Revan versus Exar Kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master Fox
Fight takes place in the core of the Trayus Academy. Revan wields a medium red saber and short purple saber. Kun wileds his saber staff.

Jonathan Mark
Been done before...

darthsith19
Kun wins.

Se7in
Originally posted by darthsith19
Kun wins.

((The_Anomaly))
Kun pwns

Escape81
Exar Kun is significantly superior to Darth Revan in both lightsaber skills and in Force powers. Revan, however, isn't a flea compared to Kun, but stands no real chance against him.

Swirly Girl
Since when has Revan ever displayed anything up to Kun's level of power? Exar WTFpwns him.

Escape81
Originally posted by Swirly Girl
Since when has Revan ever displayed anything up to Kun's level of power? Exar WTFpwns him.

You mis-understand. Why are people mis-understanding me, these days. . .

I'm one of the people who don't believe that Kun, DE Sidious, or Marka Ragnos for that matter could "blink" and a Sith Lord as revered on the level that Revan is would fall over and die.

Go back and read the part where I state that Kun is significantly superior to Revan in lightsaber skills and in the Force.

Swirly Girl
Originally posted by Escape81
You mis-understand. Why are people mis-understanding me, these days. . .

I'm one of the people who don't believe that Kun, DE Sidious, or Marka Ragnos for that matter could "blink" and a Sith Lord as revered on the level that Revan is would fall over and die.

Go back and read the part where I state that Kun is significantly superior to Revan in lightsaber skills and in the Force.

It wasn't in response to your post.

Jonathan Mark
Really any thread with Revan in it sucks... he is too much of an unknown.

Escape81
Originally posted by Swirly Girl
It wasn't in response to your post.

Really? Because everyone else here says that Kun would pwn him.

Master Fox
I think it was in response to me making the thread.

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
Kun pwns

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
the discrimnation against kotor peeps is like the klan discrimnation agaisnt blacks Revan Wins but after a 10 min long fight

Jabba the Hutt
Hmm no

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
Originally posted by Jabba the Hutt
Hmm no Hmm yes

Razielim

Null ARC Avis
Kun wins easily. He has an amulat that focuses his power and is a lightsaber expert, creating his own form and saber, killing his old master who was very powerful in his own right and he froze the entire senate easily. Superior in force and lightsaber.

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
Hmm yes No, n00b. As impressive as Revan was in KotOR he'd get pwned by Kun like a dog with rabies attacking a man in a wheelchair.

Illustrious
the discrimnation against kotor peeps is like the klan discrimnation agaisnt blacks Revan Wins but after a 10 min long fight

Discrimination against KotOR people? WTF? Maybe they just haven't displayed the level of power Kun has. Revan has never displayed the level of force powers Kun has, he didn't display the lightsaber proficiency either.

Kun drops him like he's hot.

overlord
teh discimintation is geeting out of hant teh klan of koter and teh blak poeople wil no take dis any longer me and e.l,m,t,i,(r k) wil say teh revan wins in ten minutens

listen to teh folowing mesageOriginally posted by e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
the discrimnation against kotor peeps is like the klan discrimnation agaisnt blacks Revan Wins but after a 10 min long fight /\ wortd s of wisdumb

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
Originally posted by overlord
teh discimintation is geeting out of hant teh klan of koter and teh blak poeople wil no take dis any longer me and e.l,m,t,i,(r k) wil say teh revan wins in ten minutens

listen to teh folowing mesage /\ wortd s of wisdumb Thanks for using the brain somebody gave you

Null ARC Avis
Originally posted by overlord

listen to teh folowing mesage /\ wortd s of wisdumb lol lol1

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
Originally posted by Null ARC Avis
lol lol1 Kun Fanboy

Null ARC Avis
i am not a fanboy of anyone. and you are a revan fanboy.

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
Originally posted by Null ARC Avis
i am not a fanboy of anyone. and you are a revan fanboy. i ****in hate revan and you lie

Null ARC Avis
But apparently you hate Kun more, eh. and when did i lie?

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
when you said you ar not a fanboy

Null ARC Avis
prove i am a fanboy.

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
you won't give revan cred for killing his way through the Levithan and Star Forge

overlord
He forgot..

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
still.......

Legion_of_Maul
honestly though any combination of jedi working together could tool kun, in champions of the force they didn't seem to be any special jedi, save luke, in that group(except he was wasted and passed out). Kun was dropped.

Count Kent
WTF? Revan destroys him in about ten seconds tops, and that's if he toys with him.

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
Originally posted by Count Kent
WTF? Revan destroys him in about ten seconds tops, and that's if he toys with him. EXACTLY

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Legion_of_Maul
honestly though any combination of jedi working together could tool kun, in champions of the force they didn't seem to be any special jedi, save luke, in that group(except he was wasted and passed out). Kun was dropped. And Kun's spirit was in existance for 4000 years, that'd do something to you if you were in his shoes.

Great Vengeance
'Raven' gets PWNED.

Lord Saboteur
Exactly, and to say it again. This'll be like a dog with rabies (Kun) attacking a man on a wheel-chair (Revan).

Lightsnake
Who's seen The Hills Have Eyes?

((The_Anomaly))
Originally posted by Count Kent
WTF? Revan destroys him in about ten seconds tops, and that's if he toys with him.

EXACTLY

LOL laughing out loud ignorant Revan fanboys, where would we be without them?

Count Kent
Whatever, it's better then being a Superman fanboy.

Legion_of_Maul
Originally posted by Lord Saboteur
And Kun's spirit was in existance for 4000 years, that'd do something to you if you were in his shoes.
yeah it would make you a better sith, you could train for hundreds and thousands and millions of days, and all to be prepared for something like this.

Legion_of_Maul
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Who's seen The Hills Have Eyes?
i did...i didn't get impressed. and kun wins this with relative ease.

PurpleSaber
Originally posted by Se7in

Meatwad, steal those DVDs and smoke. Smoking is cool.

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Legion_of_Maul
yeah it would make you a better sith, you could train for hundreds and thousands and millions of days, and all to be prepared for something like this. So an unconscious spirit can go from debatable to "z0MG! I WTFPWN J00!" If so were true, JA would have the universe getting pwned for a light side ending.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.