Serious now please read this and help!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cain marko
ok you all know about the greenhouse effect and the problems it is causing but no-one is dong anything about it. but i had an idea. if you are members of other forums spread this topic around. email everyone you know about it. the point of this thread is not a chain letter however if it is percived as one its a bloody important one so please to ban it. car companies, supermarkets house holds constantly contribute to the cooking of our planet. everyone knows this yet nothing will happen if it is not brought to there attention that we care and want something to happen. i was thinking if we all email, right to these companises tesco, sainsburys wall-mart everywhere that imports vegetables which are easily obtainable through residential production to tell them you want them to reduce there unnecessary importing. ccar companies to reduce the amount of large enined cars that are produced and to find more efficient engines. right to your government tell them you care tell all your family and friends to right....it is a start. please consider it if you have children this will affect their lives and if we dont start helping now it wont be for the best!!!

Bloigen
http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10899/col.jpg

Spartan005
who cares? What the f**k?

cain marko
Originally posted by Bloigen
http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10899/col.jpg Originally posted by Spartan005
who cares? What the f**k?

wtf you guys read it and dont be so selfish!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bloigen
Originally posted by cain marko
wtf you guys read it and dont be so selfish!!!!!!!!!!!!

I SAID

Spartan005
I did... and no one gives a shit... trust me

cain marko
well inturn everyone is a ****

Bloigen
well inturn everyone is a hunk

Why, thank you.

Spartan005
I know... but trust me on this... even if we spread this message around... all of those supermarkets or car companies will ignore us

cain marko
sorry can you see into the future? who is to say they will is it not worth a try? ok maybe the airports and places like that wont but if the small places do who is to say the big places wont begin to conform?

Spartan005
I'll spread the message around... but I still don't think its gonna do much...

cain marko
cheers dude jus post it on forums and email everyonne you know tis a start!

T.M
Originally posted by Spartan005
I did... and no one gives a shit... trust me

I'm sure the next few generations of your family will feel the same when the world they live in can no longer produce foods.

cain marko
Originally posted by T.M
I'm sure the next few generations of your family will feel the same when the world they live in can no longer produce foods.

sad thing is it may not me the next few it will probably be the current one or the ext one whch is why we need to act now

Spartan005
Originally posted by T.M

I didn't read it at that point... stick out tongue

overlord
Remember.. A change begins by oneself.. (legendary yogi bear quote)
Don't care if you think George Bush will ignore millions of protestors or companies will ignore you, you just assassinate those people who are crappy and inconsiderate leaders and make sure the next one is better. If that is not the case, assassinate them all until someone with a brain exidently becomes a leader of something important like a continent. (america)

cain marko
hmm very mature......not pi'ss off if u r not gonna take this serious

overlord
What, what do you want from me? Jesus Christ, I buy all my clothes from green peace, I only eat special biological food or whatever, I don't use those bad deodorent spraying cans, I don't like Bush who turned down that whatever law to safe the environment and the world, I am a really loveable man, what else do you expect from me?!! Send a thousand emails that won't do shit?
I tell you, violence is the only way to get attention these days, look at France, look at Italy, look at terrorists. Issues are being ignored and you need to kill people and burn down malls to get attention. Even if million people on the world protest, nobody will listen.
YOU NEED TO USE VIOLENCE TO GET ATTENTION!!!

KILL KILL KILL!!!

Spartan005
Originally posted by overlord
What, what do you want from me? Jesus Christ, I buy all my clothes from green peace, I only eat special biological food or whatever, I don't use those bad deodorent spraying cans, I don't like Bush who turned down that whatever law to safe the environment and the world, I am a really loveable man, what else do you expect from me?!! Send a thousand emails that won't do shit?
I tell you, violence is the only way to get attention these days, look at France, look at Italy, look at terrorists. Issues are being ignored and you need to kill people and burn down malls to get attention. Even if million people on the world protest, nobody will listen.

KILL KILL KILL!!!
Pardon my French... but your a ****ing idiot

cain marko

KILL KILL KILL!!!

whatever dude.

cain marko
blowup

overlord
Pardon my French... but your a ****ing idiot Of course you don't need to explain because you are god. I am just giving all protestors handy advice wich you should appreciate. Just listen to me, sending emails or going outside on the streets with millions of people doesn't work, you need to threaten and use violence to get attention.
Do it! Trust me, I am a good man!

