JLA Vrs Hulk, Magneto, Doom, Human Torch, Apocalypse, Phonexis, and Profesor Xavier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

magneto1992
Magneto, Hulk, Apocalypse, Von Doom, Human Torch, Profesor Charles Xavier, Phonexis fix all the diferences and they go to rent 3 movies, "Spoenge Bob the Movie", "Forest Gump" and "Rescuing Private Ryan" (of course Profesor pays) in the Interdimensional of many earths Blokbuster, but The JLA already rent them so they decide to fight for them they got until the return to the Movies (5 days) of prep each team. Who wins? Start debating. Now, Yeah Now.

magneto1992
All of them Cartoon modes Marvel and DC, Superman, Batman, John John, Wonder Woman, Flash, Hawk girl, Green Lantern (John) rolling on floor laughing

lilnutta12
a big battle takes place
the following happen:
magneto lethaly magnetises sum of the jla and rips them in half.

hulk goes completly mad and kills batman and hawkwoman
supes gets really angry punches hole in hulk.

apocalypse goes full power and size and obliterates some more of the league resulting in a battle of apoc and supes. = ;: = ; : death blood of both.

von doom send s mills of doom bots which totally surround flash who drags them and doom into speed force doom sets of some molecular destruction mini bomb (aka) flashgets stuck in speed force.

torch kills 2 or 3 jla then gets fu*ed up by mm.

magneto who earlier planned on killing torch becoz he woz so annoying had put a bit of metal in his back . now mm is in torches body and magneto rips him apart then magneto gets crushed by falling debris.

charles and phoenixes mind rape the rest but green lantern shoves a energy sword thru xaviers bak phoenixes get mad and overload power ..........

evil face all is destroyed evil face

magneto1992
What the f**k? ok................ that was more creepy that funny and I want ot know who wins and please think af the Marvels were a team not enemiges

Darth Martin
If it's entire JLA they take this.
Superman
Batman
WW
Dr.Fate
Zatana
ect.

lilnutta12
i didnt wont it 2 be funny
it aint supposed 2 be (ppl call me lilnutta for a reason u no)

He-guy88
Hulk-Wonder Woman=ww

Magneto-Flash=Flash

Doom-Batman=Bats is pretty tough he doged the omaga beams and kicked dark side witch did knock him off balance so they both die here

Human Torch-Hawk Girl=HT

Apocalypse-Superman=Fight Never Ends

Phoenix-Green Lantern=Ph

Profesor Xavier-M.Manhunter=MM

jla takes it by defoult but bats is dead superman never stops fighting

ExtraMision5555
Why the cartoon versions?
and i didnt kno dr fate was jla?
since when?

Also

Dr Doom vs Batman? I dont see doom losing that one

He-guy88
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
since when?

Also

thats y they both die

also every super hero in dc could have been considered in jla in the jla cartoon jla unlimited

magneto1992
IS the JLA of cartoon Network the first one not the Unlimited one they only got 7 players: Superman, Batman, John John, Wonder Woman, Flash, Hawk girl, Green Lantern (John).

ExtraMision5555
ok im confused now

dc universe vs the said marvel characters?
what?

lol

Darth Martin
Originally posted by ExtraMision5555
since when?

Also

Not currently but considering u dint't say current JLA I am assuming u ment everyone who has ever been apart of the team.
And that's very bad news for Marvel.

lilnutta12
dc kills marvel and then r*pes the phoenixes

hulk=strength
Originally posted by lilnutta12
a big battle takes place
the following happen:
magneto lethaly magnetises sum of the jla and rips them in half.

hulk goes completly mad and kills batman and hawkwoman
supes gets really angry punches hole in hulk.

apocalypse goes full power and size and obliterates some more of the league resulting in a battle of apoc and supes. = ;: = ; : death blood of both.

von doom send s mills of doom bots which totally surround flash who drags them and doom into speed force doom sets of some molecular destruction mini bomb (aka) flashgets stuck in speed force.

torch kills 2 or 3 jla then gets fu*ed up by mm.

magneto who earlier planned on killing torch becoz he woz so annoying had put a bit of metal in his back . now mm is in torches body and magneto rips him apart then magneto gets crushed by falling debris.

charles and phoenixes mind rape the rest but green lantern shoves a energy sword thru xaviers bak phoenixes get mad and overload power ..........

ok so apocalypse is now stronger than hulk hilarious

evil face all is destroyed evil face

ExtraMision5555
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Not currently but considering u dint't say current JLA I am assuming u ment everyone who has ever been apart of the team.
And that's very bad news for Marvel.

