Movie Juggernaut vs Movie Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
0o0o0o.

one's big, green and mean.

the other's virtually unstoppable due to the laws of motion once it gains momentum.

who wins??

ALEMASTER
in the movie juggernauts a mutant which in fact he aint which we all no

hulk gets stronger the angry he gets

jugges on the other hand has limited strength

Lethal_Rise
move hulks like ten feet tall and can jump 2 miles in the air and run 300 mph. Imagine having a 1040 pound killing machine land on you, or running at you like that. mutant juggs loses terribly.

badabing
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
move hulks like ten feet tall and can jump 2 miles in the air and run 300 mph. Imagine having a 1040 pound killing machine land on you, or running at you like that. mutant juggs loses terribly.
Movie hulk wins. Lethal Rise, are you Diabloman's twin?

Lethal_Rise
Originally posted by badabing
Movie hulk wins. Lethal Rise, are you Diabloman's twin? no, I was just mocking him from last night. I'm gonna go change that now.

Apolloknight
Although we did see Juggs do much, he still gets beat.............Badly.

Robtard
Movie Juggs was a chump while movie Hulk was close to comic Hulk in power. Hulk wins without much effort.

grey fox
Jugg's get's beaten like an egg.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Robtard
Movie Juggs was a chump while movie Hulk was close to comic Hulk in power. Hulk wins without much effort.

I was hoping they would do Juggernaut in CG like they did the hulk.

Although I was impressed with how big Vinne Jones was.

Was that really All his Muscle?

Lethal_Rise
like I said before, the only reason hulk could b CGI is 'cuz he didn't talk, he just yelled and roared.

nimbus006
Haha thats funny I thought it was really him as well when i first saw him in the preview, and i was like "dam he got big quick", but no its not him, its a rubber suit they put on him. Pretty good if you ask me, i couldn't tell at all, even when i knew it was a suit. Anyway movie Hulk is just ridiculous compared to movie Juggs who was really depowered in my opinion, probably to give the movie more of a realistic view. Still liked both, but have to give this one to hulk.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by nimbus006
Haha thats funny I thought it was really him as well when i first saw him in the preview, and i was like "dam he got big quick", but no its not him, its a rubber suit they put on him. Pretty good if you ask me, i couldn't tell at all, even when i knew it was a suit. Anyway movie Hulk is just ridiculous compared to movie Juggs who was really depowered in my opinion, probably to give the movie more of a realistic view. Still liked both, but have to give this one to hulk.

Ah, thanks for clearing that up.

I think if Juggernaut was full power, instead of throwing logan into the 2nd floor, he would of threw him to the other side of town.

So i think his depowering was for the best.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Apolloknight

those were fake muscle his abs were too big and i have a pic about him made few months or maybe a year ago i tell it is impossible to reach such diffrence in a year

Robtard
Originally posted by Apolloknight

No, it was a muscle suit, it weighed something like 40 kilos though.

magneto1992
dudes I like yore commens i hve to tell you that juggernaut is cool and powerful but grene is a whole lot more

juggernaut66666
here he is in the film his arm was wider minimum 8-10 cm sand he looked like +10kg
http://img390.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1xmen0228066qn.jpg

Lethal_Rise
can we please use standard measurements. I hate the damn metric system.

wolverex84
movie hulk would really mess up juggernaut, but i still feel that he may still be able to out power hulk once he gains momentum, movie juggernaut being unstoppable doesn't mean he is stronger than movie hulk, hulk was just too strong, throwing an armored tank like a mile or so, damn, that what i call brute strength. even though movie Juggernaut could not be as huge as the comic Juggernaut, he could have been portrayed in a different way, even with the suit, he still looked like a regular guy with big harms, the least the director could do was to show why he was the unstoppable Juggernaut, bashing through walls does not really proof much of Juggernaut's strength and invulnerability, hulk was portrayed as close as he could be to the movie. hulk is too powerful, i would say the only hero close enough to take hulk in terms of movie would be the upcoming superman movie.

