Movie Balde vs. Movie Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tallis
I think this is a good match. Movie Spiderman never actually killed any of the main villains, they really killed themselves. But blade actually gets the job done and does it very cool.

In a fight in hell's kitchen who wins

EDIT: Just saw the topic title. lol "balde" I ment Blade

lilnutta12
Originally posted by Tallis
I think this is a good match. Movie Spiderman never actually killed any of the main villains, they really killed themselves. But blade actually gets the job done and does it very cool.

In a fight in hell's kitchen who wins

EDIT: Just saw the topic title. lol "balde" I ment Blade

i definately say that blade wud massacre spidey this is how:

1. blade atks with sword and gets face kiked in
2. blade jumps bak up and battas the hell out of spidey
3. spidey webs blade gets his spinning tri edge thing and cuts out then runs andslices spidey s chest
4. spidey goes crazy and runs at him blade jump kiks him in the face making spidey land on his neck

Black Adam
Movie spider-man 8/10

Tallis
I think balde would win, simpl because movie spidey reall got his ass to him by both of the villains in his movies.

Black Adam
I think balde would win, simpl because movie spidey reall got his ass to him by both of the villains in his movies.

and both of his villains would demolish movie blade.

grey fox
Blade get's his ass handed to him , seriously blade isn't all that bad-ass. He just tries to act it.

Darth Martin
Blade is the badass movie comic book character in the comic-book movies along with batman from begins. Spiderman wins this 6/10.
He has stength, and spidersense. All the rest blades better than him in.
In Spiderman 2 he lifted that fens.

Nataku8188
Originally posted by Black Adam
and both of his villains would demolish movie blade.

Green Goblin and Dock Cock?

Wow. That's funny.

You do know Blade carries guns, right?

Both villains showed a serious inability to avoid getting hit, and I don't doubt Blade could, 'bust a cap up in dey ass', right fine. Yo.

He-guy88
spidy

did u see the frist one his spidy sence slows everything down almost to no movement at all so blad has enhansed speed so dont spidy and he also has that sence witch puts him out of blads leauge

all and in two he stoped a train

He-guy88
all i remember in blad one blade tryed to jump on the back of a train
and pulled his arm out of socket

Brutacus
lol well you try something like that and you're whole arm would rip of

He-guy88
Originally posted by Brutacus
lol well you try something like that and you're whole arm would rip of

yeah im just saying that spider stoped a whole train were his arms were some what bending backwards and blade reaches out to grab the rail his arm gets pulled out of sucket

Blade Cutter
The way Spider-man moving in SM2 I don't thank Blade could hit him and Spidey showed great strength for greater then Blade showed.But I don't thank movie spidey could knock out Blade with a punch are kick sense he couldn't knock out Doc Oc.

He-guy88
Originally posted by Blade Cutter
The way Spider-man moving in SM2 I don't thank Blade could hit him and Spidey showed great strength for greater then Blade showed.But I don't thank movie spidey could knock out Blade with a punch are kick sense he couldn't knock out Doc Oc.

enough hit then blade would go down

Blade Cutter
But Doc Oc was human he died from Spider-mans punches and kicks but nothing happend.

He-guy88
Originally posted by Blade Cutter
But Doc Oc was human he died from Spider-mans punches and kicks but nothing happend.

What??

Brutacus
I think stopping a train or tying to get on it, is something diffrent, sure it would take you much more power to stop it.

And doesn't spiderman hold back in a fight?
Blade wouldn't right?

Still not sure who would win.

He-guy88
I think stopping a train or tying to get on it, is something diffrent, sure it would take you much more power to stop it.

And doesn't spiderman hold back in a fight?
Blade wouldn't right?

Still not sure who would win.

well thats my point getting on would not be as hard as stoping it and look at what happened spiderman stoped it it nearly tore him in half but he got up a littel disoreanted and no real damage to his body he got up left then blade on the other hand was being a littel baby about getting his arm dislocated

He-guy88
as for holding back only if he thinks he should for fighting blade after a while he would stop holding back and get pi$$ed

Brutacus
he didn't really cry just put it back, and he needed blood so he was very weak.
Don't see spiderman do that iff his arm was dislocated.