Lol, well if the thread is implying everyone whos ever been in jla
whatever venue they are fighting at will be treated to a new blood-type themed home makeover

hulk=strength
Originally posted by He-guy88
Hulk-Wonder Woman=ww

Magneto-Flash=Flash

Doom-Batman=Bats is pretty tough he doged the omaga beams and kicked dark side witch did knock him off balance so they both die here

Human Torch-Hawk Girl=HT

Phoenix-Green Lantern=Ph

this is funny wonder woman beatin hulk,apocalypse stalematin supes i hate supes butsupes would own apoc as hulk would wonder woman u guys always with the jokes

magneto1992
Sorry let me put this so you can all understand (I think I was to General about JLA) when I mean the Jla is Superman (Clark Kent), Batman (Bruce Wayne), Green Lantern (Johny Stewart), Wonder Woman (Diana), Hawk girl (Shayera Hol), John John (the alien), Flash (Wally West), only, not the whole Enchilada.

magneto1992
i know someone has to answer

He-guy88
Hulk-Wonder Woman=ww

Magneto-Flash=Flash

Human Torch-Hawk Girl=HT

Phoenix-Green Lantern=Ph

Darth Martin
JLA takes this because of marvel's lack of speed.

magneto1992
No realy, like before Magneto become Invisible at the begening of the fight, anyways they have prep, mean while flash try beat someone, but jean takes him otu of the floor with telekenesis, or with just one second, only one it is not necesarly that the whole team is ok, just the professor and one second, just that is enogh for beat the JLA I mean dont you guys remeber Professor can stop time now how the JLA can attack if they are froze? Impossible, it will only take the professor to continue stopping time, Apocalypse to take some of the basic heroes (Batman, Flash (which is usseless froze and easy to kill), wonder Woman, Hawk woman), the the Phonexis desintegrates Superman and Green Lantern,

The rest can just play Monopoly "Sponge Bob" Edition or maybe just play Halo in xbox.

He-guy88
Originally posted by magneto1992
No realy, like before Magneto become Invisible at the begening of the fight, anyways they have prep, mean while flash try beat someone, but jean takes him otu of the floor with telekenesis, or with just one second, only one it is not necesarly that the whole team is ok, just the professor and one second, just that is enogh for beat the JLA I mean dont you guys remeber Professor can stop time now how the JLA can attack if they are froze? Impossible, it will only take the professor to continue stopping time, Apocalypse to take some of the basic heroes (Batman, Flash (which is usseless froze and easy to kill), wonder Woman, Hawk woman), the the Phonexis desintegrates Superman and Green Lantern,

The rest can just play Monopoly "Sponge Bob" Edition or maybe just play Halo in xbox.

mm over powers prof x no time being frozen

magneto1992
OK I forgot about him but still, JLA has only 1 Person that uses powers of the mind, Marvel has 2, and togehter they just stop the mind powers of MM and even though that is possible frosing time is not a mind power is more phisical is has to do with the cosmic energy not the mind.

inamilist
the fight is hinged on weather or not you are talking about the abstract phoenix force or Jean grey phoenix, which to my understanding is around the surfer/sentry level (its says so on marvel, but we know how reliable that is)

Jean Grey Phoenix loses the same way as in the last thread you made, none of the people on the marvel team can account for the speed of the flash.

If it is the abstract universe destroying phoenix, then obviously nothing the JLA can do will stop it.

Mags, I like that you are trying to do a marvel vs DC thing here, but it is not the easiest thing to do, given that the basic powerlevels of the mainstream DC characters are just on another level from the marvel ones.

NOBODY on the marvel team can move as fast as flash or supes, none of them have the TP of MM, only the Hulk even comes close to WW or supes level strength, and the GL has such insane matter + energy manipulation that marvel could just be frozen in blocks of adamantium.

