Flash, superman, batman and green lantern VR Venom, hulk, magneto, doctor doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

magneto1992
Magneto create a worm hole to the DC universe and the 4 JL members go to the New York of Marvel, they see all this guys destroying (venom, hulk, magneto and Doom) and they deside to fight, no prep, no idea pf the others super powers. Who wins? start debating rolling on floor laughing

Draco69
Justice League. Venom is the weak link.

Draco69
Originally posted by Draco69
Justice League. Venom is the weak link who can be disposed off by Flash in the picosecond he goes to engage the Hulk

Validus
Marvel team is screwed once Flash does this.

http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/7338/jlaclassified015page189cu.th.jpg

magneto1992
heres how visualize this Magneto stops flash then venom adsorb him just like in the video game (ultimate spider man) and remember they don't know venom weakness and also thing that after that, hulk will take batman down and then the four of them eventually will find a way to beat Greene and superman (we don't know Maybe the hulk gamma ray skin is green because may have Kriptonite) Happy Dance

Dinalfos
What else can flash do to harm creatures like Hulk and Venom, besides the infinite mass punch?

I'm not saying he can't win, I just want to know.

He-guy88
Originally posted by magneto1992
Magneto create a worm hole to the DC universe and the 4 JL members go to the New York of Marvel, they see all this guys destroying (venom, hulk, magneto and Doom) and they deside to fight, no prep, no idea pf the others super powers. Who wins? start debating rolling on floor laughing

does the speed force exist in this fight??

Validus
Originally posted by Dinalfos
What else can flash do to harm creatures like Hulk and Venom, besides the infinite mass punch?

I'm not saying he can't win, I just want to know.
Speed steal, speed force dump, etc. Flash has a ton of options.

magneto1992
but still flash is pretty useless I mean we are talking about the best four villains. well let me trow you this:
Magneto takes Greene ring he uses it to stop flash, flash die because of magneto, now there still 3 other heroes what do you do? and don't tell the Mary goes around idea

Draco69
You're clearly not knowledgeable about the Flash. Flash could take down the Hulk in a picosecond if he wanted to. He's one of the most dangerous here.

And Magneto can't fight a foe he can't even register as there...

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Validus
Speed steal, speed force dump, etc. Flash has a ton of options.

What's the speed force dump?

Draco69
What's the speed force dump?

The Flash touches you. All of sudden you're another dimension for eternity....

Dinalfos
Well, you can't beat that, I guess.

Validus
but still flash is pretty useless I mean we are talking about the best four villains. well let me trow you this:
Magneto takes Greene ring he uses it to stop flash, flash die because of magneto, now there still 3 other heroes what do you do? and don't tell the Mary goes around idea
All your scenarios basically involve the League standing around doing nothing. If you think the Flash is useless, you clearly have no knowledge on the character.

BobbyD
This thread only needs one word.....rape.

DC would destroy that Marvel 4some in...in.....a flash! eek!

Get it? A flash!? laughing out loud laughing

Honestly, Clark tells Bruce to sit this one out. Heck, Barry or Wally tells his whole team that this one's on him.

magneto1992
ok lets put every one to work by the time flash touches hulk, magneto activates all batmans belt obtions and he die after an explocion in the bat-belt then so that leaves 3 to 3 then at that same time venom attack superman and they fight. doom helps him as well, so that leaves greene (that if you really put attention un the cartoon is the last one to attack not much bur still the slowest) and flash to magneto, no problemo hejust have to stop flas and then trow it to green l. NOW what do you do.?

BobbyD
Mags, I'm not one to burst anyone's bubble, but really....the other team just has too much speed...and speed w/ power I might add!

The Marvel team has some of my personal favs, but seriously, you sent them to their graves. sad

Darth Martin
Bats dioesn't need to be here unless theres prep but Dc still wins 8/10. Venom's a goner. Only one who stands a chance is nobody really. Meybe, mags and doom. They can't react to either of the two speedsters. Can GL go the speed of light. Which GL is this? Can Flash give Batman some of his speed? Imagine Batman and Wally West with the GL Ring. UNSTOPABLE

Validus
ok lets put every one to work by the time flash touches hulk, magneto activates all batmans belt obtions and he die after an explocion

No. By the time Flash deals with Hulk, he's also dealt with Magneto and the rest of his team. Do you realize how fast the speed of light is? How do you expect Magneto to react to someone who race around the world several times in under a second?

