hulk vs thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

doctor ketchup
ok savage hulk is on a mindless rampage,but for some reason thanos goes infront of him with betty in his hand, when hulk looks,thanos cracks her neck killing her instantly,hulk is more angry than hes ever been and is likly to get more angry as the fight goes on,thanos wants to fight with honour and doesent use the infinity gaulet who wins? i say hulk but you can say want want you want so debate!

Big Sexy
Since when does a character decided to act completely out of character for a fight. Anyway it would never happen. Thanos is too fast, smart, durable and strong to let that happen.

Wally West
Someone post that picture of Thanos pimpslapping Hulk and Drax wink

Thanos smash! 10/10

who?-kid
Originally posted by doctor ketchup
ok savage hulk is on a mindless rampage,but for some reason thanos goes infront of him with betty in his hand, when hulk looks,thanos cracks her neck killing her instantly,hulk is more angry than hes ever been and is likly to get more angry as the fight goes on,thanos wants to fight with honour and doesent use the infinity gaulet who wins? i say hulk but you can say want want you want so debate!
This would be a brutal fight.

But (Savage) Hulk has insane strength feats, and a very angry Savage Hulk is like 10 Hulks. I don't see Thanos beating an enraged Savage Hulk, and if he does, it will take a lot of time and a lot of pain.

Thanos is too fast ??? Thanos is slooooow (for a super being).

Big Sexy
Originally posted by who?-kid
This would be a brutal fight.

But (Savage) Hulk has insane strength feats, and a very angry Savage Hulk is like 10 Hulks. I don't see Thanos beating an enraged Savage Hulk, and if he does, it will take a lot of time and a lot of pain.

Thanos is too fast ??? Thanos is slooooow (for a super being). Dude when you can knock a speedster on their ass during a speedblitz, you gotta be pretty fast.

roughrider
Thanos has outwitted and taken down some of the most powerful cosmic beings in Marvel. He might respect Hulk's power, but is completely unintimidated. Taps into a pool of might beyond what Hulk can tap into. As he once said to both Thing and Hulk - when he was smacking them both at the same time - "You call yourselves strong?? I AM STRENGTH PERSONIFIED!"

Thanos 10/10. This thread should end now.

who?-kid
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Dude when you can knock a speedster on their ass during a speedblitz, you gotta be pretty fast.
I think that almost every hero, one day in their career, have beaten a speedster. That's part of their job I guess.

It doesn't make them as fast as the speedster though.

Besides, I really don't care, Thanos is NOT super fast. He's faster than you and me, but nothing more.

MJOILNIR
Not much of a contest. Thanos is to versitile.

Dinalfos
In a straight up fist fight based on raw, physical strength, Savage Hulk might be able to exceed Thanos. He's probably the only non-cosmic character with that potential.

But then again, Thanos is UBER powerful. I definitely see Thanos winning this a slight majority.

grey fox
Thanos kills Hulk with ease.

drwerwer
Almost every time Thanos hes just to muck fo Hulk.

Thanos_6383
Thanos.easily.

Soljer
Thanos, thirteen and a half out of ten.

branhole
Originally posted by roughrider
Thanos has outwitted and taken down some of the most powerful cosmic beings in Marvel. He might respect Hulk's power, but is completely unintimidated. Taps into a pool of might beyond what Hulk can tap into. As he once said to both Thing and Hulk - when he was smacking them both at the same time - "You call yourselves strong?? I AM STRENGTH PERSONIFIED!"

Thanos 10/10. This thread should end now.

check out my sig.

branhole
on every profile of thanos it says he has light speed. i dont jnow if he ever uses it(same with galactus) but he has it. and when does he need it?

Thanos_6383
Wow.I wonder who that big,green guy is there thats struggling to break free.

branhole
look at all those powerhouses fighting thanos when he was at his weakest.

branhole
antway this is one fight where hulk is absolutely useless, hed have more of a fight mastubating.

Brutacus
well I see no character beat hulk in strenght but, thanos has to much, to smart, to fast.

K Von Doom
Thanos has a perfect record against large, brutish foes (vs strongmen in Infinity War, vs WM Thor, vs Champion, pimpslap Drax & Hulk in one shot!).