Marvel's big names vs DC's big names wont work

He-guy88
OK I forgot about him but still, JLA has only 1 Person that uses powers of the mind, Marvel has 2, and togehter they just stop the mind powers of MM and even though that is possible frosing time is not a mind power is more phisical is has to do with the cosmic energy not the mind.

but prof x has to do that with his mind were did he get cosmic power

juggernaut66666
if this is evolution apocalypse he handles half of the JLA

magneto1992
Originally posted by inamilist
the fight is hinged on weather or not you are talking about the abstract phoenix force or Jean grey phoenix, which to my understanding is around the surfer/sentry level (its says so on marvel, but we know how reliable that is)

Jean Grey Phoenix loses the same way as in the last thread you made, none of the people on the marvel team can account for the speed of the flash.

If it is the abstract universe destroying phoenix, then obviously nothing the JLA can do will stop it.

Mags, I like that you are trying to do a marvel vs DC thing here, but it is not the easiest thing to do, given that the basic powerlevels of the mainstream DC characters are just on another level from the marvel ones.

NOBODY on the marvel team can move as fast as flash or supes, none of them have the TP of MM, only the Hulk even comes close to WW or supes level strength, and the GL has such insane matter + energy manipulation that marvel could just be frozen in blocks of adamantium.

Marvel's big names vs DC's big names wont work Sorry, let me remeber you that I just enter the Forum yesterday for the first time (which really was an accident I was trying to get Magnetos and some others guy photos but I get here instead, Stupid Yahoo) any ways back to the battle THe PHonexis as the maximum force not Jean and yeah flash is powerfull as hell ( believe before yesterday I though he was one of the lamest super heroes ), but Doom can changes bodies with him and then use the powers of him agaisnt the DC team, and dont give the Idea of the abilite of flash transport people to another place with 3 people that can open portals back to there (PX, MAG and Doom and maybe the phonexis) superman is infinitive stornger that any of them (exept maybe the Hulk) but can he survive HT super Nova (you didnt forget about human torch right?) bnecause really I dont know, and cmon there are 4 people with mental powers (Doom, PX, Phonexies and a little of Mags), they are gonna some how over pass MM and beat him, WW is dead for sure, the only thereths to marvel is MM, Flash, Super and GL (and very high ones) and also we are forgetting about Apocalypse with the power of the four, with that he also have meantal powers, Healing powers, some of Magnetos powers and Super speed, and because is increase by the natural Harmonic DNA, he is as fast as Super (but as flash) so this battle will realy a smash and because magneto can become invisible he can just stop the blood foluw of green Lantern and kill him, Flash battle apocalypse and loose, Hulk take care of Batman, Hawkwomen and wonder woman (C`mon she is srtong but not as much as hulk), Magneto kill Green Lantern, Superman fight the Phonexis and she kill him at the end with their Mental powers, Apocalypse, PX, Phonexis, Doom and Magneto kill MM
thats it for the DC (which I have to addmit they are very though) Happy Dance

He-guy88
Sorry, let me remeber you that I just enter the Forum yesterday for the first time (which really was an accident I was trying to get Magnetos and some others guy photos but I get here instead, Stupid Yahoo) any ways back to the battle THe PHonexis as the maximum force not Jean and yeah flash is powerfull as hell ( believe before yesterday I though he was one of the lamest super heroes ), but Doom can changes bodies with him and then use the powers of him agaisnt the DC team, and dont give the Idea of the abilite of flash transport people to another place with 3 people that can open portals back to there (PX, MAG and Doom and maybe the phonexis) superman is infinitive stornger that any of them (exept maybe the Hulk) but can he survive HT super Nova (you didnt forget about human torch right?) bnecause really I dont know, and cmon there are 4 people with mental powers (Doom, PX, Phonexies and a little of Mags), they are gonna some how over pass MM and beat him, WW is dead for sure, the only thereths to marvel is MM, Flash, Super and GL (and very high ones) and also we are forgetting about Apocalypse with the power of the four, with that he also have meantal powers, Healing powers, some of Magnetos powers and Super speed, and because is increase by the natural Harmonic DNA, he is as fast as Super (but as flash) so this battle will realy a smash and because magneto can become invisible he can just stop the blood foluw of green Lantern and kill him, Flash battle apocalypse and loose, Hulk take care of Batman, Hawkwomen and wonder woman (C`mon she is srtong but not as much as hulk), Magneto kill Green Lantern, Superman fight the Phonexis and she kill him at the end with their Mental powers, Apocalypse, PX, Phonexis, Doom and Magneto kill MM
thats it for the DC (which I have to addmit they are very though) Happy Dance

