superman vs mindless hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

branhole
superman, that explains it, vs the hulk who cracked onslaughts armour when noone else could.they fight in new york. game on.

He-guy88
Originally posted by branhole
superman, that explains it, vs the hulk who cracked onslaughts armour when noone else could.they fight in new york. game on.

i say hulk

(just wait till people come in here and say sups cause hes faster watch it'll happen)

branhole
yeah hulk kills.

branhole
but hes not as fast(not that that matters)..

supes fans.

badabing
Originally posted by He-guy88
i say hulk

(just wait till people come in here and say sups cause hes faster watch it'll happen)
Superman wins. Super speed, flight, and heat vision. Just for you He-guy. stick out tongue

branhole
wow.

He-guy88
Originally posted by badabing
Superman wins. Super speed, flight, and heat vision. Just for you He-guy. stick out tongue

yeah well u see i said someone would say that

branhole
they bite like fish.

He-guy88
they bite like fish.

yep

branhole
so i say hulk rips him in half and goes over and rapes lois wile supes dying body watches....

helplessly.

branhole
but how is hulk going to contend with superspeed?

fanboys.

He-guy88

fanboys.

check my new tread out

branhole
i seen.

He-guy88
i seen.

ha u inspired me watch no superman fans will even say anything to it cause if they dont then they dont have to say sups loeses

branhole
but there isnt enough supes fanboys here. wait till tomorrow when you come back and theres like 100 post, most of them saying supes wins, hes just to fast.

He-guy88
but there isnt enough supes fanboys here. wait till tomorrow when you come back and theres like 100 post, most of them saying supes wins, hes just to fast.

man i wish i had his seemingly unlimited powers

branhole
yeah.

branhole
do you have any pics of supes being koed. i need to make a new sig.

He-guy88
do you have any pics of supes being koed. i need to make a new sig.

nope

branhole
shit.

He-guy88
i have these hang on 1 sec

branhole
ok.

He-guy88
http://www.mypimpspace.com/upload/uploads4/WDF3bfum.jpg

http://www.mypimpspace.com/upload/uploads4/Yvsgp1Tg.jpg

http://www.mypimpspace.com/upload/uploads4/iSXUSY1q.jpg

their

branhole
cool.

He-guy88
cool.

u might be able to make something out of those

Dinalfos
Superman is too fast. And this is coming from a Superman hater.

CM-Shazam

their
If Hulk gets a magic hand then he may have a chance. No magic = Superman wins.

branhole
what the hell, this is mindless, not normal, hulk at his strongest.

He-guy88
Originally posted by CM-Shazam
If Hulk gets a magic hand then he may have a chance. No magic = Superman wins.

well aint that something sups wins again

He-guy88
please use mind less hulk in this debate

branhole
i did. i guess supes is that good to defeat a guy who has cracked the armour of someone that the others hereos couldnt touch, without explanation.

He-guy88
i did. i guess supes is that good to defeat a guy who has cracked the armour of someone that the others hereos couldnt touch, without explanation.

i was letting others know who to use to argu with

He-guy88

im betting that people say sups beats unslought to

branhole
ok mind less hulk the most powerful hulk ever seen , and supes beats him. wow im going to bed, ill be back tomorrow at about 7pm.

He-guy88
ok mind less hulk the most powerful hulk ever seen , and supes beats him. wow im going to bed, ill be back tomorrow at about 7pm.

k see ya then night man

branhole
ya see ya, and ill also see a bunch of bullshit too on these threads. there ignoring yours and doing my thread on yours so they dont have to give a n answer.

He-guy88
yeah its messed up

MattDay
Superman still wins!! dont take it personally, its just the rules of comic land, no one beats superman! never! lol im waiting bitchas!

Brutacus
mindless is not the strongest hulk, and well superman got to many powers.

so superman wins.