Mr. Universe
How many times has this been done? Thanos will never lose to Hulk

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Mr. Universe
How many times has this been done? Thanos will never lose to Hulk Maybe if hes drunk, high, and just got through sleeping with death

Soljer
Originally posted by Brutacus
well I see no character beat hulk in strenght but, thanos has to much, to smart, to fast.

Uhhmmm...Thanos is much stronger than the Hulk, with or without the Power Gem/Infinity Gauntlet. I mean, there is theoretically no limit to the hulk's strength, but, for all practical purposes.....Thanos > Hulk.

branhole
i dont care if it never happened, but it would.

branhole
wheres them damn hulk fans to try and say hulk wins. mabye there smart for once and will stay away.

who?-kid
Originally posted by branhole
on every profile of thanos it says he has light speed. i dont jnow if he ever uses it(same with galactus) but he has it. and when does he need it?
Will it ever end ? Now Thanos has light speed...

Thanos is not super fast. You better have some serious proof before I accept his "speed of light".

Hulk is much faster than Thanos ever will be. And a pissed off Hulk is at least as strong.

Brutacus
wheres them damn hulk fans to try and say hulk wins. mabye there smart for once and will stay away.

I'm allready here idiot big grin .
And like I said hulk loses simple to slow not powerful enough

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Soljer
Uhhmmm...Thanos is much stronger than the Hulk, with or without the Power Gem/Infinity Gauntlet. I mean, there is theoretically no limit to the hulk's strength, but, for all practical purposes.....Thanos > Hulk.

Thanos starts out on a much, much, much higher strength level. But his strength is not necessarily infinite. However, Thanos is way too versatile for Hulk.

The Fake Macoy
Since Thanos completely owns the SS every time they fight, I really don't see how Hulk has any chance, especially since Thanos slaps him around every time they fight.

Soljer
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Thanos starts out on a much, much, much higher strength level. But his strength is not necessarily infinite. However, Thanos is way too versatile for Hulk.

I never meant to imply that Thanos' strength was infinite, of course it is a finite representation. But it is so much larger than the Hulk's base strength, that he would have to go through SO much anger, that for all practical purposes; assuming Thanos didn't sit there and constantly prod him for a few decades, Thanos will be stronger than the Hulk.

Dinalfos
I never meant to imply that Thanos' strength was infinite, of course it is a finite representation. But it is so much larger than the Hulk's base strength, that he would have to go through SO much anger, that for all practical purposes; assuming Thanos didn't sit there and constantly prod him for a few decades, Thanos will be stronger than the Hulk.

It would make sense. Thanos is a high powered being, which is too much for types like Hulk. But you are underestimating Hulk's capacity for anger. He has reached staggering levels of it within seconds on several occasions.

Soljer
I know that, I've read quite a few comics with the Hulk. I was a huge fan of him when I was younger. Punching an asteroid in two? The mountain? Onslaught?

Yeah, he has some amazing feats, but, even in a fist fight, assuming Thanos didn't use a single piece of Technology, or any kind of 'powers', I still see the Hulk losing to him. Thanos is so far above Hulk's base strength, the Hulk might get there, but I do't know if it would be soon enough.

Besides that, Thanos has shown reflexes fast enough to catch a speed blitzing surfer, who knows if he would even let the hulk touch him?

Dinalfos
I don't particularly disagree with any of that.

Dinalfos
Any idea how high Thanos' base strength is?

hulk=strength
h2h i do see hulk winnin his fare share but not any other way

who?-kid
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Any idea how high Thanos' base strength is?
He's Class 100, just like Hulk, but Class 100 means nothing.

Hulk and Thanos can lift well above 100 tons, but nobody knows for sure how strong they really are.

Thanos is definitely stronger than a normal Hulk. I don't argue about that. But a Hulk like Savage or Mindless Hulk can surpass Thanos' strength in a few seconds - when motivated of course.

Besides, Hulk has the strength feats. Not Thanos. Thanos has the durability feats.

Oh, and Hulk is faster than Thanos (not talking about Professor Hulk) in every single way.