He-guy88
he didn't really cry just put it back, and he needed blood so he was very weak.
Don't see spiderman do that iff his arm was dislocated.

ur right spiderman would relocate it and go on about his day

Grimm22
I wasnt aware there was a BALDE movie stick out tongue

He-guy88
Originally posted by Grimm22
I wasnt aware there was a BALDE movie stick out tongue

now i know ur jokeing

He-guy88
spiderman def showed he was more durable and stronger

Brutacus
Still I think blade is more dangers and brutal.

Grimm22
Originally posted by He-guy88
now i know ur jokeing

Well yeah considering its spelled BLADE, not BALDE big grin

He-guy88
Still I think blade is more dangers and brutal.

maybe so but spiderman aint gonna just sit their a take it if he has to he'll get mad take u for instance if i go off on u u aint gonna just sit their and take it u will fight back

He-guy88
Originally posted by Grimm22
Well yeah considering its spelled BLADE, not BALDE big grin

they just had a typo thats all

Brutacus
lol dude iff you went for me, I would step a side and give you a push in the back so you would just hit a wall or hit the ground wink , won't be a fight

He-guy88
lol dude iff you went for me, I would step a side and give you a push in the back so you would just hit a wall or hit the ground wink , won't be a fight

but still im just saying

(btw it would take more then me running in to a wall to put me down iv been ddt'ed on cement after that their aint to much that hurts as bad as that)

Brutacus
ddt'ed???

He-guy88
ddt'ed???

its were someone puts u in a head lock under their arm pit and slam ur head to the ground

Soljer
"Side-stepping" someone doesn't work in real life, unless that person is drunk or a lineman. *rolls eyes* Besides, how the two of you would act and react means nothing to this thread. So take your pubescent pride somewher else.

Brutacus
euh some kind of pro-wrestling move I asume?

He-guy88
Originally posted by Soljer
"Side-stepping" someone doesn't work in real life, unless that person is drunk or a lineman. *rolls eyes* Besides, how the two of you would act and react means nothing to this thread. So take your pubescent pride somewher else.

its not pride it started as an example

Brutacus
pubescent pride????
Second it was a joke, take the wink.
Third are we talking to you?

He-guy88
euh some kind of pro-wrestling move I asume?

yes but if u tell me that when ur head hits cement like that it dont hurt then it has never happened to u i dident think it would hurt either but well lets just say i wasent getting up any time soon after that

Brutacus
lol ok I see.

He-guy88
lol ok I see.

anyways go Spiderman stick out tongue

Mr. Universe
Blade was fighting characters quicker and stronger than Spidey in the movie. I'm giving it to Blade 6/10.

He-guy88
Originally posted by Mr. Universe
Blade was fighting characters quicker and stronger than Spidey in the movie. I'm giving it to Blade 6/10.

well im sticking to my guns spiderman

Soljer
pubescent pride????
Second it was a joke, take the wink.
Third are we talking to you?

Are you talking to me? If you are posting on a forum, you're pretty much talking to everyone on that forum. If this was between you and He-Guy, it should have been in a PM - Where it belonged, anyways.

Eh, to the topic at hand: Spiderman would overpower Blade.

He-guy88
Are you talking to me? If you are posting on a forum, you're pretty much talking to everyone on that forum. If this was between you and He-Guy, it should have been in a PM - Where it belonged, anyways.

now who should have pm'ed who hum
laughing laughing

Soljer
My post still has on-topic material. It deserved to be posted. smile.

He-guy88
My post still has on-topic material. It deserved to be posted. smile.

that one dident tomcat

Tallis
spidy

did u see the frist one his spidy sence slows everything down almost to no movement at all so blad has enhansed speed so dont spidy and he also has that sence witch puts him out of blads leauge

And yet the Goblin managed to smack him around like a rag doll

He-guy88
And yet the Goblin managed to smack him around like a rag doll

well hum im betting he does that to blade to cause gg was just as if not stronger then spiderman u dont seem to remember he was superhuman to

Tallis
well hum im betting he does that to blade to cause gg was just as if not stronger then spiderman u dont seem to remember he was superhuman to

I don't care how hard Goblin hits, I'm using it as an example that even though Spidey's got spidersence he can still get knocked around like a toy.

