Hmm...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lethal_Rise
does anyone remember me? I was baddspellahl4, and I think whittdawg before. I been gone for long, but I don't think anyone I knew is even here anymore.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
does anyone remember me? I was baddspellahl4, and I think whittdawg before. I been gone for long, but I don't think anyone I knew is even here anymore.

And you realize you're not supposed to get a new name right? In reality you are a sock.

Spartan005
no expression

overlord
Cool!

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by LanceWindu
And you realize you're not supposed to get a new name right? In reality you are a sock.

Skeets
erm

Bloigen
Originally posted by Spartan005
no expression

Skeets
Originally posted by Bloigen

Bloigen
Originally posted by Skeets

Skeets
Originally posted by Bloigen

overlord
KILL KILL KILL!!!!

Jabba the Hutt
Originally posted by LanceWindu

What happens if you get a new computer with a different IP, and need a new account?

overlord
You actually don't need a new account, you can use your old one due to login system!
Very fancy stuff these days.

Barker
Originally posted by Jabba the Hutt
What happens if you get a new computer with a different IP, and need a new account?
erm

You can Sign into your Profile On Different IPs.

s|m
Originally posted by Jabba the Hutt
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.