The Official "I'm Back!!!" Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PVS
i am pleased to announce that after a long 10 hour hiatus, which i had to take so that i could devote some time to my xbox and then a few hours for sleep, i have returned. damn i missed you all!

ok, it has always amused me how people feel the need to post a thread announcing their return after being gone for a short time...a very short time. (usually to the sound of crickets chirping and the frequent "wtf???".

so i created this thread to save us from the "i have returned" threads. so please, post the great news of your own triumphant and long awaited return to kmc in this thread...

dave_kodak
oh the gods must be really bursting in their pants now that ur back.
"shop smart shop S-mart"

Mišt
Im back after an hour!eek!

PVS
welcome back mist!!! eek!

this place has really gone downhill since you left. its been ages!
i'll go make us some coffee, im sure you have many stories.

Mišt
Oh man, Ive missed everyone, it was so different not being on hereshock Good to see everyone still herew00t

dave_kodak
i never logg out unless i have things of my own time to do.
feel free to take that in how ever way u want too.

and as for the coffee note. could i get a tea?

Fiann@
I want some coffee. droolio

Mišt
I havent had coffee since like...Februaryanother-bunny

RedAlertv2
Im back! I left for a couple minutes to brush my teeth

Scorpion_Master
Im back from school!

AOR
I'm back from going to bed. If I couldn't sleep I'd stay on here ALL DE TIME...

Could I get an orange juice instead of coffee?

PVS
ok, sorry for bumping this ancient thread, but i just wanted everyone to know that im back at kmc! i know you all missed me, as i missed you all, but i had to take some time off so that i could get ready and drive to work. it seems like ages since i left, and i can see many new people here. anyone from the oldschool still posting here?

Happy Dance

Mišt
laughing out loud

AOR
Originally posted by PVS
ok, sorry for bumping this ancient thread, but i just wanted everyone to know that im back at kmc! i know you all missed me, as i missed you all, but i had to take some time off so that i could get ready and drive to work. it seems like ages since i left, and i can see many new people here. anyone from the oldschool still posting here?

Happy Dance

tohslaugh Where's my orange juice?

PVS
none for you

Shelbert Lemon
Originally posted by Fiann@
I want some coffee. droolio I've not had coffee in like ages! shock

silver_tears
I'm back, having ventured into the celebs forum it's nice to be back at home base w00t

Mr. Bacon
stick out tongue welcome back irene

Bloigen
I'm back! eek!

rickyduck
I'm back from the Elephantinese War, were the trenches were as deep as the grand canyon on a hot day and bombs fell like raindrops

Jigsaw13
I'm back from the bathroom eek!

LanceWindu
I'm back from going to Google for 5 minutes. Does anyone know if Raz is still the admin or did he get shit-canned? It's great to be back.

silver_tears
It was anarchy, and now I'm queen diva

overlord
I'm back from rehab so now I do drugs and KMC again.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by silver_tears
It was anarchy, and now I'm queen diva

Wow...I was gone for too long.

PVS
wow...
i was laying down watching tv and suddenly i feel into
a deep coma-like state...the experience was so powerful that i
had vivid and intense hallucinations. all i know is i completely
loss consciousness. next thing i knew, i had woken up 8 hours
into the future. the world very different now, and at times my mind goes
into shock...sometimes i wish i could just get in a time machine and travel
back to my own time. i just want things to be the way i remember them,
so long ago. but i make due...

but anyway
i'm back!!!

Mišt
Guys Im back after my short hiatus Happy Dance So many new faces since I last came on hereeek!

Philip_ll
so you are back from hell.

El_NINO
I was away from KMC for 3 seconds looking at my TV when I realized it has been agaes since being on KMC...

Im back eek!

Mišt
I just sneezed, and in that microsecond where my eyes were closed, I realised I hadn't been here in a while, so I opened my eyes again and now Im backw00t

Shelbert Lemon
omg... I left KMC. I went to the movies with a friend of mine...seen X-Men... went for a walk.... went to sleep... and now IM back! go figure, who woulda thunk? erm

PVS
thank god! it just wasnt the same without you shel hug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.