if u crash landed on an island full of hot girls wut would u do 2 them? (GUYS ONLY)!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morgoths_Wrath
eek!

replies in kind
Reproduce.

overlord
Well, what exactly is hot?
Orange faced (fake tan) big balloon breasted, bleached blonde?
Oh well, as long as they aren't american, I'm happy.

LanceWindu
What do you think I'd do?

Hit on them, and they will smack me. cry

redcaped
Why 2? The moment you serve more than one person you cease from being a person to become an idea.

Bloigen
Have a huge orgy.

Itzak
Stick 'em in a hot stew and eat them to keep me alive. no expression DUH!

redcaped
if you crash landed on an island full of hot girls wut would you do 2 then? (GIRLS ONLY)!

Bun Bun
.. guys only? no fair

redcaped
...Lois, I never lie.

TOH
Originally posted by Itzak
Stick 'em in a hot stew and eat them to keep me alive. no expression DUH! Yeah, I would eat them and then eat them to keep me alive cool

Morgoths_Wrath
Originally posted by Bun Bun
.. guys only? no fair

hahah, WELLL...

what would you do??

Spartan005
Originally posted by overlord
Well, what exactly is hot?
Orange faced (fake tan) big balloon breasted, bleached blonde?
Oh well, as long as they aren't american, I'm happy.

mad

crazy pirate
.. guys only? no fair

yeah i agree its no fair cause the thread i just posted like this but w/ guys, was girls only and a ton of guys come on, i dont really have problem w/ it but they cant really kick us girls out of this thread, now can they? cool

LanceWindu
.. guys only? no fair Originally posted by crazy pirate
yeah i agree its no fair cause the thread i just posted like this but w/ guys, was girls only and a ton of guys come on, i dont really have problem w/ it but they cant really kick us girls out of this thread, now can they? cool Originally posted by redcaped
if you crash landed on an island full of hot girls wut would you do 2 then? (GIRLS ONLY)!

...read the thread all the way before posting. stick out tongue

DarkC
Hit on all of them and get laid until I drop.

Lana
.. guys only? no fair

My thoughts exactly.

Originally posted by crazy pirate
yeah i agree its no fair cause the thread i just posted like this but w/ guys, was girls only and a ton of guys come on, i dont really have problem w/ it but they cant really kick us girls out of this thread, now can they? cool

I do believe this thread is mocking yours.

Thorinn
Originally posted by TOH
Yeah, I would eat them and then eat them to keep me alive cool

Jonathan Mark
Ignore them and do my best to get off the island...

replies in kind
Originally posted by Itzak
Stick 'em in a hot stew and eat them to keep me alive. no expression DUH!

Cannibilism is good for the soul. sick

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Bloigen
Have a huge orgy.

ditto. thumb up

Ladyluck
Originally posted by Morgoths_Wrath
eek!

Only guys? That's not very fair...

Pink Maynard
Make them make me a sanmich

Barker
The obvious answer is Make them Build a Raft to Go Back to Civilization and pick Up these Other KMC Chicks, and Bring them back to the Island. roll eyes (sarcastic)

ermm

Pink Maynard
QUESTION: Are there matches on this island?

replies in kind
No.

Pink Maynard
Then i would make one of the girls brink a book, hallowed out with matches and iodine, vitamins, wood, and to kill time. Harry Potter and the Sourcerers stone, no wait....prisoner of azkaban

Barker
Originally posted by Pink Maynard
Then i would make one of the girls brink a book, hallowed out with matches and iodine, vitamins, wood, and to kill time. Harry Potter and the Sourcerers stone, no wait....prisoner of azkaban
Or War and Peace. erm

Inspectah Deck
Pop them something.

Leo.M
Have a huge orgy.

Lord Saboteur
Have a huge orgy.

JacopeX
2? I say 10 and now im talkin!

Bun Bun
hahah, WELLL...

what would you do??

HA well if i told ya i'd have to kill ya... Or i mite get banned .. lol whatever comes 1st

Pink Maynard
Question: Will the women be able to find meat?

Gornack
eek!

I'd stand there and say, "I'm back, ladies." Then I'd have sex with them again.

Vraya
Originally posted by replies in kind
Cannibilism is good for the soul. sick yum

Philip_ll
i would definately impregnate each and every one of them, and then leave.

Philip_ll
Originally posted by Philip_ll
i would definately impregnate each and every one of them, and then leave.

I'll take that back. What i would do is inpregnate them, and start my own kingdom.

Mišt
Originally posted by JacopeX
2? I say 10 and now im talkin!

*slaps*

It says 'wut would u do 2 them?' which translates from 13yr old girl, to english as 'What would you do to them?'

RZA
Duh, what do you think I'd do? I'd screw em all dude!!!!...whoooaaaa...yey!!!clap....get yo freak on...get ya..get yo freak on!!!...http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/dance.gifhttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/party08.gifhttp://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/youpi.gif

No, but seriously back to this very important topic. The correct answer is I wouldn't have to do anything, they would all chase me cuz I'd prob be the only guy there eek! I win by default stick out tongue but I wouldn't make myself too easy, I'd play hard to get just to piss em off big grin Anyway, with my luck they'll prob be some other dude there with me and they'll prob like him better sad

No but seriously the real answer is simple and quite obvious, I'd trade them all in for man's best friend, a lifetime supply of Corona Lite(wouldn't want to lose my figure) and a TV with satellite. wink thumbsup

Gornack
I'd make them wash my car.