TheKahn
their

eer You do know that was Martian Manhunter whom Aquaman decked, don't you? MM was actually trying to be nice and Aquaman took a cheap shot.
http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/2338/aquamanv429page172lx.jpg

Superman wins, he's just too fast. no expression

Honestly, there have been pages and pages and pages written about this fight involving just about every possible incarnation of the Hulk. If you want to know why people think Superman will win just search that monster Superman vs Hulk thread that's on here. But here are just a few of the reasons Superman wins: speed, intangibility, invisibility, battle field removal, Torquasm Vo, greater intelligence, and long range attacks.

grey fox
Originally posted by TheKahn
eer You do know that was Martian Manhunter whom Aquaman decked, don't you? MM was actually trying to be nice and Aquaman took a cheap shot.
http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/2338/aquamanv429page172lx.jpg

Superman wins, he's just too fast. no expression

Honestly, there have been pages and pages and pages written about this fight involving just about every possible incarnation of the Hulk possible. If you want to know why people think Superman will win just search that monster Superman vs Hulk thread that's on here. But here are just a few of the reasons Superman wins: speed, intangibility, invisibility, battle field removal, Torquasm Vo, greater intelligence, and long range attacks.

Here is the (earlier mentioned) monster thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=371986&highlight=Superman+Hulk

Juntai
Hulk does not have the capacity to beat Superman when it comes down to it.
I don't understand why that's so hard to fathom.
His strength is unlimited, but so is Supermans.
Speed? Superman wins.
Long range attacks? Superman wins.
Intelligence? Superman wins.
Combat experience? Superman wins.
Etc, Superman wins.
I could list any random comparison between them and Superman is pretty much going to win all categories.
That's why he wins.
That's why Hulk will always lose.

Accel
We get newbies frequently around here so Hulk vs Superman threads are inevitable. I wouldn't be surprised if we had a few more in the near future.

Deicide
omg! that was funny as hell!!!!!!!!!!
when i read that i laughed my balls off.

TheKahn
so i say hulk rips him in half and goes over and rapes lois wile supes dying body watches....

helplessly.

That sound you heard with the level of class on this forum dropping through the floor. sad

BobbyD
I can't believe there's another Superman vs some version of Hulk thread. sleep

hulk=strength
Originally posted by Juntai
Hulk does not have the capacity to beat Superman when it comes down to it.
Speed? Superman wins.
Etc, Superman wins.
I could list any random comparison between them and Superman is pretty much going to win all categories.
That's why he wins.
That's why Hulk will always lose. supes strength aint unlimited an his combat experience aint so tight sealed as u think also dont make supes to be so great as he is a guy who needed help mending a broken arm also branhole thanks for the effort but hulk will never win a match in this forum(thank u also he guy88 hows life)

hulk=strength
Originally posted by TheKahn
That sound you heard with the level of class on this forum dropping through the floor. sad what class! its a comic book forum not a bill gates partychair

MattDay
his strength is actually as it was stated by WW and MM, also if you search google, you will find that some DC writers agree that his strength is unlimited, hense why people love matching him up with Hulk, get over it Hulk = not superman

kgkg
Hulk in this form may be to strong for Superman.

but still doesn't change Hulk still looses because he is slow and can't do nothing but punch.

MattDay
and smash! grrr lol

batdude123

fanboys.

Jesus dude, WE'RE FANBOYS??????? What the f**k?

You say something stupid like the Hulk would win against Superman and you're calling US fanboys? doh

Seriously, just don't even bother anymore.

Accel
Originally posted by batdude123

You say something stupid like the Hulk would win against Superman and you're calling US fanboys? doh

Actually, he said Superman would win. Notice how he questions Hulk's ability to keep up with Superman's speed.

batdude123

Accel
Oh, nevermind. That guy's posts are so hard to read anyway. In some of them, he actually looks like he means Supes wins.

BobbyD
blink ........................... laughing out loud

Tron
That's nice, the fanboys calling other people fanboys, it's a damn shame... roll eyes (sarcastic)

branhole

this is the most powwerful version of hulk ever seen. if it was just supes vs hulk, of course supes win, but this is mindless hulk and there is almost nothing supes can do in this situatio, and u r a fanboy if u think supes can win. and for once i agree with hulk equals strength.

Juntai
Originally posted by hulk=strength
supes strength aint unlimited an his combat experience aint so tight sealed as u think also dont make supes to be so great as he is a guy who needed help mending a broken arm also branhole thanks for the effort but hulk will never win a match in this forum(thank u also he guy88 hows life) Actually it is unlimited, it's been said several times in the comics. He draws in more energy to amp all of his powers. None of his powers have a technical limit, just limited to what we've seen him do "so far". ANd what he does is far above and beyond anything Hulk can realistically cope with. Hulk is FAR too one dimensional of character for Superman. Read the post at the top of the page again.

