I just read THE best book

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Millipilli
i just finished a book called the redemption of althalus its by david and leigh eddings and i swear its the best book ive read in ages

dancedanceclapclapjumpjump

It was awesome

Has anyone else read it......

i want to talk about it with peoples

Azure
I would have a long detailed conversation with you about it if I had read it. Who is it by?

Millipilli
david and leigh eddings

Council#13
Damn it people! Read Amulet of Samarkand! weep

Deano
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0345440781/sr=8-1/qid=1149452927/ref=sr_1_1/104-3905463-1527108?%5Fencoding=UTF8

many bad reviews

Millipilli
well whoever wrote those reviews are stupid

Dreampanther
It's a cool book, i enjoyed it. but i recommend his sparhawks series rather, sparhawk kicks ass.

unlike the belgarion series, and althalus, and his wanking new dreamer books, sparhawk is a actually a warrior. he is not a kid, he is not a dreamer - he is veteran with more than twenty years of war experience.

of all eddings stuff (apart from some parts of the belgarion series) i enjoy sparhawk the most

Azure
omg! I, like, so totaly love your sig!

Dang that was so girly-girl

I will now throw up

it was an expariment...I wanted to see if some one could type like that on the computer...yuk!

I_am_Melkor
Council#13, I have read the Bartimaeus Trilogy, and they ROCK MY TOE SOCKS!!!!!! Have you read Ptolmey's Gate yet? It's so sad!!!!!!!!! I don't know if anyone else has read them, so...

I RECOMEND THEM!!!!!!!!!
I admit that I am very picky about books, so if I like them, they must be good!!
...Or at least that's what my friend said... wink

Azure
just ranting here (don't have anything to say)

...my dog says hi!...

Laviera_j
Yeah I started reading the Redemption of Althalus, and I couldn't keep going. COuld you give me the tiniest little spoiler so I know what to expect to peak my interest?

Azure
I know this is random and no one knows me, but my goal is to spread the word.......there will be a Dragonlance movie in 2007! (don't bother flaming me, because will most likely never see it)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.