And I'm pretty sure Blade hits harder than goblin stick out tongue

He-guy88
I don't care how hard Goblin hits, I'm using it as an example that even though Spidey's got spidersence he can still get knocked around like a toy.

And I'm pretty sure Blade hits harder than goblin stick out tongue

well spidy shows more strength then blade and is more durable in spiderman2 then blade was so for goblin to do that to spiderman well that means gg hits harder then blade's movie incarnation stick out tongue

Darth Martin
Is this serum blade. Or blade who just fed off of blood. Big difference.

complexbrother
Either way Spiderman wins.

He-guy88
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Is this serum blade. Or blade who just fed off of blood. Big difference.

thats another thing he always needs to feed after something happens to him

Soljer
No way does Blade hit harder than the Green Goblin. Isn't the Goblin the same strength as Spiderman after his transformation? Being hit by a ten tonner is no joke.

Spiderman takes this with relative ease, movie or not. Blood or not.

Oh, and He-guy: Yeah, that one post of mine didn't have any content, but about seven of yours were the same calibur, so lay off.

He-guy88
No way does Blade hit harder than the Green Goblin. Isn't the Goblin the same strength as Spiderman after his transformation? Being hit by a ten tonner is no joke.

Spiderman takes this with relative ease, movie or not. Blood or not.

Oh, and He-guy: Yeah, that one post of mine didn't have any content, but about seven of yours were the same calibur, so lay off.

oh clam down its humor man also u forgot the 88 stick out tongue

Brutacus
Some people just don't have a sense of humor.
wink

steverules
I'm gonna go with Blade, I reckon that spidey's punches wouldn't really affect him that much. Eventually spidey will tire out and blade will just beat the crap out of him. And I'm sure blade is strong enough to break through spidey's webbing. I give it to blade but spidey put's up a good fight.

Soljer
Are you joking? Spidey himself can't break through his own webbing, and he is around Class 15-20. I've never seen any big Blade feats to make me believe his enhanced, vampiric strength makes him class 50 or anything.

Soleran
I don't even need to read this whole thread to know that Movie Blade wins again...................Movie Blade was wicked and killed first, spoke later.

cheap cabbage
Blade is hands down the most bad-ass character in all comic movie-dom. Spiderman is hands down the biggest crybaby in said movie-dom.

He-guy88
no way blade can win spiderman was shown with to much more power then blade

Soleran
no way blade can win spiderman was shown with to much more power then blade

I suppose thats why Doc Oc lived fighting Spiderman, Blade would have just gutted him.

He-guy88
Originally posted by Soleran
I suppose thats why Doc Oc lived fighting Spiderman, Blade would have just gutted him.

no its cause spiderman dont kill not killing and keeping alive is dif andtrying to keep ur opponent alive is alot harder

from the movies blade would have never got close enough to doc oc because spiderman had troubal and spider has clearly showed with more strength (he only stoped a train while his entire body was right in front of it and his web was pulling his arms backward) and skill

Tallis
no its cause spiderman dont kill not killing and keeping alive is dif andtrying to keep ur opponent alive is alot harder

from the movies blade would have never got close enough to doc oc because spiderman had troubal and spider has clearly showed with more strength (he only stoped a train while his entire body was right in front of it and his web was pulling his arms backward) and skill

But who needs stengh when you got a sword that'll slice and dice. And enough speed to catch your opponent off guard.

