superman returns game

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ankur29

ankur29
yotuibe have a few videos for the gameplay in action and most people have seen the trailer if people havent seen it pls request and ill try to find direct links to where you can view /download them from

you can find latest newsd on this link , it has downloadable trailer and gameplay clisp that require quicktime they also have a range of images

jakeo0521
sounds cool

ankur29
yo guys look i know there are things you want to see in the game

any suggestions to improve it or make it the ultimate super hero game

Superman_045
The game is coming out in October which is when the DVD comes out.

And what do you mean any suggestions to make the game better? We don't work at EA so we can't give suggestions because I highly doubt that people who work at EA who're working on this game will be on this forum looking for suggestions.

ankur29
i meant from what you already have of seen what woudl you like to see

waht kind of things would you change or have done differently if you could (thsi could be things lyk running at superspeed not just flying)

Kal875
Will it be for plain ol' Xbox?

ankur29
of course it will b on xbox but unfortunatley not on pc .....unlike spiderman 3 whcih will only be on the next gen consoles only xbox 360 n ps3

ankur29
this clip features up to 8mins of the gameplay...its so awesome even though it is not yet to be completed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELr8lDro0qY&search=superman%20returns%208%20mins

Soss
My question is can you still run at Super Speeds?

And dear God, this game SEEMS like the ultimate game for any free-roam lover like myself.

Now, if only they let you mix and match Superman outfits..make his powers progressively stronger...you know, CUSTOMIZATION!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.