Goku (vs) Majin Vegeta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hell's Harmony
This was a good fight but we never seen who really would win!

replies in kind
Majin Vegeta wins, If you seen that episode. They were both weak at the moment and Goku had a sensu bean to share it with Vegeta so they can battle Majin Buu. And at the time, Vegeta knocked out Goku and took the bean, So in that case Vegeta wins. smile

Hell's Harmony
well he did not win the fight was stopped he knocked him out from behind!

DBZ MAN
Yeah but Goku was off guard http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/crybaby.gif

Hell's Harmony
Exactely,They should rematch ssj2 goku vs ssj2 vegeta

DBZ MAN
Although in the saiyan saga Vegeta woulda pwnd Goku

Ritoshi
If goku went SSJ3 vegeta would have been dead quick, and in the saiyan saga vegeta got raped by goku and the only reason vegeta was still up is because he cheated and transformed inot oozaru, I mean vegeta didn't have that then he is nothing like when he had so much trouble with gohan and he is a child. Oh and put this in my vs thread eeeeeeeeek, I wonder if my thread should be pinned http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f74/t403250.html *Shifty* because this will get closed eeek.

Hell's Harmony
well he dose not know how to get ssj3 yet i am talking about he stays at ss2 to see who is a better.

buutenks
Well I would say that ssj2 Goku would have won,but if he would have went to ssj3 he would have killed Majin Vegeta with one punch.

DBZ MAN
Well if Vegeta's Oozaru was considored cheating then how about Goku's Kaio Ken?

son of vegeta
vegeta becouse when goku was out cold vegeta could have killed him right there but for some resson vegeta didnt kill him..

Hell's Harmony
dude he cheap shot him da and he did not want to and goku can go kk and vegeta can go oozaru

peejayd
* Son Gokou wins, by all means... we've all seen how Vegeta fight... he's dumb in terms of martial arts, he's stubborn and proud... Vegeta only lives in the shadow of Son Gokou... see how Son Gokou always achieve an SSJ upgrade first? Vegeta achieved an SSJ upgrade only because of sheer envy and hatred to Son Gokou... achieving an SSJ upgrade first before the so-called "Prince of Saiyans" is a great feat of a Saiyan commoner like Son Gokou IMO... wink

* i'm not a Vegeta-hater, Vegeta is cool in some ways like in the Gogeta movie... it shows the edge of Vegeta over Son Gokou -> Vegeta can execute a powerful blast quicker... but due to pride and stubbornness, Vegeta is sometimes a nuisance in a team battle... give him a solo battle and he will do good... however, once his spirit is broken, he's like a gay dude dropping his balls like when he acknowledged the power of the Legendary Saiyan in the Broly movie... Piccolo had to literally drag Vegeta's gay ass to be involved in the battle... wink

* storywise, Vegeta can never ever beat Son Gokou... Vegeta acknowledged Son Gokou's superiority over him at the Buu Saga... Vegeta knows he can't beat Buu and only Son Gokou has the power to defeat Buu... see difference... wink

Hell's Harmony
hey when you put it that way it dose make sence dude.DBZ brain lol

son of vegeta
Originally posted by Hell's Harmony
dude he cheap shot him da and he did not want to and goku can go kk and vegeta can go oozaru well vegeta did knock goku out becouse goku is stupid if i was goku i would kill vegeta when try to kill me so to me vegeta won peroid.

Quincy Archer
Ok we realize now that you really like Vegeta^^ but in honest case....

We know Goku would have won that fight. Vegeta even realizes this when he is resurrected by Baba to help battle Buu. He realizes that Goku held back in the fight so as not to give too much energy to Majin Buu's cocoon. Vegeta (like usual) got pissed off at Goku's deceit of "equality" and was angered at the fact that he thought they were almost equal in strength, when in REALITY Goku could have defeated him easy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.