Raven VS Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lethal_Rise
since Raven is so allegedly badass, who would win in a fight against these two, both full power? my vote's on apoc.

Darth Martin
Raven. She's like DC's Dark Pheonix.

Lethal_Rise
Apoc's the world's first mutant, and has done some incredible feats. Raven holds back too much to be strong.

Validus
Raven hits him with a table.

Darth Martin
Cause she kills everybody i9f she went full-power.

magneto1992
Yeah but if we are taking about full power of apocalypse = power of the 4. And with that he can just leave Raven retarded or control her mind to kill her self, any attack will not hurt him becasuse of the healing power

Lethal_Rise
Raven can heal herself too, and is very, very resistent to any form of telepathy.

magneto1992
He still got super speed so she will never touch him

batdude123
Please, if we are talking about full powered Raven (Dark Raven), then there is no way for Apacolypse to win this one. Dark Raven 10/10.

Grimm22
Apocolypse = Overrated wink

Raven takes this one 10/10 big grin

cheap cabbage
Regular raven gets wrecked. There aren't any of Raven's friends around for her to go apeshit over if Apoc attacks them. She won't go all out otherwise. Apoc isn't overrated. He's just been given the "Rhino" treatment. See the Rhino disrespect thread for clarification. He's actually a pretty powerful guy, but he jobs so often. Raven is underated, but for good reason. If she just went dark raven all the time, the DC comics would be a very bad place to be.

Grimm22
Originally posted by cheap cabbage
Regular raven gets wrecked. There aren't any of Raven's friends around for her to go apeshit over if Apoc attacks them. She won't go all out otherwise. Apoc isn't overrated. He's just been given the "Rhino" treatment. See the Rhino disrespect thread for clarification. He's actually a pretty powerful guy, but he jobs so often. Raven is underated, but for good reason. If she just went dark raven all the time, the DC comics would be a very bad place to be.

Agreed big grin

batdude123
Originally posted by cheap cabbage

They are both at FULL power. This means that Raven would make Apacolypse her male b*tch. big grin

magneto1992
Not necesserly

cheap cabbage
Originally posted by batdude123
They are both at FULL power. This means that Raven would make Apacolypse her male b*tch. big grin

Then this becomes a pointless spite thread. Dark Raven can throw down with Phoenix. Apoc's drastically outclassed.

cheap cabbage
Originally posted by batdude123

Then this becomes a pointless spite thread. Dark raven can throw down with phoenix. Apoc is way outclassed.

cheap cabbage
sorry for the repeat post. Computer went funny on me.

magneto1992
No Apocalypse is super fast so before she can do anything he cuts her head off that easy for Apocalypse

batdude123
Originally posted by magneto1992
No Apocalypse is super fast so before she can do anything he cuts her head off that easy for Apocalypse

Dude, just stop right now. Dark Raven is on the Phoenix's level of power. Like I said before, she would make him her b*tch.

magneto1992
She is? ok......You win

branhole
how is she on pheonixes level, i agree she wins but she is on phoenixes level. that means she is as powerful as sphynctor.

Grimm22
Originally posted by branhole
how is she on pheonixes level, i agree she wins but she is on phoenixes level. that means she is as powerful as sphynctor.

I think she is on Phoneix level, not Dark Phoniex

Whittdawg92
umm... sphynctor means aashole

UniOmni
So Darkraven can hold the DCU earth 1 universe in her hands??
Fix an entire reality??
She alone can heal the most powerful abstract in her universe??

Whats DRavens biggest feat??

Cause the PF is the spark of creation...Was the one who made it, and one day will destroy it.......Raven stands next to her in the scope of things?

branhole
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
umm... sphynctor means aashole
i know.

Whittdawg92
Originally posted by UniOmni
So Darkraven can hold the DCU earth 1 universe in her hands??
Fix an entire reality??
She alone can heal the most powerful abstract in her universe??

Whats DRavens biggest feat??

Cause the PF is the spark of creation...Was the one who made it, and one day will destroy it.......Raven stands next to her in the scope of things? to answer all those questions...in a sense, yes.

branhole
that is hella lame, there is no hella way she would even aprouch that hella power.

Whittdawg92
this thread isn't even about phoenix, it's about Apocalypse.

TheBadguy
*feels an Dark Phoenix vs Raven thread coming*

Whittdawg92
Originally posted by TheBadguy
*feels an Dark Phoenix vs Raven thread coming* felt right, I already made it.

Konton
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
to answer all those questions...in a sense, yes.

lol

TheTyrant
Apocalypse wins.

Konton
Crossovers be damned, Raven doesn't regularly show Phoenix level power output.

This is a good fight for her though. She BFRs him.

galactusischere
Too many Apocalypse threads these days.

Lord_Talron
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Apocalypse wins. lol.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
lol.

lol at you thinking Raven can win this.

taearhyuga
If Raven went that far bent with her dad adopted powers universes would be destroyed , and full chaotic devastation People have to understand that Trigon at full power at his own dimension level , is a tier 4 threat . People often see him as the "cheap prostitute of dc" , and rarely makes appearances . Trigon is a Spectre levelled villain , and can blink away universes making multi-universal (In his own dimension he will outclass many . Tier 1 Presence > Tier 2 Micheal > Tier 3>Thanos Ig >Thought Bot> Tier 4 Spectre >Trigon Parallax > Tier 5 Dimensional Imps (Just examples I cannot write every name of each strong character) A daughter of a Multiuniversal Demon is going to to be an overpowered character , but Raven is underestimated due to her pacifist like ways. She's is much like Jean the same bird just without the fire , and they have similar powers . The only thing that holds Raven back is her speed , and time she has dodged attacks from Superboy prime/ cyborg , but she is not fast by any means .(Unless she adopts a trait from her father).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.