Rols
I'd go for Hulk being stronger than Thanos, we've never really seen his full potential in strength and savagery. However Thanos is not gonna go h2h against Hulk, he'd go energy on him.

who?-kid
H2H fight : probably Hulk.
Every other fight : probably Thanos.

That's the way I see it.

Dinalfos
He's Class 100, just like Hulk, but Class 100 means nothing.

Hulk and Thanos can lift well above 100 tons, but nobody knows for sure how strong they really are.

Thanos is definitely stronger than a normal Hulk. I don't argue about that. But a Hulk like Savage or Mindless Hulk can surpass Thanos' strength in a few seconds - when motivated of course.

Besides, Hulk has the strength feats. Not Thanos. Thanos has the durability feats.

Oh, and Hulk is faster than Thanos (not talking about Professor Hulk) in every single way.

Yes, I know they are both Class 100. That's why I asked for his exact base strength. One source said it was around 900 tons, but that seems a bit low to me.

Soljer
Hulk? Faster than Thanos? Where does this come from? We've seen Thanos stop a speedblitzing Fallen one and Surfer. Just because he doesn't constantly show flash-like speed, doesn't mean he can't pull it out when he needs to (like against those two heralds, for example.)

who?-kid
Hulk? Faster than Thanos? Where does this come from? We've seen Thanos stop a speedblitzing Fallen one and Surfer. Just because he doesn't constantly show flash-like speed, doesn't mean he can't pull it out when he needs to (like against those two heralds, for example.)
Scans or reliable sources to back that up please.

branhole
actully weve seen the hieght of hulks strength, but thanos never uses his strength because he doesnt have to. but when he knocked out ss in a couple shots that shows that he is way stronger than the hulk.

Wally West
Scans or reliable sources to back that up please.
Vs. Fallen One:

http://img227.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fallen38zs.jpg
http://img118.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fallen44os.jpg

who?-kid
Originally posted by Wally West
Vs. Fallen One:

http://img227.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fallen38zs.jpg
http://img118.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fallen44os.jpg
confused Where are those super speed feats ? confused

who?-kid
actully weve seen the hieght of hulks strength, but thanos never uses his strength because he doesnt have to. but when he knocked out ss in a couple shots that shows that he is way stronger than the hulk.
Yes I know that. I already said that. I also said that savage or mindless Hulk can reach Thanos' strength level pretty quickly, depending on their motivation and so.

Wally West
confused Where are those super speed feats ? confused
Well he stopped a herald level being capable of warp speeds dead in its tracks which must take pretty impressive reaction speeds.

And er, you're the one who asked for a source or scan of Thanos stopping a speedblitzing Fallen One.

branhole
Yes I know that. I already said that. I also said that savage or mindless Hulk can reach Thanos' strength level pretty quickly, depending on their motivation and so.

not unless theres a phsycic around.

who?-kid
Well he stopped a herald level being capable of warp speeds dead in its tracks which must take pretty impressive reaction speeds.
He hit him with a power blast ! That's not the same as having speed powers... for crying out loud !!

You have absolutely NO idea whatsoever how fast the Fallen One was going. For all we know he was travelling 20 miles an hour.

Please, stop the speculation. Spider-Man has fought Surfer a couple of times, and he held his own for a good while, does that make him as fast as Surfer ? Hell no. Surfer is still a million times faster.

And I still haven't seen one.

Check this out. And I am not even a Thanos fan, but at least I know my stuff. It's from one of THE best and most detailled Thanos sites ever. Even they admit he's not all that fast.

"Thanos' reflexes and speed are above normal human levels. While not able to compete in this area at the level of speedier, more agile heroes like Spider-Man, Thanos is far faster than a being of his size ( 6'7" in height, 985 lbs of mass. ) should have a right to be.

The looseleaf edition of the HBOTMU states that both his speed and agility are at the "enhanced human" level."

branhole
in one of the 1991 cards it says his speed is light speed.
*unless they lied to me, bastards*

who?-kid
in one of the 1991 cards it says his speed is light speed.
*unless they lied to me, bastards*
Sorry but they lied.

