i dare someone to give a real cannon reasion y superman wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

He-guy88
Superman Vs Doomsday,genareal zod,he-man,ion i dare someone to give a real cannon reasion y superman wins

and their is only one way to win its to beat ur oppoent not make them turn to ur side its aginst law set in this tread

branhole
hahaha.

but how r they going to catch him?
fanboys.

branhole
damn where did they go?

He-guy88
Originally posted by branhole
damn where did they go?

they know if they dont say anything then no one will have to finaly say sups loeses

branhole
theyll say it tomorrow thouhg.

badabing
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j286/doggydogg2/SupermanandHulk3MarvsDC.jpg
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j286/doggydogg2/SupermanandHulk4MarvsDC.jpg
shifty

He-guy88
theyll say it tomorrow thouhg.

yeah they will say sups wins he will use his powers to chang the palairty of the universe and win the fight big grin

He-guy88
Originally posted by badabing
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j286/doggydogg2/SupermanandHulk3MarvsDC.jpg
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j286/doggydogg2/SupermanandHulk4MarvsDC.jpg
shifty

thank u for pointing out that hulk is pretty much the same strength

branhole
this is mindless hulk though.

branhole
and guess y he won because those fights were fan based.

branhole
wrong thread.

He-guy88
and guess y he won because those fights were fan based.

thats it right their

badabing
wink

He-guy88
wink

here take this thats pis

He-guy88
wink

also wrong form

branhole
ok i can give you a reason he wins, because hes superman. thats the best logic ur going to get.

He-guy88
ok i can give you a reason he wins, because hes superman. thats the best logic ur going to get.

ah darn u got me beat i cant think of any argument that aint pis aginst that

CM-Shazam
Superman defeated Doomsday. Doomsday>Hulk

He-guy88
Originally posted by CM-Shazam
Superman defeated Doomsday. Doomsday>Hulk

ha yea he died to but he has to fight all those peopl at once and hulks the other fourm argu that their

branhole
wrong thing and mindless is leaps and bounds above doomsday(literly).

CM-Shazam
wrong thing and mindless is leaps and bounds above doomsday(literly).
Oh really. Doomsday adapts faster, moves faster and is overall more powerful than Hulk. These threads are cannon based not "What Hulk fans think" based. Superman wins every encounter against Hulk. Superman has strength feats that are at the very least as impressive as Hulk's feats. Tell me how Hulk can compensate for super speed, invulnerability, flight, heat vision and intangibility.

He-guy88
Oh really. Doomsday adapts faster, moves faster and is overall more powerful than Hulk. These threads are cannon based not "What Hulk fans think" based. Superman wins every encounter against Hulk. Superman has strength feats that are at the very least as impressive as Hulk's feats. Tell me how Hulk can compensate for super speed, invulnerability, flight, heat vision and intangibility.

well frist i think hulks cool and all but thats the other fourm so use it to argu that their here is were u argu how sups beats all doomsday,genral zod,he-man,ion(old school)all at once

Dinalfos
I thought you hated Hulk?

He-guy88
Originally posted by Dinalfos
I thought you hated Hulk?

i dont hate him i think hes like a lesser hero that i dont realy grab my attion but still hes cooler then sups

Dinalfos
Actually, that was for Branhole.

He-guy88
Originally posted by He-guy88
Superman Vs Doomsday,genareal zod,he-man,ion i dare someone to give a real cannon reasion y superman wins

and their is only one way to win its to beat ur oppoent not make them turn to ur side its aginst law set in this tread
huh does this mean noboady can give a cannon reasion y sups wins here its not possable

CM-Shazam
Superman wins due to his wealth of powers. Superspeed means Hulk can't lay a hand on Superman. Flight means that Hulk can't catch Superman. Heat vision means Superman can used a ranged attack. Superman has many ways to beat Hulk. The only chance hulk has is if Supes goes h2h without using any of his other powers. Superman has strength feats that are at least equal to Hulk's feats. The forum rules state that both competitors will use their powers to the fullest.

