School's Out!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILoveMyDaniel
School's out for summer!!!,
School's out for Evaaaaa'!!!.

Sorry, just wanted to sing a little Alice Cooper for ya. School really is out after today but I still have a whole nother year left. I'm kind of sad that school's out. I hate how at the end of the summer I'm like so scared to go back to school and dreading it and then at the end of the year I just wanna die because I don't want school to end. stick out tongue I made a lot more friends this year and have had a lot of fun times this year...A LOT! It's definately a year to remember. I took so many pictures and videos today since this year's ending. w00t.
School ending for anyone else?

Barker
It's been out for Over A Week. erm

Vinny Valentine
School never ends.

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by Barker
Enjoying it? School gave me something to do, now all I'll have to do is be sitting at home, playing on the computer, and getting fatter. Whoopeee!

Barker
Not Really. Now I have Cross-Country.

Spawn_Master
It's been out for Over A Week. erm Same..I'd say this was kinda pointless erm

JacopeX
I still got this week, next week, and the week after. IT sucks!

overlord
I LOVE SCHOOL!! Just ashame that they didn't allow me to go there anymore for a long while. But threatening with a lawyer always helps!

Spartan005
yeah... I still have another week plus finals disgust

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by overlord
I LOVE SCHOOL!! Just ashame that they didn't allow me to go there anymore for a long while. But threatening with a lawyer always helps!
laughing out loud
Originally posted by Spartan005
yeah... I still have another week plus finals disgust
Yep, I had finals yesterday and today...Not fun!

Pink Maynard

Lightningrod
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
School never ends.

technically that is true

bogen
tis, im half way through my year, alomst.

NineCoronas
1 more week +1 and a half days

taft
I graduated yesterday. shock

Vraya
This was my first day out big grin

bogen
kool

Leo.M
I get out June 17th no expression messed

Pyrofly
no expression already... damn you women!

I get out on the 19th then i have 2 Exams to go to sad

Thorinn
I've been out of school for six years. ermm

Leo.M
Do you have a good job then? ermm

Thorinn
Originally posted by Leo.M
Do you have a good job then? ermm Fairly, it's a hassle and a pain, but it gives me some good flow. ermm

Pyrofly
i need a job.. im to poor

Mr. Bacon
i graduate tomorrow no expression

Punkyhermy
sad
sad
sad
*cries*

I'm just so bad with endings...

Mr. Bacon
*comforts*

theyre not so bad, the past few days have been some of the best of my life yes

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
ohh really?
Wow...

Congrats!!big grin

Mr. Bacon
Thanks big grin

Punkyhermy
*comforts*

theyre not so bad, the past few days have been some of the best of my life yes

Thats awesome to hear. Yeah mine too...for the first time I'm enjoying my Senior year and feel like one. Ironic how this happened just at the last instant.

I've been an emotional mess today. I was almost in tears during dinner talking about going for a shopping spree for my graduation dress with mom and thinking about how this is it. Done and gone.Forever to be a memory from here on.And nothing more.

*sigh*
sad
Of course pms doesn't help much at the moment either.

Mr. Bacon
sad yea its funny how good thigns happen last, for the first time in hs i felt like i knew everyone today, no cliques no stereotypes, i could talk to anyone i wanted.

awww im sorry sad *holds you tight*

no that wouldnt help no

Punkyhermy
sad
*sigh*

You know what I'm not going to ruin your day by dumping all my last minute HS ending melancholies on you. You seemed to have lots of fun and I really don't want to make you depressed by the end of it all.lol. Which will suck and I'll feel terrible. erm

So, anyway...yeah that does sound like fun. I think the ending put petty differences which everyone stands by all year aside for the moment because in their own way, I think everyone is at least a little bit shaken by this ending...I

hmm... turned in my senior field trip form and all...ohh...I still have to buy a yearbook.

Harathiel
I had to get my schedule for next year today...........I have to take advanced math classes, English 3, Spanish 1+2, U. S. History, Instrumental Music (Band), and Chemistry 1

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h96/Quellefalathwen/schoolmakeitstop.jpg

Mr. Bacon
dont worry about it smile

i didnt get a yearbook erm i shouldve but nver actually did it

Punkyhermy
dont worry about it smile

i didnt get a yearbook erm i shouldve but nver actually did it

smile

Oh You didn't?!WHY?!

I never bought yearbooks until this year...I mean its Senior year...I just needed to have one. Wait...are you sure you still can't get a copy?sad

Mr. Bacon
idt so erm

Thorinn
you two can go into any thread and make it your own. thumb up bravo.

Mr. Bacon
its school related yes

Punkyhermy
idt so erm

hhmm..oh well then.If you didn't reallh have anything important in there other than a pic...it isn't too bad.*shurgs*

Mr. Bacon
yea but i wouldve liked to have some people sign it, i did however end up taking a pic with the girl i mentioned whom id known since 6th grade. so that was cool yes

Punkyhermy
oohh...lol!

