said, or just not take the time to comprehend it?

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Exactly, replace with runner then u have a better fight. Makkari is also a really good choice. I think people should hold off on sentry until we know what he can really do.

Juntai
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Makkari is also a really good choice. I think people should hold off on sentry until we know what he can really do. Agreed. He's powerful, but we don't have the showings to know what he's capable of.

Accel
Which is why I said once surfer goes on the offensive in mental combat, he redirects it into wonder woman, and Surfer would just catch a magical backlash. And it would be easy to accomplish since MM is always in mental touch with the JLA. Did you not read what I said, or just not take the time to comprehend it?
The thing is, Surfer never goes into Mental Combat. He's much more likely to try blasting MM, which wouldn't work due to intangibility. Surfer would need to to resort to matter manipulation in order to beat MM.

Juntai
Originally posted by Accel
The thing is, Surfer never goes into Mental Combat. He's much more likely to try blasting MM, which wouldn't work due to intangibility. Surfer would need to to resort to matter manipulation in order to beat MM. Except, I've seen scans of him attacked mentally, and reacted with mental powers. On more than one occasion. The tactic is sound and viable by showing.

Accel
Except, I've seen scans of him attacked mentally, and reacted with mental powers. On more than one occasion. The tactic is sound and viable by showing.
I don't recall any of that really. I've seen him resist telepathic assaults, but I still say, based on showings that, he's more likely to try and blast Wonder Woman rather than try to mindrape her.

Skeets
Marvel team got this

How? simple Surfer sends his the board after Flash hitting him over the head while he blast the crap out of the dc team injuring a few of them and killing the Flash.Sentry would hold off Hal and Thor fights Supes but unlike the jla/avengers Thor's gonna actually use the hammer to shoot magical blast at Supes.

Vision gets his head kicked off by Manhunter or Wonder women you choose.

Ironman keeps Wonder Women busy with all his suits and uses the Hulk buster armor to slow her down a bit.

All the while Surfer's already finished off MM with an eye beam like he did to cable......shifty

Surfer then speed blitzes WW from behind taking her out then he continues to shoot Supes with red k-nite giving the edge to Thor which he takes full advantage of remebering their last fight and Godblast Supes into dust.........evil face

Sentry then gets his ass handed to him by Hal but Hal looks up after a hard fight and gets a hammer throw to the face he's Ko'd..........

Yes I'm a Surfer fanboy........evil face

Soujaboy
lol

Skeets
Originally posted by Soujaboy
lol
You like the Thor part don't yah.......... evil face

UniOmni
If i wrote Thor, he'd do it all nearly alone. Only Surfer would be needed.
Surfer uses the pc to blast flash into submission, and flash is down. Then Surfer moves to MM and GL. For MM, he replicates intense fire using the pc, and mm is down. GL vs Surfer is always good, especially since GL had the time to get his thoughts/willpower in order. Goes awhile. Meanwhile, Thor and Superman go for it again. This time, thor wastes no time in using the hammer to the max. He goes for a time slow, and as time slows down, he builds up the energy for the godblast. Once the energy is summoned, he ends the time slow, and releases it onto Superman at pointblank range. Bad business everywhere. Then he aids surfer, and finishes GL. Of course, only if I wrote Thor would he use his hammers powers in conjunction like this.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by UniOmni
If i wrote Thor, he'd do it all nearly alone. Only Surfer would be needed.
Surfer uses the pc to blast flash into submission, and flash is down. Then Surfer moves to MM and GL. For MM, he replicates intense fire using the pc, and mm is down. GL vs Surfer is always good, especially since GL had the time to get his thoughts/willpower in order. Goes awhile. Meanwhile, Thor and Superman go for it again. This time, thor wastes no time in using the hammer to the max. He goes for a time slow, and as time slows down, he builds up the energy for the godblast. Once the energy is summoned, he ends the time slow, and releases it onto Superman at pointblank range. Bad business everywhere. Then he aids surfer, and finishes GL. Of course, only if I wrote Thor would he use his hammers powers in conjunction like this. I always hated that about thor. In actuality he is really uber and what does he do, twirl the damn thing like an idiot.

Soujaboy
He can't win everytime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.