Swanky-Tuna
Why with the spite thread?

Intangibility?

He-guy88
Superman wins due to his wealth of powers. Superspeed means Hulk can't lay a hand on Superman. Flight means that Hulk can't catch Superman. Heat vision means Superman can used a ranged attack. Superman has many ways to beat Hulk. The only chance hulk has is if Supes goes h2h without using any of his other powers. Superman has strength feats that are at least equal to Hulk's feats. The forum rules state that both competitors will use their powers to the fullest.

well thats good but not this fourm hulk has nothing to do with this fourm use the peopl i put aginst him

branhole
yes and hulk has knocked a universe destroying attack away with a thunderclap. and supes is fighting the most powerful version of hulk.

CM-Shazam
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Why with the spite thread?

Intangibility?
http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/1971/supermanfast3ar.jpg
http://img378.imageshack.us/img378/553/supermaninvisible44zc.jpg
cool

branhole
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Actually, that was for Branhole.

i like hulk, its just that i dont believe he has unlimited strength.

CM-Shazam
yes and hulk has knocked a universe destroying attack away with a thunderclap. and supes is fighting the most powerful version of hulk.
Supes moves faster than Hulk can react.

He-guy88
cool

WTF NO HULK HERE ITS THE OTHER TREAD

branhole
or can beat juggs.

He-guy88
and still people have not once said how superman wins

Creshosk
WTF NO HULK HERE ITS THE OTHER TREAD That's your best argument?

You didn't even CHECK those links...

He-guy88
im about ready to put him aginst jessus if some voted aginst him the theirs a problem

He-guy88
Originally posted by Creshosk
That's your best argument?

You didn't even CHECK those links...

what are u talking about i have no power over other people they want to argu about hulk and sups fine but go eles were

Swanky-Tuna
cool
The vibrating trick... more like diet intangibility.

How did that even work on Doomsday? He would of had to seperate the molecules of his fist enough to shuffle his in.

Creshosk
im about ready to put him aginst jessus if some voted aginst him the theirs a problem You realize you're trolling right?

He-guy88
what are u talking about i have no power over other people they want to argu about hulk and sups fine but go eles were

Creshosk
what are u talking about i have no power over other people they want to argu about hulk and sups fine but go eles were Are you a sock?

That is kind of funny how whatever someone says you say "Go argue about hulk in the other thread".. especially when Hulk isn't being mentioned... You'd think you were obsessed.

He-guy88
sence i made this tread heres a stipulation ur argument is disscounted if hulks in it

SO WHAT IM SAYING IS IF UR NOT TALKING ABOUT THE PEOPLE THAT I PUT AGINST SUPS WINNING OR LOESING ONE WAY OR ANOTHER

GTF OUT

He-guy88
Are you a sock?

That is kind of funny how whatever someone says you say "Go argue about hulk in the other thread".. especially when Hulk isn't being mentioned... You'd think you were obsessed.

well then stick to the topic

Creshosk
sence i made this tread heres a stipulation ur argument is disscounted if hulks in it

SO WHAT IM SAYING IS IF UR NOT TALKING ABOUT THE PEOPLE THAT I PUT AGINST SUPS WINNING OR LOESING ONE WAY OR ANOTHER

GTF OUT

So sopmeone posts a pic of superman fighting Doomsday, and you say nothing about the fighters but mention hulk....

I guess you should "GTF OUT". smile

Dinalfos
i like hulk, its just that i dont believe he has unlimited strength.

So do you also like Juggernaut, but you don't believe he's unstoppable?

Do you also like Spiderman, but you don't believe he can crawl on walls?

Creshosk
well then stick to the topic You should take your own advice hypocrite. smile

He-guy88
So sopmeone posts a pic of superman fighting Doomsday, and you say nothing about the fighters but mention hulk....

