Classic Juggernaut vs Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Good match eek!

Tshern
A good match, if BFR is allowed.

golem370
Nope

ALEMASTER
beta ray bill takes it

Soujaboy
Not without BFR

golem370
Didn't Spider-Man do it? huh

Apolloknight
*smiles*

Juggernaut FTW cool

Accel
If Bill has all of Thor's powers he wins, even without BFR.

Tshern
He does? Why haven't Thor defeated the Juggernaut without BFR then?

Soujaboy
No he doesn't, there is really no way to defeat Cain without bfr.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Accel
If Bill has all of Thor's powers he wins, even without BFR.

RKT maybe. But Juggernaut has proven to be Thor's match before.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by golem370
Didn't Spider-Man do it? huh

Juggernaut actually just walked into some wet cement. sad

Tshern
Apart from very, very high end magic and telepathy. Anyhow, nothing BRB has got takes out the Juggernaut.

Like your avatar and sig, souja.

Accel
Originally posted by Tshern
He does? Why haven't Thor defeated the Juggernaut without BFR then?
The first time they fought, Thor apparantly didn't know Juggernaut's power (he was surprised the Godblast wasn't effective at all). However, Thor, like Bill, is too versatile for someone like Juggernaut imo. If neither one them fight Juggs stupidly, they could beat him.

Soul steal, sleep spell, absorb Cain's magical energies, etc.

golem370
Thor is a great character but he got his a$$ handed to him in like 4 separate books

Tshern
He already absorbed most of Cain's magic and still couldn't knock him out although all the PIS moments were on his sides.

golem370
The only way he did win were tricks and BFR and outside interference

Accel
Originally posted by golem370
Thor is a great character but he got his a$$ handed to him in like 4 separate books
Thor is never written to his full potential. He holds back as much as Superman.

Tshern
Don't get me wrong, if BRB wanted, Juggernaut wouldn't take him out either...

Thanos_6383
Why would you hold back when you face foes as powerful as Juggernaut?

golem370
The first time they fought, Thor apparantly didn't know Juggernaut's power (he was surprised the Godblast wasn't effective at all). However, Thor, like Bill, is too versatile for someone like Juggernaut imo. If neither one them fight Juggs stupidly, they could beat him.

Soul steal, sleep spell, absorb Cain's magical energies, etc.

Juggernaut doesn't need to be versatile he is a Human Juggernaut he is stronger has more stamina & durability then Thor. The only way to beat Juggs is telapathy and BFR and since Thor is not a telepath and in this thread there are no BFR then Thor has no chance.

juggernaut66666
beta ray bill doesn't know juggernaut neither his powers

Accel
Originally posted by Thanos_6383
Why would you hold back when you face foes as powerful as Juggernaut?
Because it provides for interesting stories and it provides the character for an excuse that he's more powerful than he's letting on or if he loses. Hell, even Superman was still holding back when he was facing the universal destroyer, Imperiex.

golem370
He wasn't holding back he was weakend in the first encounter but even so he would have still lost

Thanos_6383
Because it provides for interesting stories and it provides the character for an excuse that he's more powerful than he's letting on or if he loses. Hell, even Superman was still holding back when he was facing the universal destroyer, Imperiex.

I see.Good point.Thanks Accel

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Tshern
Apart from very, very high end magic and telepathy. Anyhow, nothing BRB has got takes out the Juggernaut.

Like your avatar and sig, souja.

Thanks, me to big grin

Soujaboy
RTK can defeat Juggernut, but Classic Thor cannot. He doesn't have the tools to so much as harm Juggernaut.

Without BFR Juggernaut 10/10

with BFR Beta Ray Bill 10/10

Accel
Originally posted by Soujaboy
RTK can defeat Juggernut, but Classic Thor cannot. He doesn't have the tools to so much as harm Juggernaut.

Without BFR Juggernaut 10/10

with BFR Beta Ray Bill 10/10
Sure he does. Steal Cain's soul, sleep spell, absorb Cain's magical energies, etc. Thor and Bill each have tons of options.

leonidas
i've always wondered why thor doesn't just have his hammer spin around them in a battle and cut cain off from his power as he did in that thor book then beat him h2h?

i'm guessing jugg fan don't think that would work?

i agree with accl (we've agreed on a lot lately, it seems . . .) that thor or bill probably SHOULD be able to absorb the magic from cain. he's absorbed GREATER power (celestial power) in the past. but . . . he hasn't, so until he does absorbtion isn't really an option.

sleep i'm not sure about. would juggs be safe from this? i'm not sure about the soul steal either. i'm not sure if juggs invulnerability would be proof against these types of attacks. given what onslaught was able to do, it's possible soul stealing would work.

newjak86
Originally posted by leonidas
i've always wondered why thor doesn't just have his hammer spin around them in a battle and cut cain off from his power as he did in that thor book then beat him h2h?

i'm guessing jugg fan don't think that would work?

i agree with accl (we've agreed on a lot lately, it seems . . .) that thor or bill probably SHOULD be able to absorb the magic from cain. he's absorbed GREATER power (celestial power) in the past. but . . . he hasn't, so until he does absorbtion isn't really an option.

sleep i'm not sure about. would juggs be safe from this? i'm not sure about the soul steal either. i'm not sure if juggs invulnerability would be proof against these types of attacks. given what onslaught was able to do, it's possible soul stealing would work. Technically Cain has already had his power absorbed in his one shot with D'Spayre. In it despite being depowered he seemed to be able to call upon more of his power.

I don't know id sleep would really work being that Cain doesn't need sleep because his magical energies can sustain him.

On if Thor is holding back he says so himself that he can't hold back against Cain. Even using the Godforce Blast which often has been shown as his last ditch attack so I don't think Thor was really holding back.

Accel
Originally posted by newjak86
Technically Cain has already had his power absorbed in his one shot with D'Spayre. In it despite being depowered he seemed to be able to call upon more of his power.

I don't know id sleep would really work being that Cain doesn't need sleep because his magical energies can sustain him.

On if Thor is holding back he says so himself that he can't hold back against Cain. Even using the Godforce Blast which often has been shown as his last ditch attack so I don't think Thor was really holding back.
Cain doesn't need sleep, but that doesn't necessarily mean the sleep spell wouldn't work. Cain also can't be knocked unconscious physically, but he's been knocked out plenty of times telepathically. This leads me to believe that while he is invulnerable to physical attacks as well as some magic, other magic spells can still affect him. if Juggs falls asleep, then he can't summon any more power.

For the reasons listed above, I also see no reason why he wouldn't be vulnerable to a soul steal or having his magic absorbed.

newjak86
Cain doesn't need sleep, but that doesn't necessarily mean the sleep spell wouldn't work. Cain also can't be knocked unconscious physically, but he's been knocked out plenty of times telepathically. This leads me to believe that while he is invulnerable to physical attacks as well as some magic, other magic spells can still affect him. if Juggs falls asleep, then he can't summon any more power.

For the reasons listed above, I also see no reason why he wouldn't be vulnerable to a soul steal or having his magic absorbed. You are right in that a sleep spell could work. The only problem I have is that one doesn't know if it will truely work. It has never been shown that something like that can work. I don't mean just a sleeping spell but that he can be effected by magic that way.

He can have his magic absorbed but like I said he can call upon more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.