Final Battle: Dark Raven vs. Dark Phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lethal_Rise
This is my last raven battle I'll post today. Adult raven, full power in dark mode, vs. dark phoenix (Jean Grey) adult, full power. I think Phoenix takes this.

Darth Martin
Too powerfulm too decide. Probably Pheonix 6/10.or 5/10. Close battle.

ALEMASTER
how powerful is dark raven

magneto1992
A lot, she can destrot a lot of things, but jean can just desintegrated

Lethal_Rise
Originally posted by ALEMASTER
how powerful is dark raven she has the power of Trigon the terrible, a nigh-omnipotent conquerer from another dimension. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raven_%28comics%29 She's badass at full potential, but almost always holds back.

magneto1992
Originally posted by Lethal_Rise
she has the power of Trigon the terrible, a nigh-omnipotent conquerer from another dimension. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raven_%28comics%29 She's badass at full potential, but almost always holds back.

yep thats sorf what I said, but the phonexis still win

Lethal_Rise
Raven(the actual bird) has the same effects as the phoenix, without the fire.

Darth Martin
I say Dark Raven at full potential either stalmates it 5/10 or takes this 6/10.

Phoenix_Avatar9
DP all the way

Mr. Universe
Phoenix atomizes her in the blink of an eye.

Lethal_Rise
Originally posted by Mr. Universe
Phoenix atomizes her in the blink of an eye. umm...no Trigon could destroy and/or conquer dimensions with ease, and she killed him.

Creshosk
Hmm... well there was that one Teen titans/Xmen crossover that equated the phoenix force to being the source... Hmm...

Skeets
Dark phoenix 10/10 not even close really.

Lethal_Rise
are you blind? read the above posts.

UniOmni
DP is the Phoenix Force. And on this board, the PF is pretty much as godly as they come. Trigon isn't on that level. Kids pretty much defeated him. Everytime. And trigon is dead in continuity. DP is truely immortal. You can't beat the force of life. DP in a slaughter.

Juntai
When was the last time the Pheonix Avatar ever blinked a high end godlike creature out of existance?
In the Dark Pheonix Saga, she was portrayed at around Silver Surfer level, give or take.

UniOmni
True Jun. But now, as GS has diligently shown, the DP was simply a phoenix that went crazy from her first contact with volatile emotion. It was still the PF. Just one with mental blocks. And i never said anything about her blinkin her away. More like thinking. Whats Dark Ravens most impressive feat?? And is she the highend godlike being you speak of?? Or is it Trigon??

Skeets
are you blind? read the above posts.
confused still doesn't change what I said.........

Juntai
Originally posted by UniOmni
True Jun. But now, as GS has diligently shown, the DP was simply a phoenix that went crazy from her first contact with volatile emotion. It was still the PF. Just one with mental blocks. And i never said anything about her blinkin her away. More like thinking. Whats Dark Ravens most impressive feat?? And is she the highend godlike being you speak of?? Or is it Trigon?? Right, but saying Dark Pheonix means you're speaking of the character during that particular time period. She wasn't utlizing the full unbridled power of the Pheonix Force.
And the question was just a general one, but I've don't recall Jean ever just plain blinking anyone out of existance. Not that I would doubt the possibility if she was fighting say... Batman or other non high level cosmics.
She didn't do anything in that period that a character like Surfer couldn't or hasn't done.

Mr. Universe
umm...no Trigon could destroy and/or conquer dimensions with ease, and she killed him.

so?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.