u do make good points except magneto can not hurt gl iv stated over and over again that mags and apoco are non factors gl strips them of their x gene even if magneto is invisable all it takes is one though from gl to do that for instance he makes the entrie playing feild covered in a green flash that strips all mutants of their powers

magneto1992
ok but you have toaddmit that without GL they will be toast

He-guy88
ok but you have toaddmit that without GL they will be toast

with out gl and flash then yes burnt toast

Creshosk
Originally posted by inamilist
the fight is hinged on weather or not you are talking about the abstract phoenix force or Jean grey phoenix, which to my understanding is around the surfer/sentry level (its says so on marvel, but we know how reliable that is) You mean like how Rachael phoenix has a portion of Jeans power and Racheal was basically beating Galactus?

and jean phoenix?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v62/Creshosk/hosted/phoenix1.jpg

holding the 616 universe in the palm of her hands like that?

magneto1992
finally after all this time we finally agree so lets put it this way so you can focus more in a new threat I am gonna send (I will send you a private message to this new threat)

Phoenix fly and kill WW (she just explode her) Magneto try to take care of Batman but he is send to another dimension by flash, Hulk kill Hawk Woman (and you have to admit hulk smash that chick), flash takes Hulk to another dimension with Magneto. The Phoenix destroy Superman (very powerful and everything but still he is made of Matter so he can die), Apocalypse Protects PX and Doom for a while enough so they can manage to beat MM in a mental fight (1 is not strong to take MM but the two together is impossible to get MM out of this) they beat him mentally, but wakes them and then they get too tired for the mental battle and green lantern kill them. Apocalypse attacks Flash with super speed but he send him to the dimension, So now the last 3 manage to kill HT, but wait there is more, Magneto opens a worm hole so Apocalypse, Magneto and hulk come back and hulk smash Batman, Magneto and apocalypse almost manege to kill Flash but then GL concentrates enough so he take out apocalypse powers and kill him, but of course magneto is stronger and he didn't get cured, because of his own magnetic blood (Like when the X-men inject him the cure didn't work) but he didn't manage to kill Gl and Flash

You like it I try to be as reasonable as possible about this, DC wins, but marvel Take 5 of 7, not bad for me as a beginner

He-guy88
finally after all this time we finally agree so lets put it this way so you can focus more in a new threat I am gonna send (I will send you a private message to this new threat)

Phoenix fly and kill WW (she just explode her) Magneto try to take care of Batman but he is send to another dimension by flash, Hulk kill Hawk Woman (and you have to admit hulk smash that chick), flash takes Hulk to another dimension with Magneto. The Phoenix destroy Superman (very powerful and everything but still he is made of Matter so he can die), Apocalypse Protects PX and Doom for a while enough so they can manage to beat MM in a mental fight (1 is not strong to take MM but the two together is impossible to get MM out of this) they beat him mentally, but wakes them and then they get too tired for the mental battle and green lantern kill them. Apocalypse attacks Flash with super speed but he send him to the dimension, So now the last 3 manage to kill HT, but wait there is more, Magneto opens a worm hole so Apocalypse, Magneto and hulk come back and hulk smash Batman, Magneto and apocalypse almost manege to kill Flash but then GL concentrates enough so he take out apocalypse powers and kill him, but of course magneto is stronger and he didn't get cured, because of his own magnetic blood (Like when the X-men inject him the cure didn't work) but he didn't manage to kill Gl and Flash

You like it I try to be as reasonable as possible about this, DC wins, but marvel Take 5 of 7, not bad for me as a beginner

i realy do have to say that is realy well and thought out i only have one problem thats magneto would end up loseing his powers if ur talking wat happened in the movie the cure was not ever lasting so all who took it will regain their powers so its notbecause his blood is magnetic so shutting down the x-gene would work aginst him

Cosmic Flame
There's one thing that people seem to be forgetting: 5 days of prep.

