Professor X theory and the end of the movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Juggernaut-X
In the beginning of the movie Professor X has shown a a short film of a doctor explaining the patients problem. In the end of the movie(after the end titles) you will see the same doctor. Couldn't be that the patient is Professor X?

smiley8
The doctor is Dr Moira McTaggert and it isn't Prof X's body, the patient is brain dead and is now occupied by Charles mind!

BakaXero
your a genious! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Juggernaut-X
Originally posted by Juggernaut-X
In the beginning of the movie Professor X has shown a a short film of a doctor explaining the patients problem. In the end of the movie(after the end titles) you will see the same doctor. Couldn't be that the patient is Professor X?
Yeay, didn't thought about that.wink

smiley8
I didn't get it until i saw the film again but thanks!

Fiann@
Wow. no expression

smiley8
If you remember back to the class Prof X was teaching, he says that the problems psychics have are the ethics of occupying a perfectly healthy body that has a non functioning mind and he gives the example of a kind family man who has terminal cancer and so Prof X probably transfers his mind over to the body.

Fiann@
Originally posted by Fiann@
Wow. no expression

willRules
Originally posted by smiley8
so Prof X probably transfers his mind over to the body.

smile That's what happens in the after credits ending............

InnerRise
Wow. no expression Ha. Yeah. Exactly.

Must be young.

is it comprehensible.....

Icicle
Moira works in a mutant reserch center, I wonder if the guy Xavier went into was a mutant.

West
I think professor must stay alive in any form!
I want to see happy end of all this story

willRules
Originally posted by Icicle
Moira works in a mutant reserch center, I wonder if the guy Xavier went into was a mutant.

OHHH extra powers on top of his mental powers would be cool big grin Or the body having the ability to walk would be cool as well laughing

InnerRise
Originally posted by willRules
OHHH extra powers on top of his mental powers would be cool big grin Or the body having the ability to walk would be cool as well laughing
Ouch.

Believe it or not. Sometimes I forget Patrick Stewart can walk b/c of these movies.

Myth
If (thats IF!) they are to make a 4th in the future, they better find a way to get X back into Patrick Stewarts body or leave him out altogether. I can't imagine Professor X being in somebody elses body for a whole movie. In the comics he died once and they made a clone of him. Hopefully they can find a way to putting that in a storyline without making it seem all awkward.

willRules
Originally posted by InnerRise
Ouch.

Believe it or not. Sometimes I forget Patrick Stewart can walk b/c of these movies.

I know he can walk, it was a joke big grin

H. S. 6
Wow. no expression

InnerRise
I know he can walk, it was a joke big grin
I know you know he can walk. I was just stating something about myself.

HellMaster93
I just saw the movie and I thought it was fairly obvious he went into the 2brain dead" guy or whataver... also, you never see him die, his boy just seems to explode or whataverr...

Sans_Fi
"you never see him die, his body just seems to explode"

actually, people DIE when that happens

willRules
Originally posted by Sans_Fi

Xavier didn't big grin

InnerRise

Ha. I was going to same something along the same context before I saw that you had already.

Eternal Turmoil
Hmm .. but if you think about it people .. can you imagine anyone else 'being' Prof. X in the next movie? I know I can't. If there is going to be a sequel, which I doubt, I don't think Xavier will make a proper comeback. wink

Bardock42

Not in comics, they don't...then again people never die in comics. Except for Hal Jordan...err I mean Oliver Queen...err I mean Clark Kent...err...screw it.

Anyways, for some reason I was under the impression it was Juggernaut lying their...weird, but reconsidering it I don't think it was...would be funny though.

DarthLazious
Maybe they will find some way for him to enter maybe a clone of his self in the next movie or I dont know what esle can be done.

willRules
Originally posted by DarthLazious
Maybe they will find some way for him to enter maybe a clone of his self in the next movie or I dont know what esle can be done.

i think that what will happen is that the new body will bear a striking resemblance to Xavier, by pure coincidence. The strange thing is that he will be able to walk and (hopefully) take a more active role, if there is a fourth smile

Silverstein
nightcrawler, teleported prof x out of the room when he was in midair. since the scene was in slow motion, the bamf smoke still resembled prof x and then it looked like it exploded but it was really the bamf smoke dispersing really quickly... wink (now explain nightcrawler knowing where prof x is? umm, mind link with prof x) and the dude in the bed was a...slightly burnt prof xavier.

Flavio
i think that what will happen is that the new body will bear a striking resemblance to Xavier, by pure coincidence. The strange thing is that he will be able to walk and (hopefully) take a more active role, if there is a fourth smile

rumors have that its Charles' twin brother on the bed, and no, not Juggernaut, a real twin brother sick how cheap if they use this excuse...

willRules
Originally posted by Flavio
rumors have that its Charles' twin brother on the bed, and no, not Juggernaut, a real twin brother sick how cheap if they use this excuse...

they might as well have found a way to keep him in his original body and survive if they are gonna use that excuse sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.