Lethal_Rise
hulk was just around the power level he should have been. Juggernaut just happened to be depowered.

drwerwer
I think movie hulk since first he has better strength.

Secoundly he has a healing factor that can take what ever juggs gives him.

And third he can just jump right over him and land behind him and k.o him there.

nimbus006
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
those were fake muscle his abs were too big and i have a pic about him made few months or maybe a year ago i tell it is impossible to reach such diffrence in a year

Your absolutely right it is impossible to reach that status in a couple months... unless you have some help... eheh Juice, and depending on the certain indivuals genetics combined with the proper routine and diet, I would not put it passed him! Which by hollywood standards would not be so far fetched to think they would do that for a movie considering some of the diets they put these poor actors through. In any case yea it was a muscle suit that in my opinion looked pretty real. Juggernaut looked alot better than i had previuosly thought he would before i saw the movie.

Robtard
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
can we please use standard measurements. I hate the damn metric system.

1 kilo is 2.2 standard pounds. Just an F.Y.I....

See if this helps: http://www.sciencemadesimple.net/conversions.html

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by nimbus006
Your absolutely right it is impossible to reach that status in a couple months... unless you have some help... eheh Juice, and depending on the certain indivuals genetics combined with the proper routine and diet, I would not put it passed him! Which by hollywood standards would not be so far fetched to think they would do that for a movie considering some of the diets they put these poor actors through. In any case yea it was a muscle suit that in my opinion looked pretty real. Juggernaut looked alot better than i had previuosly thought he would before i saw the movie.
even with steroids it takes at least 1 and a half year

Robtard

You'd be surprised, I've seen regular guys turn into meatheads in under a year under the right diet and steroid combination. Nasty stuff though, ruins your body, might as well just drink poison.

nimbus006

No it does not. Trust me that within 4 to 5 months and the proper cycling and stacking of the right Steroids with a good workout routine and diet it would be very possible to get near that size.

Mider
juggs powers could have been more properly devoleped, he could have gone through like an army of troopers or something plus tanks and stuff, only reason he got knocked out is cause he was close to that boy who could sap your powers, and his strengh was also not shown but from how he was kicking around wolverine he must be pretty darn strong, but yeah his feats are not developed enough to say he could beat the hulk.

Whittdawg92
jugg doesn't have powers, he's mystically empowerd, and he's not strong or durable enough to go toe-to-toe with movie hulk. movie hulks a beast of pure destruction. movie hulk's based on that stupid aas ultimate juggernaut.

Darth Martin
Movie Hulk was bad***. He could jump 3 miles in one leap. He could run 300mph. He was 15ft tall. He was 1,540lb. Too much raw power for Juggy. He was depowered tho.

Whittdawg92
umm, I thought he was 12 ft and 1040.

Darth Martin
he was 9ft,12ft,and 15ft in the movie.

Cosmo Kramer
I was a little dissappointed of how they introduced Juggernaut and how he wasnt big enough. I always thought that Juggernauts helmet made hulks head look small but whatever. And Juggernaut is not a mutant so why did he get knocked out? But that was a funny way to go out seeing as he is sapposedly unstoppable. And that kid made Beasts hand normal which makes no sense since thats not his mutant power at all its just his physical characteristics thanks to his genius and stupidity. In the begginning he had superpowers and then turned himself into an actual Beast which is ironic.

diabloman
hulk kills juggy in the movie version

batdude123
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
I was a little dissappointed of how they introduced Juggernaut and how he wasnt big enough. I always thought that Juggernauts helmet made hulks head look small but whatever. And Juggernaut is not a mutant so why did he get knocked out? But that was a funny way to go out seeing as he is sapposedly unstoppable. And that kid made Beasts hand normal which makes no sense since thats not his mutant power at all its just his physical characteristics thanks to his genius and stupidity. In the begginning he had superpowers and then turned himself into an actual Beast which is ironic.