"Hulk does not have the capacity to beat Superman when it comes down to it.
Speed? Superman wins.
Etc, Superman wins.
That's why he wins.
That's why Hulk will always lose."

batdude123
this is the most powwerful version of hulk ever seen. if it was just supes vs hulk, of course supes win, but this is mindless hulk and there is almost nothing supes can do in this situatio, and u r a fanboy if u think supes can win. and for once i agree with hulk equals strength.

*sigh* roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dude, just stop posting right now. Even major Hulk fans agree that Superman would waste Hulk, even mindless in a fight. wink It's clear that you don't have an arguement other than "Mindless Hulk was the best Hulk ever." Nobody agrees with you, man.

Skeets
So all Supes powers are limitless........sleepy

Juntai
Originally posted by Skeets
So all Supes powers are limitless........sleepy They're all based on energy intake, and in moments of anger or stress, he begins to draw in vast more amounts of energy. It also depends on how much he has stored. There has been shown no limit to this, if you've read Superman comics since his reboot, he gets stronger and stronger and stronger, after every arc. He was going the speed of sound in the late eighties, early nineties... by the mid-nineties he was going many multiples of sound. Late nineties, lightspeed. Recently? We saw him going lightspeed multiples in an array of comics. We've seen no cap. All of his abilities have likewise increased.

Skeets
They're all based on energy intake, and in moments of anger or stress, he begins to draw in vast more amounts of energy. It also depends on how much he has stored. There has been shown no limit to this, if you've read Superman comics since his reboot, he gets stronger and stronger and stronger, after every arc. He was going the speed of sound in the late eighties, early nineties... by the mid-nineties he was going many multiples of sound. Late nineties, lightspeed. Recently? We saw him going lightspeed multiples in an array of comics. We've seen no cap. All of his abilities have likewise increased.

And Hulk stills beats him........10/10 ermm

Juntai
And Hulk stills beats him........10/10 ermm lol. Hulk can't even hit Superman if he didn't let him, all powers considered.

branhole
supes had a tough fight with normal hulkk. mindless is a lot stronger than, just normal hulk.

Juntai
supes had a tough fight with normal hulkk. mindless is a lot stronger than, just normal hulk. Non canon comic crossovers.
Even then when we've seen them fight in Crossovers, Superman always had the upper hand, and often enough just stands in the way of his blows and lets them harmlessly bounce off of him.
Which we know he could dodge easily, and without effort.
Mindless Hulk still has no way to connect a blow if Superman didn't let him do it.

branhole
so supes can knock out something so powerful that he took down something, when it took all of earths heroes to beat, and they still couldnt hurt him.(onslaught)

batdude123
supes had a tough fight with normal hulkk. mindless is a lot stronger than, just normal hulk.

Cross-overs are sh*t. They are not cannon and FILLED with PIS on top of that.

batdude123
so supes can knock out something so powerful that he took down something, when it took all of earths heroes to beat, and they still couldnt hurt him.(onslaught)

So Hulk could take down someone who has taken on four gods at the same time and has gone so fast that he has created a boom tube and litterally time travelled? (Thanks Juntai)

Juntai
so supes can knock out something so powerful that he took down something, when it took all of earths heroes to beat, and they still couldnt hurt him.(onslaught) Speak english.

Skeets
lol. Hulk can't even hit Superman if he didn't let him, all powers considered.

Hulk still wins 10/10 nothing you say will change that ........ermm

Juntai
Hulk still wins 10/10 nothing you say will change that ........ermm *Hogties you with Wondy's lasso, so you can't continue trolling.*

batdude123
Hulk still wins 10/10 nothing you say will change that ........ermm

laughing

Skeets
*Hogties you with Wondy's lasso, so you can't continue trolling.*
Oh Juntai I didn't know you felt that way about me........eyes

Besides my arguments the best you gonna get.......ermm
laughing
whip

branhole
jeez. this is redicules.

batdude123
Besides my arguements the best you gonna get......