Dinalfos

"Thanos' reflexes and speed are above normal human levels. While not able to compete in this area at the level of speedier, more agile heroes like Spider-Man, Thanos is far faster than a being of his size ( 6'7" in height, 985 lbs of mass. ) should have a right to be.
."

In other words: Thanos hitting him with a power blast was pure PIS.

branhole
actully thanos has awsome reflexes, catching ss on a speed blitz.

Rols
I dont think weve seen Hulk full strength, he fought SS a couple of times but i dont think he was fully pissed probably just pretty irritated, and in defense to SS smile he was caught unaware of Thanos attacked but he did manage to stand up after a few shots and then Thanos punk him again.

The Fallen one wasnt going at warp speed when he attack and Thanos had forseen (calculated) that attack already, he then blasted and tk'ed him, after that the Fallen one tried to attack him again and skreet intervened an gave him a clobbering which sent him flying to the gas giant core and exploded. This shows Thanos combat tacticians skills. The titan is powerfull but i dont think he is able to react against a speed blits, he just doesnt have that reaction speed.

who?-kid
I am not saying he doesn't have great reflexes, but he's no Kid Flash. He's just "pretty fast".

Theoretically, when Surfer uses his head, he should have no problem beating Thanos. But Surfer always fights like a retard when fighting Thanos...

Wally West
Am I missing something? Thanos created a forcefield for Fallen One to smash into, he didnt hit him with a power blast.

And disregarding a speed feat like that because there was no speed-meter or something telling you explicitly how fast the character was going is stupid, and FO was certainly not going 20mph roll eyes (sarcastic)

Before Marvel.com was changed over to a wiki-wannabe site they had Thanos as 7/7 for speed, which by their definition is the ability to transend lightspeed through running or flight, and had him listed as having god-like speed and reflexes. His track record against opponent's who have proven superspeed would also back up he isn't at a disadvantage against such opponents.

Mr. Universe

yes, he hits harder than the hulk. bannerless hulk couldnt even do that to ss.

branhole
Originally posted by Rols
I dont think weve seen Hulk full strength, he fought SS a couple of times but i dont think he was fully pissed probably just pretty irritated, and in defense to SS smile he was caught unaware of Thanos attacked but he did manage to stand up after a few shots and then Thanos punk him again.

he caught surfer on a speed blits.how was he caught unaware. he attcked thanos.

branhole
Originally posted by Mr. Universe
yes, he hits harder than the hulk. bannerless hulk couldnt even do that to ss.

now somebodys going to say his feats.
hulk couldnt even hurt surfer, but thanos caught surfer on a speedblits and destroyed him.if thats not reaction time, i dont know what is. and thanos hits way harder than hulk, like you said.

Soljer
Very good posts, Wally, Branhole

bherrle
Thanos wins 10/10

branhole
whos been voting for hulk?

bherrle
Not I. Thanos could take Hulk and Hercules drunk off a gallon of 151.

Rols
Are you talking about IG saga, Thanos had the IG at maybe 95% giving the heroes 5% chances of winning. During the spleedblits he saw Surfer coming and reacted to it but he had help from the IG boosted himself above his potential.

This was from the Cosmic powers unlimited, when Death wanted SS to be her consort. He ask the titan for help and Thanos agreed but in order for them to inter Deaths domain SS must be near death, thats when Thanos attacked SS without mercy, giving him no chance to retaliate.And if you look at the comics it wasnt an easy task for Thanos he was brething quite heavilyafter he brought SS down.

branhole
this is in the ig saga?

Rols
No, thats the Cosmic powers unlimeted I think, when Death wanted SS to be her consort.

branhole
thats what im talking about.

branhole
what the f**k more votes for hulk, this is redicules,. how come they dont come here and give an arguement as to y hulk wins? thats because he cant.

Rols
Yeah but what i was trying to tell was that SS was caught unaware on this fight, didnt even get a single shot at Thanos.

branhole
but he tried to hit him and couldnt. its called obliterated.

hulk=strength
ur pisssin me off branhole this is a debate on fictional characters so calm the f#$% down

Rols
He didnt even get a chance to swing at him, thats what im saying Thanos didnt give him any chance to retalliate.

