Cactus farts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gornack
It was the weirdest thing today. I had a bit of time off from work, soz I roamed barefoot through the desert. I came upon a cactus, where I sat in it's shade for a bit, writing in my journal, reflecting on life. Suddenly, I heard a fart! I looked all around me, but there was nothing but the cactus! Then I heard it again, and I noticed the cactus was blushing. "It's nothing to be ashamed of," I said. happy

dave_kodak
um ok, wlel yes im sure that stuff was um dead

Gornack
Originally posted by dave_kodak
um ok, wlel yes im sure that stuff was um dead

What the are you even talking about???? Jesus Christ, already. erm

Slay
Gornack would crush that cactus. erm

Mišt
That reminds me of this one time I was sitting behind a cactus, and I let a fart rip, and then the cactus said to me 'It's nothing to be ashamed of'. confused

overlord
I would beat the cactus up (it's the desert, who will find out) and then look at my hands wich will be full of needles and I would come make a thread about it pretending it to be a cool joke!
(while it is actually true...)

Pink Maynard
Were you smoking the cactus at the same time? erm

overlord
No, it still hasn't happened yet! LOLZ!!!
(oh sorry, you weren't talking to me..)

Pink Maynard
I TOLD YOU I'D SHOOT, BUT YOU DIDN'T BELIEVE ME!!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU BELIEVE ME!!!!1

Thorinn
Why would a cactus need to fart? hmm

overlord
Originally posted by Pink Maynard
I TOLD YOU I'D SHOOT, BUT YOU DIDN'T BELIEVE ME!!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU BELIEVE ME!!!!1 OMG!! I'M SO SORRY!!! I DIDANT MEAN TO UPSET YOU MISTER!!
SORRY SORRY SORRY

Morgoths_Wrath
are you sure it wasn't....

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b260/Heiae/Cactuar_beams.jpg

Thorinn
looks like gumby.

Pink Maynard
Originally posted by Pink Maynard
I TOLD YOU I'D SHOOT, BUT YOU DIDN'T BELIEVE ME!!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU BELIEVE ME!!!!1 Its from the happy happy joy joy song on Ren and Stimpy

Gornack

Skeets
Originally posted by Gornack
So . . . . just don't tell anyone about how I dry humped the cactus. embarrasment

shock did you enjoy yourself?

Kai Lein
Originally posted by Morgoths_Wrath
are you sure it wasn't....

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b260/Heiae/Cactuar_beams.jpg CACTAUR!!!!!!!! wheres tonberry?

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Gornack
So . . . . just don't tell anyone about how I dry humped the cactus. embarrasment

laughing

HTF
last time i cut one next to a cactus it turned green

Vraya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.