Asajj Ventress runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthsith19
This is Obsession Asajj. She gets 4 hours of rest between each battle but if she makes it past battle 5 she gets a 12 hour break. Between each break she gets a nice meal. Here are her opponents:
1. AOTC Anakin
2. Obi-Wan from the time of the Battle of Muunilist (roughly 4 months after AOTC)
3. Shaak Ti
4. Kit Fisto (it's teh rematch!)
5. Qui-Gon Jinn
*12 hour break if she beats Qui-Gon (2 meals)*
6. Obsession Durge
7. Darth Maul
8. Grievous prior to the injuries Mace dealt to him in the Cartoon
9. ROTS pre-suit Vader
10. ROTS Mace Windu

darthsith19
Here's what I think.
Asajj beats AOTC Anakin with relative ease since she's competed with much stronger versions of Anakin. 4 hours of rest is more tha enough time to fully rest from her battle with Anakin, who was mrely a nice warm-up. Next she goes up against Obi-Wan, who is slightly stronger than Anakin but still really no match for Obsession Asajj. He lasts a little longer than Anakin did and pro-longs the fight with his Soresu skills, though at this time he's not even that great with Soresu yet, just so-so. 4 hours later she is 99% recovered from her duel and takes out Shaak Ti withoonly a little trouble. 4 hours later she's only a little tires still but not to tired. She beats Kit with a little trouble. In the Cestus Deception she and Kit were almost exactly even but by Obsession she is quite a bit stronger than she was then. Next she fights Qui-Gon and she's tired now but not to much and she manages to beat him in a close fight. Now she gets 12 hours to rest. She's 98% rested and I think she probably loses to Durge cause even if she was fully rested Durge might be able to beat her cause he put up a fight against Obi-Wan and Anakin 2 on 1. If somehow she gets past Durge she will be very tired and will lose to Maul and if by some bizarre miracly she slips past Maul she doesn't stand a chance in hell against Grievous.

Vraya
erm...I think she fails at anakin and if she barely beats him then she gets wtf pwnd by obi1

Se7in
Loses at Kit.

If not Kit, then Durge.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Vraya
erm...I think she fails at anakin and if she barely beats him then she gets wtf pwnd by obi1
Erm... if that's really what you think then I'm guessing you havn't read Obsession. I highly doubt she loses to Kenobi merely 4 months after AOTC when in Obsession she was beating Kenobi 31 months after AOTC (5 before ROTS).

Darth_Glentract
If you think someone can be 98% or whatever ever after only for hours you are an idiot. It takes weeks to fully recover from a fight. She goes down at 4 at the latest.

KMC Dark Lord
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
If you think someone can be 98% or whatever ever after only for hours you are an idiot. It takes weeks to fully recover from a fight. She goes down at 4 at the latest.

Thats not true. Jedi can heal EXTREMELY fast if theu use Jedi healing tactics or force meditation, which puts them in suspended animation and basicly doubles the amount of rest they get in a short time period. She can easily be completely refreshed after comign out of a healing trance, as long as she hasn't lost any limbs.

Master Fox
She falls down at Kit Fisto.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Darth_Glentract
Dude, for one thing that was aftee the 12 hour break, and she doesn't have alot of hard battles at the beginning. It only takes weeks to fully recover if you lose limbs. Obi-Wan defeats Grievous and then Anakin on the same day and just a few days earlier got pwnd by Dooku. it doesn't take weeks.

Darth_Glentract
Thats not true. Jedi can heal EXTREMELY fast if theu use Jedi healing tactics or force meditation, which puts them in suspended animation and basicly doubles the amount of rest they get in a short time period. She can easily be completely refreshed after comign out of a healing trance, as long as she hasn't lost any limbs.

She still won't be near fully rested even if she goes into a healing trance for 4 hours. It takes Jedi much longer then that to fully heal.

Dude, for one thing that was aftee the 12 hour break, and she doesn't have alot of hard battles at the beginning. It only takes weeks to fully recover if you lose limbs. Obi-Wan defeats Grievous and then Anakin on the same day and just a few days earlier got pwnd by Dooku. it doesn't take weeks.

Did you misread my post? I said it takes weeks to fully recover from a fight. Twelve hours isn't long enough to make enough of a difference. She won't even make it two the 12 hour rest though, as she dies at 4 at the latest.

jollyjim311
Yeah, and what makes people think that Asajj is a master of this technique? She doesn't strike me as the kind of person who would study that instead of fighting styles. I'll give her slightly above average healing rates, but nothing amazing. She loses at four because she would be tired from Anakin and Obi Wan. Shakk Ti would too, but she never really impressed me. If she manages to make it past Kit (most likely not happening), then she gets tooled by Qui Gon.

Null ARC Avis
After getting shot in the chest and slashed in the back she recovered just fine ina few hours. Glentract it takes a HUMAN Days to recover. it takes a dark jedi hours. She can get past Kit (she already did that only 12 months after AOTC) and I think TCD Kit is stronger than TPM Qui go so she gets past him as well. Then she will get crubstomped by Durge who you cant kill without throwing into a star.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.