You have three of the biggest prep monsters in the MU-Magneto, Doom, Apocalypse-all of whom have considerable individual resources. Add that with Xavier, who has tons of Shiar tech. JLA is good, but I don't think they're that good.

magneto1992
Hey He-guy88 he is right, so let me change this a little, because the professor is more able to get info (more that batman) he would rearrange all of this. In my last intent Phoenix smash WW because she felt her as the much powerful, thats the Y she also attack super, but with the 5 days she would know that GL is a reason for been defeated, so she explodes him from the inside to the outside, so now he is dead,
Magneto try to kill them all but Flash send him to the other dimension (and I Know that you know that he is going to come back anyways), now the rest really can focus in the biggest threats, Super, MM and Flash, the others (batman, Hawk woman, wonder woman get kill by hulk and the Phoenix), doom and PX uses mental powers to beat him, (more likely Doom will already able with the prep to finish MM by itself), and the Phoenix protect them, that leaves us with Super and Flash, Flash incredibly touches HT, Apocalypse and the Phoenix and as Fast as the speed of thought before ether Doom or PX do something they die, all done....................NO remember that Magneto can create Worm holes so Magnus, Apocalypse (with some prep he can have the power of the four), The Phoenix, Hulk, and HT come back, the plan now is to distract Flash with apocalypse super speed, enough to let mag a force field around them with HT inside... yes just what you are thinking SUPER NOVA, so unless Flash can survive super nova Marvel wins

He-guy88
Hey He-guy88 he is right, so let me change this a little, because the professor is more able to get info (more that batman) he would rearrange all of this. In my last intent Phoenix smash WW because she felt her as the much powerful, thats the Y she also attack super, but with the 5 days she would know that GL is a reason for been defeated, so she explodes him from the inside to the outside, so now he is dead,
Magneto try to kill them all but Flash send him to the other dimension (and I Know that you know that he is going to come back anyways), now the rest really can focus in the biggest threats, Super, MM and Flash, the others (batman, Hawk woman, wonder woman get kill by hulk and the Phoenix), doom and PX uses mental powers to beat him, (more likely Doom will already able with the prep to finish MM by itself), and the Phoenix protect them, that leaves us with Super and Flash, Flash incredibly touches HT, Apocalypse and the Phoenix and as Fast as the speed of thought before ether Doom or PX do something they die, all done....................NO remember that Magneto can create Worm holes so Magnus, Apocalypse (with some prep he can have the power of the four), The Phoenix, Hulk, and HT come back, the plan now is to distract Flash with apocalypse super speed, enough to let mag a force field around them with HT inside... yes just what you are thinking SUPER NOVA, so unless Flash can survive super nova Marvel wins

y does'ent flash run like 3x the speed of light as far as im aware apoco cant
y dont flash send ht to the speed force and um other wise kool

magneto1992
y does'ent flash run like 3x the speed of light as far as im aware apoco cant
y dont flash send ht to the speed force and um other wise kool
You clearly don`t know two things My friend,
1 You are forgetting something he is trap in magnetos field and Unlike Flash, HT FLY.

2 You clearly unknown what is the power of the four, is a combination of 4 deferents Mutant powers to Increase Apocalypse destructive power (which is hard to get in the video game but easy here with the help of Magneto and PX) Polaris, Emma Frost, QUICKSILVER, and Sabre-tooth, I know you might think: Quicksilver is not as fast as Flash, but with the others 3 abilities it maximises the powers of each ability to the maximum level (Healing, Super Speed, Mental Powers, and magnetic powers) so he is as fast as the Flash

He-guy88
You clearly don`t know two things My friend,
1 You are forgetting something he is trap in magnetos field and Unlike Flash, HT FLY.

2 You clearly unknown what is the power of the four, is a combination of 4 deferents Mutant powers to Increase Apocalypse destructive power (which is hard to get in the video game but easy here with the help of Magneto and PX) Polaris, Emma Frost, QUICKSILVER, and Sabre-tooth, I know you might think: Quicksilver is not as fast as Flash, but with the others 3 abilities it maximises the powers of each ability to the maximum level (Healing, Super Speed, Mental Powers, and magnetic powers) so he is as fast as the Flash

thats good

magneto1992
You Might have more experinece, but I have video game reference about Apocalypse

branhole
pheonix would kill all of them.

diabloman
phoenix knocks out JLA on her own.

magneto1992
No realy but with the rest of the Team will

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.