Agreed there! eek! laughing

Skeets
jeez. this is redicules.
Like your spelling....... smile

branhole
well i had to type fast

bherrle
Hulk loses 8/10 at least.

Superman is as strong.

He's infinitely faster.

Please... I love the Hulk more than I like Superman, but Supes wins this.

Devil Lance
well i had to type fast

I guess you have to type fast alot wink

badabing
Huh?

branhole
i screwed up
it was showing that hulk beat onslaught when no one else could

Soujaboy
Why do some people truly, whole heartedly, believe that Hulk is a god?

Im tired of this "Hulk has unlimited strength" argument. I mean now days in comics who the **** doesn't?

Soujaboy
i screwed up
it was showing that hulk beat onslaught when no one else could

Onlslaught let Hulk break his armor, did you notice how he didn't even care and became stronger after the ordeal? He wanted that to happen!!!wallbash

branhole
i dont think hulk has unlimeted strength, and im the one that cleared that up to most people. in fact i dont really like the hulk. and i know onslaught let him break the armour, but im saying that he still broke it.

Soujaboy
Who cares? He broke his armor, what the **** is that gonna help? Hulk truly sucks ok people. He has Super strength, but who doesn't?

Characters job to Hulk, period.

branhole
i know. and mindless is his top potential hulk fanboys.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Who cares? He broke his armor, what the **** is that gonna help? Hulk truly sucks ok people. He has Super strength, but who doesn't?

Wrong on all accounts. Also because Juggernaut's one of the worst characters in Marvel Comics history.

Brutacus
characters do not job to hulk, hulk is pretty fast for a big guy, he's the strongest stick out tongue , it's state he never reached his limit yet.
He heals very fast, he can hit people while throwing things with a impressive accuracy most time he would not miss the same reason why he would be able to catch people or other things that move's way faster than him.
and last it seems he can adapt to almost every situation.
Ow yes and he can leap very far, some consider it like flying( I think that's incorrect because I don't believe he can alter his flight, or jump in the air)

So dude his strenght is not the only thing he has.

The Fake Macoy
Even if is equal or slightly stronger than Superman levels... how's he going to deal with ever single other advantage Superman has? Supes wins this 10/10.

hulk=strength
watup

hulk=strength
to the people who think onslaught was stronger without armor whys he dead?

batdude123
whatup

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Brutacus
characters do not job to hulk, hulk is pretty fast for a big guy, he's the strongest stick out tongue , it's state he never reached his limit yet.
He heals very fast, he can hit people while throwing things with a impressive accuracy most time he would not miss the same reason why he would be able to catch people or other things that move's way faster than him.
and last it seems he can adapt to almost every situation.
Ow yes and he can leap very far, some consider it like flying( I think that's incorrect because I don't believe he can alter his flight, or jump in the air)

So dude his strenght is not the only thing he has.

Yes, his strength is the only power that matters in this fight. All his other abilities are useless compared to a character that can do everything he can and then some. Hulk is not, I repeat is not Doomsday. I know Marvel has made an attempt to make Hulk identical to Doomsday with the new addition the adaptation ability, but he's still not Doomsday. Hulk will lose this fight, he has no chance.

Accel
Onlslaught let Hulk break his armor, did you notice how he didn't even care and became stronger after the ordeal? He wanted that to happen!!!wallbash
Calm down. People beat uber-powerful people out their league all the time. Get used to it. Superman beat Imperiex, Thor stalemated Zeus, Flash beat the Anti-Monitor, etc. What made the feat impressive was that Hulk borke what no one else could damage.

The only three characters that jobbed to Hulk were Thor, Absorbing Man, and Gladiator.
Yes, his strength is the only power that matters in this fight. All his other abilities are useless compared to a character that can do everything he can and then some. Hulk is not, I repeat is not Doomsday. I know Marvel has made an attempt to make Hulk identical to Doomsday with the new addition the adaptation ability, but he's still not Doomsday. Hulk will lose this fight, he has no chance.
Marvel's not trying to turn him into Doomsday. I can (almost) guarantee we'll never see Hulk gain super-speed, fire breath, or the baility to die and come back stronger. He can just adapt now to certain conditions, that's it.

But I agree that Superman wins 10/10.

Deicide
still laughing my balls off......
hysterical

kewl pics of Thor tho...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.