racist make me sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lugia's_Trainer
whats with racism i mean it's just sickening and I'm not black I'm white and it's weird for white to care about racism i mean just last week i was at Wal-Mart and i saw this other kid (black) getting pummled by this older white kid now i thot we solved racism when the civil was over i would jump off a cliff before i would become racist i mean really what is the difference between white and black besides the skin color they are living breathing human beings just like us omg do u people not understand the concept what ur doing making fun and shunning black people is just like shunning ur own brother, sister, mom, dad, gosh someone in that is the same flesh and blood omg racist people are
censored censored censored censored censored freaks!!!!! mad mad mad

Phoenix2001
Originally posted by Lugia's_Trainer
whats with racism i mean it's just sickening and I'm not black I'm white and it's weird for white to care about racism i mean just last week i was at Wal-Mart and i saw this other kid (black) getting pummled by this older white kid now i thot we solved racism when the civil was over i would jump off a cliff before i would become racist i mean really what is the difference between white and black besides the skin color they are living breathing human beings just like us omg do u people not understand the concept what ur doing making fun and shunning black people is just like shunning ur own brother, sister, mom, dad, gosh someone in that is the same flesh and blood omg racist people are

Black people aren't the only ones being discriminated against. Perhaps you should get out a little more.

JacopeX
Dont yell at us man, cuz yo I see were your comin from. It happens to other races and Whites are also victims of racism too. Dont worry, Racism is still around but not many are. Yea I find it pretty sad that we cant agree and all be equal when others were probably raised to think this way. Its spreading but in some point they will learn its all wrong. Who ever this kid is, is an ass hole i can tell you that but are you sure he beat the kid up because he was black?

Arachnoidfreak

I love your message and your enthusiasm and all but learn how to spell. And use the search feature.

PVS

nonsensical runon sentences ROCK!!!! ZOMG RACISMZ!!!1

Deano
the media are playing there part in dividing everyone. brainwaishing us. promoting a religion of hatred.

WrathfulDwarf
Use this thread for the topic of Racism.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=316582&highlight=Racism

Closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.