He-guy88
But who needs stengh when you got a sword that'll slice and dice. And enough speed to catch your opponent off guard.

hows he gonna do that spidys spider sence got that covered and spiderman just webs him up then spidy has it blade did not show any feats that prof that he could break his web

spidys web is equal to like the cables that hold up the san frisico bridge

Tallis
hows he gonna do that spidys spider sence got that covered and spiderman just webs him up then spidy has it blade did not show any feats that prof that he could break his web

spidys web is equal to like the cables that hold up the san frisico bridge

What did I tell you about the spidersence. Look at Green goblin when they where fighting he hit spiderman, regardless of his spidersence. And Blade is WAY faster than Goblin

He-guy88
What did I tell you about the spidersence. Look at Green goblin when they where fighting he hit spiderman, regardless of his spidersence. And Blade is WAY faster than Goblin

bull gg would kill movie blade easily they just made spidermans movie better and in more detail

while i like blades movies

Tallis
bull gg would kill movie blade easily they just made spidermans movie better and in more detail

while i like blades movies

Blades movies are argueably better or equal to the spiderman mmovies, that all about taste. So thats a moot point. blade is faster and has deadlier weapons. So bye bye spiderhead

He-guy88
Blades movies are argueably better or equal to the spiderman mmovies, that all about taste. So thats a moot point. blade is faster and has deadlier weapons. So bye bye spiderhead

how hes all webbed up and cant get out

Soleran
lol whatever, Spiderman doesn't kill, Blade does. Blade also has a fairly extreme durability, super speed, enhanced strength and healing factor.

Comic Spiderman would smoke Comic Blade however in the movies Blade is very badass.

He-guy88
lol whatever, Spiderman doesn't kill, Blade does. Blade also has a fairly extreme durability, super speed, enhanced strength and healing factor.

Comic Spiderman would smoke Comic Blade however in the movies Blade is very badass.

imo its oppsite u see in the moves one bad thing happens to blad he gets weak and needs to feed

as for not kiling this fight never said anything about killing

(i have two what if comics 1st What if spiderman was a killer and 2nd what if scarlet spider killed spiderman its kool comics)

Soleran
imo its oppsite u see in the moves one bad thing happens to blad he gets weak and needs to feed

as for not kiling this fight never said anything about killing

(i have two what if comics 1st What if spiderman was a killer and 2nd what if scarlet spider killed spiderman its kool comics)

Thats how blade rolls, mess with him and you die.

Not to mention in the last fight with Nomac, Nomac spun Blade around and put his head through a pillar! No blood no scratchs, Blade won!

He-guy88
Thats how blade rolls, mess with him and you die.

Not to mention in the last fight with Nomac, Nomac spun Blade around and put his head through a pillar! No blood no scratchs, Blade won!

not to mechen but spider man fell off of a 4 story bulding hit a car got up limped away thats witout powers

B dot Rob
Blade would win this 7/10, he's just as fast, if not faster (Deacon Frost before being powered up was able to not just dodge bullets but move out of their way entirely and Blade owned him even with his power up), wayyyy more experienced, wayyyy more ruthless, a wayyyy better fighter, probably just as durable as Spidey, and he has a healing factor. Oh and lol at the thought of Doc Ock taking Blade. There's a fight I'd say Blade wins 10/10

He-guy88
Originally posted by B dot Rob
Blade would win this 7/10, he's just as fast, if not faster (Deacon Frost before being powered up was able to not just dodge bullets but move out of their way entirely and Blade owned him even with his power up), wayyyy more experienced, wayyyy more ruthless, a wayyyy better fighter, probably just as durable as Spidey, and he has a healing factor. Oh and lol at the thought of Doc Ock taking Blade. There's a fight I'd say Blade wins 10/10

wow i did not think anyone would say that because when deacon f was powered up blade had no chance he had to rely on the his fourmula that was desined to kill vampires and he had to use his whole clip of them to kill him without them he would have die'ed as for blade vs movie doc oc
right 10/10 but doc oc picks it up cause blade could not even get close to him his extra arms and all

batdude123
Movie Spider-man wins.

B dot Rob
wow i did not think anyone would say that because when deacon f was powered up blade had no chance he had to rely on the his fourmula that was desined to kill vampires and he had to use his whole clip of them to kill him without them he would have die'ed as for blade vs movie doc oc
right 10/10 but doc oc picks it up cause blade could not even get close to him his extra arms and all

Blade woulda kicked his ass without the formula he just wouldn't have been able to kill him wink

Oh and wtf if Spidey could get in and tag Ock why the hell couldn't the much more skilled and equally fast Blade get in and turn his chest into taco meat? Hell Blade could just sit back and put one in his chest if he isn't in the mood to fight.