I think Hulk has got more strenght against Thanos at his highest level, he supposed to have unlimeted strength. But in a fight he would still lose To Thanos 0/10.

branhole
Originally posted by hulk=strength
ur pisssin me off branhole this is a debate on fictional characters so calm the f#$% down

ur getting mad at me, because people r voting for hulk, and they know he shouldnt win. like u said its fictional characters, calm down.

branhole
He didnt even get a chance to swing at him, thats what im saying Thanos didnt give him any chance to retalliate.

I think Hulk has got more strenght against Thanos at his highest level, he supposed to have unlimeted strength. But in a fight he would still lose To Thanos 0/10.

excatly no chance. i dont think thanos tried to speedblits ss. ss tried to get him but failed. and thanos was in complete control if ss couldnt touch him.

Rols
Buddy whos votin for Hulk?

branhole
if i tried to hit mike tyson and missed and got knocked out, would it count towards no chance to hit him. and would it matter if ss hit him, hes done it before and it didnt hurt thanos.

branhole
Buddy whos votin for Hulk?
i dont know.

Dinalfos
Everybody knows the Hulk shouldn't win against Thanos. When will the pro-Thanos/Anti-Hulk fanboys finally stop victimizing themselves? sad

branhole
this should be a spite thread instead of a fight.

roughrider
Hulk has had several chances at Thanos over the decades, and had never shown he can outmuscle him, no matter how angry he gets.

branhole
just look at the sig.

Dinalfos
He doesn't just own the Hulk, you know. He owns everybody in that picture.

Rols
Actually I've only seen 1s of SS blasting Thanos with his PC, and the titan had possession of some of the soul gem but when they fight they always go h2h. Weird

roughrider
just look at the sig.

I know, but they just say that's Professor Hulk; Savage Hulk would definitely do it - I don't agree.

branhole
didnt thanos also beat hulk and x-man.

branhole
and y r they voting for the "hulk crushes him" category if they think hulk is going to win. thanos has never been " crushed" ,hes been beaten but not "crushed".

Dinalfos
Figure of speach.

branhole
hulk is overated.

mrichardson45
SCREW THANOS!!!!!!!!!!! AND HIS FANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY BOY SPAWN WOULD KICK THE CRAP OUT OF THANOS IN A HEARAT BEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

branhole
spawn smells.

mrichardson45
spawn smells.

Spawn may smell, but he could kick the crap out of Thanos.

mrichardson45
spawn smells.

Also, in your sig, that looks like "THE PROFESSOR HULK".
I can tell by the look on his face.

branhole
i know.

golem370
Thanos is a far better character Spawn Image Gods don't impress me

who?-kid
Am I missing something? Thanos created a forcefield for Fallen One to smash into, he didnt hit him with a power blast.
Fair enough. But Thanos is still not fast. I asked for proof, and all I got was Thanos sneaking up on Surfer and beating him, and Thanos creating a forcefield.

Yes it's stupid, I already said that, and it's even more stupid to assume he was travelling at warp speed because that would make Thanos look cool.

branhole
thanos didnt sneak up on ss. ss speed blitz ed him and got caught.

who?-kid
whos been voting for hulk?
I have. You got a problem with that ? And with Hulk I mean Savage Hulk, at Full Power (if that exists), with a healing factor that surpasses that of Wolverine with ease, with better reflexes and already stronger than Thanos.

The thread starter clearly said it was Savage Hulk. And that's a tough dude.

I don't think my voting is unreasonable.

Any other Hulk doesn't have a chance. They can only hang with Thanos for a while, nothing more.

branhole
actully its mindless and thanos has too many abilities to be beaten by hulk. he beats hulk is h2h, firepower,he can teleport and duribilty. i really dont see hulk beating him ever.

Mider
thanos doesnt have unlimited strengh if he did he wouldnt have gotten his butt kicked by the magus he can be defeated but no not even savage hulk could hurt him, even when he fought surfer he couldnt hurt him, yet surfer couldnt really hurt him either.

who?-kid
It's Savage Hulk, not Mindless. Mindless is even stronger than Savage, so Thanos is lucky.

Thanos teleportation powers are questionable, but it doesn't matter, because the thread starter said Thanos will fight with honour, and teleporting away your opponent is hardly fighting with honour.