Thanos_6383
PARTY.... laughing

replies in kind
Originally posted by Gornack

How will you have a car in an island if you crashed in it?

General Kon-El
Originally posted by redcaped
Why 2? The moment you serve more than one person you cease from being a person to become an idea. he meant "2" as in to.

Slay
Originally posted by Gornack
B!TCH! icon5
Another comment stolen from Slay. no expression

HTF
i rather see them have a huge orgy with each other.

La Vierge
YEAH! Why is this only for guys?

Vraya
eek! Do I really even need to answer that question? shifty

DanZeke25
Originally posted by La Vierge
YEAH! Why is this only for guys?

Unless you are a lesbian, you should know why its only 4 guys. face-plain

Anyway, You know what I would do. ~face-i'd-hit-em-all~ big grin

DE Luke
Have a huge orgy.

ROYALGUARD
get to know the native/primitive/women...

i imagine them women, some of them are like the girl in blue lagoon physically and mental capacity. so they dont know what a man looks like. and i will show them.

Vraya
That's....beautiful?

redcaped
I'm very happy how I look and I don't give value to what others think of me. In other words...I never count on people to do anything. It is good to let others know but as I have said, I don't expect any answers.

overlord
Originally posted by Spartan005
mad Har har har, you nub!! evil face
But seriously, what I would do to them? See wich one is the least annoying and eat all the others with that person. I'm a smart person like that.

Gornack
Originally posted by Slay
B!TCH! icon5
Another comment stolen from Slay. no expression

I don't steal shit from nobody. If your sorry ass already said it, that's not my problem. Like I'm going to go back and read everything people wrote so I won't duplicate it, jesus christ already. Sucker! smile

Whittdawg92
eek! I would get them to actually put clothes on, and assign them specific jobs, so the end of Earth wouldn't come. I would also choose 1 partner to mate with. Wait...what? oh, we aren't stranded. nevermind that then cool . embarrasment

Morning_Glory
eek!

blah

Whittdawg92
technically, the honest answer for most of these guys would be that they puss out on the sex, and start bossing them around. women are not slaves.(neither are blacks or jews). We have technology, so we dont need women anymore. muwahahahahaha stick out tongue

Morning_Glory
Id want this guy to be on the island.. who cares about the girls

http://www.dn.se/content/1/c6/45/36/18/sawyer%20i%20Lost_1.jpg

its none of your business what Id do to him...blah

Morning_Glory
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
technically, the honest answer for most of these guys would be that they puss out on the sex, and start bossing them around. women are not slaves.(neither are blacks or jews). We have technology, so we dont need women anymore. muwahahahahaha stick out tongue

shut the hell up.... I hate sexist!

Whittdawg92
well, I try my best to be honest, I gotta be if I wanna b a revolutionary (hopefully).

Morning_Glory
no youre just being gay...

Whittdawg92
I am not gay!!! I like pusy!!! fuqin wet pusy!!! go away, this is a man thread. (I go in and out of revolutionary mode). damn, haven't you ever heard of a male feminist? I'm for rights of all people, hence the NAACP and feminist way of thinking

Morning_Glory
no you are GAY!

Pink Maynard
I am not gay!!! I like pusy!!! fuqin wet pusy!!! go away, this is a man thread. (I go in and out of revolutionary mode). damn, haven't you ever heard of a male feminist? I'm for rights of all people, hence the NAACP and feminist way of thinking Originally posted by Morning_Glory
no you are GAY! lol

Leo.M
I am not gay!!! I like pusy!!! fuqin wet pusy!!! go away, this is a man thread. (I go in and out of revolutionary mode). damn, haven't you ever heard of a male feminist? I'm for rights of all people, hence the NAACP and feminist way of thinking
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
no you are GAY!

laughing laughing laughing

Pink Maynard
If you're a male feminist, you have another motive. You're trying to get in the pants of other females

and i ask....does it work?

LordKerrigor
i would teach them to build me a raft so i can get off that freaking place that has no videogames!

((The_Anomaly))
I'd find a way to get off and fast. I wouldn't wanna be on this island at "that time of month" when I'm the only guy...Its hard enough dealing with my girlfriend during her "time", multiply that hundreds or thousands and I'm fairly certain I would be eaten alive and or my brain would explode because of illogical mood swings. wacko

My advice to anyone in this situation would be to Run, Run I say!

confused

stick out tongue

Captain REX
I'd test them all for STDs, then go crazy because it turns out that they're all HIV-positive. crazy

((The_Anomaly))
eh? huh

cain marko
honestly i dunno i would question how they all came to be with no men. then i dunno.....

dave_kodak
well i'd tell them to find me food then tell them to stay still while i tie them up to make a raft of their bodys.

and prolly kill them and use their blood as some kind of paint for my new boat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.