I'm sick and tired...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kal875
mad I'm sick and tired of everybody complaining about how the X-men movies are different from the comics! my thoughts on this are simple: If they were just like the comics there would be no surprise in the movie! Making them different is better! Who cares if angle did not start off with the X-men? seeing him come in the third movie was great! They(the producers) made it different, something that did'nt go with the comics. If you have a problem with that don't see the Wolverine movie or X-men 4(and yes there will be both)

The mod's can close this down if they like but I hope everyone see's my point.

Thank-you!

smile

mYsTiquE_DuDe
Totally agree,Kal875!

Jimmy Buggs
im going to see the lois lane movie

steverules
And I will see the Aunt May movie then the Mary Jane movie

chucktaylor
I haven't been complaining about the X3 movie but I'm sure as hell not complimentng it.

Gornack
The only complaint I have about the X-Men movies is that I can't get enough of them.

Flammable Fun
Angle? Lol. I always get a kick from when people make that mistake.

Anyway, yeah, I liked how they kind of warped things around. And if people are complaining about them, then don't need to watch the movie...

The Pict
Originally posted by Flammable Fun
Angle? Lol. I always get a kick from when people make that mistake.

Anyway, yeah, I liked how they kind of warped things around. And if people are complaining about them, then don't need to watch the movie...

we have to watch the movie first to be able to complain about it

steverules
I agree

soul self
Originally posted by Kal875
mad I'm sick and tired of everybody complaining about how the X-men movies are different from the comics! my thoughts on this are simple: If they were just like the comics there would be no surprise in the movie! Making them different is better! Who cares if angle did not start off with the X-men? seeing him come in the third movie was great! They(the producers) made it different, something that did'nt go with the comics. If you have a problem with that don't see the Wolverine movie or X-men 4(and yes there will be both)

Thank-you!

If there is gana be an X4 do you know what its about? I'm not being a smart@$$ cuz i too think there is gana be one, I just want to know what you think. big grin

soul self

Thank-you!

smile

Do you think Apoclypes will be in it.?

smiley8
I agree, i know most of the xmen story inside out, yet i still loved the film even though some of the characters werent as they are in the comics. People should take the movie for what it is and that is it is a graet film, ive seen it three times but still cant get enough!

smiley8
I think the sentinals will be in X4

Kal875
I beleive they said Gambit will be in it and yes there will be sentinals and the return of Scotty

OB1-adobe

Thank-you!

smile

agreed, I'm just happy we actually got a comic movie franchise franchise to last 3 movies without imploding on it self and turning to shit.

EX: Batman forever, batman and Robin, Superman III, Superman IV

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.