H2H, Thanos loses against a pissed off Savage Hulk. Savage Hulk is a natural fighter (much more of a fighter than that wuss Surfer), and his durability - together with his strength - also increases the more angry he becomes.

Seriously, Savage Hulk is being underrated here.

branhole
wow for a sec there i thought you were going to say hulk wins. i know thanos doesnt have unlimited strenght, its really high and he can absorb more power,but its not unlimted, just like hulks. even if hulk is stronger than thanos(prob not) he is isnt beating him in h2h. hulks not hurting him.

who?-kid

branhole
actully it is mindless, and hulk isnt hurting him anyway, thanos has too much power at his dispoal anyway.

who?-kid
actully it is mindless, and hulk isnt hurting him anyway, thanos has too much power at his dispoal anyway.
a. Savage (be thankful it isn't Mindless).
b. You haven't answered my question.

branhole

branhole
even mider agrees that thanos wins and he doesnt like thanos.thanos has super strength,hes a powerful telepath,off the hook duribilty,heightened reflexes, some speed, he can teleport,he has more powerful blasts than surfer. hes laid out people at least 20x hulks strength(maker).im not even getting into who hes fought because everyone should know. hes fought multiple teams at once(including, ya thats right hulk).

branhole
thanos>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hulk

branhole
yup thanos beats him in every way possible.

branhole
everyone agree. ok moving on.

who?-kid
Thanos has super strength
So has Hulk, and this Hulk is probably stronger than Thanos.

Thanos is not a powerful telepath. He has telepathic abilities, but he's not that powerful. And Hulk has shown Resistance to telepathic attack (also because his personality is extremely complicated). And trying to use mid level telepathic attacks on a completely freaked out Savage Hulk who only wants to tear you in half, isn't a tactic I would recommend.

Durability ? Thanos is the winner here. But Savage Hulk also has crazy and insane durability - he survived nuclear attacks.

Hulk has heightened reflexes. Thanos ? Maybe a little.

Still not as fast as Hulk. Have you ever read a Hulk comic ? Hulk can do some crazy stuff with his fast legs.

This is up for debate.

True.

Hulk also has fought the Avengers, and he was just fine. He even fought the West and East Coast Avengers (and Doc Samson) at the same time for I don't know how many pages, and he was kicking their asses all over the place.

branhole
he still isnt beating him h2h, if odin and tyrant couldnt put him down, neither is hulk( a low level character compared to those behemoths.)

branhole
So has Hulk, and this Hulk is probably stronger than Thanos.

Thanos is not a powerful telepath. He has telepathic abilities, but he's not that powerful. And Hulk has shown Resistance to telepathic attack (also because his personality is extremely complicated). And trying to use mid level telepathic attacks on a completely freaked out Savage Hulk who only wants to tear you in half, isn't a tactic I would recommend.

Durability ? Thanos is the winner here. But Savage Hulk also has crazy and insane durability - he survived nuclear attacks.

Hulk has heightened reflexes. Thanos ? Maybe a little.

Still not as fast as Hulk. Have you ever read a Hulk comic ? Hulk can do some crazy stuff with his fast legs.

This is up for debate.

True.

Hulk also has fought the Avengers, and he was just fine. He even fought the West and East Coast Avengers (and Doc Samson) at the same time for I don't know how many pages, and he was kicking their asses all over the place.
i also said he fought hhulk in that team, but you seemed to ignore that. thanos has beat hulk and x man too.

Lord Urizen
Thanos takes this.

branhole
easily, i might add.your seeming to ignore thanoses straight up feats.

who?-kid
easily, i might add.your seeming to ignore thanoses straight up feats.
And you don't ignore Hulks feats ? I know both Thanos and Hulk pretty well, but I am no expert of course.

But I also know Savage Hulk beats Thanos when it comes down to raw strength and h2h fight. Not that Savage Hulk is a better fighter (Thanos is a better fighter), but no matter what you do, he keeps coming.