Dinalfos
Flash has the physical strength and durability of a normal human being, right?

batdude123
ok lets put every one to work by the time flash touches hulk, magneto activates all batmans belt obtions and he die after an explocion in the bat-belt then so that leaves 3 to 3 then at that same time venom attack superman and they fight. doom helps him as well, so that leaves greene (that if you really put attention un the cartoon is the last one to attack not much bur still the slowest) and flash to magneto, no problemo hejust have to stop flas and then trow it to green l. NOW what do you do.?

doh I'm not even gonna bother with this one.

Validus
Flash has the physical strength and durability of a normal human being, right?
I guess it depends what you mean by that. He hits just as hard or probably harder than Superman does and he heals as fast as he runs.

inamilist
Flash or Superman should be able to do this alone if bloodlust + no jobber, and depending on the incarnation of the lantern (or if mags can even take the ring) he could also...

Speed for the most part is the advantage, these heroes can move faster than the others can think, so without prep the villains are toast.

Also, just because someone is a top tier in Marvel or DC doesn't mean they will cross over to the other universe as a top tier. Most Marvel Heroes are MUCH less powerful than the basic members of the JLA, so pitting them 1v1 is somewhat unfair.

magneto1992
you are right but this is not the flash with the speed dump, this is the cartoon one, the cartoon network one and I have to tell you that he still strong but don't compare to what magneto can do I mean the comic one, he can just pick the stupid flash or stop him or even the f word to him I mean magneto is not a one episode long villain, as you know he had 3 movies. anyways DC is very good but really the only menace here is Super and flash, Green l. is useless without his ring, which magneto can take it off very easily and batman without prep against all this is just like jubilee as a girl try to beat the whole brother hood of evil by herself Happy Dance

Draco69
You didn't say the cartoon versions....

If that's the case, the villains win since the cartoon versions are pale, pale shadows of their comic counterparts.

magneto1992
right and i am very pleaced with this, but yuo dont know how magneto is just look at this
Although Magneto's primary power is magnetism, he seems to have some ability to project or manipulate any form of energy that is related to magnetism, or the entire electro-magnetic spectrum. He can open wormholes through space, create almost impenetrable force fields, and become invisible by deflecting visible light around his body. He can fire bolts of electricity and of pure magnetic force and can create enough intense heat to destroy a metal door, as he is able to manipulate the entire electromagnetic spectrum. (He has also dispersed a "flame cage" created by the original Human Torch, but whether he had simply expanded his personal force field or employed something else entirely is unclear.) He can also reverse lasers, electricity, and other forms of radiation or energy when fired at him. In addition, he can create anti-gravity fields and does so whenever he levitates non-magnetic objects. When the imposter Xorn was disguised as Magneto, he increased his powers fifteen times over with the Kick drug, and the Stepford Cuckoos said that he was now powerful enough to 'do something to gravity and time'. However, Magneto tends to use magnetism.

cheap cabbage

Magento takes the GL ring? TAKES????? Even if we ignore the fact that the ring isn't metal, GL obliterates magneto. Magneto can generate magnetic fields...GL can do ANYTHING he wants to. Besides, Hal's back. What he wills...is.

magneto1992
I am sorry about not explainig the green lantern he is the main one in the jla of cartoon network.

cheap cabbage
I am sorry about not explainig the green lantern he is the main one in the jla of cartoon network.

Alright, granted John isn't the greatest the GL corp has to offer. He let supergirl take his ring...sigh. Magneto still can't take his ring....it's not metal, and he's unconcious along with the rest of the team cause Flash and superman just speedblitzed them into paste.

inamilist
magneto = needs to think and move to perform any abilities, as do all members of the marvel team

Flash = moves faster than the speed of thought.

