Berserkers vs. Tacticians

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard

capt it up

Robtard
Originally posted by capt it up
you clearly don't know what a beserker is.

sabertooth and wild child arnt even beserkers. They go feral not Beserker.

Wolverines the only Beserker.

also Wolverines team clearly would win this

You're going to argue the difference between feral and berserker?

capt it up
Originally posted by Robtard
You're going to argue the difference between feral and berserker?
yes because the difference is huge.

Robtard
yes because the difference is huge.

Berserker can mean to lose control and guess what, feral can mean to lose control and that's what I meant by saying 'berserker'. I didn't actually mean the technical term for berserker as being a 'Scandinavian warrior' which by the way, wolverine isn't. Relax bub.

Robtard

braz
tacticains pwn. they always find a way to exploit a weakness.

Robtard
Originally posted by braz
tacticains pwn. they always find a way to exploit a weakness.

I tend to agree with you, but how are those three going to survive long enough to do it against the healing factor/claws crew? I'm split 50-50 on this.

capt it up

Darth Martin
Tactitions win this, wheres Deathstroke? Cap can hold his own againt Wolvie or Sabes I would assume. BP has antimetal claws. Bats takes down wildchild. Add Reed Richards, Iron Man, and Deathstroke to that team and they would be unstoppable.

Swanky-Tuna

Brutacus
feral means you fight on animal instinct right?
Like beast did wenn he fought danger.

Soljer

Robtard

Robtard
CAPT IT UP... Relax, you're way anal-retentive and incorrect.

capt it up
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Actually, the real definition of berserk and feral are fairly close.
true the deffinitions are the similar, but not how they are portrayed in comics. Also you I have read books based on beserkers and they are quite different in books as well.

feral is savages.
berskers in book and comics are fighters who abilites are all set to max and they retain all there tactional skills and fighting ability.

capt it up
CAPT IT UP... Relax, you're way anal-retentive and incorrect.
how am i wrong? my picture summed up what at beserker in comics is.

Darth Martin
Tactitians take this.

Grimm22
BP, Cap and Bats on one team eek!

Seriously, Wolverine's team goes down hard wink

Swanky-Tuna
true the deffinitions are the similar, but not how they are portrayed in comics. Also you I have read books based on beserkers and they are quite different in books as well.

feral is savages.
berskers in book and comics are fighters who abilites are all set to max and they retain all there tactional skills and fighting ability.
Wolverine has books now? I've always heard the term used for a status condition where a person gains power and speed at the cost of fighting recklessly and thus taking more damage due to their blinding rage/inability to think. What filthy mangas or whatever have you been reading that shows otherwise?

Psyquis52
Tacticians win.

capt it up
Wolverine has books now? I've always heard the term used for a status condition where a person gains power and speed at the cost of fighting recklessly and thus taking more damage due to their blinding rage/inability to think. What filthy mangas or whatever have you been reading that shows otherwise?
I ment books in genral based on beserkers. also i already posted a comic picture that explains how wolverine is well beseker.

Robtard
I ment books in genral based on beserkers. also i already posted a comic picture that explains how wolverine is well beseker.

eerrrrr.... Hulk smash! errrrr....

capt it up
eerrrrr.... Hulk smash! errrrr....
hulks nto a beserker either not in the comic sense or book sense

Milkie
What would you call it then?

capt it up
Originally posted by Milkie
What would you call it then?
rage maby feral rage, btu event hat im not to sure thats what it would be called.

bersekers in books and in comics are potrayed as amping there stats while retaining there skills and tactics

Milkie
Ever heard of a Werewolf...

Some Werewolf books say different...

capt it up
Originally posted by Milkie
Ever heard of a Werewolf...

Some Werewolf books say different...
werwolfs arnt true besekers though since there minds are that of a wolfs as well. this ahrdly matter though since this pic summs it up in the comic senses at least

capt it up

Milkie
werwolfs arnt true besekers though since there minds are that of a wolfs as well. this ahrdly matter though since this pic summs it up in the comic senses at least

When you wake up in the morning covered in blood not know what happen last night. I'm pretty sure you can say he/she went berserk that night.

Robtard
hulks nto a beserker either not in the comic sense or book sense

Dude, that wasn't my point... I have tried to explain to you what I meant by saying "berserkers" as a blanket for the group. You obviously are either to uptight to realize what I meant or just unable to comprehend. FOR F@#K"S SAKE, let it go, Suljer posted the damn definitions for you and yet you nit pick and argue a non issue.

