He-man vs superboy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A.J
who wins, takes place in savage land. he-man has sword, no prep,

He-guy88
Originally posted by A.J
who wins, takes place in savage land. he-man has sword, no prep,

he-man

A.J
Superboy has the edge with flight speed and powers, you saw how well he did against prime wont be that bad.

He-guy88
Originally posted by A.J
Superboy has the edge with flight speed and powers, you saw how well he did against prime wont be that bad.

their was a fight superman vs he-man and superman even admitted that if he cotinued to fight he-man he-man could kill him

A.J
Yes i know that fight i read it little whyll ago, supers put him down after a couple of pages. Also he is magic.

He-guy88
Originally posted by A.J
Yes i know that fight i read it little whyll ago, supers put him down after a couple of pages. Also he is magic.

cause right their at the end he-man and superman were exchanging their hardest blows and niether could hurt one another

A.J
Omg superman put him down dont you remember, must have hurt if he went down.

He-guy88
Originally posted by A.J
Omg superman put him down dont you remember, must have hurt if he went down.

just cause u go to the ground dont mean it hurt iv seen he-man go to the ground plenty of times and not even hurt him

besides dont u remember close to the end after all that they were smacking eachother in the face as hard as they could and it dident hurt either of them

A.J
There is a lame 70's crossover where they fight. Skeletor controlled Superman with a spell and made them fight. They were just as strong as one another in the story but He-Man had been so blatantly boosted for the story. Battle Cat could run at the speed of light, it was so lame.

There you go, but in the end supes won.

May not have hurt but it sure as hell saw he-man knocked out.

He-guy88
Originally posted by A.J
There is a lame 70's crossover where they fight. Skeletor controlled Superman with a spell and made them fight. They were just as strong as one another in the story but He-Man had been so blatantly boosted for the story. Battle Cat could run at the speed of light, it was so lame.

There you go, but in the end supes won.

May not have hurt but it sure as hell saw he-man knocked out.

i know i read that one they became friends in the end it was a tie as for battel cat running at super speed so like i said they have infanit power he can call forth as much as he wants and he never ko'ed He-man

A.J
Originally posted by He-guy88
i know i read that one they became friends in the end it was a tie as for battel cat running at super speed so like i said they have infanit power he can call forth as much as he wants and he never ko'ed He-man He knocked him down or out whatever he beat him he couldnt continue. in fact im going to ring my uncle now who has the comic ill ask him he can tel me everything.

He-guy88
Originally posted by A.J
He knocked him down or out whatever he beat him he couldnt continue. in fact im going to ring my uncle now who has the comic ill ask him he can tel me everything.

ok but im telling u that it was a tie not a win by either

A.J
ok but im telling u that it was a tie not a win by either How was it a tie when he-man was on the floor not getting up and superman was up ready to fight.

He-guy88
Originally posted by A.J
How was it a tie when he-man was on the floor not getting up and superman was up ready to fight.

i can tell its been awhile sience uv read it cause that dident happen

A.J
I have read it not long ago, superman was standing and he-man was down, supes used his fists not his speed flight etc. My uncle is gonna ring back soon.

He-guy88
Originally posted by A.J
I have read it not long ago, superman was standing and he-man was down, supes used his fists not his speed flight etc. My uncle is gonna ring back soon.

ok well in the end it showed them being pals superman flying off but the fight right before that they were exchangeing blows like it was nothing to one another

A.J
ok well in the end it showed them being pals superman flying off but the fight right before that they were exchangeing blows like it was nothing to one another Which happenes all the time

He-guy88
Originally posted by A.J
Which happenes all the time

yeah i know

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.