He could of have saved her!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordofwar
In the final scene where Wolverine killed Dark Pheonix, why didnt he just inject her with one of those needles instead of killing her?

steverules
Because I'm not sure it would've stopped the phoenix, and she was disolving everything so it might just disolve, plus there wasn't much time.

Kal875
Originally posted by lordofwar
In the final scene where Wolverine killed Dark Pheonix, why didnt he just inject her with one of those needles instead of killing her? I bet you did not thnk of that till after you saw the movie. YTou cant think of stuff like that on a rush.

soul self
1. she dissolved about 90% of the injections.
2. aparantly it doesnt work (magneto)
3. not enough time
4. Jean said "save me" if she would have got injected Phoenix would have still been in her. She did not want that.

willRules
She had a load fired at her and just dissolved them, so how was he gonna get one near her???? He could barely get himself near her..........

The Pict
i think she made him do it cos' he skewered her than screamed nooooooooooo up to the sky

Icicle
Originally posted by The Pict
i think she made him do it cos' he skewered her than screamed nooooooooooo up to the sky

I was thinking that to, mabe she just gave up.

West
I was so angry when saw this film!!! It couldn`t be, Jean dies, no, no, no! Producers have to return her & Mystiq!!! I couldn`t believe that this is the end...

InnerRise
Originally posted by Icicle
I was thinking that to, mabe she just gave up.
How could the Phoenix have given up when it was Jean who broke through and told Wolverine to do it. It was all Jean. And you can't say she gave up b/c she wasn't in control doing all of those bad things.

Wolverine killed.As simple as that.

is it comprehensible.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.