If it makes you fell better, Wolverine is the BERSERKIEST BERSERKER of BERSERKING in the comic world and no one else is. It was ignorant and unforgiveable of me to blanket Sabretoth and Wildchild with the berserker label. I sincerely and utterly apologize from the deepest core of my inner being for any distress, hardship and inconvenience I might have affected you with.

Most humble in your presense.

Robtard

Swanky-Tuna
Books like?

Psyquis52
Books like?

Books like, The Beserker and Me, an intimate portrayl of nastiness by the man who loved it all. By: James Howlett

capt it up
Books like?
forgotten realms

Robtard
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Books like, The Beserker and Me, an intimate portrayl of nastiness by the man who loved it all. By: James Howlett

Lol...

Psyquis52
forgotten realms

Or My Misbegotten Ways: a personal look at the life of a beserker By: Logan San

(Just to be clear Capt, this is not a shot at you. I just thought it would be funny to come up with stupid book titles.)

Robtard
forgotten realms

Poison saying throw needed 14... 20 die rolls.... '12'... "MOM! Billy killed my PALADIN!"

capt it up
Poison saying throw needed 14... 20 die rolls.... '12'... "MOM! Billy killed my PALADIN!"
the books not the game

capt it up
Or My Misbegotten Ways: a personal look at the life of a beserker By: Logan San

(Just to be clear Capt, this is not a shot at you. I just thought it would be funny to come up with stupid book titles.)
I know

Psyquis52
huh I'm certain that was very funny but it was so completely over my head that I just did not follow it very well. sad sorry.

Robtard
huh I'm certain that was very funny but it was so completely over my head that I just did not follow it very well. sad sorry.

Dungeons & Dragons.... I'd only give it a 3.5 out of 10 on the funny scale ands that's being gnerous.

capt it up
Dungeons & Dragons.... I'd only give it a 3.5 out of 10 on the funny scale ands that's being gnerous.
lol

BRUENOR BATTLEHAMMER IS THE MAN

Psyquis52

3.5 but raise it to a 6 on a scale of 10 when you roll doubles.

capt it up
RAPING MONKEYS?blowup

Psyquis52
RAPING MONKEYS?blowup

Not so sure what you're accusing me of there Capt, but I've never touched a monkey that didn't want to be touched. wink

capt it up
Not so sure what you're accusing me of there Capt, but I've never touched a monkey that didn't want to be touched. wink
what about that time last year in march? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Robtard

YA! That chimps butthole never did fully close up again. sad

Psyquis52

What? You're not talking about that smoking monkey again are you? He gave consent! He told me he was 18! I didn't know I wasn't drunk! It was the drug! No pictures! Leave me alone! mad

King KAM
the tacticians win, wolverine is the only one who fights, because of the skeletons, cap would decapitate the others.

Darth Martin
Exactly, Theres three of the best comic hero tactritians in comics.

King KAM
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Exactly, Theres three of the best comic hero tactritians in comics. and cap would man handle the feral ones.... you see when he owned those 20 werewolves....

Darth Martin
If this was three of the best villain tactitiansbig grinathstroke, Dr.Doom, and someone else meybe red skull or joker the berserker team would get overkilled.

Swanky-Tuna
forgotten realms
Drizzt's split personality thing? That'd hardly make him a berserker as much as it'd make him a schizo.

But that's two series, X-Men and Forgotten Realms, out of the hundreds of thousands in all literature where you claim two people are berserkers. And each of those examples have better examples looming over them a la Hulk and the game Forgotten Realms is based on having berserk as an uncontrollable attack that lowers your armor class.

Darth Martin
Most fights having tactitians vs berserkers will probably end up in the tactitians winning.

Soljer
You sure about that, Darth?

Thor (Warrior's madness is berserk ish wink )
Hulk

Vs.

Batman
Captain America

I would probably give it to the Berserkers.

When the two teams are in the same league, I would probably give it to tacticians.

In this thread? Definitely Captain America, Batman, and Black Panther. Easy.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Soljer
You sure about that, Darth?

Thor (Warrior's madness is berserk ish wink )
Hulk

Vs.

Batman
Captain America

I would probably give it to the Berserkers.

When the two teams are in the same league, I would probably give it to tacticians.

In this thread? Definitely Captain America, Batman, and Black Panther. Easy.

eek! I said MOST. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.