Flash vs Iceman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
Who is more powerful? Who wins? Who's power's would u want?

!!!!!Start the debating!!!!!

He-guy88
well when it comes down to bobby would never get the chance to frezze flash because (have you seen how speed works on smallville) to the person thats running or moveing at super speed it would apper that nothing eles is moveing unless someone or something was moveing at the same speed or a littel faster or a littel slower their for someone could say that to the flash iceman would apper to be frozen in time smile

Grimm22
Flash pummels Bobby into Ice Cubes then runs so fast that he would Iceman would simply evaporate wink

Lethal_Rise
flash runs into iceman, and they fuse into the hero known as...Flash Freeze!!! but seriously, flash takes this, even thoough iceman is omega.

ThePittman
Bobby makes a cloud of ice shards, Flash runs into it at super speed. Swiss Cheese Flash. laughing laughing

He-guy88
Originally posted by ThePittman
Bobby makes a cloud of ice shards, Flash runs into it at super speed. Swiss Cheese Flash. laughing laughing

not true he couldent react fast enough to fight flash flash could hit him 100x before bobby can think

hulk=strength
it says whos power would u want not who would win
the way i see it move so fast nobody could see u or never have a hot drink ill take speed wink

magneto1992
i will like to have flash speed because makes him stronger and better fighter like in justice league he can punch many times as hell, lets put it this way, flash kick iceman balls 200000 times and then he wins.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by hulk=strength
it says whos power would u want not who would win
the way i see it move so fast nobody could see u or never have a hot drink ill take speed wink

It says wo's more powerful, who would win, and who's power's would u want.

Soljer
If we are talking about Iceman in Blair-Wind mode (I like that term :-P), then it would be a stalemate, just because it seems that Iceman cannot die. He could exist in every droplet of water on the planet. Flash could easily shatter his human-esque construct, and evaporate him if he likes, but then what? Iceman exists as steam, and what more can the flash do to him? Evaporate every drop of water on the earth in the exact same second? Yeah, it is within the Flash's powerlevels, but even that wouldn't kill bobby in BlairWind mode.

But on the other hand, Iceman couldn't do ANYTHING to the Flash, unless, of course, Iceman could simultaneously freeze EVERYTHING on the ENTIRE planet, and somehow instantaneously trap the flash. Eh. Don't see it happening, besides, hasn't the flash vibrated out of being frozen before?

Draco69
Yes against Mister Freeze, Blizzard, Captain Cold, yadda yadda.

Soljer
Well, there you go. Penultimate stale-mate.

Blair Wind
ahhhhh.....but in Blair Wind mode all alternate futures are up for grabs right?

so so he hasnt shown he can do it here, but in AOA he made everyone into his mousture inversion water vapor form (i think they needed to travel somewhere fast and that was the fastest way.) So in essense he could make just make his head into water vapor.......if he ever gets a reading on Flash.....

I agree that Flash is faster, and if he had prior knowledge on Iceman he would be able to win (Shatter, and somehow make all his molecules separate....with his speed a possibility) But if he doesnt know that Iceman can spread out, then hes screwed. He just stops doing much, and Iceman turns him into water vapor with him...or just his head....

Validus
Would a Speed Force dump work on Drake?

Blair Wind
has it ever not worked? (besides SB?)

He-guy88
Originally posted by Validus
Would a Speed Force dump work on Drake?

it would if it still exsists in this tread caus if u can put sbp in it then y not drake smile

ExtraMision5555
How fast is icemans version of supernova?

Blair Wind
Flash Freeze, basically as soon has he thinks about it. Its not fast enough to take down the Flash (who goes faster than thought), so it doesnt matter

Draco69
Originally posted by Blair Wind
has it ever not worked? (besides SB?)

On The Rival, the original Top and 187 unfortunate alien troops of Darkseid.

It's either stalemate or Flash speedforce dumps him.

Iceman can't do sh** to a person he can't even register being there.

ExtraMision5555
i dont see iceman winning this, but im still wondering if flash could completely kill iceman (in his best form)

He-guy88
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
i dont see iceman winning this, but im still wondering if flash could completely kill iceman (in his best form)

id say yeah it would take a while even for him but he could evaporate all forms of water so he cant transfer to something eles

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Draco69
On The Rival, the original Top and 187 unfortunate alien troops of Darkseid.

It's either stalemate or Flash speedforce dumps him.

Iceman can't do sh** to a person he can't even register being there.

but flash cant do sh** to someone who can spread their consciousness if he doesn't know about it

He-guy88
Originally posted by He-guy88
id say yeah it would take a while even for him but he could evaporate all forms of water so he cant transfer to something eles

Blair Wind
Flash doesnt have knowledge of that power. Hell most of the X-men dont know much about that power.

He-guy88
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Flash doesnt have knowledge of that power. Hell most of the X-men dont know much about that power.

i bet he'ed figur it out after the frist time or so that he used it

Soljer
Wait; I thought it wouldn't matter if the Flash evaporated every drop of water in the world? (Including going out and killing every single human on the planet, we contain around fourteen gallons a piece, after all)

Can't bobby exist in vapor? Mist? Clouds?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.