I think they were going with the Ultimate version of Juggernaut. Ultimate Juggernaut is a mutant.

badabing
The X Men movies seemed to stay away from magic all together.

diabloman
even those mutant dogs and wolves that hulk was fighting in the woods would have killed juggernaut from the movie

Cosmo Kramer
I also would like to know why the cure for mutation works instantly. What the hell is that?

diabloman
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
I also would like to know why the cure for mutation works instantly. What the hell is that? they got the blood from that kid that takes away mutants powers when they get near him. the little boy that was in that room by himself playing videogames

Sea King
Originally posted by diabloman
they got the blood from that kid that takes away mutants powers when they get near him. the little boy that was in that room by himself playing videogames

yeah thats leach

diabloman
Originally posted by Sea King
yeah thats leach so they probably took his blood and used it for the solution on mutants

Sea King
so they probably took his blood and used it for the solution on mutants

yeah but i dont get how its effects start to fade

diabloman
Originally posted by Sea King
yeah but i dont get how its effects start to fade true it didnt take magneto powers a 100 % it cure mystique all the way. would have been nicer if she got up after she was down. big grin

Whittdawg92
that was cold, mysique took a fuquin shot for him, and the aashole just left her. He deserved to lose his powers (although not completely)

diabloman
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
that was cold, mysique took a fuquin shot for him, and the aashole just left her. He deserved to lose his powers (although not completely) he left her cause she a human now. and magneto doesnt like humans

K Von Doom
Magneto was colder in X3 - saw his former best friend die, his most loyal soldier depowered and was just "meh"

Mider
meh in x-men 1 he only killed like what, one person, and another by accident? In part two thats when the blood started getting heavy, and in this one wow just people exploding into ashes all over the place.

Black Rob
Juggernaut calls Hulk a ***** and hurts his feelings so bad he gives up.

badabing
Originally posted by Black Rob
Juggernaut calls Hulk a ***** and hurts his feelings so bad he gives up.
R i g h t.

Black Rob
R i g h t. YEAH BABY YEAH!

http://www.on2.com/cms-data/images/Austin_Powers_512k_standard.JPG

diabloman
Originally posted by K Von Doom
Magneto was colder in X3 - saw his former best friend die, his most loyal soldier depowered and was just "meh" i dont like magneto in any of the movies.

Whittdawg92
he left her cause she a human now. and magneto doesnt like humans but that aashole was human by the end of the movie too!!!

braz
R i g h t.

lmao. i can do imitate that voice so good its not even funny, or wait. yea it is stick out tongue

"Riiight. riight well, shit. all i want is sharks with freakin laser beams on their heads.!!" laughing

diabloman
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
but that aashole was human by the end of the movie too!!! nope he still had some of his powers left. u didnt see him move the chess piece a little.

badabing
Originally posted by braz
lmao. i can do imitate that voice so good its not even funny, or wait. yea it is stick out tongue

"Riiight. riight well, shit. all i want is sharks with freakin laser beams on their heads.!!" laughing That gave me a good laugh. laughing Happy Dance

badabing
Originally posted by Black Rob
YEAH BABY YEAH!

http://www.on2.com/cms-data/images/Austin_Powers_512k_standard.JPG
laughing

Whittdawg92
nope he still had some of his powers left. u didnt see him move the chess piece a little. yeah, that was a hint that he didn't lose all his power. 2 new movies titled "Wolverine" and "Magneto" are already in the works!!! Jugg might come back in wolverine, and magneto and xavier are the stars of mag's movie!!WOOO

Stupid Rookie
Movie Juggs was very powered down, think about how much stronger he is in the comics. Hulk takes this one easily.

doctor ketchup
i agree, they really made juggernaut weaker, when he kicked wolverine out the window he went like, 3 meters but in the comics its more like half a mile, i mean i do like juggernaut a lot but comon, hulk is my fav andd he IS 15 foot tall and has limitless strengh so, sorry juggy, but hulk will just stamp on you and your toast

p.s leeches power only affects mutants and juggy is int 1 so why did he get knoked out? sheer stupidity and he should have faced of with collosus and ambomination is in hulk 2! if hulks 15 foot he must be 20! also abomination would win juggernaut but whatever

Whittdawg92
jugg was a mutie in the movie, he was based on ultimate jugg.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.