Good for you Bacon! wink big grin

Yeah..I need to take my vid. camera to school and stuff...will do monday I think...smile

Mr. Bacon
yes i hate pics and ive been in so many today

Punkyhermy
aaw....lol. Poor Bacon!stick out tongue

Post some up. ninja

Mr. Bacon
ill try, theyre too big to post on here, i might upload them to my myspace so then ill link that

K.Diddy
evil_lemon

Punkyhermy
ill try, theyre too big to post on here, i might upload them to my myspace so then ill link that

oohh okay. smile big grin

haha. I never got into the HS MySpace phenomenon.stick out tongue

Mr. Bacon
me either, but someone made one for me so i go on every now and then

Punkyhermy
oohh..

lol..the funniest thing is on there just a look through someone;s page lets me know so much about people I've only like seen in the hallways. Its weird.

Mr. Bacon
yea i know, its so wierd messed

Punkyhermy
*nods*

and those layouts which hurt my poor eyes!stick out tongue

Slay
4 weeks.From now.Four weeks.
Of rock climbing and mountain biking! w00t

My school owns.

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by taft
I graduated yesterday. shock
Graduation for seniors is today. But congrats all the same!
Originally posted by Pyrofly
no expression already... damn you women!

I get out on the 19th then i have 2 Exams to go to sad
Wow, well...I'd cherish being in your place if that were the schedule over at my school.
Originally posted by Leo.M
Do you have a good job then? ermm
Me? I need one utmost but everytime I mention going and picking up an application to my Mom she says "No I'm not going out there blah blah blah" and no sooner than a month ago they were griping that I need a freaking job! Laaaaaaaame!
Congrats.
Originally posted by Harathiel
I had to get my schedule for next year today...........I have to take advanced math classes, English 3, Spanish 1+2, U. S. History, Instrumental Music (Band), and Chemistry 1

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h96/Quellefalathwen/schoolmakeitstop.jpg
Holy crap, that was almost exactly this previous years schedule for me! First semester I had in order: Integrated Science III (It's actually my Chemistry credit but for people with no intention of going to college), French 1, Algebra 2, U.S History. 2nd Semester I had Geometry, French 2, Food Science, and English 3. I'll miss it all wink ...except Geometry...blagh!

Bloigen
I eat rocks. ermm

Kai Lein

K.Diddy

Yeah,but it took a week for her to click on smile

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by K.Diddy
Yeah,but it took a week for her to click on smile
Yes but it took you over a week to register that you've failed the 3rd grade for the 17th time.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
Yes but it took you over a week to register that you've failed the 3rd grade for the 17th time.

tohslaugh

Barker
Aannd..

School is out again. 131313

§P0oONY
THis time tomorrow I will have finished school for good!

Naz
w00t My last day was yesterday!

ermm But now I have two more years. Damn it.

Captain Maynard
I've been out of school since April 30th 131

Wind Sister
OMG deja vu!!

Except this time. . .I'm not out yet sad

June 7th. . . .roll on June 7th. And next year I graduate, how exciting ^_^

Ambience
I still have another month.
no expression

yea...
sucks to be me.
=[

Impediment
What I'd give to be back in high school......................

10 years ago seems just like yesterday to me.

Ambience
orly?
well frankly, I wish I wasn't.

I'm sick of *****y girls telling me how ugly I am and throwing my stuff into the locker room showers.
no expression

ADarksideJedi
Ah yes the summer when life was carefree!Wish I was young again!jm

Punkyhermy
wow.
nostalgia.
no expression

Yuna_And_Tidus
I graduate next Saturday.

~Pielover~
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
School's out for summer!!!,
School's out for Evaaaaa'!!!.

Sorry, just wanted to sing a little Alice Cooper for ya. School really is out after today but I still have a whole nother year left. I'm kind of sad that school's out. I hate how at the end of the summer I'm like so scared to go back to school and dreading it and then at the end of the year I just wanna die because I don't want school to end. stick out tongue I made a lot more friends this year and have had a lot of fun times this year...A LOT! It's definately a year to remember. I took so many pictures and videos today since this year's ending. w00t.
School ending for anyone else? I'm not out for another 2 weeks...

Barker
Originally posted by Ambience
orly?
well frankly, I wish I wasn't.

I'm sick of *****y girls telling me how ugly I am and throwing my stuff into the locker room showers.
no expression
The hell do you go to school, hell? no expression

Penelope
This semester was a very demanding, and busy one for me. Though i feel Totally drained, i am extremely happy with the fact that i preformed successfully.

Scythe
School is a place for learning.

Yuna_And_Tidus
I seriously debate college somewhere down the line in the next year or so since Graduation is so near and I already miss school.

Shelbert Lemon
I have school Wednesday night, Math... yay happy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.