Who are they?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tallis
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/3677/couptetat6ee.png

It looks like Batman and Superman. But who are they for sure.

TheKahn
What the f**k?

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by TheKahn
What the f**k?
I love your sig it is simple but very coolbig grin and you forgot the r on darkcrawler

TheKahn
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
I love your sig it is simple but very coolbig grin and you forgot the r on darkcrawler

sonofab**** wallbash

Thanks for the compliments. I'll fix Darkcrawler's name when I get home.

Tallis
um... what did I say

grey fox
Their The Authority , kinda like Images version of the JL.

The 'Batman' guy is Midnighter , he has enhanced strength speed etc etc
and can run a million battle scenarios through his mind in a second , he can also sense your moves before they do them.

The 'Superman' is Apollo (who is a blatant Superman pastiche) he is the lover of midnighter.

TheKahn
Originally posted by Tallis
um... what did I say

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Authority

Juntai
Originally posted by grey fox
Their The Authority , kinda like Images version of the JL.

The 'Batman' guy is Midnighter , he has enhanced strength speed etc etc
and can run a million battle scenarios through his mind in a second , he can also sense your moves before they do them.

The 'Superman' is Apollo (who is a blatant Superman pastiche) he is the lover of midnighter. Not image, Wildstorm.

Btw, Captain Atom recently handled Appolo in his maxiseries.
Pretty good feat to add to the rest of the series.
Beating Majestic, and the like.

grey fox
Originally posted by Juntai
Not image, Wildstorm.

Btw, Captain Atom recently handled Appolo in his maxiseries.
Pretty good feat to add to the rest of the series.
Beating Majestic, and the like.

Huh ?

I thought Majestic handed CA his ass...

Juntai
Originally posted by grey fox
Huh ?

I thought Majestic handed CA his ass... In the first encounter, CA handed it to Majestic and left him lying inside the ground.
In the second encounter, Majestic had the upper hand for a moment, but as Captain Atom got angry, he opted to talk it out rather than be left in the ground again.

CA also mentioned that Majestic is not in Superman's league.

When CA was fighting Appolo, who I believe is supposed to rank above Majestic, CA said it would take him HOURS of beating at him to stop him. Then outsmarted him and overloaded his cells with energy.

CA is an absolute BEAST in the Wildstorm.

Juntai
In last weeks issues of DCcomics, in the back they had Didio's notes in the back where they talk about the goings on at the company and stuff. One of the top things on the notes was "WILDSTORM VERSUS DC!"

Blair Wind
you have scans of that?...there IS a CA respect thread....cough..

HellMaster93
So how did tehy handle the whole DC-Wildstorm transfer thing then? Sounds like a weird miniseries attempt to me... unless it was doen in Infinirte Crisis...

DigiMark007
Yeah, if CA can beat Majestic, he can handle Apollo too. They're both pretty sweet, but Majestic is probably better.

But yeah, The Authority kick ass. Apollo and MN'er are pretty blatent ripoffs (though they're very cool on their own) and most of the others are a bit more original (Jack in particular has no easy counterpart in comic-dom).

I made a respect thread for them recently, if you're interested in what they can do (link is beneath my sig)

HellMaster93
I'm new to Wildstorm so what other characters are there?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.