Res Ipsa Loquitur smile

magneto1992
yes but magneto is obusly more powerful if flash try to kill him he would just stop him

BobbyD
Aye carumba!

doh

Blair Wind
laughing

Magneto cant react, he wont have TIME to stop him

and why is this cartoon heroes, comic villians? thats not fair.

magneto1992
dude you have to read this In addition, he can create anti-gravity fields and does so whenever he levitates non-magnetic objects. so you see he does can take ring of which make him prety much useless so sorry GL is out by this the realy that I am consern about is Superman and flash but in a few moments I will find a way to beat them (I have wikipedia and the marvel official website open so they eventually will die

magneto1992
Sorry let me change to all Cartoon versions and still magneto will take the heck out of GL and Batman ( also magnus still control every magnetic field in the cartoon) laughing

Blair Wind
Dude. Magneto cannot compare to the things that a Green Lantern can do. I have actually scans, you have wikipedia. Any energy that Magneto outputs can be converted to anything the Green Lantern wants.

And it doesnt matter because the Flash can take him out .0001 seconds after the fight starts.

BobbyD
Mags, I love your persistence to stick by your man. I suppose anything's possible, but we're talking like really absurd cicumstances here. A 1 in a million shot. Flash would have trip over something and knock himself out.

Dude, I mean this nicely....this Marvel team would get squashed. AND I LIKE some of those guys too! It is easily conceivable that Flash alone could wipe out that team 99/100 times...honest! I'm sorry if this painful news to you. But, it's true. erm

Darth Martin
yes but magneto is obusly more powerful if flash try to kill him he would just stop him

Dude did you just here what inamilist just said? Theres no argument that mags geta speedblitzed, no questions asked. Flas and Supes move faster thann speed of thought. Mags and Doom is dead. Hulk hgets killed by flash. Tjey leave Bats with Venom and he gets help cause the other members have just killed there oponets already. Team DC wins this 10/10.

Blair Wind
and about GL:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t375720.html

go there....become enlightened

jasononline
Its the JLU cartoon GL Blair Wind, not Kyle.

First off, Magneto couldn't take out Batman by setting the stuff off in his belt, because he doesn't know he has it. They don't know each other can do remember? And as for Magneto taking GL's ring, he wouldn't. GL would be flying in and using his ring at the get go, which means his fist would be close, and the common cartoon GL pose of holding his ringed hand in his nonringed hand while he is blasting stuff. Did you see Superman vs the cartoon Darkseid in one of the newer JLU episodes? He was going fricken fast as hell. Cartoon Flash can still enter the speed force, He did it by accident when fighting Lex Luthor/Brainiac. So yeah, the JLers take this.

He-guy88
Originally posted by BobbyD
Mags, I love your persistence to stick by your man. I suppose anything's possible, but we're talking like really absurd cicumstances here. A 1 in a million shot. Flash would have trip over something and knock himself out.

Dude, I mean this nicely....this Marvel team would get squashed. AND I LIKE some of those guys too! It is easily conceivable that Flash alone could wipe out that team 99/100 times...honest! I'm sorry if this painful news to you. But, it's true. erm

well not realy because acorroding to what i under stand no matter how fast u move then it apperes to look normal to the person moveing at superhuman speeds but everything around that person just looks like its frozen in time so to him mags would look frozen and so by all rights he could be as careful as he wanted

badabing
Team DC wins.

inamilist
lol, i think BobbyD was making a joke smile

and theoretically, I, moving at my normal speed, have tripped and fell on my face.

The flash doing this at the speed of light would hit the ground with so much force that his face would become a liquid.

but ya, to the flash it would be as though the others are statues because he can percieve objects at the speed he is going. (Which creates a paradox in the wave/partical duality of light given it has quantifiable units..... ect... but, comics=/=physics)

magneto1992
I know Wiki will come handle it says
Doom can exchange minds with others. He possesses some mystical abilities, such as casting bolts of eldritch energy and invoking mystical entities (principalities) for additional support. While empowered by the Haazareth, his mystical powers were on a par with those of Dr. Strange
So If controls superman (and of course flash dont know because they dont know each other) he would let doom kill (you know why beacuse as every body says flash will take him fast) but realy taks Super out so now doom has supers powers and the surprise element that will leave him to the victorie. Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

magneto1992
I know Wiki will come handle it says
Doom can exchange minds with others. He possesses some mystical abilities, such as casting bolts of eldritch energy and invoking mystical entities (principalities) for additional support. While empowered by the Haazareth, his mystical powers were on a par with those of Dr. Strange
So If controls superman (and of course flash dont know because they dont know each other) he would let doom kill (you know why beacuse as every body says flash will take him fast) but realy taks Super out so now doom has supers powers and the surprise element that will leave him to the victorie. Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Darth Martin
Originally posted by jasononline
Its the JLU cartoon GL Blair Wind, not Kyle.

