Godzilla vs Gog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Godzilla- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/godzilla.htm

vs

Gog- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/gogtsiln.htm

golem370
Who wins

Tassadar
Godzilla.

Ultraman Baltan
Godzilla kills him slowly and without mercy. Gog was beaten easily by average heros. Godzilla licked every Marvel hero team there was.

Sub_Mariner
What's with all the Godzilla threads?

Horrificus
Originally posted by Sub_Mariner

I have decided that they are important, and needed to be created.

Thanos_1971
Must be a Godzilla movie in the making,i bet.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Thanos_1971
Must be a Godzilla movie in the making,i bet.

Haven't you heard? Toho's taking a 10-15 year rest from Godzilla. It's over. They are making a short 3-D Godzilla movie that was supposed to come out next year, but has changed to 2008. That is not being counted in continuity, though.

Tassadar
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Haven't you heard? Toho's taking a 10-15 year rest from Godzilla. It's over. They are making a short 3-D Godzilla movie that was supposed to come out next year, but has changed to 2008. That is not being counted in continuity, though.

I thought they retired the franchise for the 50th anniversary, and that Final Wars was going to be the last movie.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Tassadar
I thought they retired the franchise for the 50th anniversary, and that Final Wars was going to be the last movie.

They said that so they would get more money. Which didn't work because it flopped. No surprise since most Godzilla fans were furious about the movie(I liked it, though).

Mider999
ummm godzilla cant even beat thor super easy how he gonna beat a guy who is skyfather level.

Ultraman Baltan
Originally posted by Mider999
ummm godzilla cant even beat thor super easy how he gonna beat a guy who is skyfather level.

What are you talking about? He beat Thor without really trying!

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by Sub_Mariner

Was wondering the same thing. And the thread creators REALLY need to start stating which Godizlla they're talking about. That's like saying Superman, but not specifying and leaving things like Sun-Dipped and Pre-Crisis open.

Gotta say I liked Final Wars too Ultraman. And yes, even though Toho said it's their last, everyone pretty much knows it's not going to be. Couldn't afford to pass up the big revenue for it though.

complexbrother
Gog will totally destroy any version of Godzilla that he comes across.

he (gog) has the powers of the Quintessence. The Quintessence is a group of five near-omnipotent beings -- Ganthet, Izaya Highfather, the Phantom Stranger, Shazam, and Zeus

there is no way the big atomic lizard could compare with that.

Mider999
he has a fraction of each member but he can defeat any individual member on there own.

Tassadar
Originally posted by complexbrother
Gog will totally destroy any version of Godzilla that he comes across.

he (gog) has the powers of the Quintessence. The Quintessence is a group of five near-omnipotent beings -- Ganthet, Izaya Highfather, the Phantom Stranger, Shazam, and Zeus

there is no way the big atomic lizard could compare with that.

I think your thinking of the wrong Gog. Thats DC, this one is from Marvel.

Mider999
interesting fight then he'd out power godzilla if his muscle is limitless but i dont think he can servive that nuclear breath.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.