Lord Saboteur
ok you all know about the greenhouse effect and the problems it is causing but no-one is dong anything about it. but i had an idea. if you are members of other forums spread this topic around. email everyone you know about it. the point of this thread is not a chain letter however if it is percived as one its a bloody important one so please to ban it. car companies, supermarkets house holds constantly contribute to the cooking of our planet. everyone knows this yet nothing will happen if it is not brought to there attention that we care and want something to happen. i was thinking if we all email, right to these companises tesco, sainsburys wall-mart everywhere that imports vegetables which are easily obtainable through residential production to tell them you want them to reduce there unnecessary importing. ccar companies to reduce the amount of large enined cars that are produced and to find more efficient engines. right to your government tell them you care tell all your family and friends to right....it is a start. please consider it if you have children this will affect their lives and if we dont start helping now it wont be for the best!!! Paragraph breaks, by God if I find a newb who has some grammatical proficiency I'll hug that newb and make sure they realize how happy I'd be. And just to inform you: How the flying f*** are any of us going to suddenly end global warming and all that crap? What you should do is get your head away from the rear, think this over, become an environmentalist when you grow up, and make some crappy petition. That or you could just make some website about this and make a petition to the constitution.

cain marko
well how about u go off guns blazin and give us all a bad name!

cain marko
Originally posted by Lord Saboteur
Paragraph breaks, by God if I find a newb who has some grammatical proficiency I'll hug that newb and make sure they realize how happy I'd be. And just to inform you: How the flying f*** are any of us going to suddenly end global warming and all that crap? What you should do is get your head away from the rear, think this over, become an environmentalist when you grow up, and make some crappy petition. That or you could just make some website about this and make a petition to the constitution.

why how in the hell would that help people need to no we care or they wont do fuk all

Lord Saboteur
Umm... what?

overlord
why how in the hell would that help people need to no we care or they wont do fuk all What the hell!!! Speak english, not engrish!! I'm from Holland and have a hard time understanding what you are trying to say!!

Lord Saboteur
What the hell!!! Speak english, not engrish!! I'm from Holland and have a hard time understanding what you are trying to say!! Wait, I think I know what his engrish meant.

Original: why how in the hell would that help people need to no we care or they wont do fuk all

Translation: Why? How in the hell would that help, people need to know we care or they won't do f*** at all.

cain marko
Umm... what?

well;
a, i'm not a noob
b, i know what fecking paragraphs are i just had to get all that out
c, if we wait like another ten years conditions will worsen.

you ever heard of the butterfly effect?

cain marko
Wait, I think I know what his engrish meant.

Original: why how in the hell would that help people need to no we care or they wont do fuk all

Translation: Why? How in the hell would that help, people need to know we care or they won't do f*** at all.

your a dick. do you know that. and **** at all makes no sense what so ever! it was kind of hypocritical!

Lord Saboteur
your a dick. do you know that. and **** at all makes no sense what so ever! it was kind of hypocritical! I don't need to put up with your shit, n00b. And quit attempting to bash people until they agree with you, too. And I was translating your grammar impaired run-on sentence so it could be understood correctly, now stop putting words in my mouth. In fact, I'll report you for bashing, sound fun?

cain marko
I don't need to put up with your shit, n00b. And quit attempting to bash people until they agree with you, too. And I was translating your grammar impaired run-on sentence so it could be understood correctly, now stop putting words in my mouth. In fact, I'll report you for bashing, sound fun?

i have been here like 8 months so i am not a n00b. I couldn't care less if you agree with me or not just dont trash the idea that people want to help, and if i am putting words in your mouth i am so very sorry that you are so succeptable and simple minded!

overlord
well;
a, i'm not a noob
b, i know what fecking paragraphs are i just had to get all that out
c, if we wait like another ten years conditions will worsen.

you ever heard of the butterfly effect? If we wait.. I'm willing to go on this crusade with you but I'm telling you, emails get ignored. People don't need to inform that they recieved it and if you already get a mail returned it will contain this message "Shut the hell up, stop spamming, never email me again or I will send you a trojan" so just use violence to get attention.
Just like you start using curse words when you feel like people aren't taking you seriously enough. And yes, I have heard of the butterfly effect but trust me, you are not the butterfly to safe the environment unless you become a butterfly like Osama Bin Laden.

Lord Saboteur
i have been here like 8 months so i am not a n00b. I couldn't care less if you agree with me or not just dont trash the idea that people want to help, and if i am putting words in your mouth i am so very sorry that you are so succeptable and simple minded! 8 months, that should be enough time to get the shit together and think right before posting this in the wrong board. (General discussion instead of the OTF) And seriously, quit attempting to pwn me.

@Overlord: That's an odd use of Osama Bin Laden, right there.

cain marko
thats not gona happen. infamy is not a good thing

cain marko
8 months, that should be enough time to get the shit together and think right before posting this in the wrong board. (General discussion instead of the OTF) And seriously, quit attempting to pwn me.

