The Core

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr_Joshua_Keyes
Did anyone else like this movie? I thought it was great! Good special effects and good actors involved. Give you feedback if you liked this movie or not.

nimbus006
I liked it very much as well.

Dr_Joshua_Keyes
Thats good to hear! ^^ I like any Earth going type movies like that or volcano type..very cool

replies in kind
I liked the whole disenagration of the Bridge. Good special effects there.

dave_kodak
yes the core was a very nice movie but the only problem i had with it was the damn thing was one big add for smoking.

Dr_Joshua_Keyes
All movies have that in it no doubt..or weed..I guess.

nimbus006
Originally posted by Dr_Joshua_Keyes
Thats good to hear! ^^ I like any Earth going type movies like that or volcano type..very cool

Agreed... I love those types of movies as well... Armagedon, Twister, The Day After Tommorow very interesting movies.

jinzin
Originally posted by nimbus006
Agreed... I love those types of movies as well... Armagedon, Twister, The Day After Tommorow very interesting movies.

BLEH! I hate the day after tomorrow... lol,

this movie was okay.. but after the aformentioned others.. it just seemed like the same rehashed old crap... decent effects though.

kanis
vampire I like this film its got clever and funny characters who all work well together and have ideas which don't seen to unrealistic and work it also shows the american military's inability to give in even their is absolutely no hope of correcting the problem.

grey fox
The Core is synonymous for ..TERRORISM !!!

nimbus006
Originally posted by jinzin
BLEH! I hate the day after tomorrow... lol,

this movie was okay.. but after the aformentioned others.. it just seemed like the same rehashed old crap... decent effects though.

You know what i mean though, disaster movies in general are fun.

Dr_Joshua_Keyes
How is it a Terrorism movie? I dont get it.

steverules
They stopped the core, maybe terroists could get an idea and stopped the core. That's one reason.

Dr_Joshua_Keyes
Terrorists wouldnt be able to..according to the director and Science facts its impossible to stop it..unless they invent Destini..LOL

Alliance
The only part of the movie i found redeming was the destruction of the Coloseo and th e Vittorio Emmanuele Monument in Rome.

I felt the rest was horrible, but I do honor them for bringing a pertenant environmental issue to the forefront of the media...however briefly.

kanis
devil Could soemthing like that really happen and would their be anyway of stopping it or am i thinking too much about it?

Dr_Joshua_Keyes
I dont think it can..Lol I hope not though..then there will be no way of fixing it.

Kairiminé
A bit corny but heh it wasn't a bad film..my mom loved it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.