wolverine vs blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules
Blade (with an adamantium sword) vs wolverine, who wins?

grey fox
Wolverine.

lilnutta12
wolverine shredds blade to dust

TK1
Wolverine

lilnutta12
this is wot happens wolverine atks as always cuts blade up blade heals jumps high in the air and strikes with kitana = wolverine is impaled

wolverine stabs blade in side out while he tries to take his sword out evil face

or

blade cuts the hell out of wolverine, wolverine heals, runs like a mad man and shredds up blade, blade gets up with little consciousness, wolverine g smokin' rins and finishes off blade with a big slash of the claws

blade s body finds itself next to its head

grey fox
Wolverine decapitates Blade.

blind faith
Wolverine wins. At least 7/10

Soljer
Wolverine, no contest. Blade may be stronger than wolverine, but I see most of their other attributes about equal, and logan is a much better fighter.

Shinkuu
I love how people think that giving Wolverine's opponents adamantium weapons would have some sort of effect on the battle. Wolverine still has an adamantium skeleton, so no adamantium blade is going to do more than what a regular steel or silver blade will do. An adamantium blade just protects the weapon from Wolverine breaking it, but that's it.

He-guy88
ah man i say wolve sence its not movie versions

wolve would take his skin cool

Grimm22
Poor Blade sad

People keep putting him up against opponents who are out of his leauge

complexbrother
I think Blade would win at least 5.5/10

capt it up
wolverine

Jyppe
You resurrect a freaking old thread just to post one word? Dang.

Btw, Wolverine wins.

willRules
Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.