@Overlord: That's an odd use of Osama Bin Laden, right there.

take a look in the ****ing general discussion forum oh wait, oh wait i did post it there

Spartan005
Of course you don't need to explain because you are god. I am just giving all protestors handy advice wich you should appreciate. Just listen to me, sending emails or going outside on the streets with millions of people doesn't work, you need to threaten and use violence to get attention.
Do it! Trust me, I am a good man!

No... trust me when I say this....

YOU ARE A ****ING MENTALLY UNSTABLE MORON

Lord Saboteur
take a look in the ****ing general discussion forum oh wait, oh wait i did post it there Good, now http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a256/LordSaboteur/KMC%20Forum%20Pics/goawai.jpg.

Please and thank you.

cain marko
no you **** off out ma thread i want this to be about climate change, not your insecurity and lack of confidence.

WrathfulDwarf
No more insults everyone. Enough hostility and we don't want anymore flaming. Stop it.

Barker
Good, now http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a256/LordSaboteur/KMC%20Forum%20Pics/goawai.jpg.

Please and thank you.
tohslaugh

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Barker
tohslaugh You find it hilarious, yes?

Barker
You find it hilarious, yes?
No, Watch My Last Post A bit Longer. erm

Lord Saboteur
No, Watch My Last Post A bit Longer. erm It goes from no expression to laughing, then back to no expression and loops.

Barker
It goes from no expression to laughing, then back to no expression and loops.
Good. Now Proceed to Grade 2.

overlord
No... trust me when I say this....

YOU ARE A ****ING MENTALLY UNSTABLE MORON I think you have a hard time dealing with your emotions, maybe you should consider going to a doctor like I did to become more calm and open minded. I used to rant a lot too and destroy a lot stuff that didn't belong to me for example, I know now that I did it to get attention.
I was just a lonely man (maybe you are going through the same as I), now I look up to people like Osama Bin Laden and Charles Bronson because these days you are forced to use violence to get attention.
Osama didn't like all those americans on their holy grounds just because America wouldn't leave after they helped the taliban get rid of the russians. Osama threatened and cried like a little baby, America was like "OH YEAH, YOU AND WHAT ARMY, WHAHAHA!!" and look at what happened now.
Just like jenny from the block, he made it big, nothing to be jealous about, you should admire people like jennifer lopez who lets animals be killed for her expensive clothes and Osama who lets people be murdered to get attention.
This world is full of good role models! So is George Bush, the whole world was protesting, but did he care? No! He just has a goal to finish and ignores every harmless resistance, you should be the same way. Screw everybody, only care about yourself! This is the american ideal, it's the dream!
Happy Dance

Barker
I think you have a hard time dealing with your emotions, maybe you should consider going to a doctor like I did to become more calm and open minded. I used to rant a lot too and destroy a lot stuff that didn't belong to me for example, I know now that I did it to get attention.
I was just a lonely man (maybe you are going through the same as I), now I look up to people like Osama Bin Laden and Charles Bronson because these days you are forced to use violence to get attention.
Osama didn't like all those americans on their holy grounds just because America wouldn't leave after they helped the taliban get rid of the russians. Osama threatened and cried like a little baby, America was like "OH YEAH, YOU AND WHAT ARMY, WHAHAHA!!" and look at what happened now.
Just like jenny from the block, he made it big, nothing to be jealous about, you should admire people like jennifer lopez who lets animals be killed for her expensive clothes and Osama who lets people be murdered to get attention.
This world is full of good role models! So is George Bush, the whole world was protesting, but did he care? No! He just has a goal to finish and ignores every harmless resistance, you should be the same way. Screw everybody, only care about yourself! This is the american ideal, it's the dream!
Happy Dance
Originally posted by Bloigen

Spartan005
I think you have a hard time dealing with your emotions, maybe you should consider going to a doctor like I did to become more calm and open minded. I used to rant a lot too and destroy a lot stuff that didn't belong to me for example, I know now that I did it to get attention.
Happy Dance

no expression Never have kids.... Please.

Lord Saboteur
no expression Never have kids.... Please. You know that your wish won't be granted, right?

Barker
You know that your wish won't be granted, right?
yes

She's probably already a Mother. erm

Lord Saboteur
yes

She's probably already a Mother. erm erm Well then, that puts everything into perspective.

overlord
no expression Never have kids.... Please. You still don't use arguments? I thought you were going to put some thought in my advices because of your responses but now the same thing happens to me as in the random comments thread! Why doesn't anybody ever feel the need to explain themselves? Everybody only bosses me around! What are you people? Is this.. What the OTF is... ?
OMG.. The humanity..

overlord
yes

She's probably already a Mother. erm No, no, she actually has a restrained order and can't come near me anymore. But I have the feeling she will be stalking me soon enough again.
Hey, wait a second! Everybody budd out of my private life! You are not teh boss of me!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.