If it's a yellow sun that gives him powers...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@
Then how can he have powers at night? The sun wouldn't shine on him?

Perhaps the suns radiation that's on everything even at night?

Magee
no expression

He stores solar radiation in his cells... Which is why he can go long periods of time with out being in contact of a yellow sun.

MattDay
solar battery anyone?

BlackC@
Aaaaaahhhh. That explains it. Thank you.

Fanboy
I thought he could even feel it from the other side of the planet?

botcherby
Originally posted by Fanboy
I thought he could even feel it from the other side of the planet?

yup that is true... I read it somewhere I'm sure...

Fanboy
That is like this one dude said if Red sun takes aways Supermans powers do us normal humans have powers from red sons?

redcaped
No, it's actually the red sun what gave him powers. He is a superman thanks to that origin. Maybe other suns other colors would also change him, but we're talking about Earth.

Validus
He's powered by yellow and white stars for sure. What effect the others (besides pure red) have on him is undetermined as far as I know.

Mindship
Of course, the thing about stars is that they all emit the same kind of energies: red sun radiation = yellow sun radiation = white sun radiation, etc, etc. The differences in color have to do with differences in temperature, nothing more.

But, hey, comics...

BlackC@
Under the light of a red sun, he is powerless and mortal, as are all Kryptonians. Under the light of a yellow sun, Krytonians are practically omnipotent.

The reason why kryptonite is so deadly to him is because it has RED sun radiation on it, from when Kryptons' red sun exploded. The red radiation slowly drains his powers, and since the red radiation is sapping his powers, it is causing intense pain because its red radiation, which makes Kryptonians mortal.

GODOFALL1
He stores solar radiation in his cells?????
Yeah, just like he has 1000 years of martial arts experience...
Is this guy overwritten or what?????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.