First off, Magneto couldn't take out Batman by setting the stuff off in his belt, because he doesn't know he has it. They don't know each other can do remember? And as for Magneto taking GL's ring, he wouldn't. GL would be flying in and using his ring at the get go, which means his fist would be close, and the common cartoon GL pose of holding his ringed hand in his nonringed hand while he is blasting stuff. Did you see Superman vs the cartoon Darkseid in one of the newer JLU episodes? He was going fricken fast as hell. Cartoon Flash can still enter the speed force, He did it by accident when fighting Lex Luthor/Brainiac. So yeah, the JLers take this.

That episode was awesome where Supes punched Darkseid and he went flying through building and Supes just appeared in the air. Awesome Episode.

magneto1992
sorry for send it twice

ExtraMision5555
I dont even think the entire DC team would be neccessairy, batman could probably narrorate.

but one question, could flash penetrate a shield created by magneto?

jasononline
Originally posted by Darth Martin
That episode was awesome where Supes punched Darkseid and he went flying through building and Supes just appeared in the air. Awesome Episode.

Definately. One of the few times I have seen an animated Superman shown even close to what he really should be.

He-guy88
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
I dont even think the entire DC team would be neccessairy, batman could probably narrorate.

flash could get to him before any sheild could be put up and even so its possoible

Darth Martin

Wouldn't matter that fight would be over in a micro-sevcond. And sure doom has magic against supes but just like mags supes speedblitzes him be4 he can utter a spell.

ExtraMision5555
Ok, once again, lol.

COULD FLASH BREAK THROUGH MAGNETOS SHIELD.

HYPOTHETICLY.

He-guy88
Ok, once again, lol.

HYPOTHETICLY.

he could vibrat thru it but mags would never get the chance to put it up

batdude123
Ok, once again, lol.

HYPOTHETICLY.

He could probably phase through the shield, yes.

Darth Martin
Exactly wat i said.

He-guy88
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Exactly wat i said.

me to

ExtraMision5555
Okay, but yes i agree,

this fight unquestionably goes to DC

one thing though, im not a physics major or anything
but isint thier a connection between speed/electro-magnetism?
if this was the case, could magneto have some control over flashes speed?

anyone knoweldgeable in this subject?

Darth Martin
Okay, but yes i agree,

Could be but doesn't matter he would be dead before he could make a move.

He-guy88
Okay, but yes i agree,

speed has to do with friction how littel u have the faster the less friction

jasononline
Even if electromagnetism did play a part, there is no way that Mag would touch the Flash. Flash is faster then the speed of thought, so Magneto wouldn't be able to focus on him in order to do any damage.

batdude123
Okay, but yes i agree,

The manipulation of electromagnetic waves means you can control somebody's speed? What the f**k? Magneto has never demonstrated this type of ability before.

He-guy88
Originally posted by batdude123
The manipulation of electromagnetic waves means you can control somebody's speed? What the f**k? Magneto has never demonstrated this type of ability before.

thats because electromagnitisom does not have anything to do with it

ExtraMision5555
I didnt think so but someone said something crazy once dealing with speed/magneto/electroaksldfkla i duno

it sounded rediculous

but then again i didnt really understand it
and yes
hes never shown such an action before either

batdude123
Originally posted by He-guy88
thats because electromagnitisom does not have anything to do with it

I know, I was being a smartass. stick out tongue

inamilist
Okay, but yes i agree,

wow.... umm, the bast i can think of (im only a physics hobbiest) is that as the flash moves he would generate and release thermal energy, and his body is run by increadably small electromagnetic pulses... there is also the matter of weak and strong electromagnetic forces that hold atoms in place...