I guess you should "GTF OUT". smile

ok smart@$$ look that was not directed to them it was directed to all who were talking about the hulk if u can read then u would have noticed theirs a hole lot of people talking him here

even u are avoiding the question

Creshosk
ok smart@$$ look that was not directed to them it was directed to all who were talking about the hulk if u can read then u would have noticed theirs a hole lot of people talking him here even u are avoiding the question Yes like that guy who posted a pic of superman fighting doomsday and you told him not to talk about hulk... he posts doomsday and you tell him not to talk about hulk...

You wanna talk about dodging the question? More like vibrating through it. smile

He-guy88
You should take your own advice hypocrite. smile

you gonna answere it or just act tough big grin

Creshosk
you gonna answere it or just act tough big grin A question that could be posed to you. smile

He-guy88
Yes like that guy who posted a pic of superman fighting doomsday and you told him not to talk about hulk... he posts doomsday and you tell him not to talk about hulk...

You wanna talk about dodging the question? More like vibrating through it. smile

and i just said that i was not directing it twords them if they wanna talke about that then fine but i need to come up wit a reasion y sups wins/loeses cause all ubeen doing is dodgeing by makeing stupid arguments iv alredy explained to u

He-guy88
A question that could be posed to you. smile

fine i say superman loeses their now wat tough guy u got an answer

Creshosk
fine i say superman loeses their now wat tough guy u got an answer Without explination? smile gee, didn't you get on other people's cases about that?

and i just said that i was not directing it twords them if they wanna talke about that then fine but i need to come up wit a reasion y sups wins/loeses cause all ubeen doing is dodgeing by makeing stupid arguments iv alredy explained to u Like you just did by avoiding the doomsday thing again? smile

He-guy88
Without explination? smile gee, didn't you get on other people's cases about that?

Like you just did by avoiding the doomsday thing again? smile

wtf i just now said if they want to talk about doomday then fine

and explenation is their combined strength is to much for superman to handel and no explation from me at least i answered unlike u

but dont worrie i can tell ur not answering cause ur a superman fanboy smile

Mider
meh they say cause supes is always holding back and when he doesnt its a whole diffrent story as in the story called red son he can fly faster then the speed of thought, and mongol said that he can basically beat anyone if he puts his power and mind to it, and in the sun the longer he stays he becomes just plain stronger, but if you wanna know why he really really wins under all the explenations.........FANBOYS big grin

He-guy88
Originally posted by Mider
meh they say cause supes is always holding back and when he doesnt its a whole diffrent story as in the story called red son he can fly faster then the speed of thought, and mongol said that he can basically beat anyone if he puts his power and mind to it, and in the sun the longer he stays he becomes just plain stronger, but if you wanna know why he really really wins under all the explenations.........FANBOYS big grin

well man with the line up i have for him its the only way

Creshosk
wtf i just now said if they want to talk about doomday then fine "I just won't discuss the topic with them... or at all." that's the next part isn't it?

and explenation is their combined strength is to much for superman to handel and no explation from me at least i answered unlike u And couldn't someone just say that his strength is too much for them? fairs fair no? smile

but dont worrie i can tell ur not answering cause ur a superman fanboy smile Oh yes I'm a superman fanboy because I don't agree with you an obvious superman hater who's trolling the fans of superman. smile

Yeah.. sure... uh huh...

What's funny is I haven't given my opinion. I'm just pointing out your hypocracy. smile

He-guy88
"I just won't discuss the topic with them... or at all." that's the next part isn't it?

And couldn't someone just say that his strength is too much for them? fairs fair no? smile

Oh yes I'm a superman fanboy because I don't agree with you an obvious superman hater who's trolling the fans of superman. smile

Yeah.. sure... uh huh...

What's funny is I haven't given my opinion. I'm just pointing out your hypocracy. smile

no his strength is matched with all of them except ion with does not need strength when hes close to a god

as for me being a hyoocrit ur the one that said i use the same argument and its u that keeps saying the same thing over and over again so if anybody is a hyopacrite its u

Creshosk
no his strength is matched with all of them except ion with does not need strength when hes close to a god Oh so its okay for you to say it but not them? wink

as for me being a hyoocrit ur the one that said i use the same argument and its u that keeps saying the same thing over and over again so if anybody is a hyopacrite its u LMAO... Maybe I would be if I did keep saying "go talk about hulk elesewhere" after telling you not to... Buuuutt.. since I've never told anytone to do or not do something and then did it myself... and you did. wink

But oh look you still haven't answered that one person's comment.