He-guy88
Blade woulda kicked his ass without the formula he just wouldn't have been able to kill him wink

Oh and wtf if Spidey could get in and tag Ock why the hell couldn't the much more skilled and equally fast Blade get in and turn his chest into taco meat? Hell Blade could just sit back and put one in his chest if he isn't in the mood to fight.

thats takeing this to far my freiand u see i saw the movie to blade was getting his @$$ handed to him by lamogra the blood god up intill that one point were he had to use that fourmula

as for ur other question because spiderman was much faster and much stronger and much more durable in the movie

B dot Rob
there's nothing to indicate spidey as faster (has he ever side stepped bullets) and more durable then Blade (who usually gets his ass whipped bad in the movies oh and not to mention his healing factor that allowed another vamp to regrow limbs or something to that effect) and i'd like to ask what strength has to due with Blade gutting Ock.

oh and IIRC Blade was getting his ass whipped at first then came backed and kicked his ass finishing him off with the serum or w/e it was.

He-guy88
there's nothing to indicate spidey as faster (has he ever side stepped bullets) and more durable then Blade (who usually gets his ass whipped bad in the movies oh and not to mention his healing factor that allowed another vamp to regrow limbs or something to that effect) and i'd like to ask what strength has to due with Blade gutting Ock.

oh and IIRC Blade was getting his ass whipped at first then came backed and kicked his ass finishing him off with the serum or w/e it was.

um well telling by the movie blade loeses healing factor yea thats gonna help as i recall anythig happens he get stabed and shuch he needs to feed spiderman falls from a 4 story high buliding while his powers arent working and nearly gets ripped in half when he stops the train and he gets up and walks away but no ur right hes not more durable then blade

B dot Rob
considering Blade's healing factor lets him regenerate arms and is a LOT better then Spidey's, Spidey's powers were still working a little when he fell, he gets his head repeatedly rammed through walls and such while still being able to get up and kick ass, I'd say they are equal (especially after seeing the kind of beatin he can take in Trinity).

And how does falling from roofs keep one from being skewered/keep blade from slicing up another unrelated person.

trademark
spiderman will win eazy

He-guy88
considering Blade's healing factor lets him regenerate arms and is a LOT better then Spidey's, Spidey's powers were still working a little when he fell, he gets his head repeatedly rammed through walls and such while still being able to get up and kick ass, I'd say they are equal (especially after seeing the kind of beatin he can take in Trinity).

And how does falling from roofs keep one from being skewered/keep blade from slicing up another unrelated person.

iv given reasions y spidy is stronger and more durable but ill say this its ur opion witch so whatever

B dot Rob
Spidey's being stronger doesn't really matter because read this

HE NEVER GOES ALL OUT

Blade always goes all out and always goes for the kill. That right there is why Spidey couldn't possibly beat Blade (outside of the fact that he's more skilled, has equal durability, is faster, and is a lot more experienced) he's taken hella beatings at the hands of Dracula and the Reaper and still got up and still finished the job. It's possible for Spidey to knock Blade out, but that's only if he can get in close enough without being turned into sushi and actually cuts loose (something he didn't even do with his aunt's life on the line).

Soljer
Blade? Faster? Hahahahahah *chokes*

Goodness, thanks buddy, I needed something like that.

B dot Rob
Has Spidey ever side stepped bullets (a feat a much weaker Frost was able to do with relative ease)? Hell he seemed like he was having a tough time reacting to the Goblins projectiles in the first movie.....

Soljer
Hmmm, I keep neglecting the fact that this is Movie Spiderman. I dunno about that, then. I still think a movie spiderman could take him, just not as easily.

B dot Rob
How? Blade dwarfs Spidey in everything BUT power, in which Blade has fought a comparable much more expierenced and much more rutheless opponent (Drac) and still not only survived the onslaught but came out with the W, not to mention Spidey would most likely only being fighting Blade with the same level of force (maybe a little more) and Blade has MUCH better weaponry to more then dwarf Spidey in destructive force.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.