1) Thermal heat: I have yet to see any evidence that magneto can convert heat into something useable, though energy is energy. It would be speculative at best, and if magneto HAS those kind of powers he is basically the biggest jobber in the MU.

2) Electromagnetic pulses: Since people's muscles and bodily functions are created by small pulses of electricity from the brain to the local area. Theoretically, these run on the same frequencies that magneto can control, but again, I don't think he has ever done it in the comics. Also again, if he can do this, he is not being written up to his potential. I can't think of a team of X-men that could counteract that type of shut down...

3) Strong and Weak electromagnetic forces: These forces hold atoms togeather. I don't think it is likely that magneto can control this for the same reasons as the other 2. It is so powerful that the X-men would never defeat him.

Aside from those there are the more general powers that magneto has... Someone mentioned gravity before (Which i find highly unlikely as gravity is thought to be associated with graviton particles and other more abstract physics) but he can do electromagnetic levetations....

For the first 3, I say no, if i missed something please let me know.

For the levetation thing... unlikely, as he is required to THINK about affecting the Flash's electromagnetic field before he does, and in that time the flash has already KO'd the team.

batdude123
Originally posted by inamilist
wow.... umm, the bast i can think of (im only a physics hobbiest) is that as the flash moves he would generate and release thermal energy, and his body is run by increadably small electromagnetic pulses... there is also the matter of weak and strong electromagnetic forces that hold atoms in place...

1) Thermal heat: I have yet to see any evidence that magneto can convert heat into something useable, though energy is energy. It would be speculative at best, and if magneto HAS those kind of powers he is basically the biggest jobber in the MU.

2) Electromagnetic pulses: Since people's muscles and bodily functions are created by small pulses of electricity from the brain to the local area. Theoretically, these run on the same frequencies that magneto can control, but again, I don't think he has ever done it in the comics. Also again, if he can do this, he is not being written up to his potential. I can't think of a team of X-men that could counteract that type of shut down...

3) Strong and Weak electromagnetic forces: These forces hold atoms togeather. I don't think it is likely that magneto can control this for the same reasons as the other 2. It is so powerful that the X-men would never defeat him.

Aside from those there are the more general powers that magneto has... Someone mentioned gravity before (Which i find highly unlikely as gravity is thought to be associated with graviton particles and other more abstract physics) but he can do electromagnetic levetations....

For the first 3, I say no, if i missed something please let me know.

For the levetation thing... unlikely, as he is required to THINK about affecting the Flash's electromagnetic field before he does, and in that time the flash has already KO'd the team.

Yeah, Magneto cannot control electromagnetic waves down to an atomic level meaning the electromagnetic forces that hold together atoms are too small for Mags to control. If he could, he would have demonstrated the power to be able to already. erm

He-guy88
I know, I was being a smartass. stick out tongue

all big grin

magneto1992
you wanna fight a smart ass, fight me. THe friction under flash will burn him instadently to death, but from what I read he has some type of protection, but from what a REAL science book said that by increasing the air particles anything can make instant fire so if magneto takes out the ( I love this is info that I get) MAGNETIC FIELD that protects Flash he would die at the same momevent that he usess super speed. THANKS POWER OF THE SCIENCE. laughing laughing laughing

He-guy88
Yeah, Magneto cannot control electromagnetic waves down to an atomic level meaning the electromagnetic forces that hold together atoms are too small for Mags to control. If he could, he would have demonstrated the power to be able to already. erm
agree'ed like i said speed is determed by friction

He-guy88
you wanna fight a smart ass, fight me. THe friction under flash will burn him instadently to death, but from what I read he has some type of protection, but from what a REAL science book said that by increasing the air particles anything can make instant fire so if magneto takes out the ( I love this is info that I get) MAGNETIC FIELD that protects Flash he would die at the same momevent that he usess super speed. THANKS POWER OF THE SCIENCE. laughing laughing laughing

its the speed force not a magnetic feild big grin

inamilist
I didnt think so but someone said something crazy once dealing with speed/magneto/electroaksldfkla i duno

it sounded rediculous

but then again i didnt really understand it
and yes
hes never shown such an action before either

Magneto COULD affect the speed of a body, though not as directly as that

since all mass has an electromagnetic field, magneto can put force (pull) on an object through that mean.