So Superman supporters have to say why they think Supes wins, but if they do their a fanboy. and if they don't, their a fanboy.

Where as you... can do that and not be a hypocrite? laughing out loud laughing

He-guy88

And couldn't someone just say that his strength is too much for them? fairs fair no? smile
no he-man has unlimited strength generl zod has the smae strength as sups doomsday has fhought him before it resoulted in both of their deaths ion has god like power while superman does not

He-guy88
Oh so its okay for you to say it but not them? wink

LMAO... Maybe I would be if I did keep saying "go talk about hulk elesewhere" after telling you not to... Buuuutt.. since I've never told anytone to do or not do something and then did it myself... and you did. wink

But oh look you still haven't answered that one person's comment.

So Superman supporters have to say why they think Supes wins, but if they do their a fanboy. and if they don't, their a fanboy.

Where as you... can do that and not be a hypocrite? laughing out loud laughing

u say that im a hyprocrit but yet it is u who keeps bringing up the hulk instence as for not stateing an opion no i dont consider some a fan boy for that but dont get on here and act like a dumb@$$ cause that makes u soud like a fanboy of superman cause ur dodgeing the question

He-guy88
i would aslo love to answer questions that they may have had

ive just stated every reasion y he loeses and u could give an answer seeing how ur not a hyprocrit and because i belive its u who acused me of not wanting to answer the question then u dont

so are u gonna answere or are u a hypocrit??

Creshosk
u say that im a hyprocrit but yet it is u who keeps bringing up the hulk instenceI keep bringing up how you dodged before?

Naw that was you:

"ur the one that said i use the same argument"

wink

as for not stateing an opion no i dont consider some a fan boy for that Like how you called me a fanboy when I hadn't said who I thought won?

wink

bOriginally posted by He-guy88
ut dont get on here and act like a dumb@$$ cause that makes u soud like a fanboy of superman cause ur dodgeing the question And you're a hypocrite each time you say that I'm dodging, cause you still didn't address that post of his. smile

i would aslo love to answer questions that they may have had Which explains why you're ignoring it huh? smile

ive just stated every reasion y he loeses and u could give an answer seeing how ur not a hyprocrit and because i belive its u who acused me of not wanting to answer the question then u dont No no, you had it backwards, you said I refused to answer and I called you a hypocrite. smile

so are u gonna answere or are u a hypocrit?? I wouldn't be a hypocrite since I never insisted on you answering, just pointed out you were a hypocrite for demanding an answer when you don't give one. smile

He-guy88
I keep bringing up how you dodged before?

Naw that was you:

"ur the one that said i use the same argument"

wink

Like how you called me a fanboy when I hadn't said who I thought won?
i covered that i said acting lika a dumb@$$ makes u seem like a fanboy

wink

b And you're a hypocrite each time you say that I'm dodging, cause you still didn't address that post of his. smile The one he was talking to someone else on all ok

Which explains why you're ignoring it huh? smile ignoring what the question that was adressed to the other person not me?

No no, you had it backwards, you said I refused to answer and I called you a hypocrite. smile
I wouldn't be a hypocrite since I never insisted on you answering, just pointed out you were a hypocrite for demanding an answer when you don't give one. smile

well thats just stupid seeing how i gave an answer and a reasion on y they won u realy need to come up with dif arguments cause those are getting old u repeating them over and over again smile

He-guy88
well now that he has left anyone give honest opion

Mider
what version of Ion is this original Ion slaps him around like nobodys buisness, the reason they say he over comes any gl is cause of his will power, general zod well i dont know much about his feats i know he knocked out supes with one hit, Doomsday, doomsday should have killed supes so long ago, supes would need a power up to win against doomsday fairly, i dont know what he-man can do. Supes is pretty much dead vs Ion and Doomsday.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.