Who Will Win The Lilipop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

magneto1992
In this outragous fight, DR Banner go buy a lilipop but eddy broks also wants one and is the last one who will this lilipop after they both convert their selfs to the destructive machines they are? (Hulk and Venom)

Apolloknight
Originally posted by magneto1992
In this outragous fight, DR Banner go buy a lilipop but eddy broks also wants one and is the last one who will this lilipop after they both convert their selfs to the destructive machines they are? (Hulk and Venom)

no expression

seriously......

willRules
This is nice big grin You have taken the time to come with a reason for their fight big grin And also its over something that would cause a lot of destruction in the Marvel universe. I know the recent Marvel Civil war storyline is started over the ownership of a chocolate bar smile

magneto1992
For reals I didnt know that anyways go to the Flash, batman, superman, Green Lentern VRS magneto, hulk, venom, and doom. I always with magneto help me too plissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, use wikipedia scaners or something to help me win (eventhough I found a way to beat them)

magneto1992
No better Yet Go to JLA Vrs some Marvels it has questyion mark

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.