If he were to pull the opposite direction that a body was heading, it would slow proportianatly to the ammount of force on said pull.

again, in this debate, its inconsequential, as the flash moves faster than magneto thinks

He-guy88

since all mass has an electromagnetic field, magneto can put force (pull) on an object through that mean.

If he were to pull the opposite direction that a body was heading, it would slow proportianatly to the ammount of force on said pull.

again, in this debate, its inconsequential, as the flash moves faster than magneto thinks

for that matter he could effect the iron in flash'es body but he cant keep a beat on him to do anything to the flash

batdude123

Yes it is inconsequential, but Magneto has never showed that he is able to do this though.

magneto1992
sorry it was it a magnetic field it was the Aura which is also contrable by magneto, he hadnt use it but what for if anyone aura is gone nothing realy happens but agaisnt flash is other thing, and even he know at the begening what are powers does flash has, he might still able to know what I wrote, anyways his own son have some powers like flash (quicksilver) eek!

jasononline
Magneto has no chance against Flash. He can't control his Aura, cartoon Flash has never exhibited having an aura, and if he did his aura is made up of energy from the speed force so Magneto's powers would have no effect on them. If you are going to make them one version or another, stick to that version, ok? This fight goes to DC 10/10.

He-guy88
Magneto has no chance against Flash. He can't control his Aura, cartoon Flash has never exhibited having an aura, and if he did his aura is made up of energy from the speed force so Magneto's powers would have no effect on them. If you are going to make them one version or another, stick to that version, ok? This fight goes to DC 10/10.

while i agree with you even if mags could effect flash aura then flash is still to fast to have anything done to it

Grimm22
Venom is going to cost Marvel the fight here. wink

Give Marvel someone more powerful and they have much better chance

magneto1992
I have finaly figuer it out how marvel win, Magneto take Aura Flash protection, (which he dont need to thing he just react to it because he knows that from his son qhuicksilver) which at any movement he try to use his super powers will kill him, but for that green lentern will be busy with venom, then hulk crush Batman, Superman trades minds from Doom, then he goes after doom (which is realy now superman) get the he132 out him with superman strenght (because superman strenght is easy to use at diference of doom powers) so he kill him that leaves green lentern which can easily defeated because from what I read Magnus control any thing so he cancels green lenterns field (or they can just broked with the hulk, superman with the mind of doom, and venom) or Magneto can just stop the blood follow and so they dont catch him he just become inviseble.

He-guy88
I have finaly figuer it out how marvel win, Magneto take Aura Flash protection, (which he dont need to thing he just react to it because he knows that from his son qhuicksilver) which at any movement he try to use his super powers will kill him, but for that green lentern will be busy with venom, then hulk crush Batman, Superman trades minds from Doom, then he goes after doom (which is realy now superman) get the he132 out him with superman strenght (because superman strenght is easy to use at diference of doom powers) so he kill him that leaves green lentern which can easily defeated because from what I read Magnus control any thing so he cancels green lenterns field (or they can just broked with the hulk, superman with the mind of doom, and venom) or Magneto can just stop the blood follow and so they dont catch him he just become inviseble.

yeah but quicksilver is only as fast as a bullet were mags can stop bullets and flash can run over the speed of light

He-guy88
and he cant take flashes aura anyways its the speed force so mags cant take it

as for mags he can only control elcetro magnetic forces gl could make a shealid that around his body were electro forces dont effect him or just use the ring to shut down the x gene in mags

Grimm22
If Marvel got Prep, I would give it to Marvel, because of Doom.

