The most powerful Force User

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master Fox
Now that Marka Ragnos and Nihilus aren't worshipped around here, it would be cool to see everyone's fresh opinion on the matter.

Lightsnake
Luke Skywalker, overwhelming evidence there. *Waits for people to call out Marka Ragnos, despite no evidence.*

Darth_Glentract
Marka Ragnos.

Lightsnake
Ding ding ding!
As usual, stupid assumptions for an unsupported character come right out. Oh, and by the way, the guy who created Kun and Ragnos seems to think Kun is stronger than Ragnos

Master Fox
lol. BTW who voted for Sidious?

Lightsnake
Not me, I went for Luke.

I wonder why the strongest force user would be a dark sider

overlord
Marka Ragnos. (I heard from someone here that he is WAY strong)

Lightsnake
'Way' strong doesn't translate to strongest ever

overlord
Hey, I don't need arguments, I just say what everybody says and then everybody will accept me! It's highschool logic, man..

Master Fox
Quite a few people have proven the arguments that suggest Marka Ragnos being the strongest ever wrong. Numan and Lightsnake and I think a few others.

Swirly Girl
Originally posted by Master Fox
Quite a few people have proven the arguments that suggest Marka Ragnos being the strongest ever wrong. Numan and Lightsnake and I think a few others.

LMAO? Numan, the eleven year old boy? Or Lightsnake, the performing Sidious fellater?

STFU, N00B.

Master Fox
Actually I'm not so sure about Numan. I'm only saying what I heard from Blaxican. And maybe once you get into a debate, you can pass judgement over how others do.

Swirly Girl
Oh noes! I've never been in a debate before.

Escape81
I went for Luke too. Sorry, but a single statement isn't enough to push for Marka Ragnos. Especially when several more sources state that Sidious is the most powerful, specifically.

But, Luke's stronger than Sidious - so Luke.

Master Fox
And that statement has been refuted many times.

((The_Anomaly))
Luke

There's nothing to prove that Ragnos is all that amazing other then some vague quotes about him being "The Dark lord of the Sith" with a "terrifying grasp of the darkside" or whatever. The problem is I would consider a LOT of Sith to have had a "terrifying grasp of the darkside" except they have actually done and shown they're power, where Ragnos is just talked about. And Luke is pretty much stronger then all the Sith ever, and has done some absolutely amazing things over a long detailed history. I give it to Skywalker.

Escape81
A lot of the pro-Ragnos faction argues primarily on 'fear'. Sadow feared Ragnos, so that means he could pwn him.

In that case, both Yoda and Sidious could pwn Count Dooku, because Dooku feared both of them.

Admiral Akbar
Actually...Dooku would lose... not get pwned but he would lose. The fight would last maybe 5 min.

Escape81
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
Actually...Dooku would lose... not get pwned but he would lose. The fight would last maybe 5 min.

*slaps forehead*

You're missing my point . . .

A lot of the people who argue that Ragnos is the most powerful Sith Lord (which he may very well be), argue over a statement made in the TOTJ books - and that Naga Sadow feared him.

Okay. So, a single statement and fear. If that is the 'case', then Sidious is all powerful and could own Count Dooku, because Count Dooku has been shown to 'fear' Sidious.

You see what I'm saying?

((The_Anomaly))
Good point, and a good way to illustrate the vagueness of Ragnos' apparent "00ber power"

Razielim
It would depend.

One who views Naga Sadow as the greatest we've seen would put one down for Marka Ragnos.

Apparently, Exar Kun was the strongest Ancient Sith (Someone said KJA said so). He can be argued.

Then there's Luke.

I'm unresolved on this. It's really depending on your views.

(heh, anyone notice that a lot of the "generally accepted" most powerful characters come from TotJ? I'm guessing because comics are generally more free and not limited by "cheesyness"wink

magneto1992
Dude You dont even put Yoda on there which by My record never was defeated

Jonathan Mark
Originally posted by magneto1992
Dude You dont even put Yoda on there which by My record never was defeated
no expression

Brotz
Should have put Tulak Hord on that list, considering how powerful the other Sith Lords are, he could actually be half-way as powerful as Kreia describes him.

Lightsnake
Oh, Luke to Ragnos, hm...one side actually has evidence over vague quotes

e.l,m,t,i,(r k)
Darth Nihilus after he eats somebody he adds there midichlorian count to his and after Katarr it's probably in the millions

mikester
for some weird reason, i think the battle is between Luke and Sion. Sion because of his incerdible amount of lives

Master Fox
Originally posted by Razielim
It would depend.

One who views Naga Sadow as the greatest we've seen would put one down for Marka Ragnos.

Apparently, Exar Kun was the strongest Ancient Sith (Someone said KJA said so). He can be argued.

Then there's Luke.

I'm unresolved on this. It's really depending on your views.

(heh, anyone notice that a lot of the "generally accepted" most powerful characters come from TotJ? I'm guessing because comics are generally more free and not limited by "cheesyness"wink

I kind of agree but the very stuff that made Sadow so powerful, his 'dangerous experiments and rebellious actions' were frowned upon by the sith and seeing as ragnos was the ideal and greatest sith, I'm pretty sure he would have not been able to do the crazy stuff that Sadow was.

Captain REX
Goodbye, Master Fox.

This thread goes against the rules of the Vs. forum. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.