Thanos' punches and kicks and power blasts will hurt like hell, but in the end, it will only make Savage Hulk more angry and thus even stronger...

branhole
hes already at his top potential, and im not ignoring his feats, i just heard them too many times. when hulk beats the maker, give me a call. otherwise hes hella screwed.

doctor ketchup
did i mention thanos killed betty? hulk is the maddest hes ever been and will get madder, i admit it would be close but hulk would kill him, i dont care what you say i am hulks no1 fan

branhole
actully mindless hulk is the hella most powerful hulk, theres no higher hulk, and he cant get hella more powerful. it even says in his name mindless. hes not beating thanos. thanos is going to beat the hella out of him.

Soujaboy
did i mention thanos killed betty? hulk is the maddest hes ever been and will get madder, i admit it would be close but hulk would kill him, i dont care what you say i am hulks no1 fan

So because your Hulk's number 1 fan, he automatically wins? well at least you can admit your a fanboy.

bherrle
Thanos wins.

branhole
thanos kicks the hella out of hulk.

MJOILNIR
thanos kicks the hella out of hulk.
Yup.......

mrichardson45

Dude,

I honestly think you are totally under estimating the hulk here.

To honestly think that the Hulk would get his azz kicked easily against thanos is very foolish IMO.

There is no way, thanos wouldn't gets knocked off his feet a few times during the process.

The Hulk represents to be one of the most strongest characters in all of marvel. To have him get handled physically easy by anyone, would totally defeat the true purpose of his character.

Now, I am not saying that he can't lose.
But I am saying that Thanos wouldn't be able to just walk over the Mindless Hulk with easy.

If the writers allowed that, then that would be HORRIBLE writing.
That would be them totally ignoring the whole point of The Hulk's character.

mrichardson45
Also,

From the durability standpoint, you can almost call the Hulk immortal to some degree. Unless you kill banner. The Hulk will keep increasing his physical strength and durability factors as the fight continues.

branhole
yes the hulk can take hella big blasts from odin, tyrant and the maker.dude thanos knocks the hella out of this chump.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by mrichardson45
Dude,

I honestly think you are totally under estimating the hulk here.

To honestly think that the Hulk would get his azz kicked easily against thanos is very foolish IMO.

There is no way, thanos wouldn't gets knocked off his feet a few times during the process.

The Hulk represents to be one of the most strongest characters in all of marvel. To have him get handled physically easy by anyone, would totally defeat the true purpose of his character.

Now, I am not saying that he can't lose.
But I am saying that Thanos wouldn't be able to just walk over the Mindless Hulk with easy.

If the writers allowed that, then that would be HORRIBLE writing.
That would be them totally ignoring the whole point of The Hulk's character.

You must not have seen what Thanos did to Champion, a character who is physically more powerful than Hulk.

This is what happens to Hulk, but to a worse degree.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha14am.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha22up.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha43jr.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha55vv.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha66bz.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha74ua.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha85iw.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha91dg.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha100ll.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha119pi.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha123ay.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha135vj.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha141li.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha158lq.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha169dp.jpg

branhole
but thanos wont have to hella dodge hulk.

mrichardson45
Originally posted by Soujaboy
You must not have seen what Thanos did to Champion, a character who is physically more powerful than Hulk.

This is what happens to Hulk, but to a worse degree.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha14am.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha22up.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha43jr.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha55vv.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha66bz.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha74ua.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha85iw.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha91dg.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha100ll.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha119pi.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha123ay.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha135vj.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha141li.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha158lq.jpg
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thanos%20Feats/cha169dp.jpg

LOL the Champion is a PUSSY without his power gem.

First of all, he refused to fight "HULK" and "THOR" when he came and fight the earth's heroes.

When he fought against "THE THING", he won, but he didn't win easily.
After that fight alone, he had enough, and left earth.

Do I need to show you a link about this?

So don't give me this Champion stuff.
This guy is a pussy without that Power Gem.

branhole
he fought thanos with the power gem, you hella dumbass.

Soujaboy
LOL the Champion is a PUSSY without his power gem.

First of all, he refused to fight "HULK" and "THOR" when he came and fight the earth's heroes.

When he fought against "THE THING", he won, but he didn't win easily.
After that fight alone, he had enough, and left earth.