However, with no knowledge of a fight or who they are fighting, not even Doom can win this one no

He-guy88
and he cant take flashes aura anyways its the speed force so mags cant take it

as for mags he can only control elcetro magnetic forces gl could make a shealid that around his body were electro forces dont effect him or just use the ring to shut down the x gene in mags

now how do they win a big power player has bee shut out of it and the powerful ones can focus on doom

magneto1992
YES, THE WIKIPEDIA SAYS All incarnations of the Flash can run and move their limbs at superhuman speeds, and possess superhuman reflexes. All possess an aura that prevents air friction from affecting their bodies and clothes while moving.
and in favor of magneto
He can absorb and redirect electricity, control ferrous particles in the atmosphere that includes aura to, so my plan does can work

He-guy88
YES, THE WIKIPEDIA SAYS All incarnations of the Flash can run and move their limbs at superhuman speeds, and possess superhuman reflexes. All possess an aura that prevents air friction from affecting their bodies and clothes while moving.
and in favor of magneto
He can absorb and redirect electricity, control ferrous particles in the atmosphere that includes aura to, so my plan does can work

no because the aura is the speed force he cat control that

He-guy88
and in favor of magneto

also digimark said wiki dont count in arguments cause people can get in their and chang it to whatever they want

Grimm22
and in favor of magneto

Flash steals Magneto's speed so he's as slow as a turtle big grin

magneto1992
sorry I have to send this one first, they dont know who is the most powerful remember, I start for the first that will do something (flash), and doom can fell the potential of superman so he takes his body and super the dooms boby now you get it?
mean while magneto can be inveseble as wikipedia says and kick the others butts with his powers.
EXact words of wikipedia ::Although Magneto's primary power is magnetism, he seems to have some ability to project or manipulate any form of energy that is related to magnetism, or the entire electro-magnetic spectrum. He can open wormholes through space, create almost impenetrable force fields, and become invisible by deflecting visible light around his body.

magneto1992
He cannot od that, can he? Anyways magnetos power slow him to, and like I said before he can become inviseble

jasononline
Are you getting all your info from Wikipedia?

Lmao, that's funny. Magneto can't affect Flash's aura. It's not electromagnetic energy, it's energy from the SPEED FORCE! So how can he control something that is not electromagnetic at all? Your plan fails miserably.

Flash and Superman would speedblitz Venom and Hulk first because they look the most dangerous to outsiders who know nothing about their opponents. Magneto would try to go for Flash or Superman, most likely Superman considering he would probably be the most imposing of the 4. While he is distracted with that Flash comes from behind and takes out Mag. GL holds Doom prisoner in a field, crushes him with any number of giant objects, beats the hell out of him, etc. Batman would be videotaping the whole thing on the video-camera he brought so he could document what was on the other side of the wormhole. They watch it later and laugh their asses off at how easy the marvel team was to defeat.

And I hate to break this to you, but Wikipedia isn't always right.

EDIT: Looks like I wasn't the first to break it to him lol.

He-guy88
Are you getting all your info from Wikipedia?

Lmao, that's funny. Magneto can't affect Flash's aura. It's not electromagnetic energy, it's energy from the SPEED FORCE! So how can he control something that is not electromagnetic at all? Your plan fails miserably.

Flash and Superman would speedblitz Venom and Hulk first because they look the most dangerous to outsiders who know nothing about their opponents. Magneto would try to go for Flash or Superman, most likely Superman considering he would probably be the most imposing of the 4. While he is distracted with that Flash comes from behind and takes out Mag. GL holds Doom prisoner in a field, crushes him with any number of giant objects, beats the hell out of him, etc. Batman would be videotaping the whole thing on the video-camera he brought so he could document what was on the other side of the wormhole. They watch it later and laugh their asses off at how easy the marvel team was to defeat.

And I hate to break this to you, but Wikipedia isn't always right.

EDIT: Looks like I wasn't the first to break it to him lol.

right

magneto1992

Grimm22

He-guy88

Darth Martin
Flash and Spes before mags puts up his sheild and before doom switches with anybody.

He-guy88
were do u get any one take down flash he moves faster then they can do anything to him as for gl what prenvents him from flashing the whole room or fighting aera with aflash of light that shuts down all x genes and then no more mags no matter how invisable he is then gl superman can both focus on doom? anwser plz

Tron
Wow, he's really trying his damndest to defend Magneto here, guess you can't blame him though. Anyway, like it's been said, Flash, Superman, or Green Lantern can do this on their own (would've tipped the scales to the villains' favor if you gave them prep). And since you're posting all these bios on Magneto, do I need to post a Green Lantern bio to show you that he doesn't stand a chance? And it really doesn't matter which GL he's facing either (well, except John, I guess...).

