How do you rate ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Everyone has their system. Be it word's or *number*/*number*

I always go with a /10 system.

9/10 being a win in all logical ways (The last '1' being something stupid or Pis/Cis)

How do you rate ?

Psyquis52
Me? I rate a 2/10. But if I get my hat then I get a 3/10.

A.J
Um do you mean how good you are at debateing, im about 1 lol, phy dont be so hard on self u kick asss

Black Adam
5/10

Psyquis52
Originally posted by A.J
Um do you mean how good you are at debateing, im about 1 lol, phy dont be so hard on self u kick asss big grin Thanks AJ! You're pretty cool yourself so don't be so hard on yourself.

I thought my rating was pretty accurate but nobody knows what I was basing it off of which makes me pretty mysterious.

A.J
Um if you mean debateing skills you are better than that.

Black Adam
debating? I'm probably a 3/10

unless the topic involves the Flash,Madrox,Spider-man,BA Predator, Cyclops

I usually just say a quick so and so wins blank/blank times.

Just to freaking lazy sometimes.

A.J
Nah your very good you just dont know it wink

Psyquis52
Originally posted by A.J
Um if you mean debateing skills you are better than that.

confused Wow! That's pretty nice for you to say, but I honestly couldn't say that about myself. I usually end up dismissing the arguement with a bad joke. Not a funny one even.

A.J
Originally posted by Psyquis52
confused Wow! That's pretty nice for you to say, but I honestly couldn't say that about myself. I usually end up dismissing the arguement with a bad joke. Not a funny one even. Its true thats why ive saw you beat people in debates you need confidents my freind,

and your jokes are always funnys laughing

TheKahn
Originally posted by grey fox
Everyone has their system. Be it word's or *number*/*number*

I always go with a /10 system.

9/10 being a win in all logical ways (The last '1' being something stupid or Pis/Cis)

How do you rate ?

I tend to use the /10 scale as well as it is extremely easy to use and is fairly popular. Although I think it serves as an easy way out for some debates. Instead of properly crushing fanboys into a bloody indistinguishable puddle of goo, sometimes members (myself included) toss them a few wins in what should be a curbstomp just to shut them up. For some reason accepting a 2/10 or 3/10 judgement against their favorite character is easier for them than admitting that their character would simply lose. erm

Psyquis52
Originally posted by A.J
Its true thats why ive saw you beat people in debates you need confidents my freind,

and your jokes are always funnys laughing

Confidence? That's hardly what I need. Once I start to be confident my jokes will be even worse! laughing Incidentally, I never said I was using a debate scale for my post.
On a debate scale I give myself a 5/10
On my scale (that nobody understands) I'm a 2/10. 3/10 with my hat.

AJ's a 8/10

Psyquis52
This is all very off-subject.

My original post was just a joke.

Obviously I use a * / 10 scale. Sometimes I broaden it by saying 7/10 - 8/10. I find that can be even more disarming on touchey subjects.

A.J
Lol thanks but i know how shit i am at debateing even when i try hard like in hulk vs supes and spidey and worlverine i put forward evidence

willRules
I'd say I was roughly a 2.452224/10

Scoobless
I think 9/10 people have misunderstood the point of the initial question of this thread

stick out tongue

Yeah i mainly use a "/10" at the end of my posts.... it does seem to placate some of the extremist fanboys when you "admit" *coughlieaboutcough* Wolverine's 1/10 chance against Lobo or Silver Surfer

Rick/Genis
At Debating I'm a 0/10 unless someone makes a personal attack on me... then I think.. mmmm... 3? out of 10?

On a coolness factor I guess I'm a 10 billion out of 10

on a stressed out factor I'm an 11/10

on a random factor I'm 10/10

on a me factor I'm a 4/10

on a...... okay I got no more factors erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.