Do I need to show you a link about this?

So don't give me this Champion stuff.
This guy is a pussy without that Power Gem.

He nearly killed Thing

mrichardson45
He nearly killed Thing

But refused to fight against "The Hulk" and "Thor".

mrichardson45
he fought thanos with the power gem, you hella dumbass.

You frakin IDIOT, I was talking about that he needs his power gem to stand a chance against good fighters.

Will he not become weaker without it??????

Soujaboy
And Hulk has been ko'd by Spiderman, so whats your point?

Soujaboy
You frakin IDIOT, I was talking about that he needs his power gem to stand a chance against good fighters.

Will he not become weaker without it??????

Your showing that you don't know much about Champion.

branhole
non jobbing champ is a hella beast, w/o the power gem.

mrichardson45

So why did he refuse to fight against The Hulk and Thor?

branhole
because it was hella bad writing. if he traveled to every world, why wouldnt he fight hulk or hella thor. he doesnt even know who the hella they r, so y would he refuse.

mrichardson45
because it was hella bad writing. if he traveled to every world, why wouldnt he fight hulk or hella thor. he doesnt even know who the hella they r, so y would he refuse.

OK, now it's bad writing. LOL!!!!!!!!!!

You see, you think just because The Hulk is a "LOCAL" character, means that he shouldn't be able to match up against the Champion.

That really proves nothing at all.

I would bet that the Hulk can beat a lot of people in the whole marvel universe. This is why his character was made in the first place.

To represent the strongest physical character.
It's why they have movies, cartoons, TV series and other stuff about the guy. To represent the company as the strongest character.

So if you are talking about Bad writing.

Let's talk about how Thanos is suppose to just mop the Hulk's azz on the floor in a "physical" fight like nothing.

That totally contradicts the whole point of The Hulk.

The whole point of the Hulk, is to be able to beat anyone in a physical fight on any given day. Yes, this means he can lose by getting knocked out. But if he fought someone 10 times. There is no way his character should lose 10 times in a row against someone going punch by punch in a fight.

To have him lose a fight everytime against Thanos would be terrible writing. They should just take away his "Madder and Get Stronger" powers away from him, if they are going to have him lose against someone like Thanos, is a physical fight every time.

Just My Opinion.

branhole
i said that it was hella bad writing because:
a) how does champ know who the hellaa he is.
b) y would he refuse to fight.

mrichardson45

LOL,

I have now lost total respect for The Champion.

Please visit the "offical" marvel website.

marvel.com/universe/Fallen_One_%28Tryco_Slatterus%29

If you read at the bottom of the profile.

You will notice, that the Champion lost against the freakin "She-Hulk" without the power gem.

Do I smell a Pussy here. smile

mrichardson45
i said that it was hella bad writing because:
a) how does champ know who the hellaa he is.
b) y would he refuse to fight.

Maybe because he knew about learned about there powers and didn't think he would match good against them?

branhole
LOL,

I have now lost total respect for The Champion.

Please visit the "offical" marvel website.

marvel.com/universe/Fallen_One_%28Tryco_Slatterus%29

If you read at the bottom of the profile.

You will notice, that the Champion lost against the freakin "She-Hulk" without the power gem.

Do I smell a Pussy here. smile
everyone knows that. its called hella jobbing.

roughrider
The worst kind of opponent to face Thanos is an angry one. Thanos takes advantage of anyone who attacks him with a clouded, deranged mind of any kind.

branhole
excactly.

hulk=strength
hella jobbin like when thanos wins a fight

hulk=strength
mr richardson excuse branhole he knows nuthin about hulk

hulk=strength
an hulk cant beat anyone on this forum its ridicoulos

hulk=strength
in h2h an thanos doesnt teleport hulk destroys thanos

hulk=strength
thanos even admitted that he has tried to.....

hulk=strength
stay clear of hulk so he scared hulk 10/10 in a slugfest

branhole
actully, i know a lot about hulk. hulk never wins, ill admit it, like when i tried to make a spite thread against supes vs mindless hulk, it backfired. but i dont see hulk beating thanos, i could see mindless beating supes but not thanos.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>