Cartoon versions though, as has been said, may be a different story.

inamilist
ok...

you are saying that magneto will affect the flash's speedforce aura. While i dont think that is happening, lets say he can, or that is his plan.

For magneto to accomplish this, he must first think that he should attack the flash, then he must perform said attack.

Now, think for a moment how long it takes you to think about and perform the action of throwing a ball. ALMOST instantanious. Lets say at the most, 1 second before you are in the action on throwing.

So, for the sake of argument, lets say it takes magneto half a second to attack the flash.

also, the speed of light is 299 792 458 m/s (meters a second). Lets pretend for the sake of argument that the flash is limited to traveling at the speed of light.

So, it takes magneto half a second to attack the flash. THE ONLY WAY THAT WORKS IS IF HE IS MORE THAN 150 000 000 METERS AWAY.

now, lets say they are 100 meters apart to start the fight, the flash can run from where his team is to where magneto's team is in 0.0000003 seconds (thats rounded, its marginally slower).

Basically, the flash can have hit everyone on the marvel team in the face thousands of times (with the force of an object moving at the speed of light, ie, e=mc2) before they can even percieve what is happening, let alone mount any sort of counter attack.

jasononline
Thoughts are transmitted at about 3 m/s (meters per second) so yeah Flash is much faster then that.

He-guy88
but lets say flash does go down by some chance like tron said gl could do it by him self i know john is the weakest and not veary creative but just the fact he was chosen gives him the edge

jasononline
Yeah. And Superman could take them out similarly to the Flash. There is virtually no way for the Marvel team to win this one.

magneto1992
Ok I finaly addimeted that maybe if give them some prep Marvel Might Win, but because I didn`t Marvel lose, sorry for dont open my eyes before

cheap cabbage
Superman mecilessly beats them all to death.

BobbyD
Tis okay, Mags.

You weren't being a jerk about it.....just uneducated/misinformed. cool

magneto1992
Now go see My new Threat I think this Time Marvel Have Better Chances to Beat JLA big grin big grin big grin smile

hulk=strength
Originally posted by Draco69
You're clearly not knowledgeable about the Flash. Flash could take down the Hulk in a picosecond if he wanted to. He's one of the most dangerous here.

And Magneto can't fight a foe he can't even register as there... shutup no he couldnt hulk couldnt do anything to flash but sayin hulk could be taken down in a punch is ridicoulos why is hulk on such a weak team i mean its 3on 4 2on 4 if noboys wearin medal an 1on 4 if somebody dont have prep time an 0on4 if they dont insult a certain person

who would win x-man vs gl(john)

He-guy88
Originally posted by hulk=strength
shutup no he couldnt hulk couldnt do anything to flash but sayin hulk could be taken down in a punch is ridicoulos why is hulk on such a weak team i mean its 3on 4 2on 4 if noboys wearin medal an 1on 4 if somebody dont have prep time an 0on4 if they dont insult a certain person

who would win x-man vs gl(john)

x-men vs gl john

gl shuts down their x gene he wins jhon does suck but im betting he can pull that off

hulk=strength
edit magnetos powerful an if wat is bein said about flashs aura marvels chances go from 20% to about 40% not good odds but hulk could fight all these guys an lose but injure supes h2h pretty bad beatdown gl(john)s pride if hulk wanted to break his shield an just take flashes punches if flash ever got distracted enough then flash is dead or kod in a punch but if its written by dc marvel is screwed from the begginin magneto1992 this arguements gone i cant help u here wink
JLA 10/10 sad

hulk=strength
x-men vs gl john

gl shuts down their x gene he wins jhon does suck but im betting he can pull that off no x-man the (powerful telepath) vs gl(john)

He-guy88
Originally posted by hulk=strength
no x-man the (powerful telepath) vs gl(john)

all i miss read

He-guy88
were do u get any one take down flash he moves faster then they can do anything to him as for gl what prenvents him from flashing the whole room or fighting aera with aflash of light that shuts down all x genes and then no more mags no matter how invisable he is then gl superman can both focus on doom? anwser plz

magneto1992
Anyways lets all change topic to the JLA vrs Doom, Magneto, Phonesix..... is a new topic I made smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.